The Cheerleaders say Abracadabra.

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

Been a bit since I've contributed and hit a wall with K/Whiff so I sidetracked myself. Enjoy.

“Ok ladies, good practice today. Couple of housekeeping notes, the Sunday’s playoff game kicks-off at 130 instead of 1 which is the normal time. You can show up 30 minutes later. Also a new magic club is opening up and the owner is having an open house Saturday. They’ve hired 4 of us to make an appearance. $250 per girl. Let me know if you want to go. Alright that’s it, see you Sunday…”

Megan is the head of the Seaside Seahawks Cheerleaders, The Hawk Girls. She was in charge of the girls both on and off the field.

Megan and her best friends Ashley and Kasey were all senior members of the Hawk Girls. They’d been friends since kindergarten.

In addition to their cheerleading for the league’s elite football team, they were also the City of Seaside’s Prized Protectors. They were simply known as The Cheerleaders.

Megan was 5’5” with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Ashley had sandy blond hair with hazel eyes and stood 5’6” while Kasey had auburn colored hair and brown eyes. She was the shortest of the group at 5’4”.

“Hey Megan, we’ll do the appearance” said Erica the 5’3” brunette rookie. She was with Valerie, Shauna and Leigh.

Valerie the 5’5” Asian beauty was also a rookie, but Shauna and Leigh were vets. Shauna was African-American, 5’6” and had been on the team for 2 years. While blonde Leigh was in her 3rd year, standing 5’5”.

“Great guys. Should be a good time. I’ll email the details. Wear outfit 1. Let me know if you have any questions.” Said Megan.

“Thanks Megan, see you Sunday” the 4 girls said as they walked away.

“Glad that is taken care of” said Megan as she joined Kasey and Ashley. “Let’s go eat.”

“What’s the magic club all about?” asked Kasey.
“It’s owned by some female magician. She calls herself The Great Monet. She is supposed to be really good. It’s over on Ocean and 14th.” Answered Megan.
“We should go, I love magic shows” said Kasey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=---------------------------------------
Valerie, Shauna, Leigh and Erica arrived at the magic club as instructed at 6 on Saturday. They were met by Lara. She was The Great Monet’s assistant. She was a 5’7” brunette. She briefed the girls on what was happening over the course of the night.

“We’ve invited a lot of people from the community, having you guys here makes it more of an event. Should be a lot of kids too. Probably have you guys take some pictures, sign some autographs. I’m sure you do this all the time” She explained.

“Yeah, we’re used to it” answered Erica

“Are those your outfits?” asked Lara referring to their powder blue sweat suits.

“No, we need to change. Can’t wear them in public” replied Shauna.
“Sure thing, follow me.” Instructed Lara.

She walked them into a dressing room.
“Do we get to meet the Great Monet?” Asked Valerie.
“Not before a show. She will be by after though, you can be sure of that.” Answered Lara as she closed the door. “You can come out when you are ready.”

The 4 Hawk Girls emerged from their dressing room dressed in their famous Seahawk (powder) blue tank tops, mini skirts, blue and white pom poms, high gloss nude tights and white boots. Their traditional cadenced walk lead them next to the stage where they would be taking pictures with kids and adults alike.

It was a great atmosphere at the club. It was an industrious décor with high ceilings. It was lounge seating on comfy couches. There was a full bar and restaurant as well.

After what seemed like the millionth picture, the lights dimmed and a drone began to play. Lara got on the mic and asked everyone to be seated. The Hawk Girls obliged, taking their assigned front row couches.

A flash of white light overtook the stage and when it went out, a 5’10” woman dressed in all black appeared. She was wearing a black tuxedo leotard, short jacket with tails, black heels and opaque tights. A top hat and magic wand completed The Great Monet’s outfit.

She introduced herself and thanked the audience for coming. The Great Monet was an excellent magician, performing for well over an hour. Card tricks, levitation and every other type of magic trick was down pat. She had the audience “Oooing and awing” after every trick. Her assistant Lara who had changed into a similar outfit, sans jacket, hat and wand, lent Monet a hand on stage.

“She is awesome!” said the bubbly Erica to her friends.
“Yeah she is” replied Shauna.

“For my last trick of the evening, I am going to ask our very special guests from the Seaside Seahawks to join me on stage” announced Monet.

The 4 girls looked at each other with surprised looks on their faces. Valerie, Shauna and Leigh were reluctant, but Erica instantly jumped up and dragged the other 3 onto the stage. The audience was cheering loudly as they got on to the stage.

“Thank you ladies for making this a special evening here at The Seaside Magic Club. For my last trick, I need 2 of you to each step into the box over on either end of the stage.”

Leigh and Shauna went over to the box on the left side of the stage while Erica and Valerie went to the one on the right.

“Ladies if you would be so kind as to step into the boxes.” Said Monet.

Lara helped Leigh and Shauna into their boxes which resembled a Superman-esque phone booth that was clear on all sides. After closing the door, she then walked across stage to assist Valerie and Erica into theirs.

“All set Lara?” asked Monet. Lara nodded.

“Now ladies I am going to do the impossible and have you teleport and switch boxes” announced Monet.

“Do we need to do anything?” Asked Valerie
“Just stand there ladies, nothing more” She replied.

Erica was giggling as were the rest of her friends. The audience hushed.

Monet tapped her wand on the stage and the curtain was drawn. She tapped it again and it was drawn revealing the cheerleaders still in their original boxes. She tapped her wand again and the lights on stage began flashing quickly. Plumes of white and pink smoke began pouring onto the stage like a Scotland Yard fog bank. The crowd was impressed as the stage was covered. The 2 boxes were no longer visible.

AS the girls watched the smoke from the fog machines fill the stage, Leigh explained to Shauna that Lara would probably come from behind and open the back of the box allowing them to switch.

But to Leigh’s surprise, the box she and Shauna were in slowly began to be filled with a purple smoke from a tube coming from the top of the box. Shauna saw it as well and looked over at Valerie and Erica’s box, but theirs had no smoke. The girls both turned around expecting to see Lara at any moment but she never came.

The purple smoke was filling up the Shauna and Leigh’s box when Leigh began to feel woozy. “Shauna do you feel ok?” She asked.
“I’m getting sleepy Leigh. This smoke is making me tired” Answered Shauna.
“I don’t think this is smoke Shauna” said the blonde as she struggled to stay awake.
“What’s happening to us?” asked Shauna.
But Leigh had already crumpled to the floor on the box. Shauna slid down the plexi wall and passed out shortly after.

Valerie and Erica saw what was happening to Leigh and Shauna and figured it was part of the act. So when their box filled with the smoke Erica said “Let’s do what they did and slide down the wall. Lara will let us out I imagine, and then we’ll switch with Leigh and Shauna.”

Valerie agreed but the Asian hottie was already having trouble. “Leigh, something is not right here. Leigh and Shauna weren’t playing along. I think they passed out!”

Erica realized it too. “It’s gas!” Her legs began to get rubbery. She began pounding on the plexi walls and yelling for help. Valerie did too.

But that hastened their intake of the noxious fumes and since the audience could no longer see them, they were doomed. “Sorry Val, can’t keep my eyes open” moaned Erica as she slid down the wall.

Valerie followed suit and landed softly on the floor. A few seconds later, the floor of both boxes gave way dumping the slumbering girls into a room below. They were oblivious to their new surroundings.

Lara pressed a switch and instantly the smoke from the boxes and the stage was sucked away.

Monet tapped her wand and the curtain fell revealing 2 empty boxes. “Changed my mind and made the Hawk Girls disappear!”

The crowd went wild. They gave her a standing O. Monet left the stage and came back for an encore.

After seeing everyone off and locking up she and Lara went beneath the stage. They opened the door and walked in to find the Cheerleaders still sleeping.

“Worked to perfection Monet. They had no idea what happened.” Congratulated Lara.
“Neither did the audience” replied Monet. “Come on, let’s get them ready” She said picking up Shauna and Erica, throwing them each over a shoulder. Lara grabbed a boot from both Leigh and Valerie and dragged them both to the center of the room.
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Great opening dub! Can't wait to see what Monet pulls out of her hat!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Agreed great opening D!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice opening there, Dubber! Good to see The Cheerleaders back in action! The villainess sounds really cute too! Looking forward to this one! :mrgreen: 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes

“Uhhh” moaned Leigh, her blonde locks covering her face.
“You guys ok?” asked a groggy Erica.
“What happened?” asked Valerie
“Something went wrong with the trick. That smoke knocked us all out” said Shauna
“I don’t think it was an accident guys, we’re tied up” replied Leigh realizing their predicament.
“Why would Monet gas us?” asked Leigh

“Excellent question my blonde bimbo” answered Monet walking into her captors’ room. “I gassed you because you are going to help me rob the stadium during Sunday’s playoff game”

“You are crazy Monet. We will do nothing of the sort” replied Valerie.
“Why would we help you do that? We’re calling the police as soon as we get out of here” said Erica
“Let us go bitch” yelled Leigh
“HELLLLLP!” yelled Shauna

“That is no use. These walls are soundproof” said Monet’s assistant Lara.
“Exactly. Enough of this. I knew you weren’t going to help without a little persuasion so Lara if you please.

Lara produced a pendant that had a large crystal hanging from it. She held it up in front of the bound cheerleaders and it began to flash intermittently. The girls were instantly mesmerized. Their struggles ceased as they could not take their eyes off of the flashing pendant.

“Now girls, on Sunday a photographer will join you on the sidelines for a picture. When his flash goes off, you explain that you need to run into the locker room to repair your snagged tights. Understood?”

“Yes Monet” all 4 said in a monotone voice

Monet continued, “You will then proceed to the locker room where you will grab 4 pistols. Each one of you will proceed to 2 locations each, taking the money from each location. You will then re-group and bring it back here. Do not let anyone stop you, is that clear?”

“Yes Monet”

“Good. Now when you wake up, you won’t remember a thing from tonight except that you had a brilliant time. Not being gassed, tied up or this conversation. You will feel like you’ve had a great nap. Is that clear?”

“Yes Monet”

Monet and Lara untied the 4 hypnoed beauties and stood them up. They lead them back to the empty stage and ordered them to wake up. They instantly came to.

“So thanks a ton for the help ladies, we’d love to have you back. “Said Monet as she handed the girls their envelopes of money.

The girls looked confused but didn’t really think anything of it. “Uhh no problem Monet, we had a blast” said Erica. They walked back to their dressing rooms, changed and left.

“By Sunday night Lara we’ll have enough money to fund our next endeavor” said Monet
“True but aren’t you worried about those girls screwing it up?” asked Lara
“They won’t. No one will stop them until after it is too late. And once they are here, we’ll send them to turn themselves in. They will take the fall and no one will suspect a thing.”
“If you say so.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Erica, how was the magic show?” asked Megan
“It was awesome Meg” replied Erica as she zipped up her go go boot. “The Great Monet called us on stage and used us in a trick”
“Sounds good. Maybe we can do a team building night out there” Said Megan
“It’d be awesome. See you on the field” said Erica as she stood and left.

The game was going as planned. The Sea Hawks were cruising and after halftime, a photographer appeared on the sidelines and asked to take the Hawk Girls picture.
They posed with their million dollar smiles and as the photographer snapped away, Valerie, Erica, Leigh and Shauna each snagged their tights, went to Megan and showed them. They all trotted off to the locker room, Megan not knowing what was happening.

They got to the locker room and opened their lockers. They pulled out the pistols given to them by Monet. These were not pistols that fired bullets, but a potent tranquilizer dart.

The girls disbanded without saying a word and went on their way.

Valerie got to the main concession stand and found the manager. She told her she was there to drum up business. The manager was thrilled and invited her into the office. Once there, Valerie drew the pistol and shot the manager in the neck dropping him instantly.
She quickly gathered up the sacks of money that was being sent to the armored car after the game and left.

By the time they were done, 3 concession stands, 2 team merchandise stores and 3 ticket offices had been hit by the controlled cheerleaders. And because of the tranq darts, no one was any the wiser.

Megan began to wonder about the girls. She ran into the locker room but did not find them. She went into the tunnel underneath the stadium and heard the ruckus. She stopped a security officer and was shocked as to what he told her. 4 Hawk Girls robbed 8 different locations at the stadium and left.

Megan went back to the field and after the game was over, grabbed Kasey and Ashley to explain.

“What? You’re joking?” whispered Kasey
“Wish I was guys. They told me they ran their tights and had to change. I thought nothing of it. But they came in here and then went nuts” said Megan
“You speak to Ally?”
“She texted me saying she’s working on something with her dad and she’d call us later” replied Megan.

Ally Wendell was the 4th member of the girls’ crime fighting team, albeit as the brains, not the Braun. Her father was Mayor Wendell and when he took office he placed her in charge of a special task force to prevent crime in the beach community. Ally had known the 3 cheerleaders and their super heroine identities from college, and once she had gotten the task force, she immediately recruited them. Together they keep Seaside on the up and up.

“That’s not going to help the girls. We need to do something guys. This is not like them” said a worried Ashley.
“Well let’s ask around and see what we can find out.” Said Kasey
“As ourselves though, not the Cheerleaders. Until Ally gets here we have to be ourselves” said Megan

The 3 girls talked to the various employees who were robbed. Each story was the same, a Hawk Girl would show up tell them they were there to stir up business, KO them with a dart and steal everything.

Megan, Kasey and Ashley left to go home and re-group.
“Same thing for each place. But how’d they get a tranquilizer gun Meg?” asked Kasey
“Not sure. But they also said they girls were dazed and not themselves.” Replied Megan
“Like hypnotized not themselves?” asked Ashley
“Maybe. We need to see the stadium surveillance tape”
Just then Megan’s iPhone beeped. It was a message from Ally “uploaded the stadium video to your ftp site. No sign of the 4 girls. Call you later”

“Ok let’s search the video” said Megan

They were shocked when they saw their friends in action. Each one looked like a pro.

“Something must have set them off. I talked to Erica before the game and she was perfectly fine” said Megan.
“Yeah me too, I hung out with Val and Shauna at breakfast” replied Kasey.

“Well if they were hypnoed, a trigger had to activate the hypnosis” said Ashley

“The photographer!” shouted Megan. She quickly found the camera that isoed they Hawk Girls. “Look right there, the photographer. He snapped our picture right after halftime and that is when they said they had to change.”

Megan followed the photographer and found where he entered the stadium. She accessed the badge scanner and found out who it was.
“Jerrod Lewis, works for the Seaside Press. Let’s pay him a visit”

The girls quickly changed into their superheroine outfits and were on their way.

The Cheerleaders outfits were very similar to their Hawk Girl outfits. Their trademark powder blue mini skirts, crop tops, white boots, high gloss nude tights, neck collar and masks made them unmistakable as Seaside’s prized protectors. Each girl had 2 lethal blue & white pom-poms loaded with gadgets which completed their ensembles. Kasey and Megan wore their hair in a pony tail while Ashley always opted for pig tails.

The Cheerleaders arrived at the Seaside Press and caught up with Jerrod Lewis, the photographer who took the Hawk Girls picture earlier that day.

“To what do I owe this great honor ladies. I mean The Cheerleaders, here in my office! My buddies are going to flip.”
“Mr. Lewis, you took a picture of the Hawk Girls at today’s playoff game correct?” asked Megan.
“Yeah I did.” He replied. “Why is that illegal?”
“No Mr. Lewis, we have reason to believe that your camera flash may have triggered some sort of hypnosis trigger in 4 of the girls.” Replied Ashley
“You mean the 4 girls who robbed the stadium?” asked Jerrod. “Wait a minute, that’s why you’re here? Look Cheerleaders, I had nothing to do with that. I was walking into the stadium and some lady gave me $100 and asked me to take a couple of pics of the Hawk Girls for her boyfriend. She said she was doing it as a birthday gift.”
“Who was this woman?” Asked Ashley
“Never seen her before. Tall, about 5’10”, dark hair. Smokin hot. I was thinking I wish my girlfriend was as enlightened as this woman is” he continued. “Did she have something to do with this?”
“That’s what we are trying to find out. Ok thanks for your time Mr. Lewis.“ said Megan as they left.

“What do you think Meg?” Asked Ashley.
“He’s clean. But that woman did have something to do with this. We need to find out who she is.” Replied Megan.

The Cheerleaders got a call from Ally Wendall but she was still tied up with her father at a Mayoral function.

“Hey what about the magic club Meg? Didn’t Erica say they were called up on stage to assist in a trick?” asked Kasey
“Yes. That’s it Kase. Erica was gushing about how they were up on stage and placed in 2 boxes and made to disappear.” Answered Megan
“You think we should have a word with The Great Monet?” asked Ashley
“It makes sense guys. Maybe Monet had some sort of hypno spray pumping in the boxes when the girls were inside and after the show Monet set up the trigger for the plan.” Replied Megan
“That’s good enough for me. Let’s go!” said Kasey

Megan texted Ally where they were going. Ally texted back saying she was not available for another couple of hours, but asked if they needed back-up. Megan said no and that they would follow up with what they found out.

The Cheerleaders entered the magic club. The night’s performance had ended already so the place was empty. They were met by Lara, Monet’s assistant.

“Hello ladies, may I help you?” she asked
“We are the Cheerleaders and would like to speak to the Great Monet” replied Megan
“She is unavailable. Can I help you?”
“We’d like to speak to her about her show.” Replied Ashley
“I can answer any questions about the show”
“The other night 4 Hawk Girls were her doing some promotional work. Today they robbed the stadium’s concession and merchandise stores. We have reason to believe they were under some sort of hypnosis that could have originated during Monet’s magic show.” Spewed Megan
“Well I can assure you Monet does not practice hypnosis and would never involve herself in anything like that” retorted Lara
“If it’s all the same we’d like to speak with her” said Kasey in a stern voice.
“Very well, I will let her know you are here” said Lara as she walked away.

“Very well done ladies, we’ve cleared over $50,000. You are going to…
“Monet, the Cheerleaders are out front!” whispered Lara.
“The Cheerleaders? How’d they figure it out?” whispered Monet
“No idea but they want to talk to you. What do we do?” asked Lara looking over her shoulder expecting them to come bursting in.
“Bring them in and we’ll go from there.” Instructed Monet.

Lara came back out to greet Megan, Ashley and Kasey, ““I can take one of you to see Monet, and the other 2 can wait inside the club.”
“I’ll go. Guys wait for me inside. Anything suspicious happens let me know.” Said Megan following Lara.
“Follow me” instructed Lara.

Lara lead Megan onto the stage which had the curtain down. The heels of her boots echoed throughout the high ceilings. Lara stopped in the middle of the stage.
Megan asked “Why did we stop?”
“Monet will be out in a minute. In the meantime I want to show you a quick magic trick” replied Lara. “I’ve been working on it for a few weeks.”
“Really I do not have time for this, where is Monet?” Asked Megan annoyedly
“I told you she is on her way out. Now you see this top hat. I am going to pull a rabbit out of it” explained Lara
“Guys are you ok?” shouted Megan
“Yep Meg, we’re out front of the curtain” answered Kasey
“Can you draw the curtain Lara?” asked Megan
“Sure. But first my trick. Obviously nothing up my sleeve” Lara said referring to her sleeveless tuxedo leotard, “nothing in the hat” she said showing Megan the empty black top hat.
“I tap it twice and wallah a rabbit” Lara said pulling a cute white bunny from the hat.
“How cute” said Megan. “Nice trick. Now where is Monet?”
“Now you try” said Lara handing the top hat to Megan.
“I get it, the rabbit is hidden inside a compartment of the hat” said Megan pushing the hat back to Lara.
“Come on, just give it a try. How often do you get to do magic?” please Lara as she made Megan take the hat.
“Fine, but as soon as Monet comes I’m finished” said Megan
“Fair enough”

As Megan took the top hat the curtain began to rise. She was looking into the top hat trying to figure out how it worked, and as it did, Megan looked and saw that Valerie, Erica, Shauna and Leigh were sneaking up behind Ashley and Kasey.

“Guys behind you!” yelled Megan

Ashley and Kasey unholstered their pom-poms immediately and turned around to see their friends sneaking up on them.

Ashley and Kasey did not see what happened next.

The top hat that Megan was holding sprang to life. A red boxing glove popped from the top hat, connecting with the heroine’s unsuspecting chin. Megan dropped the hat as she was spun around from the punch. She saw stars as she tried to gather her senses. Her toned legs were absolute rubber. Lara casually walked over to the side of the stage and untied a rope that was wrapped around a peg on the wall. This released a sandbag from overhead. Megan’s effort to regain her senses was for naught. The sandbag clunked her on the head, knocking her cold.
"You got that right Cheerleader, you are finished" Said Lara in a sly voice as she bent down to grab Megan's boots.

“Their not themselves, Ash” said Kasey
“I know. Be gentle with them” said Ashley as they prepared to defend themselves

The 4 controlled girls came after Ashley and Kasey but were felled almost immediately. Ashley pressed a button on the handle of her right pom, and 2 pin sized darts fired and hit Valeria and Shauna both in the neck. They took a couple steps more and toppled over.

“Go check on Megan!” yelled Kasey to Ashley “I’ll handle Leigh and Erica”
“Be gentle. Remember they don’t know what they are doing” said Ashley.

Ashley bolted for that stage. Lara dragged the unconscious Megan out of site. As Ashley got onto stage, she was confronted by Monet.

“Where is she taking Megan?” seethed Ashley
“She is fine, I assure you” answered a sly Monet as she reached up her sleeve
“Freeze Monet. One more move and you will be sorry” said the Blonde heroine as she pointed her right pom at the magician.
“Ok, Ok. I’ll come quietly” said Monet.
“Turn around” yelled Ashley
Monet obliged turning her back to the Cheerleader with her hands in the air. Ashley carefully approached her. Holstering her poms, she began frisking Monet. Ashley knew she had to be thorough with someone as devious as this magician.

“Any other weapons Monet?” asked Ashley as she felt around her waist and shoulders. “What’s this?” she asked as she patted down Monet’s arms through her jacket.
“Oh, sorry. That’s part of my routine. It’s just a typical magician’s bouquet.”
“Pull it out slowly.” Ordered Ashley
Monet carefully pulled the bouquet from her right sleeve. It popped into form as she did. “See, harmless” she said as she tossed to Ashley.
Ashley instinctively caught it. As she did, the bouquet exploded into a pink cloud of smoke. Ashley was engulfed in Monet’s trick flowers. She desperately tried to clear the air around her as she staggered, but the bouquet kept spewing. Ashley hit the stage floor with a thud.

Kasey had just finished tying up her 4 now unconscious mind-controlled friends when she heard the thud.

She whipped around to see Monet on stage.
“Where are my partners? What did you do to them?”
“ I assure you, they are not harmed. Yet” answered Monet.

Kasey charged the stage. But as she did the curtain fell. She stopped in her tracks, poms at the ready.

When the curtain went back up, Lara was now on stage where Monet had just been standing.
“Where is Monet?” yelled Kasey, poms fixed on Monet’s sultry assistant.
“Right behind you Cheerleader” whispered Monet as she pressed her magic wand into Kasey’s exposed neck.

“Ahhhhhhhh” screeched Kasey as she convulsed. Monet’s wand was emanating a stream of electricity into Kasey causing her poms to hit the floor. The last of the conscious Cheerleaders followed soon after.

Monet turned off her wand and Kasey crumpled to the floor. Like her partners, she too was out cold.

“Come Lara, help me get our last guest ready.”

Lara hopped off of the stage and grabbed Kasey’s legs, while Monet picked up her slumbering victim by her arms. They carried her away to assumedly join her friends.

The Great Monet and Lara
Attachments
New Picture.JPG
The Great Monet
New Picture.JPG (159.75 KiB) Viewed 5412 times
New Picture (2).JPG
Lara
New Picture (2).JPG (152.33 KiB) Viewed 5399 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

D great set of knock outs for the Cheerleaders, also nice pics of the badgirls. Thanks for the update!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DF2SC
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dubbphil you're stories are the BEST!!! I LOVE all the knockouts. Welcome back! Can't wait for the next installment and hopefully more frequency from you again. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice update, Dubber! Can't wait to see more! :mrgreen: 8)

“Monet, the other 4 are awake.” Said Lara
“Good let’s go”

Monet walked in and saw Valerie, Shauna, Leigh and Erica all standing on the floor in front of the stage. They were awake as it were but, they were not all there.

“Ladies, we no longer have any use for you. You need to go to the Seaside Police Station and turn yourselves in. Is that clear?”

“Yes Monet” said the 4. They turned and left the magic club.

“Now, all we have to do is finish up with the Superheroine Cheerleaders and we’ll be all set” said Monet as she walked back onto the stage.

She walked around 3 transparent booths that were on stage similar to the ones used to catch her civilian cheerleaders. They had been filled almost to the top with water. Just above each booth hung a Cheerleader, strung up be each arm. All 3 were motionless as they gently swayed above the opening. Their utility belts replaced with a belt of lead weights.

“Monet this will be a spectacle for the ages.” Said Lara
“You are right Lara, but unfortunately it will not be seen by anyone.”

“Hey Ally. You’re gonna want to get out here. You’ll never believe who just walked in” was the IM Ally read on her computer screen. She had just returned from a long day with her father, Mayor Wendall and was catching up on the Robbery at the stadium.

Ally is a very strong, independent woman who carried herself with great confidence. Standing 5’8” with long brown hair, her green eyes could cut right through you if need be.

She walked out and saw Valerie, Shauna, Leigh and Erica standing at the front desk asking to turn themselves in. Ally could see they were under some sort of hypnosis as they mumbled their way through their confessions.

Ally checked her phone and saw neither of the Cheerleaders had reported in. She tried talking to the dazed dancers, but it was no use. They kept repeating “We robbed the stadium, we confess”

Ally grabbed Detective Mark Swanson and explained everything to him, I think The Great Monet is behind the stadium robbery. Those 4 were on stage last week. They showed up fine as can be to the game and then go on a crime spree? They don’t have records. Something set them off and I am sure it was something at that club. I’m heading there to have a look around.”
“You need back-up?”
“I’ll let you know” replied Ally knowing all the back-up she needed was already there.
Ally hopped into her car and sped off.

Ally pulled up to the empty magic club parking lot. She quickly got out with her weapon drawn. She was concerned that she had not heard from her friends. She hoped that Monet had not captured them

Peering inside the front door Ally saw nothing. She quietly opened the door and walked in. There was no one up front which was good fortune for Ally. She heard voices talking inside the club.

Peering into the club she was horrified to see Megan, Ashley and Kasey all hanging above 3 water filled boxes. She could tell they were unconscious as there was no movement. Not wanting to blow her cover. Ally quickly texted Detective Swanson telling him to move in on the double.

She tried to come up with a plan to maintain her element of surprise. But that vanished in a second when her blackberry beeped.

“What was that?” asked Monet.
“I don’t know. I’ll check it out.” Said Lara

“Hello. Anyone here?” asked Lara as she walked into the front of the club. “All clear Monet. I’m just going to lock up”

The Lara locked the front door and walked back to the front desk. Monet joined her.

“All set. Let’s drop our friends in and be on our way. Grab everything from up here and meet me below the stage.”
“Sure thing”

Monet walked back into the club. Lara began to clean out the front desk quickly. She was oblivious to anything around her and that ultimately was her downfall.

Ally grabbed the 5’7 assistant in a choke hold. Lara began flailing her arms and legs around as her air supply was cut off. As her movements slowed, she knocked a stack of papers onto the floor with a thud. Ally knew Monet probably heard it and knew she had to hurry.

As Lara’s hazel eyes fluttered one last time before slamming shut, she went limp in Ally’s arms. Ally quickly lowered her onto her stomach and cuffed her arms behind her back.
“What are you wearing?’ said Ally to herself referring to Lara’s black tuxedo leotard and tights.

“Lara. What’s going on? asked Monet as she burst from the club.
“Lara!” Monet was stunned to see her assistant on the floor with her hands cuffed. She rolled her over and tried to revive her.

“Freeze Monet! One move and I will put you down” said Ally.

“I suggest you put your weapon down Detective. Or your friends might get wet.” Said Monet
“You are going to walk into the club and let the water out of those boxes.” Said Ally as she nudged Monet into the club.

Monet walked slowly towards the stage. About halfway down she dropped a pellet she was holding.

POOF! A cloud of black smoke engulfed the area in which Monet had been standing. When it dissipated, she was gone. Ally looked around frantically but saw no sign of Monet. She ran towards the stage, but before she got there. Megan, Ashley and Kasey all dropped into the boxes.

All 3 heroines were rushed back to consciousness as they hit the water. They fell right to the bottom of the 10 foot box thanks to the lead weights around their waists. They struggled to get free but could not.

Monet appeared on stage and shot something at from her magic wand. Ally rolled under it allowing the burst of energy to strike and scorch a chair.

Ally fired her weapon at each of the boxes. All 3 shattered instantly releasing the water and the gasping Cheerleaders onto the stage. Before Monet fired another burst from her wand, Ally tackled her. Monet nailed Ally in the temple with her want knocking the Detective off.

Ally got to her feet and kicked the pesky wand out of Monet’s hand. Monet charged Ally, but Ally side stepped her and elbowed her in the ribs as she went by. As Ally went in for more, Monet pulled a bouquet from her coat and threw it to Ally. Ally instinctively dodged it. Good thing too, as it exploded into a pink cloud of gas.

Monet was desperately crawling to her wand on the other side of the stage. Realizing she would reach it, Ally went to her side of the stage and looked up. She looked across the stage at Monet. She had her wand and had gotten to her feet.

“Enough detective. It’s time to make all of you disappear.” Said Monet pointing her wand al the stage.”

Realizing that she would electrocute everyone if she shot a burst of electricity onto the water-filled stage. Ally quickly pulled out her pocketknife and cut a rope tied to the stage wall.

A sandbag very similar to the one that finished off Megan, fell threw the air and connected with Monet.

The 5’10” magician's magic wand flew as she threw her arms in the air and let out an “Uhhhgh” before dropping flat onto her stomach with a splash.

Ally went to check on her friends.
“Thanks Ally. We’re, *cough cough* ok.” Said Megan still trying to clear the water from her lungs.
As Ally cuffed Monet, the cavalry arrived.
“As usual guys, get here when the fun is done” she said with a laugh.
“I asked if you needed back-up” replied Swanson
“There’s another one up front guys” said Ally.
“We got her. She had just come to” replied Swanson.
“Well add this one to the mix then” she said kicking the unconscious Monet.

Ally helped her friends to their feet.
“How are the girls?” asked Kasey
“They’ll be fine. All charges will be dropped. We’ll have someone re-hypnotize them to forget about any and all triggers Monet may have given them” said Detective Swanson

“Good. Well now what?” asked Ashley
“I need some aspirin” said Megan as she moved her jaw back and forth.
“So does she” laughed Kasey as she motioned to Monet who was being carried out of the club.

<fin>
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nicely done, dubber! My complements! =D> =D> =D> But can any restraint fully hold a Mistress of illusion for long? I fear our lovely Lady Hawks haven't seen the last of Monet and Lara! :mrgreen:

Our heroines.
Attachments
Megan.jpg
Leader of the Cheerleaders
Megan.jpg (63.13 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
Kasey.jpg
Cheerleader Kasey
Kasey.jpg (65.18 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
Ashley.jpg
Cheerleader Ashley
Ashley.jpg (65.86 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
Ally.jpg
Head of the Seaside Task Force and Mayor Wendall's daughter, Ally
Ally.jpg (57.83 KiB) Viewed 5271 times
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

That was fun! Great story dub! =D> =D>
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Repeating everyone else's prasie, great stuff D
DF2SC
Neophyte
Neophyte

Excellent Dubber! Loved it!! Fantastic finish, and cannot wait for more from you on the cheeleaders or other characters. Don't make us wait too long. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>