Batgrrl Unmasked! New Video @ Superheroine Underworld!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Batgrrl Unmasked! New Video @ Superheroine Underworld!

Postby MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey all,

Put up a new release for the underworld, it's really another video for the Sleepy Superheroine site, but it had some brief nudity so I put it on the Underworld...

The 2nd release in our Sleepy Superheroine Series! Batgrrl is on the hunt for Krazy Kym but unfortuantely gets jumped from behind! Kym works over the caped heroine with the cloth but Batgrrl finally manages to overpower the villainess! Victory doesn't last long however and soon Kym sends the heroine back to dreamland!
She decides to end this game once and for all by unmasking the heroine and taking pictures for the local gazette! She is shocked to find out the true identity of Batgrrl!
Once Kym leaves, Batgrrl regains her senses and realizing she has been exposed, decides to mount one last attack to hopefully bring her attacker to justice and save her secret identity but Kym freezes Batgrrl with a Freeze Ray and puts her out once again! Kym carries off her prize and it doesn't look like BatGrrl will be doing much crime fighting for a while.

Models: Kymberly Jane, Tracy Jordan

Check it out at http://www.superheroineunderworld.com
Attachments
03.jpg
03.jpg (81.88 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (94.4 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
24.jpg
24.jpg (97.52 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
35.jpg
35.jpg (85.87 KiB) Viewed 2517 times

wonderbat01
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Batgrrl Unmasked! New Video @ Superheroine Underworld!

Postby wonderbat01 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Love Tracy she makes a great Batgirl!!!! Hope to see more of her. =D>

Sleep Master
Master Member
Master Member

Postby Sleep Master » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 am

Man, Mighty! Tracy looks A LOT like Yvonne Craig in that outfit! Does she have a cape for that one?

That's an awesome video, dude! More of that! =D>

superheroinebabes
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Postby superheroinebabes » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 pm

AWESOME!!!
CLASSIC 60s Batgirl - I LOVE IT!!!
Check out
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com - The Definitive, and most comprehensive list of links to all things Superheroine for when your Tired of searching and surfing the net for superheroines we have a complete list of it ALL.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby Richpartist » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 pm

FANTASTIC work by Tracy especially.Those expressions while shes going under are the best I've seen.Freeze ray which makes her unable to even fight back against the chloroform....thats brilliant stuff right there :D And as always ots carries are ALWAYS appreciated.I didn't even mind that it didn't have a forced climax scene allthough from Tracy it would have been outstanding I'm sure.Remember to please include "i'm cumming" in as many as your future productions as possible thank you.
And ALOT more Tracy as well. :wink:

Richard 8)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby Richpartist » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

superheroinebabes wrote:AWESOME!!!

O.k. Batgirl turn your head and cough.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby batgirl1969 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 am

Mmmmm...maybe she is going to have a part 2 with a forced orgasm...would be great to hear Batgrrl complain "oh no.....I'm cumming!"

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby Richpartist » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Thats a great idea,will there be a part two(and three) ?

Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Postby Shakeshift » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Where is her cape?

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby Blx » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Maybe it's me but the cowl doesnt really fit her head? :?

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 pm

We shot two videos with Tracy, one with the cape and one without. I thought the cape was hiding her assets a bit too much so for the 2nd vid we removed it. I could have had the villainess take it but we can always do that this month when I travel to AZ to shoot with her again...

MH

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby batgirl1969 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:50 pm

MightyHypnotic wrote:We shot two videos with Tracy, one with the cape and one without. I thought the cape was hiding her assets a bit too much so for the 2nd vid we removed it. I could have had the villainess take it but we can always do that this month when I travel to AZ to shoot with her again...

MH

You should recreate the pattern cutter scene...now that would rock! Or even the catwhiskers...the costume looks great....bring in a catwoman and 2 henchemen and get her done!

Tina

ds22
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby ds22 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Love the content and quality of your vids, but more often than not the boots disappear too quick or aren't there at all (like this vid).

Still looks like a good one however. :shock:

Bugsy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby Bugsy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Happy to see Tracy on board...love that batgirl costume

it2007
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby it2007 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:40 am

Not to hijack Hypnotic's thread, but the following are the only clips I've seen that actually show ample amounts of bondage with Tracy Jordan as Batgirl, if anyone's looking for that. These are Arthur Bruin's videos, who's no slouch in the bondage rigging department. He definitely has a soft spot for superheroines and spandex, kind of like Phil Carson.

EDIT: These videos are strictly bondage videos with some light groping in part 2 and one super brief chloroform scene in part 1. Also worth noting, she's ungagged for the beginning of part 2, then she gets gagged and lightly groped for about 2 minutes, and then has her gag removed for the last third of the video. If you're not into bondage, they're not for you. Yes, her mask, costume, and boots stay on the whole time, but she doesn't wear the cape in part 2. Like someone had mentioned earlier, her mask in these videos also seemed odd, like the mask was too big, or she didn't wear it correctly. But overall, a pretty satisfying couple of videos for bondage heroine fans.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21602

ImageImage

It's been posted elsewhere in the forum that Lone Star Damsels has had some Tracy Jordan Batgirl bondage clips before, but those clips pale in comparison with these. The bondage in those videos are ultra light, and unless you are into male co-bondage with Batman and Robin, the amount of time they spend on Tracy as Batgirl bound is pretty minimal.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

Hey that's cool, Arthur is a good friend of mine. I met him at FetishCon a bunch of years back and he does great work. As a matter of fact, last year was the first year we didn't get to work together. But I did work with Phil Carson, he did the rigging for Bound Superheroines 1 this year.

We DID tie up Tracy Jordan as BatGrrl however ;) That was the other Batgrrl video we shot, and she has her cape and boots on for those who care about those things :) At least in the beginning, anyway...

I'll release that video at some point. But these are some great shots. Arthur has really improved as a rigger. He was ALWAYS good, but he just seems to get better as time goes on.

gorillaatlarge
Master Member
Master Member

Postby gorillaatlarge » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:47 am

Yes, I agree with the statement made above, 'Tracy Jordan makes a terrific Batgirl'. Nice body. Truly a dark haired beauty. Hope to see her more in these superheroine adventures.

superheroinebabes
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Postby superheroinebabes » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I LOVE the 60s batgirl!
Check out
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com - The Definitive, and most comprehensive list of links to all things Superheroine for when your Tired of searching and surfing the net for superheroines we have a complete list of it ALL.

Synjyn Hawk
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Synjyn Hawk » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am

That Batsuit that Tracy has on is not a standard lycra spandex. Can anyone tell me what the matierial is? Wonderful look there!

Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Postby Shakeshift » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:36 pm

It's called cire', and is sold mostly overseas in Europe. It is a specially-treated type of spandex that has been exposed to high levels of varying compression and steamed heat to partially 'melt' the fibers and give it a wet look, even when it is dry. It is a very difficult fabric to acquire anymore after about 1995 because of the expense in fabricating it, and only a few costumers know where to order the material.

john47
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby john47 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:44 am

ok i maybe new at this but to me it would have been nice to see batgirl in her secret identity and change into batgirl...the other stuff was ok but i think i'll pass on purchase

BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Postby BatTracy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi BatTracy Fans!

Thank you so much for all of the support and great compliments. I absolutely love getting in character and playing Batgirl! I am BatTracy!!!

I've finally started filming my own Batgirl videos and am having a lot of fun doing so. I currently have 2 videos for sale in my clips4sale store and will update more as soon as I can. So, go check out my store!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/43460

BatTracy is Tree Trapped

BatTracy is BatBait!

Thanks!
Until next time...same BatTime, same BatForum...

~Tracy Jordan
tracythetiger@gmail.com

olhif
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby olhif » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Great Tracy, you're awesome Batgirl.

Thanks for the special clips4sale BatTracy.

BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Postby BatTracy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Just posted a new BatTracy clip:

BatTracy is Tickle Trapped!

Ms. Gordon gets a call from the library that the donation money for the upcoming banquet is missing! But Barbara is not surprised. She knew the Jokester had his eye on that money, so she had sprayed the money case with a detection spray that would lead BatTracy right to him! The plan works and BatTracy is able to track down the Jokester's henchwoman that was sent to steal the case. However, once she confronts the thief, she is challenged to a fight. This thug is no match for BatTracy and a final super kick sends the evil doer flying back into the couch. Unfortunately, the thug gets up while BatTracy's back is turned and traps her in a sleeper hold. When BatTracy wakes up her wrists and ankles are tied and the Jokester's henchwoman begins torturing her with tickles! BatTracy tries to resist, but succumbs to complete laughter and is helpless to all of the tickling. Will BatTracy get free!? Or will the Jokester get the last laugh in this adventure?

Hope you enjoy it!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby batgirl1969 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Holy headlocks! I love that sleeper hold and the look on her face as she struggles....nice!

superheroinebabes
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Postby superheroinebabes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I think I am falling in LOVE with her!
Check out

knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Postby knottyguy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 pm

superheroinebabes wrote:AWESOME!!!

There's a pressure point down here that renders you completely helpless. It's called your G Spot!
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033

rb9
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby rb9 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Typo on the post, assume you mean "Sun." instead of "Sum."
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...

Return to “Latest Superheroine Releases”