Invisible girl training session

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
batchase
Neophyte
Neophyte

ohhh to be the puppet master. great so far
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice start to an interesting story.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would anyone like to continue this story? Feel free to add your own chapters...would luv to read them

Tina
sara-c
Henchman
Henchman

Mixed feelings about this story - love the idea, (especially the thought of various x-babes in tight, tight bondage...) Some of the description is suitable squirm-worthy as well and I've had a soft spot for Sue Storm/Richards for a looooong while...

But there's just a little too much scatology here for me to feel comfortable with what's happening.

Sorry, it's a very near miss... but I just wish the Puppet Master and chosen a different place to hide his gizmo!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

A very interesting story, yes indeed, and I will soon be back and add a chapter to this story for you. I am very anxious to see how little sue responds to the mind control toy the Domme inserted into her for PM's control over the sweet little heroine.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

With the completion of the invisible test, Mistress Lora walked over to the console and adjusted a few dial and made a few corrections that the computer had calculated from the new information received by the anal device. She then looked up into the camera as she hit the microphone "on" button to her headset...

"The test is complete and successful, Puppet Master," she slightly giggled.

"Yes, I see that, very well, now we must activate the device and get the brainwave patterns in sync, My little student," PM chuckled.

"Yes, Master," she replied and with that she turned the switch to "ON" and instantly the plug hummed with energy.

Sue instantly tried to cry out as the device came alive inside her but with the ball gag in place all that was heard was a muffled, "mmmfffppptttt". Her stretched muscles ached with the new sensations as the plug sent vibrations through her body. She writhed as much as her bonds would let her as the device sent out tendrils attaching electrodes to various nerve endings deep inside her body. Once these connections were in place they would be the conduits that would control her body as well as make the neurological connections to her brain for PM's thoughts to override her own. The humming lessened as the task was complete, the device would now operate completely silent and unaware to anyone, even to sue, herself once the final adjustments would be made by the computer.

Puppet Master watched the helpless little super heroine's body squirm against her bonds and her eyes grow wide from the newest intrusion by His wicked little device. This had excited the PM greatly and He even reached down and enjoyed His erection a bit as He continued His adjustments. He smiled with anticipation as each erogenous zone light began to blink on His small remote device assuring Him that all the connections were complete.

He smiled as He pressed the red button that would allow Him to speak directly into her mind and over ride her own thoughts to do what He commanded. It was so much fun having control over one's mind He relished as He spoke His first words into the girl's mind.

"You are Mine now, you will do whatever I say and command, My little sue", He continued in His deep but soft mesmerizing voice, "I can give you pleasure or pain of My choosing and I will enjoy doing both, and you will come to enjoy it all soon as well. Now that My settings are complete I will press the over ride button and you will be unable to think or fight My commands".

With this, sue's eyes grew wide and she tried to shake her head but the bonds held her securely in place and then a small jolt like a pin prick went through her brain and she became still as a statue. The connection was complete,sue was now no more than a puppet for PM's sinister plans and desires. A practical living sex toy, a play thing to do the complete bidding of her new Master. Still for the thrill of the game the PM had left one small section of her brain un-touched. How devilish was this thought that the areas, her rational and pleasure centers were left un-cumbered by His cunning device. Oh, but how delicious was this struggle to be in her mind of eventually in her deep rooted physique to give into the ways that the PM was going to show her. Knowing that eventually the body being so over stimulated will become addicted to physical stimulation of both pleasure and pain that the brain will itself resolve to being ineffective to fight off the the need of such intense and physical satisfaction.

Sue lay there helpless and still, her eyes now glazed with a distant stare, her mind empty, her body seemingly floating in space. It was only seconds before PM gave another command but for sue it could have been a lifetime. Yet when He spoke she awakened with only the thoughts He spoke and she would perform as He commanded....

"little girl, you will now give pleasure to My associate, Mistress Lora, you will satisfy her until she has had enough of your tongue, do you understand?", Puppet Master again in His deep soft hypnotic voice commanded. His voice alone was enough to make her wet with excitement, but the warmth of the device sending the energy through her body made her melt even more.

Mistress Lora, who had an earpiece to hear as well PM's commands to the helpless heroine, removed the ball gag and then immediately straddled the young girl and unfastened her leather bodice revealing her swollen wet lips and glistening slit. Almost instantly sue's little soft and warm tongue was busying itself tasting the Domme's sex and soon moans were heard by both echoing off the dimly lit chamber's walls. Puppet Master sat back in His chair and enjoyed Himself seeing His wicked little device had so well taken over the superheroine. He watched as Ms. Lora was grinding herself in the girl's face and sue writhed against her bonds, surely to be wanting to give herself some pleasure....

Grinning boldly Puppet Master spoke again... "Oh, only if your hands were free to explore yourself to feel some of what Ms. Lora is feeling now, ehhhh, My little superheroine?", He then chuckled seeing sue's hands ball up in fists and pulling against the cuffs and unable to reach herself as PM had suggested...

Meanwhile, deep in the recesses of sue's mind the struggle had began.. the emotions at least were there.. this was wrong.. she must resist this criminal Mastermind... she must fight off the urge to comply.... but too she could not escape the pleasure it was bringing to herself... slowly the pleasure was taking away the rationale of the situation.... Was she trying to reach herself because of the PM's suggestion or because she wanted to enjoy herself simply for the pleasure... she was wanting the pleasure.... the pleasure.... the pleasure...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

I shall try and get another chapter written sometime today, but also anyone else, even you, batgirl 1969, can write a chapter of how or what could be next... :lol:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ms. Lora leaned forward and grabbed the table's edge as she shuddered in a strong orgasm. She slipped off the table and with her finger caressed sue's wet lips that had helped bring her such pleasure. Sue starred back up with lusty glazed eyes and struggled at her bonds. Even under the control of PM device the pleasure she felt had filled her body was undeniable deep in her conciousness that PM had left untouched just for this very reason. Her body was alive with desire and even in the depth of her mind she was wanting.... wanting.... pleasure. If PM could read her deepest thoughts He would be smiling, but He was smiling as He watched it all Himself from the monitor.

"Well, that was a very good little girl," whispered Ms. Lora as she leaned down and whispered in sue's ear, " I think that you should be rewarded for your skilled tongue."

PM laughed as He watched Ms. Lora's hand fall to the inside of sue's leg and begin grazing slowly up her thigh. As she lay there still under control of the plug she shivered as Ms. Lora's fingers reached her aching, swollen, and glistening lips. A long gasp escaped sue's lips as Ms. Lora was the first woman to ever touch her in a sexual way, well besides sue, herself. Then as Ms. Lora leaned down and softly began kissing and licking on sue's thigh, PM had a wicked thought. Just as her lips reached sue's soft wet lips Puppet Master switched off the mind control plug.

Suddenly sue's mind became clear and as she realized the woman was between her thighs she cried out and struggled against the chains that had her securely bound to the table. Ms. Lora realized what Puppet Master had done and gave out a laugh at the struggling little heroine. As she raised up and looked into sue's eyes, the Dominatrix slipped a finger inside the tight girl's sex. She practically purred as she found her so tight and wet.

"Ohhh, I see your back under your own senses are you, little sue?" Ms. Lora teased.

"Y--y---yessss, please stop," sue muttered as Ms. Lora's thumb found her hard little joy button and pressed into it hard. "Ohhhh... p...p...please stop," she tried to cry out as a gasp of pleasure forced its way through her words. "I.... I ... I.... ," sue moaned unable to now talk as Ms. Lora had began fondling her sex so expertly that sue was lost in the pleasure and squirmed as the orgasm burst deep inside her she cried out, " ohhhhhhhhh godddddddddd!!!! Ohhhhh!!!! I ... I ... I ... arrrrggghhhhhh!!!"

Ms. Lora gave out a soft laugh as the little heroine's body contractions rippled through her body and a warm creamy wetness coated the Domme's fingers. Slipping her fingers out and rubbing the sweet glistening moistness on sue's wet little lips, Ms. Lora leaned down and kissed and licked her tenderly. Sue moaned loudly at the intrusion of the soft warm tongue, but she only writhed on the table as the Mistress began more eagerly enjoying the heroine's sex. The heroine moaned helplessly and no longer fought the bindings holding her wrists and ankles tightly to the table. Puppet Master smiled with an almost evil grin as He watched the little heroine squirming in her chains, not to escape them, but rather from the intense pleasure she was experiencing from the Domme's tongue. The heroine could no longer put up a fight as the Domme's tongue had its way with her....