Spring Break for Hypergirl & Atomic Girl

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

The last remnants of winter could still be felt in the chilly early spring air of Central City. With the semester break at Central City University, students took this time to head off to warmer climates and spring break fun. One of those students was the lovely blonde Kim Miller who was itching to show off her new bikini and work on the tan she lost over the long winter. While she was a stunning beauty on the urban campus, Kim Miller was best known by her superheroic alter ego of Hypergirl, the spandex speedster. Kim was planning a reunion of sorts, spending the week in southern California with a friend and former teammate, Julie Marks. Julie, the 6'1 amazon blonde bombshell, headed west for college as she continued to fight crime with her super strength as red, white, and blue clad Atomic Girl. Both girls worked together as teens in the famed crimefighitng team, Teen Force Five, and trained under the tutelege of Victoria Winters. Both also gained their superpowers in similar fashions. Kim Miller was exposed to a dangerous mix of chemicals in a lab accident that sped up her metabolism, giving her superhuman reflexes and running speed. Julie Marks was exposed to a leaking core at an atomic power plant near her family farm which initially made her very ill. However, the exposure to atomic energy caused her to grow to a height of 6'1 and gave her the strength of one hundred men. Both young women were now in college, but both were celebrated sexy spandex-clad superheroines as their true identities were known only by the members of the former Teen Force Five.
Kim gave her superpowers a rest as she traveled to California by more conventional means, an airplane. With Julie meeting her at the airport, Kim was hoping for a little rest and relaxation after mid term exams and an unexpectedly tough time bringing the Dollmaker to justice back in Central City. With the help of her partner and roommate, Serena Chou, also known as the winged superheroine Hornette, Hypergirl and Hornette captured the Dollmaker before he could replace the Central City City Council with his replica robots. Facing off against robots the Dollmaker had created in the images of Hypergirl and Hornette, along with the booby-trapped teddy bears and a gooey modeling clay trap, left Kim hoping for a nice quiet vacation with an old friend. Serena Chou was to make the trip west, until she received word that her application to study abroad for the next semester was approved. While she knew she'd miss her roommate and crime fighting partner, a little time relaxing on the beautiful beaches of southern California was just what the doctor ordered.
Julie drew plenty of attention for her long, fantastic physique. At 6'1 with long blonde hair and a knockout bod, she was hard to miss in a crowd. She attracted many long looks as she stood in the terminal awaiting Kim's arrival. Kim walked past the gate and spied the amazon in the crowd. She bounded forward and grabbed Julie in a long embrace, somewhat startling the super-strong beauty.
"Geez, Kim, you always were fast," giggled Julie engaged in a full bear hug of her former teammate. "I never saw you coming."
"...and that bear hug of yours, Julie," Kim grunted with a laugh. "I'm lucky you didn't crush me."
"That will teach you to sneak up on me, speedy," Julie grinned as the girls separated and began their walk to the airport parking lot. A short trip took them to a modest Kia sedan Julie used when she wasn't driving her Japanese racing bike as Atomic Girl.
"Where are we going first?," Kim babbled. "I gotta go to Disneyland, maybe Universal Studios, and definately a trip to the beach. But which beach? Malibu?"
"Slow down, Kim, even though that's not easy for you," Julie joking scorned. "We're going to see everything...and I know the perfect beach. But you remembered to bring your costume, didn't you."
"Yes, I bring my costume everywhere," Kim sighed, "but I was really hoping that it wouldn't be needed. The last thing I wanted to do on this trip was chase criminals as Hypergirl."
"No, nothing that serious," Julie said assuringly, "Atomic Girl is making an appearance at the Children's Hospital of Southern California this afternoon and I was hoping to have a super-speedy surprise guest star join me."
"Always the center of attention, eh," laughed a relieved Kim. "I'm positive Hypergirl would love to join Atomic Girl and meet the kids. But after that, we're seriously going to the beach. I've got a new bikini I can't wait to finally wear."
"OK, you got a deal," agreed Julie, nodding and starting up the car. "Now knowing you as well as I do, you have to be straving."
"Well, you know with that super fast metabolism," reasoned Kim, "I could always go for a bite."
"Yeah, as much as I love ya, I'll always hate you for that 'super fast metabolism,'" joked Julie. "I'd be the Atomic Blob if I ate half as much as you."
Departing the airport parking lot, Julie and Kim headed back to Julie'a apartment for a quick lunch and a transformation into Atomic Girl and Hypergirl.

In a different part of southern California, in the seedy back alleys of Hollywood, a former actress, a celebrity disgraced, sat quietly plotting her revenge on a town that once embraced her. In the 1980's, the lovely raven haired actress Francine Fahey was the toast of tinseltown. Known more for her beauty than her acting ability, Francine was courted by millionaires and royalty. Disgusted that was seen more as eye candy than a serious actress, Francine stunned her critics with an amazing potrayal in the film 'The Black Widow.' As a scheming adulterer, she played the young wife of a elderly millionaire who plotted to murder her husband and collect his untold fortune. Her work in the film brought her the respect she craved, but increasingly her personal life spun out of control. Francine's affair with a noted east coast mobster and her participating in helping him launder his ill-gotten gains earned her a prison sentence and made her an object of scorn. With no acting work available after her release from prison, Francine lurked in the criminal underground, engaging in various schemes to net enough money to live comfortably in the shadows. She spent time as the masked henchwoman of Professor Gizmo, a supervillain specializing high-tech gadgets to commit crimes. As Prof. Gizmo was brought to justice by the superheroine Golden Girl and Silver Lass, Francine managed to escape and would profit from the gadgetry the evil professor left behind. Plotting bigger and better things, Francine adopted the persona of the villainous 'Black Widow,' the role that brought her to prominence, and returned to Hollywood to begin a crime spree that would bring the town to it's knees. Still lovely in her mid-40's, the skin-tight black and red bodysuit she wore made it very apparant that Francine kept herself in fantastic shape. In a shabby Hollywood studio apartment, above the high-tech lab that served as the Black Widow's lair, the Black Widow summoned her henchmen, Daddy Longlegs and Trapdoor, for a brief meeting.
"Henchmen," Black Widow stated boldly with grand gestures, "the time is at hand. Today is the day where the master plan springs into action."
"Yes, Black Widow," Trapdoor and Daddy Longlegs replied in unison. Both henchmen wore similar costumes, black turtleneck sweaters with black slacks and the inverted red triangles on the chest, the mark of the Black Widow. Matching their nicknames, Daddy Longlegs was a tall and skinny man, standing over 6'10, while Trapdoor was a short, chubby man with a shaggy beard that gave him the look of a gnome.
"The biggest crime wave the city has ever seen will begin post haste," Black Widow announced like the marginally talented actress she was, "and the beauty is that we'll never get caught...we won't even be at the scene of the crime...we'll always have an air-tight alibi."
Black Widow, in her tight black bodysuit, with red gloves, boots, belt, and eyemask, laughed heartily with her best sinister laugh, standing proudly with hands on her shapely hips. The laugh faded as she saw a confused look cross the faces of her henchmen.
"How...how are 'we' going to manage that?," asked the dim beanploe, Daddy Longlegs.
"Simple, we're going to 'recruit' the most powerful ally available," Black Widow explained. "A person so trusted and beloved, she'll be given access to the most secure places. This young lovely will do our dirty work for us...committing robberies while we simply wait to collect the riches."
"...and just who did you plan to 'recruit,' Black Widow?," Trapdoor stammered.
"None other than the spandex superfox herself, the super-strong, super-sexy blonde amazon powerhouse, Atomic Girl!," boomed the overacting Black Widow.
"She's going to work for us?," scoffed Daddy Longlegs. "Not in this lifetime, I'm afraid. I think that happy powder you buried yourself in in the '80's warped your mind."
"Fool," shouted an angered Black Widow, "I have a little gizmo from an old friend. Golden Girl thought she destroyed it and I've spent years finding the right criminal electricians to fix it. While it wasn't cheap, you'll see it was well worth the money. I think you both will see that it will make Atomic Girl quite open to any suggestion I make."
"That's great," Trapdoor said wearily, "but getting close to Atomic Girl is a risky proposition. She can snap you in half with the flick her her super-powered wrist. Besides, how can we know where she'll show up? Atomic Girl comes and goes like a phantom."
"Take a look at today's newpaper, my doubting thomases," Black Widow cooed as she tossed the front page of the paper from the table to the feet of her henchmen.
The dim black-clad henchmen picked up the newpaper and scanned the front page together. Their confusion was cleared up quickly as the headline near the bottom of the page became clear.
"Atomic Girl to Visit Children's Hospital Today," Daddy Longlegs and Trapdoor read aloud.
"Exactly, that's why today is the perfect day to strike," Black Widow hissed. "We know where she'll be and her guard will be down. Atomic Girl will never know what hit her. Let's make our preparations for time is short and the stakes are at their highest."

A couple of hours later, Kim Miller and Julie Marks were making their way to their appearance at the Children's Hospital. They were making their way there quite quickly, in their secret crime-fighting alter egos of Hypergirl and Atomic Girl. The hospital was in the busy, bustling downtown area of Los Angeles, so our sexy spandex-clad superduo moved swiftly, bu safely. Hypergirl (Kim) would have looked stunning in her yellow leotard, red go-go boots, belt and gloves, and her shiny tan hose if one could get a good look at her. She was a yellow and red blur, with only her blonde ponytail trailing in her wake, as she sped down the street and around any obstacles. Keeping pace on her Japanese racing bike was the equally lovely blonde bombshell Atomic Girl. Her tall and curvy frame was well showcased in her red leotard with blue sleeves. The sexy patriotic package was complemented by her red gloves and eyemask, her royal blue boots and belt, and shimmering white tights. Making great time, Hypergirl and Atomic Girl arrived out front of the hospital to the amazement of the gawking crowd on the street.
"Atomic Girl, beat you again...," laughed the cocky Hypergirl, adjusting her red eyemask and straightening out her long blonde ponytail.
"Barely, by a few seconds," sneered Atomic Girl, running her red gloved hairs through her long blonde locks that were tussled on the ride to the hospital. "Being that your skill is super-speed, beating my bike by mere seconds is nothing to be proud of."
"Aw, you know I was only going half speed," joked Hypergirl as they sexy crime-fighters prepared to enter the main entrance of Children's Hospital.
"Hey, wait a minute," gasped Atomic Girl, "let's make your arrival a surprise. They're expecting me...let me get inside and I'll announce that I have a super speedy guest star. Wait a minute or so, then race in. It'll be a wonderful unexpected surprise for the kids."
"Hmmm, you always did know how to make an entrance, Ms. Hollywood," sniffed Hypergirl. "I guess your time in SoCal gave you a flare for the dramatic. I'll give you a couple of minutes..."
"Its all about the presentation," Atomic Girl giggled, "and for a great cause I might add."
As Atomic Girl entered the building, a dull roar of excited cheering could be heard for the red, white, and blue powerhouse. Hypergirl smiled as her friend took in the cheers, looking forward to her visit with the kids. She tapped the heels of her red boots on the concrete steps leading to the hospital and scanned about the busy downtown as waited to make her arrival. As Hypergirl looked about, she saw an elderly woman making her way to the crosswalk in the busy intersection. The elderly woman, hunched over and wearing a long black dress with her head covered in a long black scarf, started to walk across the street, ignoring the red light and the oncoming traffic. Looking as if she'd surely be hit by a speeding car, Hypergirl raced into the interesection and grabbed the old woman, carrying her quickly to the other side of the street.
"Whew, that was too close," Hypergirl gasped, still cradling the old woman in her arms. "Oh my, my goodness," cracked the voice of the elderly woman, still covered in black cloth and shaking with fear. "I...I walked right into traffic, didn't I?"
"Yes, you did," Hypergirl huffed, still a bit out of breath, "but you're OK now."
"I'm so sorry," sighed the embarassed old woman with a voice still shaking with fear, "I can't see so well anymore, my dear."
"Well, you have to be more careful, ma'am," explained a respectful Hypergirl, setting the elderly woman back on her feet gently, "and you should take that scarf away from your eyes when walking in the city. This can one dangerous place."
"I don't know how to thank you, young lady," gushed the greatful woman, still covered in black and leaning against a van parked in front of the crosswalk. "I have to give you something for your trouble..."
"No ma'am, a simple thank you is more than enough," whispered Hypergirl, placing a reassuring gloved hand on her shoulder.
"Oh no, my dear, I insist, a small token of my appreciation," the old woman said as she looked down and reached into her rather large black purse, rifling through the contents for just the right item.
"Please, ma'am," Hypergirl insisted as she saw the elderly woman pull a small perfume bottle with a bulb atomizer from her purse.
The scarf fell off her face, to reveal the lovely face of the Black Widow, as she thrust the nozzle of the perfume atomizer into the face of the surprised Hypergirl. A quick squeeze of the bulb released a mist of of the numbing spray directly into Hypergirl's masked face.
"Ah..ahh...," stammered Hypergirl as the surprise spray struck her face and immediately dulled her senses. Her shapely spandex-clad body shook briefly as a dazed look crossed her face. The shaking stopped as her body grew rigid, frozen stifly in place. The stunned look was locked on her face as the paralyzing spray took full effect over the super-speedster's taut body.
"Paralyzing Spider Venom, a small token of my appreciation my unexpected guest," hissed the triumphant Black Widow as she tapped the side of the van to alert her henchmen waiting inside.
"Hypergirl!?!," shouted Trapdoor, lumbering out to the sidewalk with Daddy Longlegs to join Black Widow and the frozen helpless Hypergirl, "I thought we were waiting for Atomic Girl. Where'd she come from?"
"I have no idea, moron," sneered the frantic Black Widow. "She just showed up, but quick thinking and a little paralyzing venom took care of this unexpected surprise. Now, quickly you two, load the speedster into the van before Atomic Girl arrives. If she sees us taking her friend away, the element of surprise is gone!"
Daddy Longlegs and Trapdoor grabbed Hypergirl by her rigid arms and lifted her off the ground, moving her like the statue she was. Opening the sidedoor of the van, marked "Webb's Removal Co.," the captive paralyzed Hypergirl was loaded inside.
Atomic Girl waited for a few moments for the arrival of her special guest and was surprised that she had not yet arrived. Deciding to go back outside to find her, Atomic Girl opened the main door just in time to see two oddly shaped men in black grabbing Hypergirl, joined by what appeared to be an elderly woman covered in black. Seeing her former teammate in peril, Atomic Girl bounced into action.
Racing across the busy intersection, Atomic Girl saw Hypergirl and the men carrying her disappear into the waiting van. Fearing they would drive off with the captive spandex-clad speedster, Atomic Girl ran to the back of the van and lifted the back wheels off the ground, curling her arms upward and hoisting the vehicle bumper up to her ample chest with her super atomic-powered strength.
"I don't think you two are going anywhere," grunted Atomic Girl, still holding up the back of the van with relative ease. "Let Hypergirl go now before I lose my temper...I have been known to go 'atomic' on evildoers."
Black Widow had shed her dowdy disguise to reveal her gloriously tight spandex body stocking and retrieved another trinket from her bag of tricks. As she walked to the back of the van, Black Widow palmed a small black box with a simple small light and toggle switch at the base. Approaching the super-strong Atomic Girl, she held the box forward, mere inches from the heroine's head and flipped the switch.
"Now, Atomic Girl, darling, stop all this foolishness and put the vehicle down," ordered Black Widow as the box in her gloved handed buzzed.
A startled look hit Atomic Girl's face, still holding the van up by the bumper, as she looked like she received a jolt of electric shock. The surprise of the jolt gave way to a drowsy dazed look crossed her beautiful masked face. Atomic Girl did as commanded, gently placed the back tires back on the street, and gingerly stepping back from the vehicle. Atomic Girl's powerhouse frame swayed as she appeared almst weak enough to be blown over by a soft breeze. A dopey grin was worn on her face as she blinked her sleepy eyes quickly, looking as if she had just awaken from a deep sleep. Atomic Girl looked as if she finishing a three-day drunk as Black Widow approached with her startled henchmen, climbing back out of the van, in tow.
"Wha...what did you do to her?," gasped a stunned Daddy Longlegs. "I thought she was going to throw that van into the building with us in it."
"Why, my secret weapon, Daddy," cooed the victorious Black Widow. "A gift from Professor Gizmo, the Brain Short Circuiter. A little buzz from the box and I "rewired" Atomic Girl's brain to make her a most compliant comrade."
"Wow, she's totally zonked out with that short-circuiter thingey," boomed an amazed Trapdoor, waving his hand in front of Atomic Girl's unresponsive face.
"Well, 'zonked out' enough to do my bidding, Trapdoor," explained the Black Widow as she stood before the woozy blonde buxom beauty, Atomic Girl.
"Atomic Girl? Would you be a love and rob a bank for me? Maybe the federal reserve,perhaps?" ordered Black widow in a purring villainous voice.
"Why, I'd love to," replied the dazed Atomic Girl with a wistful tone, "anything you desire..."
"Perfect, I knew we'd make sure good friends," cooed Black Widow, eyeing her delicious new plaything. "Come along, my dear, we have much to do."
Black Widow held forward her hand and guided Atomic Girl inside the van. The super-strong spandex superchick practically skipped like a giddy schoolgirl as she followed the sinister spider villainess. Daddy Longlegs and Trapdoor stood in stunned silence as they viewed the superheroine Atomic Girl fall under the Black Widow's spell so easily.
"Boys, aren't you coming?," asked the Widow, so happy to prove to her doubting henchmen that Atomic Girl would be acting as they criminal accomplish.
The henchmen scamped back to the van and Trapdoor took his place behind the wheel to speed back to Black Widow's Hollywood lair. With Atomic Girl sitting in the back in a dazed stupor, not noticing she was sitting next to the frozen Hypergirl, who had been set down laying on her back, Daddy Longlegs leaned closely to whisper in Black Widow's ear.
"You gonna zap Hypergirl with that brain short circuiter too?," Daddy asked, casting a wary eye on the two heroines in the back.
"No, I wasn't expecting her," Black Widow reasoned, "it might be best to just get rid of her. We have what we came for and Atomic Girl is completely under my power. Another superchick in the mix will just complicate things..."
With that cryptic comment, the van sped away from the intersection and headed back to Black Widow's secret underground Hollywood lair.

An hour later, in the darkened, but luxurious high-tech lair of the Black Widow, resting just below a dingy apartment building, Black Widow sat with the brainwashed Atomic Girl for a lovely chat over a warm cup of tea.
"So, Atomic Girl, my lovely tower of power," gushed the Black Widow, lounging in a comfortable black leather recliner, "you are friends with the esteemed Chief of Police?"
"Ah yes, dear friends," replied Atomic Girl with a cherry tone, "he's a wonderful man."
"Do you think he'd treat Atomic Girl to a visit of the gold stored in the downtown federal reserve, buried deep in the vault?," asked Black Widow.
"Oh, I'm sure he'd love to," chirped Atomic Girl, sitting graceful with legs crossed in the most ladylike of positions in a simple wooden chair next to a large glass coffee table covered with a red webbing design. "Especially if I tell him that I believe there is a security breach and I need to inspect the systems myself."
"Oh, that is lovely news, sweetie," Black Widow boomed with excitement. "Do you think you can arrange that?"
"Why certainly," Atomic Girl in a voice as chipper as any TGIF waitress could muster. "Hand me the phone and I'll call him this very moment. If I tell him some real bad villains are planning to steal all the gold in the reserve, the chief will take me right inside and no one can stop me then."
"Brilliant, brains and beauty in that lovely package," cooed an appreciative Black Widow. "Now give me a moment, I must step away to attend to a most pressing matter..."
Black Widow gracefully excused herself from her tea with the brain scrambled Atomic Girl and made her way down the corridor of her lair. The paralyzing spider venom she had sprayed Hypergirl with would be wearing off shortly. Black Widow had to be certain her henchmen didn't bungle her simple assignment.
Hypergirl began to awaken from the fog that was the paraylzing venom and had the old familiar feeling back in her legs and arms. The perfume spray was such a surprise, Hypergirl could only recall saving the elderly woman before everything went black. She awake to see herself in a dimly lit room and she could feel that she was standing upright. As she tried to move her super-speedy limbs and look about the room, Hypergirl realized she was in deep trouble. Her arms and legs were stuck to some sticky web-like substance. She could move her arms and legs slightly, as the substance pinning her to the wall was soft and gooey, but her limbs couldn't be pulled free. The sticky spider webbing coated her back, the back of her arms, and the back of her legs. Hypergirl was trapped in a sticky spider's web, stuck to the wall and helplessly waiting for what was to happen next.
"Stuck...in some gooey web, like a spider's web," Hypergirl thought to herself, still a bit wak from the paralyzing spray that dulled her senses. "How...how did I get here? Which spider villain is there in southern California?"
Hypergirl's train of thought was interrupted as the sexy Black Widow arrived in her form-fitting black bodysuit.
"Hypergirl? What an unexpected surprise?," Black Widow announced. "Now what was it the spider said to the fly?..."
"Who are you?," shouted the webbed Hypergirl. "Why have you captured me and stuck me in some sticky web?"
"An unbreakable sticky web, I'm afraid," explained the Widow. "As for who I am, I'm Black Widow. I set a trap to ambush Atomic Girl and you had to come along and almost wreck it. Its a good thing I keep some of my paralyzing spider venom on me at all times for pesky superheroines like you."
"Atomic Girl?," screamed Hypergirl, "What have you done with her?"
"I zapped her with my brain short-circuiter, basically brainwashing her into doing my bidding," Black Widow continued. "She's helping me plan a theft of all the gold in the federal reserve branch out here in southern California, making me rich and possibly ruining the economy of this god-forsaken wasteland."
"Atomic Girl would never help you, you villainous vixen," spat the disgusted Hypergirl.
"With the right 'rewiring' of a young heroine's brain, you'll see that anything is possible," hissed the sinister Black Widow. "well, I may be wrong there because you won't see anything at all."
The Black Widow snapped her fingers and her henchmen appeared out of the darkness, each carrying a small cage in their hands.
"Boys, you did a wonderful job of webbing the paralyzed Hypergirl in my web room," commended Black Widow. "Now release my pets so they can enjoy their dinner. Imagine snacking on the super-speedster of Central City...talk about 'fast food.'"
The henchmen knelt down and opened the cage door to release two very large and very hairy tarantulas, spiders as large as softballs. After dropping them to the floor, right at the web-coated boots of Hypergirl, Daddy Longlegs and Trapdoor quickly stepped back to avoid getting near their venomous fangs.
"You think you can scare me?," shouted a brave and defiant Hypergirl. "I've been in tougher situations before."
"My dear, your super-speed means nothing now that you are webbed so nicely to the wall," reasoned the menacing Black Widow. "Besides, the venom of the South African Jungle Tarantula works quite quickly. A little sting and you'll be fast asleep before they start eating...a rather humane way to go, as far as supervillainesses go."
"You'll never get away with this, you sinister spider woman!," huffed the bound Hypergirl, looking down to see the two hairy spiders advancing on her.
"Looks like I already have, Hypergirl," Black Widow said as she walked away, back to meet the brainwashed Atomic Girl with her giggling henchmen following closley behind.
Hypergirl grunted as she tugged mightly at the sticky webbing that held in nearly motionless, but the sticky strands would not budge. Her eyes followed the Black Widow as she left, struggling in vain in her sticky bondage. Hypergirl looked down to see the spiders were now crawling onto her red boots, moving their way upward to her shiny tan pantyhose covered legs. She tried not to panic, but the sight of those furry beasts advancing up her shapely legs made it impossible.
"I'd better come up with something fast," Hypergirl thought to herself with her mind racing rapidly, "before I become a spandex-covered snack for these jungle creatures."

TO BE CONTINUED....
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow, nice beginning. The master has returned.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

As nitpicker so aptly put it, "The TrapMaster is back!" =D> =D> =D> Very nicely done, as always Franco! Can't wait to see how Hypergirl's gonna get out of this one! :shock:
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Franco you've done it again. Loved HG and Atomic Girl's ambush, plus HG's sticky peril. Looking forward to part two :-D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?