Next Global Crisis Ep 1

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Has anyone else had problems with viewing this vid or pictures? I purchased the HD movie of Next Global Crisis because it also came with a photo pack, but I tried opening the pics (what the hell is a .rar file?!) but couldn't view them!! I also tried watching the movie in its Real Player format, but after about 15 seconds, it would quit on me! I also tried viewing it as Quicktime and WMV, but again--it would quit after about 15 seconds. So, I'm out of $19.95 and can't view the pics or watch the movie! Maybe someone has better advice or suggestions or help? I emailed the people over there and hope they can resolve the issues, but I'm asking here because I saw an earlier posting about Next Global Crisis, and I also wanted to see if anyone else has experienced similar problems....many thanks, please help!
Yogur
Neophyte
Neophyte

A .rar file is basically a compressed file, the data is compressed to save space you need to uncompress it to view the files inside.
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/ ... ?tag=mncol
This link will let you download Winrar which will open the files you can easily search it from download.com if you are skeptical of links. I am cautious myself. Also if you are having problems viewing video files a great player that i would recommend is VLC, if you search it in google you can download it, it runs most file types. I'm not sure what type the video file you were working with as i havent gotten material from that site. I hope this information is helpful unless they have aided you in this matter already. Good luck! Hope everything is resolved quickly.
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Look up VLC media player. plays anything.