Almost New on Vimeo - looking for feedback before I post...

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey all!

I'm almost done with my newest FX edit to post on vimeo - a one minute clip from "The Return of Virago", but I'm interested in getting some feedback from you all before posting.

For those of you who view the clips I do - you know I have done the hypnotized girls' eyes in a variety of colors - green, blue, purple, or just plain white.

Do you have a favorite color for their eyes? Get me your vote on color you'd like to see - I'll take the winning color and make the two girls' eyes that hue.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

lizard teal! lizard teal! lizard teal!

i say white.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lizard teal?

Wow, ok, I kinda thought there would be a greater response. Ah well, thats OK too.

White it is!
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I think your FX clips are excellent, and I like the green just the way you have it.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you.

I am actually working on adding FX to the short video MH did recently of Wonder Christine over in the Underworld section.... but I really don't know what I'm going to do with it, once I finish it. After all, there is a lot of nudity in it and I can't post that on vimeo.