Black Scorpion Comic Strip Theme Youtube fanvid

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
ukdevo
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I made a fanvid on Youtube for Black Scorpion the series with a song I made up for it. I added cartoon stars & "SOCK - POW!"-type visual sound effects. I`m chuffed with what I got out of Windows Moviemaker (It bloody took long enough)

Attachments
Black Scorpion car climb.jpg
-Yum!
Black Scorpion car climb.jpg (22.56 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I LIKE IT! GOOD WORK!
Image Image Image Image Image
Thanks!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
ukdevo
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ta. It`s just the "titles and credits" thing in Windows Moviemaker I used to get the star effects (Every different colour a new project) and a song I made up. I`m quite into the editing thing as I have a computer and no life <*¬)X
Attachments
Black Scorpion comic strip theme kick.jpg
boing!
Black Scorpion comic strip theme kick.jpg (34.35 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

You did a great video. I enjoyed watching it and you got a lot of great scenes from the black scorpion show.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Nice work. We could stand to see more of this. Excellent action of a good series; Black Scorpion.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Nice vid! Even if the show was a bit silly at times it still had a lot of great perils for BS, something you don't see all that much on tv these days.