Zara of Armestia

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello, I hope to write some adventures of this heroine I invented and also, I hope this character will be something some of you will write an episode about as well. :-D I have enjoyed several of the stories here and will soon read more. I must say this site has inspired me to write out some of my fantasies as well. :-D

Feel free to write how you wish, but I do enjoy stories of hypnosis, drugged, mind control devices, bondage, submission, slavery, and bi-sexual!

Zara of Armestia

I am Zara from the planet, Armestia which is three hundred galaxies away from Earth. I stand 5 ft and 5 inches tall, 32C-22-34, my eyes are green, my hair a fiery red, and my skin is pale white like alabaster. All Armestian females look like me as we have been genetically engineered for many generations for our species survival under a red sun.

After our leaders established contact with the world leaders in the United Nations, I have been sent as a special agent to aid the superhero forces protecting the human population from the criminal masterminds that seek to eventually overthrow the world governments and take control of the world for their own greedy goals. I have been given a secret identity to blend in with society and to protect myself from being located by the evil criminals that seek to destroy all the superheroes at will. My human identity is known as Karen Ross and I have been given a job assignment as a world wide investigative news reporter for channel 6 GCNC in Gotham City.

I have been given a special uniform with our highest technological advancements which when worn gives me super heroine powers like many others already defending the planet Earth. The black mask gives me the ability to use a heat vision laser blast that can melt through most metals. My cuffs adorned with the sparkling Rubellium Crystals that power my suit and allows Me to also send a shock wave to stun my attackers. My silver spandex body suit is entwined with a metal alloy to make me impervious to any bullets or even explosive charges. My black utility belt with silver buckle is equipped with various kinds of useful gadgets to free myself from different traps. My black knee-high boots give me speed and agility equal to most other superhero's speedy ability. Then my red cape allows me the ability of flight. It is attached to my uniform with a black pin that is also a communication device. I also have my starcraft vehicle that travels like a transport machine for instant anywhere on the planet.

Without my suit I still must at all times wear a necklace with the red sparkling crystal of Rubellium that contains the radiation of Armestia's sun which still allows me to be stronger than the ordinary human but if ever separated from the crystal I am as weak as any human female on the planet and will grow weaker by the hour I am without it. If I am separated for two Earth days I will go into a deep comma. I must every Earth month return to Armestia in my starcraft to re-charge or replace the Rebullium as the radiation drains with a noticeable detection of the crystal turning to a dark red like Earth's rubies. I have also discovered that lead somehow acts as a dampening field to the Rubellium crystal's radiation and disrupts the suits ability to perform. Also, I found that while kryptonite doesn't harm me, it does intensify my libido, which is dangerous since sexual stimulation weakens me as I have no experience with the physical contact as all Armestians are engineered. One other weakness that others have not yet discovered or at least figured out is that silver has an overpowering effect on me whether or not I am in my uniform.
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the idea...very supergirl like but the costume sounds very spacey and sexy! The white skin will really show off any black leather restraints she may find herself trapped in, or a nice offset to an 8 buckle ballgag harness.....saucy! Let's see or read more about her....I have feeling she may resemble you in RL? Justa hunch!
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

*giggle* batgirl you have such good intution and yes I do look very sexy in black leather straps and cuffs! Hehehe! I want to write more but I am have not written much like this, but was the introduction good? Also, you are right batgirl it is more or less like a space suit or well futuristic at least since the Armestians have existed for many more millenium than Earthlings and are further advanced in technology and science too! Thanks! You write something to if you like or anyone can and help me get started!
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

No one wants to capture me, oh I mean Zara? *giggle*
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Does anyone want to help me get started with a story, I am new at this but I hope to have fun here sharing some great scenes and stories!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nice! I like the description of both Zara's look and costume, and her powers! (the astronomy part of me has a slight issue with her origin...but, whatever...) :)

Based on your desciption of her "look", I might Photoshop up an image of what she looks like. :twisted:

Of course, I would get your approval before I post anything publicly.

Given her skin tone, does she try to hide her super heroine identity or is she public about it (like Fantastic Four)?
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Oh! I would love to see a picture like that! I have NO art skills myslef! She does have a secret identity on Earth, My human identity is known as Karen Ross and I have been given a job assignment as a world wide investigative news reporter for channel 6 GCNC in Gotham City. I so hope you can write a chapter or short story about her, I loved what you wrote on the others! =D> Thanks for your interest! :D
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How can I resist such a sweet temptation? I just started lurking here last week, but your description so inspired me to write a story over the long weekend. Since it runs to 10 pages (in Office Organizer) with your permission I will be posting it in ten cliffhanging installments. I presume that bondage and eroticism are okay. If not, let me know now. So without further ado part one of...

VENUS AND MARS
==============

Chapter 1 -- It was late, on a quiet weeknight in Gotham City....

"I'm Karen Ross, channel 6 news," announced the pretty young woman looking complacently into the lens of the minicam, confident that her makeup was perfect, her hair was perfect, and that her silk blouse and short skirt clung to all of her shapely curves perfectly. "I'm here in the World of Science room at the Gotham City Museum, and I'm talking with curator Edgar Hungwell, who has just acquired a crystal meteorite which was found in the Sahara Desert. Dr. Hungwell, what can you tell us about this rare find?"

"Um... It's baffling, really," the curator said, tearing his eyes away from the gentle swell of the reporter's lovely bust and turning towards a glass display case. Inside could be seen a faintly glowing green crystal roughly the size of a man's fist. "A preliminary examination has revealed low level radiation, which is why we keep it behind this leaded glass. We think it may turn out to be kryptonite."

"K-kryptonite?" Karen squeaked, taking a hasty step backwards.

"There's no danger, I assure you," the man laughed, taking her arm. "Well, not to us Earth people. We can get much nearer than this."

"N-no thank you, I'm fine just where I am," the girl quavered weakly, but he put his strong arm around her slim waist and pulled her up close to the display case anyway. The cameraman zoomed in.

The curator launched into a boring monologue about the explosion of the planet Krypton, but Karen wasn't listening. She knew that it WAS kryptonite, because this close she could feel its intense erotic effect on her body even through the leaded glass, leaving her weak in the knees. Her heart was thumping, her pulses were racing. Hungwell's hand was resting on her round little butt and causing a blissfully pleasant sensation to spread through her flower. It took every ounce of her willpower not to rub herself against him. Weakly she caught herself wondering if he really was hung well...

"And well, that's about it, really," he said, concluding his prepared speech.

Karen bit her lip, forcing her hormonally numbed brain to function. "Um, thank you, Dr.... er..." She sighed wistfully, then looked at the cameraman like a deer caught in the headlights. "This is Karen Ross, reporting from the Gotham City Museum." The cameraman signaled clear, and Karen nearly stumbled on her high heels in her haste to get a safe distance from the dangerous meteorite.

The cameraman packed up and raced out the door, leaving Karen to recover her composure alone. But not two minutes later, a man came marching into the room dressed like a Roman centurion, helmet, breastplate, and all -- followed by six henchmen similarly garbed in tunics and helmets, each carrying an energy blaster rifle in the shape of a spear. "Roman week was last month," said Dr. Hungwell. "And in any case the museum is closed."

"That's okay, doctor," said the intruder. "I'm not here for the tour." With a few economical gestures, he posted his thugs in pairs at each of the exits.

"You're the Centurion!" gasped Karen, eyes wide. "You're a super-villain!"

"It's so nice to be recognized," said the criminal, bowing gallantly in her direction. "For that, you're free to go, chick. I only came for the meteorite, anyway." At that moment, metal panels slid into place from the base of the display case, sealing it in.

"I'm sorry," said the curator smugly. "Those panels are vanadium steel. Once the security system is tripped, it requires an access code. And I refuse to give it up."

"Not to worry," said the Centurion calmly. He drew the short sword from his belt and activated a switch on its hilt. A laser beam sprang to life encircling the blade, and he began to saw through the metal as if it were cheese. "This won't take long."

Karen ran swiftly out of the room, feeling her confidence return with every step away from the meteorite. But rather than seek to escape, she dashed to the nearest ladies room to change into the sexy costume of her super-powerful alter ego. According to the police dossier she had once seen, the Centurion wasn't even a second-rate villain, more like third. Apart from his exceptional skill at hand to hand combat and his engineering knowledge, he was just an ordinary man, with impact-absorbing armor and a few high tech weapons. This was going to be so easy!
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

OHH! I can't wait for more, Centurion! Unfortunately you caught me leaving for a two week vacation and I may or may not have time to get online to read it very soon, but I sure am looking forward to reading it as soon as I get the chance! :-D You can write however you wish as far as bondage and erotic! The more descriptive actions with good dialogue between everyone the better in my book, make me feel it, Centurion! *giggle* "Make me feel it!" :oops:
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Your wish is my command, sweet vixen. But I may have made a silly mistake. Reading your description last week, I was under the impression that your costume artificially enhanced your strength. Reading it this week, I don't know where I got that idea. Please clarify this for me. At any rate, the story assumes that she does have super-human strength, so if I am wrong, please forgive me.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"VENUS AND MARS

Chapter 2 -- Meanwhile, back in the World of Science room...

"Almost there," said the Centurion, cutting through another layer of steel, then sheathing his sword. The curator was sitting on the floor nearby, guarded by two thugs, his wrists bound with iron manacles. "I know you set off an alarm. I'll be gone before the police respond."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Centurion," said a saucy female voice, followed by a dull thud from the direction of the lobby entrance. The two henchman standing watch there sagged against one another and fell to the floor. Standing smugly over them was a sleek, sexy, exquisitely feminine shape, sheathed in a body-hugging silver unitard and a red cape, her beautiful face obscured by a black mask. "You never know when an annoyingly arrogant superheroine will drop by and ruin your plans."

The two thugs guarding the curator opened fire on the mysterious beauty with their energy blasters, but to absolutely no effect. The stunning superlady turned her imperious gaze in their direction and fired an energy blast of her own, knocking them off their feet. The third pair suddenly jumped her from behind, grabbing her arms and holding her a prisoner -- for a total of ten seconds. Then she broke their grip easily, slamming her fists backwards into their faces. They collapsed.

Slowly and sensuously, the gorgeous heroine crossed the room, her long, elegant, spandex-clad legs whispering silkily in the silence. Dr. Hungwell and the Centurion both felt their testicles stiffen, staring mesmerized with admiration at her slim body, every line and curve perfect. The heavy weapon dangling below the Centurion's belt rose upright. "What is your name, lovely one?" he asked.

She paused and planted her hands on her delicious hips. "I am called Zara," she announced. "And you are in big, big trouble."

"Just Zara?" the villain taunted. "Not Cocky Girl, or Sassy Lass, or something like that?"

Zara raised one flawless, aristocratic eyebrow. "My powers are far superior to your silly Earth weapons. You may as well surrender."

"I'm afraid I can't take your word for that," said the Centurion, swiftly drawing his sword and rushing towards her. His sword flashed three times, four, five, six -- each time halted by the girl's delicate forearm, encased with fabric which resisted his best efforts to penetrate it.

With a confident smirk, she darted her right hand upwards, slamming into the center of his chest with the force of a pile driver. The villain flew across the room, smashing right into the display case he had been toiling on and shattering it. And out of the wreckage, the green glowing meteorite came rolling towards her.

"Oh no!" Zara gasped, quivering with horror. Kryptonite!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 --

Desperately Zara tried to think of what to do. In panic, the only thing that occurred to her was to use the heat beams generated by her mask to carbonize the outer surface of the crystal and push it across the room before its radiation could render her helpless. Her pretty knees trembling, she took aim...

And just then a weighted net struck Zara's legs. Thrown by the Centurion with unerring precision, it encircled her slender calves, then wrapped, bolo-like, around her legs and her torso, pinning her arms to her sides. Zara lost her balance and fell.

The net was made of some kind of tough synthetic fiber. Against Zara's super-strength, it lasted less than a minute, but that was all the Centurion needed to regain his feet. His helmet had come off, and to her surprise, he was grinning. "Well, it isn't every day I get such a delightful opponent," he said, and charged.

Rising to her knees, Zara thought idly that she should be able to dispatch him easily, but the kryptonite was less than ten feet away, its insidious rays arousing her libido while robbing her of her confidence. The Centurion was such an attractive hunk, the muscles of his chest and abdomen displayed by his form-fitting breastplate. His bare arms and his bare legs beneath his short Roman kilt were muscular and gorgeous, leading her to speculate about what wonders were under the kilt. "You certainly are a feisty little mare," he said as he jumped her.

The next thing she knew, Zara was flat on her back and the villain was on top of her, his heavy masculine body pinning her spandex-clad legs to the floor. And somehow he had managed to get her arms entangled with her own indestructible cape. Zara struggled, but there was nothing she could do. Even the smell of his male sweat was musky and intoxicating. "Let me go," she demanded, but her feminine voice sounded weak and submissive. "You can't... do this... to me..."

Meanwhile he had found the zipper on the front of her unitard, and slowly he pulled it down. "Why you naughty minx," he said. "No wonder I didn't see bra lines under your costume. You're not wearing any underwear. Any underwear at all." Sensuously he laid bare the soft hidden valley in between her breasts, the smooth ridge of her ribcage, the delicate hollow of her navel, until the zipper came to its end near her pubic bone. There his hand slipped inside her costume, gently touching the moist, vulnerable cleft of her womanhood.

"Please don't..." Zara moaned, but her body was telling a different story, eagerly arching towards his exploring hand. His fingers skirted the edges of her flower with a tantalizing circular motion, touching her but not quite touching. She gasped as the two strongest smoothly pushed through her folded petals, stroking the sensitive inner skin near her love button.

He was kissing her smooth, tender body now, his lips following that sweet line of unprotected bare flesh back upwards, and with every kiss Zara quivered with longing, her climax building like a volcano about to erupt. He kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue forcing its way between her lips and mingling with hers. Then his fingers were on her mask, playing with the catch.

"No!" Zara squeaked. "Please, I'm begging you. Please don't unmask me! Please..." Their eyes met, hers helpless and full of tears, his calm and in control.

"Alright, my pretty vixen," he said mercifully. "I'll allow you to remain a mystery for now. Until next we meet."

Then, incredibly, his weight was off of her. His henchmen were staggering to their feet. Police sirens could be heard very close by. It sounded like the building was completely surrounded.
Last edited by Centurion 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 --

Less than a minute later, a police SWAT team swarmed into the room, shotguns at the ready. But there were no villains to be found. There was only the ruins of the empty display case, the still manacled curator, and a certain scrumptious spandex-clad superheroine. Although the sexual effects of the kryptonite were fading, Zara wished that the Centurion had abducted her and taken her with him. It would have been far less embarrassing than to be left behind, defeated and tied up with her own cape, for the policemen to gawk at. At least he had been gentleman enough to zip her unitard back up, at least most of the way.

"The Centurion?" she demanded, as the men untied her (a task they seemed to enjoy immensely, judging by how long they went about it). "Did you catch him?"

"No luck," said the leader of the SWAT team. "He had some kind of flying chariot thing parked on the roof. Darnedest thing I ever saw."

With the crime scene secure, the policemen swarmed around Zara, staring at her gorgeous curves and thinking up excuses to cop a feel. Detectives asked her for a statement, but they seemed more interested in drooling over her body than taking anything she said seriously. It was half an hour before she managed a word alone with the curator. "Are you all right, Dr. Hungwell?" she whispered.

He nodded. "But I probably wouldn't be if you hadn't shown up, Zara. How can I ever thank you? Are you free for dinner?"

Zara sighed and rolled her eyes. All he could think about was hitting on her! "I can't help wondering why the Centurion would steal kryptonite of all things."

"Well, it's valuable."

The stunning superheroine shook her head. "He didn't strike me as a rock collector. He must have something else in mind. Did he say anything at all that might give us a clue?"

Under her gentle coaxing and prodding, the curator did remember something else. "Wait a minute. He muttered Tourist Kaylesti, or something like that."

Zara frowned. "Turris Caelesti? Could that be it?" Her hyper-intelligent brain had already translated from the Latin. Tower of Heaven. What did it mean? She was certain that there was more to this crime than met the eye. And since the regular authorities didn't seem interested, it was up to her to get to the bottom of it.

Only one thing frightened her. The Centurion was obviously a dangerous and clever man, and now he was armed with a five pound chunk of kryptonite!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 -- Mercy Hospital, seven days later...

Karen Ross took off her glasses with a weary sigh, no longer bothering to follow the other reporters as they charged down the corridors after the nurses. Did it really matter what some actor was doing in the hospital? For the past week, she had kept her eyes and ears open for any news of what the Centurion was up to. An Internet search of both "Turris Caelesti" and "Tower of Heaven" had turned up nothing useful. Rumor had it that he was working with Dire Wolf, who was a really nasty character. He had also been implicated in two other thefts, mainly of hard to get electronics equipment. Which reminded her...

Ducking into a quiet waiting alcove, she took her cell phone from her purse and dialed. Leaning against the wall, she slipped one foot out of its high-heeled shoe and absently stroked her stockinged leg with her toes. "Hello, Dave? Have you got that list for me? The list of things that the Centurion stole, what else? Never mind what I want it for. It's important!"

As Karen listened, her pretty eyes grew wide with disbelief. "Thanks, Dave," she blurted. "You're a sweetheart!" Then she slipped her shoe back on and ran for the elevator.

Two blocks away, a van stopped near the loading docks of Hardman Electronics, which was closed due to bankruptcy. A hulking figure climbed out the back. Dire Wolf was nearly seven feet tall, most of that bulk a heavy combat suit formed in the shape of a giant werewolf. His real face wasn't visible, but a hollow laugh issued from his helmet as the criminal contemplated destruction. Then he sank his razor sharp titanium claws into the steel door, and ripped it clear off its hinges.

"That's going to cost you big time, Snuggles," said an arrogant female voice. The villain whirled around. Standing there in her most imperious pose was Zara, with her long legs planted firmly on the concrete dock and her arms folded across her breathtaking bosum. "Why don't you surprise me and surrender? You don't stand a chance, you know."

"I don't think so, girlie," boasted Dire Wolf. "I EAT snooty superbabes like you!" Retracting his claws, he launched himself at her like a runaway tank. The nubile, spandex-clad beauty gracefully skipped out of his path, eluding his grasping hands while impertinently dealing him a sharp rap on the helmet which rang like a bell.

"Bet you can't catch me," she said teasingly. Enraged, the villain swept back in the other direction, and got the exact same treatment.

"Last chance, Snuggles," Zara smirked, as she wiggled her pert little bottom at him and leaned forward to stroke one gorgeous leg.

But Zara had made the mistake of underestimating him. This time Dire Wolf faked her out with a feint to the left, and the cocky superheroine pirouetted right into his waiting arms. "Gotcha sweetcheeks!" he exulted, as one hand fastened around her marvelous supple boobs. Struggling to break free, Zara gave a feminine squeak of alarm as his other hand unexpectedly reached in between her legs and grabbed her tempting virginal snatch!

"Ooooh!" the beautiful supergirl whimpered. Zara squirmed helplessly as the villain hoisted her lissome body off the ground, with the erect middle finger of his gloved hand probing the delicate folds of her labia. Her mouth opened in a gasp of astonishment as he groped her like an animal, rubbing her love button through the smooth spandex of her costume. Then, grinning, he rammed his finger hard into her vagina.

It hurt, having her tender cooz forcibly pawed at like this, but there was also a strange kind of pleasure at being touched down there by a man. Unable to fight back, Zara closed her eyes tight with painful ecstasy as the hard steel digit wormed its way deeper inside her tunnel. "Please... please don't..."

"You like that, sugar?" Dire Wolf chuckled. "I can't wait to take you from behind! But first I'm going to peel you like a banana!" Yanking his hand out of her, he changed Zara's position, holding her delicious body against his chest in a bear hug as titanium claws slotted into place in his gloves, preparing to strip her unitard right off of her body!
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

OHH! Centurion, I can't wait for more! What is in store for Zara next?!!! I think you have started a great story and I am sitting on the edge of my chair for more! I hope to get back online again soon! I am on vacation and part of it is visiting family I haven't seen in several years! I promise to get back online soon as I can and enjoy reading more of your post soon!

And Zara and her outfit get power by the Rebellium crystals that are charged by the sun's rays of her home galaxy, much like Superman gets strength from the yellow sun of earth?
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"VENUS AND MARS"

Chapter 6 --

Raising her alluring arms, Zara caught Dire Wolf's wrists. "Are you about finished?" the stunning superlady said coldy. Holding his claws safely at bay, Zara twisted out of his vicious grasp and delivered a high kick with both feet to his chest plate that made a resounding DONG! Alighting in front of him, she punched him again, and again. The villain staggered backwards, fell over the edge of the loading dock, and crashed to the street, where he lay still. Zara brushed off her hands smugly as she straightened her costume. "Yes, I'd say you ARE finished!"

Then she noticed her second mistake. While she had been occupied battling Dire Wolf, the van had driven away.

Two policemen turned up to take custody of the villain. Zara had already disabled the power supply to his armored suit, so their only concern was how to transport him. They didn't seem to care at all about the superheroine's theory about why he was here. As she stood there looking aristocratic and elegant, all the policemen were interested in was her sleek, body-hugging costume and the way it snugly conformed to her sinuous curves. "Could you boys please stand back a little?" Zara said with an exasperated sigh. "You're drooling all over my cape."

Carefully she went over the logic in her own mind again. The list of stolen items suggested to her hyper-intelligent brain that the Centurion was trying to build some kind of particle accelerator. Back home on her own ultra-advanced planet Armestia, she had built one herself in middle school, and she happened to know that rubidium wafers were necessary to keep the beam collated. The easiest place to obtain rubidium in this city was Hardman Electronics.

The question remained. Now that Dire Wolf had failed, what would be the Centurion's next move?

The man in the wheelchair turned away from the penthouse window. "Centurion, you have been ingenious so far, but do not try my patience. Is the machine ready?"

"Almost," the villain said. "One more component is needed."

"And that bungler Dire Wolf got caught trying to obtain it?"

The Centurion shrugged. "Actually I'm glad to be rid of him. I've told you more than once he was a loose cannon."

The man pounded the arms of his wheelchair. "Zara is no fool, Centurion! What do you propose to do about her?"

The Roman frowned. The beautiful superheroine was certainly the sweetest piece of tail he had ever met, a true embodiment of the goddess Venus. Still, a contract was a contract. "If she sticks her pretty little nose in our business again, I'll deal with her."
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hmmm! Wonder what Centurion will have in store for Zara next time they meet? Sounds like it is getting more interesting! I will be waiting for more! :-D
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 7 -- Late that same night...

Zara perched on the rooftop, watching the dark building, and she couldn't help feeling a little apprehensive. If all went well, she was about to confront the Centurion again. Last time, he had captured her and unzipped her costume. Well, she told herself blushingly, that was only because she had been under the influence of kryptonite. But what if he still had it? What if he was carrying the chunk around with him? Even safe Inside her skin tight costume, her body quivered at the very idea, her heart pounding with excitement.

Taking a deep breath to regain control of herself, Zara decided that it was still her duty to stop him, regardless of the risk. Her feminine intuition suggested that since Dire Wolf had failed, the audacious Centurion would try again that very night, when no one expected him.

And her intuition was correct! About 2 a.m., the Centurion's flying chariot landed in the alley. Three figures emerged, the Centurion among them, and darted inside. Zara waited, smiling to herself thinking that it would be more dramatic to catch them red-handed on their way out. Minutes passed.

Dropping lightly to street level, the sexy superheroine boldly strode through the still open doorway. A few emergency lights cast a dim glow over a warehouse full of stacked crates, but she could see no movement. Hearing a slight noise, Zara turned down a narrow aisle, confident that she could handle anything.

Suddenly a resounding click came from underfoot as a pair of heavy steel manacles clamped themselves around her slim ankles. Zara gasped in surprise as two of the Centurion's henchmen simultaneously pounced on her. She had walked into a trap!

Restrained by the thick steel fetters, Zara's freedom of movement was hampered. The two strong men were grappling with her desirable body in such a way that she had no leverage for her super-strength. While the sassy supergirl put up a brave struggle, one of the goons pressed a cloth full of chloroform to her face!

No! She was Zara of Armestia, and she was not going to be bested by a couple of common thugs! Summoning a desperate effort, she burst free from their clinging embrace and tossed the two men ten feet into a heavy wooden crate. Immediately after that, she tripped awkwardly on the ankle manacles. Flexing her arms, she cracked them open and freed herself.

Zara stood up, dusting herself off but feeling strangely weak from the exertion. The Centurion stepped into view around the corner. "All right, Centurion," the stunning superheroine said, grabbing him by the collar, "I've had about enough of you! Are you going to..." Then she noticed that he was wearing a small transparent oxygen mask. Then she noticed the soporific smell in the air, where the sleep gas had been filling the entire aisle all the time she was battling his henchmen.

Zara's eyes felt really heavy. "... come... quietly?" she continued drowsily, as her alluring legs folded up. The Centurion's strong arms caught her slight, spandex-clad body before it fell.

"Now, my sweet vixen," he said with satisfaction, "I have you exactly as I want you." Then he picked up the helpless superheroine and carried her out to his vehicle.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

VENUS AND MARS

Chapter 8 -- Three hours later...

Zara slowly came back to consciousness, lying on her back on a black futon bed. Her slender arms were stretched above her head and restrained there by sturdy steel cuffs around her wrists, about two feet apart so that she couldn't reach them to unfasten them.

The superheroine's first instinct was to break free, but something in the cuffs was draining the power of her Rubellium crystals, keeping her helpless. Looking downward with a shock of embarrassment, she could see that her unitard had been unzipped all the way to her navel, and her firm young breasts were jutting up proudly, their nipples protected from full public view only by the precarious cling of the fabric. The rest of her smooth, spandex-clad body was stretched out on display, her ankles bound with straps to the foot of the bed, also about two feet apart.

"Sorry about this, my sweet vixen," said the Centurion, "but it was the only way I could think to keep you from interfering." He was standing by the foot of the bed (so that he had an excellent view in between her legs, she thought, blushing), and he was holding her utility belt, boots and cape. He wasn't wearing helmet or breastplate, only a plain white tunic, which his manly chest filled out very nicely. Just at the edge of his tunic, between his muscular thighs, Zara could see a big, organic bulge where his tool strained against the thin linen fabric. She could see in his eyes that he wanted her, and just knowing that sent a pleasurable feeling tingling up her body and made her squirm against her restraints.

They were in a circular room with a domed roof, a good thirty feet in diameter. The bed was in a small alcove screened off with portable dividers, so that Zara couldn't see much. Three other men were also there, but hardly looking at her defenseless female body. Two were muscle-bound bodyguards in dark suits. The other was an old man sitting in a wheelchair, and his interest was entirely in something he was holding in his hands. It was her MASK!

With a feminine squeak, Zara instinctively turned her face away. "It is far too late for that, Ms. Ross," said the old man. "We have seen everything you have. And in any case, I am not interested in your secret identity."

She turned to face him defiantly. "Then what ARE you interested in? You're Armand Krimp, the millionaire. Or should I say EX-millionaire, since the FTC found out about some of your illegal operations?"

"Most of my assets have been confiscated," the old man confirmed testily. "I had just enough to purchase the services of the Centurion." He turned to the villain. "Is the machine ready? Did you get the rubidium?"

"Er, no," the Centurion replied, scratching his ear with embarrassment. "Zara took the precaution of having it moved." The helpless superheroine put on a self-satisfied smirk, pleased that at least SOMETHING about her plan had gone right!

"But we have something better," he continued. "The targeting sensors built into her mask." Zara's smirk vanished. This was a disaster! Not only had she failed ludicrously to stop them and gotten herself captured in the process, but they were going to use her own ultra-advanced technology to accomplish their nefarious purpose!

The Centurion took her mask and, rolling back the partitions, revealed the rest of the room. There was a rumbling sound as part of the curved roof slid back to reveal a starry pre-dawn sky. And directly under that slit was a huge particle accelerator, aimed upwards. This made no sense to Zara. They would need a pound or two of plutonium to power a thing like that. Where were they going to get it?

Having installed her mask in the proper place, the Centurion opened the firing chamber, then reached under a table for a big, lead-lined box. He threw open the lid and took out a large green crystal, shaped into a polyhedron. Instantly Zara felt a surge of estrogen pumping through her veins, making her feel really, really horny.

"Kryptonite!" she whimpered softly. "Oh, oh no, please! You have no idea what that does to me!"
Last edited by Centurion 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 9 -- Yes, this is the one you've been waiting for...

Zara moaned. How could her situation possibly get any worse?

"It may interest you to know, my dear," said Krimp in a conversational tone, "that we are on top of Mount Slowcum, known in some obscure story as the Tower of Heaven because of one peculiar oddity. Every 222 years, a dimensional rift touches the Earth here. Tonight we propose to open that rift."

Zara could hardly keep her mind on what he was saying. In her current state, the words "Tower of Heaven" only made her think of a certain part of a man's anatomy, standing upright and rigid! The radiation from the kryptonite was making her body shiver with sexual arousal. She felt hot all over, her skin glistening and slippery with perspiration. She slid up and down in her inflexible bonds like a female cat in heat, rubbing her soft spandex-clad bottom blissfully against the bed. The erotic sensation swelling in between her legs was a tantalizing itch that could not be scratched.

"Why... k-kryptonite?" she managed to whimper, desperately trying to focus.

The Centurion glanced over his shoulder as he worked, himself getting aroused by Zara's provocative movements. "Er... Because the phase vibration of the rift exactly matches the electronic configuration of kryptonite. I don't know why."

Zara's eyes grew wide as realization dawned. "NO!" she screamed, but it was too late. The beam fired, and in the sky above the dome, a translucent square was forming. "It's the Phantom Zone!"

"The what? What a minute, Krimp! You never said anything about..." But at that moment the millionaire's two muscle-bound lackeys grabbed the Centurion and clubbed him senseless with the butts of their automatic pistols. Krimp wheeled his chair forward, as a supremely evil face formed in the square.

"I am ready, General Zod," the old man said, raising his arms. "Use my body as your vessel. I only ask the power to punish my enemies."

"It will be done," intoned the evil voice. The narrow beam connecting the accelerator with the dimensional rift began to flicker, then to widen, as the Kryptonian villain prepared to transfer himself to Earth.

Zara struggled against the metal cuffs, but it was utterly hopeless. Just when all seemed lost, the fastenings at her ankles came loose. And then a studly, Adonis-like figure was swarming up the length of her body, brushing against her supple breasts as he reached for the cuffs at her wrists. "Centurion!" she blurted, nearly fainting from the intoxicating smell of his male pheromones. "Oh, please hurry! Please, please, I beg you!"

Her wrists freed, Zara threw herself into his arms and showered his face with wet, ardent kisses. "Oh thank you thank you thank you..." she panted, as her long legs wrapped around his waist. Peeling off the top half of her unitard, she continued sucking face, making no objection when he caressed her wonderful breasts. "Thank you thank you..."

"Zara, snap out of it," he said, wincing at the head wound where he had been clubbed. "You've got to stop General Zod!"

"It's the kryptonite; I can't help myself!" she whimpered, rubbing herself up and down against his body. "I NEED you!" The Centurion groaned. Hardly knowing what he was doing, he pushed her onto the bed and held her down while he stripped off the lower half of her unitard. Frightened and aroused by his rough manhandling, Zara squirmed against the bed underneath him, her legs parting as she submissively displayed herself. "Please," she meekly whispered. "I'm completely defenseless! Take me; use me; possess me with your big wazoonga! Please..."

At this point, the Centurion lost it. Behind him, the accelerator was pulsing, opening the rift wider with each passing second. He guessed that they had ten minutes, tops, before it was stable enough for General Zod to use the conduit. But here on Earth, the musky female scent rising from Zara's exquisite body was driving him crazy. The only thing in the world his trouser snake wanted to do was seek out her warm, damp slit and ram into it, again and again and again. If boning Zara meant letting Zod conquer the entire planet, as far as his glands were concerned it was a no-brainer. He dropped his shorts, letting his tool spring upright like a flagpole.

Zara groaned as he mounted her and slid ever so smoothly inside her. At first she thought he was going to kill her. Her heart was beating so loud, pumping so hard, her lungs gasping for breath. Her internal organs were contracting in spasms that coincided with the thrusts of his hips, as if their coupling had created a single body with a single purpose. Her vision suddenly failed, and it seemed all she could see were fireworks, exploding in the sky. Then she was biting his shoulder and screaming...

"What... what was that?" she gasped muzzily.

"That, pretty vixen..." he panted in reply, "...was what we call... an orgasm."

"Can we do it again? Please? Pretty please?"

"Not just yet," the Centurion said reluctantly. "Right now somebody has got to stop General Zod -- and you're the only one who can do it!"
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

VENUS AND MARS

Chapter 10 --

Zara was so blitzed out on post-coital euphoria, the Centurion had to pick her up and carry her. It wasn't easy. Cradled in his arms, she kept kissing him and pressing her lush cleavage against his face, so he slung her slender body over his shoulder, holding her steady with one hand in between her smooth, well-lubricated thighs and the other on her round little tail. "Mmmmm, that feels so good," the sexy supergirl purred, clawing seductively at his back like a cat. "Do you want to do me upside down?"

"May all the gods give me strength," her rescuer groaned, staggering as the heavy counterweight hanging down in between his own legs got even harder, if that were possible.

Once outside the building at a good distance, the shock of cold morning air on Zara's body brought her to her senses. The superheroine was abashed and quiet as he got her into her costume and helped her into her utility belt, boots, and cape. "Er... I..." she said, blushing. Overhead, the Phantom Zone rift was nearly open. It could only be a matter of seconds now.

"Something always seems to be interrupting us," the Centurion sighed, and collapsed to the ground, his strength finally exhausted. "Just go."

With her powers back, Zara soared high into the pre-dawn sky, then arced back downwards, counting on momentum alone to carry her through before the kryptonite could begin to affect her again. But as the stunning superlady crashed through the roof, the particle beam caught her, holding her transfixed and spread-eagled in mid-air. She cried out in agony at the energy coursing through her svelte body, but she held on, channeling the power with her Rubellium crystals and reversing it.

"The girl!" General Zod shouted. "She'll ruin everything! Stop her!" The lackeys drew their guns and took aim.

"Not... this... time... Zod!" Zara grunted, summoning every ounce of her willpower to push against the urgent thrusting of the beam. The accelerator began to throb, pulsing faster and faster, until the spunky superheroine wondered how she could stand the pressure any longer. Then it exploded with a thundering force that shattered trees and hurled Zara to the ground, stunned.

When she had recovered, Zara put out the fire and poked through the wreckage of the building. She found her mask and gratefully put it back on. She found the remains of Krimp and his goons, so there was no problem there. She decided it was prudent to let the fire department extract the kryptonite and put it in a lead lined box for her, so she could return it to the museum.

Of the Centurion, the superheroine found no sign. Perhaps he meant to spare her the decision of whether to arrest him or not. Wistfully, she wondered which she would have chosen. There must be some good in him, or he wouldn't have rescued her when he did. If he hadn't, the city could well be under the rulership of General Zod at this very moment. He knew her secret identity of course, but there was nothing she could do but hope that he was chivalrous enough not to hold that threat over her.

Two weeks later, a small package arrived by FedEx at Karen Ross' desk in the newsroom. It was very heavy. Inside was a beautiful lead jewelry box, inscribed with the symbols for Venus and Mars, female and male, intertwined together. With trembling hands, Karen opened it, and immediately felt a rush of adrenalin.

It was a very tiny green bead of kryptonite, encased in a glass bauble, mounted on a necklace. She stared at it, feeling only a distant, pleasant stirring in her womanhood. Or was that just the memory of him?

>>>>>THE END
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I don't know much about photoshop, but I'm not bad at drawing. The only problem is that basic Paint doesn't have silver, so I had to suggest the shinyness of her costume with shades of gray:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 1/Zara.jpg
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I loved it Centurion! I hope to have more of the Dire Wolf stories soon! *giggle* I can't wait!

Karen
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

After midnight, the west side of Gotham City...

The two thieves hit the pawn shop and fled. But fortunately a beautiful, spandex-clad superheroine happened to be flying overhead at that moment. Raising one flawless eyebrow, she activated the communications link which connected her with the nearest police station. "This is Zara of Armestia. There's been a break-in on Vincent Street. Take your time, boys. I've got it." The stunning supergirl was about to disable the car with a mild force beam when the two men suddenly abandonded it in the middle of the industrial park and ran into one of the old, dilapidated factory buildings.

Zara had no trouble following. With a somewhat arrogant smirk, the sexy superlady pushed through the door they had left open and found herself in the middle of a dark, silent factory. "All right, guys," Zara said boldly, her high heels clicking seductively on the concrete, "you might as well give up. You can't escape me." Two small industrial robots, really nothing more than two pairs of mechanical arms, were faintly humming next to a conveyor belt carrying a line of female mannequins. Zara climbed up a short metal stair to get a better look around.

Suddenly the sassy supergirl heard a footstep ahead and leaped down onto the conveyor belt with the mannequins, ready to launch herself after the escaping hoodlums. But right away her high heels slid into the narrow gaps in the belt. She was stuck! Immediately the conveyor began to move! Zara struggled to free herself, but the movement kept her off-balance, unable to accomplish much.

Meanwhile, the robots had started up. The factory was still mostly dark and silent, but two dim spotlights seemed to be trained on only that spot. She could see now that the mannequins were dressed in sexy feminine underwear, lingerie, or body stockings, and as each one floated by, the two robots picked it up, undressed it, and boxed up the garments, leaving the mannequin completely bare! Zara gasped in fright and struggled harder (stupid high heels!), but then suddenly it was HER turn!

Zara drew back her fist to punch the first robot into next week, but before the blow could land the one behind her grabbed her by the wrists! Evidently they had been reprogramed to home in on power sources, because the first thing they did was unfasten the cuffs from her costume, along with the Rubellium crystals which powered all of her ultra-advanced weapons! "My powers!" Zara squeaked, squirming. "Stop it, you stupid robot!" Between the two of them, the single-minded machines efficiently removed her cape, utility belt, boots, even her mask!

The cocky superheroine felt like crying at the sheer unexpectedness of her predicament, suddenly finding herself stripped of all her superior technology and powerless! Now all she had left was her slinky spandex unitard. One brainless machine held her arms behind her while the second snagged the zipper and started to pull it down, revealing the smooth naked valley in between her firm young breasts. "Please!" Zara whimpered, nearly in tears as she realized what was about to happen next! "Nice robot! Please don't undress the pretty superheroine! Please don't..."

Suddenly everything stopped. The robots froze in place, while still firmly holding her prisoner. "Well, well, well," a male voice said, "it looks as if the invincible Zara of Armestia has gotten herself into quite an embarrassing situation!"

"Centurion!" the sexy superheroine gushed, squirming in place as she saw the supervillain dressed as a Roman soldier step out of the shadows, holding the robots' control box. The two thieves (two of his henchmen of course) were behind him. "I suppose you think this is funny! Let me go right now if you know what's good for you!"

"I'm afraid that's not the correct response, sweet vixen," the villain said. "The correct response is to surrender to me and plead for mercy."

Zara struggled against the inflexible mechanical hands, but it was useless. "Never!" she said haughtily. "I'm not afraid of you."

"If you insist," the Centurion shrugged, punching the RESUME button on the control box. The robot arm quickly yanked Zara's zipper down while the second let go of her arms only long enough to seize the collar of her unitard and rudely peel it off her, letting her breathtakingly naked bosom spring into full view!

"Eep!" said Zara, blushing as her bare arms came free of her sleeves and cupped themselves around her two gorgeous coconuts. "Please, please make them stop! I surrender! I surrender!"

The Centurion quickly pressed the PAUSE button. "What did you say?" he said, stepping onto the conveyor belt, close enough to touch her. "I didn't quite hear..."

The machines were holding Zara up firmly by the clingy fabric of her unitard, which now only covered the lower half of her body from her hips downward. The defenseless superheroine's arms were busy protecting her nude breasts from the prurient ogling of the Centurion and his henchmen, her legs flailing precariously as she realized that if she resisted at all, it would be so easy to just let her slide forward right out of her costume! All three of the men were gawking, eager to catch a glimpse of her sweet womanhood. She couldn't remember when she had felt more vulnerable!

"Please, Mal," Zara whispered, sniffing back tears. "I surrender! I'll do anything you want, but please don't undress me in front of your men! Please, I'm begging you..."

The Centurion pressed another button on the control box, and robot suddenly let her go. Caught by surprise, Zara tumbled into his arms, and he immediately slung the slender girl over his shoulder. With her long legs kicking feebly in protest, he carried her up stairs into the factory manager's office. There was a faux leather sofa in here, and the villain dropped her on it like a sack of potatoes. Before she could even think of struggling, he had handcuffed her wrists to one of the armrests. "What... what are you doing?" she whimpered.

The Centurion paused, cupping her chin. "You said anything, remember?" he said with a wink, and without further ado, he grabbed her unitard and began working it down her lissome legs.

Zara squealed in protest, but without her powers a man was stronger than her. With her wrists handcuffed, she was no longer able to protect her nubile young breasts from his attentions. He was kissing her nipples as he undressed her, his hands squeezing her pert little ass through the spandex. Zara's heart beat faster, but although she struggled to withstand the Centurion's sexual advances, there was no denying that she craved his cock! "Please," she panted in between kisses, "you shouldn't... be doing... this..." To think that only minutes ago she had strutted into the building a confidently invincible superheroine, and now she was captured and helpless, getting boned on the office sofa!

"Zara, my goddess, my Venus," he said, "I'm going to graze on your sweet flower."

The stunning superheroine nearly creamed herself at the very idea of him anywhere near her trembling muff. "Oh, please, please DO graze on my flower..." she whimpered, moaning as the man pushed her spandex unitard at last over her slender ankles, drew her legs apart, and began sucking on her snatch. Zara closed her eyes, squirming with pleasure as he ate her pussy.

A few minutes later, she could feel the Centurion shifting his position, dropping his shorts underneath his Roman kilt. Seeing his erect penis taking aim at her wet and willing little slit, Zara squealed with pleasure. "Oh, please, Mal, please..." she murmured submissively, her soft body quivering like jelly as she felt the hardness of his manhood force its way past the moist folds of her labia, meeting no resistance as it entered her slowly, bringing her to a gasping, shuddering orgasm almost immediately. "It's so HARD!"

"Oh, yes!" Zara moaned as his rigid pole kept going steadily deeper and deeper into her. He gripped her hips with strong hands, holding her body steady as he drove his shaft smoothly into her muff. The sassy superheroine lost her breath, gasping as his powerful tool thrust in and out of her tight, well-lubricated cooz, squirting a gusher of hot jism into her.

Afterwards, Zara lost all sense of time, submerged in a surging tide of ecstasy as she cuddled in his arms on the sofa in a blissful trance. But objectively, it couldn't possibly have been half an hour before there was a polite knock on the door. "I'm sorry to interrupt, sir," said one of the henchmen, carefully not looking, "but there is a police car approaching."

The Centurion looked at the superheroine. "You didn't...?"

"Um... I'm afraid I did," she said, biting her lip sheepishly, remembering that she had left her commlink on standby so that the police could track her signal.

Frantically the villain got up, pulling his clothes back on. "Hey, what about me?" Zara cried, jangling the handcuffs. "You can't leave me like this!"

"I'm so sorry, pretty vixen," he said, kissing her one last time on the mouth as he pressed the key into her hand. "But I must run." Then he was gone, leaving her costume on the desk.

"Wait! Please!" Zara could see the strobe lights of the police car outside the windows as she desperately tried to fit the key into her handcuffs. "Oh please please please..." she whispered to nobody in particular as she struggled with the lock. It would be so humiliating to be caught helpless and in restraints, not to mention totally NAKED!

The cuffs released her at last, and quickly the stunning superheroine wriggled into her clothes. Through the glass walls of the office, she could see the two police officers below as they entered by the street door and crossed the factory floor. In the early morning silence, she could hear their footsteps as they climbed the staircase, turned the doorknob...

She barely got her cape and mask in place before the office door opened. The police officers were a male/female pair. "Zara! Always a pleasure to see you!" said the man, staring at the swell of her bust in a way that made her snug her zipper a little higher up her unitard. The sexy superheroine blushed as she thought of the eyefull he would have gotten if he had arrived just a minute earlier!

"False alarm I'm afraid, officer," she said, adjusting the hang of her utility belt. "They gave me the slip after all."

"No problem," he said. "We just came from talking to the store owner. They didn't get anything really valuable anyways. He's mainly worried about replacing the lock they broke getting in."

"Small price to pay," murmured the female officer, altogether sharper than her male partner. She had noticed the little things -- Zara's tousled hair, the slightly disheveled look of her costume. She had seen the handcuffs, the fresh indentation on the sofa, and running a finger over it, she felt the telltale slippery wetness which had been left there by two sweating, copulating bodies. She raised her finger to her lips, smelled the musk of raw sex.

Zara blushed even deeper as the female officer smiled and gave her a secret wink. The handcuffs were technically evidence, but she quietly slipped them into her pocket.
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

OHHHH! Centurion! :oops:
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I just had to enjoy you again, sweet vixen. That silver unitard of yours drives me insane!
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Well, now I have the handcuffs! Maybe I should turn the tables on the bad Centurion! Maybe that is what I needed in order to try my first go at writing a story here? Hmm! What you think Centurion? :-)
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm game, sweet vixen!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Karen in the newsroom...

The council meeting had run late, and then there had been a fire near the waterfront. In consequence, Karen Ross had been standing in high heels for four hours straight with hardly a break. It was now nearly 2 am, and all the pretty young woman wanted to do was finish up some work and go home to her apartment, where she would take off her clothes and soak in a long, hot bath. In the meantime, sitting at her desk, she slipped out of her high heels and rubbed her feet. Although it was some relief, her legs still felt heavy in her silky Lycra pantyhose, her toes confined and slippery with perspiration.

Karen glanced around the newsroom. All the other reporters had left. At her desk in the far corner, she could hear the cleaning man just arriving from the elevators, sweeping, emptying trash cans. Did she dare...? Standing up, she reached under her short skirt and grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose, quickly sliding them down her legs, but leaving her panties. Yes, she sighed, wiggling her toes as her feet came free of the clingy fabric. That felt much better!

A minute later, Karen was absorbed in working on her computer when a male shadow loomed over her. She assumed it was only the janitor until the man suddenly spun her chair around and leaned over her, trapping her there. Her eyes fleetingly went to her purse, with its special compartment containing the body-protecting costume and invincible weapons of her ultra-powerful superheroine alter ego, Zara of Armestia. But her attacker had already had the foresight to move it out of her reach! She was helpless!

"Don't be afraid, pretty vixen," he whispered, now close enough to kiss her (which he did). "It's only me."

Karen felt a momentary surge of warmth course through her body, quickly replaced by panic. The Centurion! She knew that the supervillain had discovered her secret identity some time ago, but it had never occurred to her that he would take advantage of her this way! Now he had the invincible Zara of Armestia without her costume! Was he planning to capture her while she was helpless? Without thinking, her arms went around his shoulders. "Please," she said, her voice quavering with fear, "what are you doing here?"

"Let's call it a midnight raid on the cookie jar," he said with a wink, as he backed away out of her arms. He wasn't dressed in his Roman centurion costume, but was instead disguised in a janitor's ordinary work shirt and trousers. Kneeling now at Karen's feet, his hands slid downward along her thighs and rested on her knees, which she kept pressed together, prim and ladylike. She felt another moment of alarm, but his hands were still moving, caressing her silken calves, her slim ankles. Then he was lifting her feet into his lap.

"A raid on the...?" Karen started to ask, but his strong hands were kneading her foot, his thumbs pressing into her arch and making her gasp with pleasure as the tension released. "Mmmm, that feels good," she sighed, as she closed her eyes and gave in. After a moment, he switched to the other foot. Gradually the massage became a sensual caress, gently rubbing her toes and stroking the soles of her feet. Soon he was kissing her feet, her ankles, her bare legs, moving upwards.

Finding her chair too confining, he cleared a space on her desk. Pushing aside her computer monitor and keyboard, he lifted Karen by the waist and set her round little butt on the desk. Then he was nuzzling her graceful neck while he unbuttoned her silk blouse. One hand slipped underneath the hem of her skirt, stroking her smooth bare thigh. "Please don't..." Karen protested, blushing as she realized what his intention was. It was wrong for a superheroine to allow a villain to make love to her, and in any case she was thinking of the night maintenance crew. And the security cameras! "Someone will see us..."

"Give me some credit," he replied, as his thumbs hooked her panties on either side and eased the elastic down over her hips. "I'm a resourceful supervillain, remember? No one's going to catch us." As he got her panties past her knees, Karen meekly assisted him in his purpose, raising each shapely leg in turn so that he could slip the skimpy little garment over her ankles. She was already so wet down there, she couldn't believe it! That was okay because he was now kneeling again, lifting up her skirt and putting his face in her muff. Unable to keep her knees together any longer, she wrapped her lissome legs around his shoulders, her fingers entwined in his hair.

Karen moaned as she felt him gently spread apart the petals of her flower. This was wrong! She shouldn't be letting him do this to her, but somehow she couldn't resist! His breath was hot on the sensitive skin around her slit, making her spine tingle with anticipation. Then there came the soft probing of a guy's tongue, putting the barest pressure next to her love button. Here, there, everywhere except where she wanted it most, his tongue stroked her, teased her, tantalized her until her body felt electrified with tension.

Then he raised his head, kissing Karen on the mouth and letting her taste the musky juices from her snatch mingled with his own male sweat. He stood up, and together they took off his shirt and unbuckled his trousers. "Karen, my goddess, my Venus," he whispered, as his hands moved behind her to find the clasp of her lacy push-up bra, "you are the most desirable woman in the world. I have no power to resist your sweetness one moment longer."

Karen's bra came loose with a snap and he threw it aside, his hands caressing the smooth skin of her naked back, stroking her slender shoulderblades. Karen pressed his body close to her so she could rub her soft breasts against his chest. "Oh, yes!" she sighed. "I want you, too. I want you so badly..."

Then he hiked her forward a couple of inches, so that her tail was hanging over the edge of the desk, and Karen had to lie with her back flat on the desk for support. He raised her long, elegant legs straight up over her, holding them by her ankles with her skirt hanging. Now Karen's body made a Y shape, leaning against the Centurion and held up only by pressure of his body standing over her. She was just about to ask what he intended to do when it became obvious. Spreading her thighs a little bit more, his penis intruded into the cleft, feeling its way towards her pussy. Quickly she reached forward with her hands and helped guide him in.

"Uhhnnnn....!" Karen gasped with ecstasy as his hardness penetrated her. The muscles of her vagina clenched around his amazing rod, squeezing as it went deeper and deeper inside her. Her vision went dark, with little stars twinkling in the blackness. Inside her body, her climax was rising and falling like an engulfing ocean tide, and just as it peaked, her partner peaked as well, ejaculating a geyser of hot semen into her tunnel. At the same moment, it seemed, his hand clamped hard over her mouth, muffling her womanly euphoria into a series of quiet moans.

"At the last minute," he panted in explanation, "I remembered you were a screamer." Karen had no idea what he was talking about until he pointed with his thumb toward the news director's office. The light was on in there, and through the frosted glass she could see one of the building security guards, making a routine inspection. The light flicked off, and in the silence she could hear the soft click of his retreating footfalls. It was just fortunate that her desk was the one furthest from the door.

Karen felt a desperate rush of hot embarrassment at their close call. What was she doing? Getting taken in a public place, on her own desk! Any number of people, from maintenance crew to junior office staff, might have had occasion to walk into the newsroom and catch the two of them in the act!

The Centurion also seemed to recognize that they were pushing their luck. He was already more than half into his clothes again. "I hate to enjoy you and run, pretty vixen," he said, straightening Karen's desk as she struggled into her blouse and her panties, "and I really, really do mean that I ENJOYED you..." He reached amorously for her lissome waist, but she deftly wiggled her tail out of the man's reach before he got her distracted again. "But the slight diversion I arranged for the real janitor has probably expired by now. Good night, sweet lady."

With a squeak of fright, Karen glanced at the clock. Could it only have been fifteen minutes? It had felt like an eternity! When she looked around again, he was taking the stairs, leaving the janitor's cart and broom behind. At that point the real janitor arrived looking puzzled, and her knees sort of collapsed, letting her sag into her chair.

Karen turned primly to face her computer, striving to force her attention to her work, but it was a lost cause. Her mind kept returning to that few minutes of wonderful love-making. She gave up and gathered her things, ready for a long bath now more than ever.

"Excuse, miss," said the cleaning man politely. "I find this over there..." He was holding up a lacy, feminine little push-up bra -- HER bra, which she had forgotten in her frantic hurry to get dressed. Karen felt her face reddening.

"Well, it's certainly not mine," she said stiffly, quickly crossing her arms across her silk blouse before her rising nipples could give away her lie. "I've been WORKING!" As Karen demurely pushed the elevator button, she had the satisfaction of noticing that instead of dropping her bra into the trash can, he carefully folded it and put it in his pocket. She guessed that his wife or girlfriend was going to get an unexpected present in the morning.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

interesting idea and heroine of this story, read all the chapters already posted here