Galleries

General discussions about superheroines!
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MH,

Any new Galleries on the way? School Girl Squad, Omega Woman, anything.....
spandexpunk
Neophyte
Neophyte

It would be great to see some new galleries.
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

mmmmm, more Omega Woman please!!
daerlo
Neophyte
Neophyte

HEEEEEYYY!!! LISTEN TO YOUR FANS & COSTUMER'S
kitanotak8
Neophyte
Neophyte

word
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hate to say it, but I think this place is going stale....it was Omega Woman and Gamma Girl that kept me here, but nothing since.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have a bunch of new galleries that I will be posting up in about a week or so....

Acorman you're welcome to leave at any time if you don't like it.

MH
LROCK
Neophyte
Neophyte

Not to sound like a kiss-ass or anything, but the guy did move a little while ago, and needs a little time to settle. Can't wait to see the new galleries and such!!
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

are you going to put new galleries on hypnoticworld.com or superheroineunderworld.com because your superheroine undeworld website has only one gallery?
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MH,
I meant no harm, and certainly no disrespect....come on. I'm not the only one who probably feels that way. Don't target me as the bad guy because I'm not. I've certainly done my share of work and support of numerous websites and models, whether it be donating financially or writing scripts or being a member of their site. I enjoy your site, and like I said before--the first Omega Woman and Gamma Girl movie is my favorite, and there will probably never be another one like it, from the way it sounds. I'll leave it at that.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm not targeting you as the bad guy, but if you're going to make a comment then you should expect a response. Free speech works both ways...

But forgetting about that nonsense, I DO have big plans for Omega Woman and Gamma Girl the reason you haven't seen more videos is because I want it done right. Moving to California is going to be the answer to that since there are a lot of models out there that I would consider for the Omega Woman role. I thought Kristen Cameron was good in that role, but she was not who I pictured to play that character long-term, which is what I am looking for. I am looking for someone to embrace that character, as nutty as that sounds, but there are plenty of girls who would love to do that..

I am going to address this in another thread...

MH
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MH,

Any idea when we may see some new photo sets? It has been since July when new sets were last released.

Thanks
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes there are some new galleries in the works for 2010...

I know I havent been as consistent with the galleries... but I plan to be...now that I have a bunch of studios to work with out in Cali!

MH
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey MH,

The vids are great, geting better everytime. Any plans for some galleries?

Thanks for your efforts!
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MH

The new vids are great, just purchased a few. Any word on a gallery update?

Thxs
daerlo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Galleries

Galleries!!!

Galleries!!! :-D

WE WANT TO SEE NEW PICTURES!!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes Yes Yes I know! LOL

But as you can see, with the new space we'll be able to shoot some cool galleries..I was getting bored shooting everything against black backdrops. Its hard to tell a story or at least pretend to have one when its just black all the time :)

Im even picking up a new camera for that purpose.

MH
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey MH, the new vids are excellent. Hoping we might see some galleries in the near future. Is that still planned? Thanks
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MH,

Can we please see some new galleries? it's been a year..

Thanks
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Galleries will resume soon. I got bored just shooting against a black background and hotel rooms. But now that we are working out of a new studio, I will be adding some new galleries soon.
Is there anything in particular you wanted to see?
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks MH,

Would not mind a Omega Woman and Gamma Girl series. But otherwise for Cotumes, topics, models, I'll leave that to you. You have done great galleries in the past and I know you are creative enough to give us the best.

Looking forward to the sets - Thanks!!
daerlo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Cornfed wrote:Thanks MH,

Would not mind a Omega Woman and Gamma Girl series. But otherwise for Cotumes, topics, models, I'll leave that to you. You have done great galleries in the past and I know you are creative enough to give us the best.

Looking forward to the sets - Thanks!!

in this case I recommend get comfortable, or looking in other superheroine site because will take a looooooooooooong time to see a new gallerie,

last gallerie updated at hypnoticsworld: january 29, 2010 (More than a year)
last gallerie updated at superheroineworld: june 20, 2010 (more than six months)
spandexpunk
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any chance we'll be seeing some new galleries in 2012?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In fairness to MH, most of the vids have sample pics and as stated on other threads he is working on adding them to the few that still don't. Don't really see the difference if we are looking at a pic in a section titled 'Galleries' or pics under each vid.
(Not having a go, spandexpunk, just don't see a difference really, my comment is more aimed at some of the other posts.)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've been giving some thought to creating some new galleries, now that I have different sets I can shoot in, I think it would be fun to do some sets again.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All I personally ask for is more Heather West,ots carries,"I'm cumming" and chloro scenes.:)
Thanks again for all your work MH and IT IS appreciated :)

Richard
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:I've been giving some thought to creating some new galleries, now that I have different sets I can shoot in, I think it would be fun to do some sets again.
I'm all for it. There aren't enough good photo sets out there anymore.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree with Staggerlee. Too many photo sets available now are just photo shoots of models posing in costumes. I look for photo sets that illustrate a superheroine perils storyline (screen-grabs), or photos of a superheroine in peril and bondage.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree with both of you. That's why I stopped doing photosets. It was ok in the beginning, but then we just kept shooting against the same background over and over. It got boring, and I felt if it was boring for me, it CERTAINLY wasn't going to be exciting for anyone else.

But now that we have 3 new sets, I'd like to start doing them again, since we will be rotating sets periodically, that should keep things interesting.
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Awesome -looking forward to the galleries. MH you had the best photosets!
Thanks