New wondergirl vid

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

We do this for fun, not for $ so keep that in mind when watching. Enjoy.

[youtube][/youtube]
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's good, but unfortunately my opinion is the same as before regarding the mask. I understand your reasoning, and won't dispute that. It's just that for me, a large part of a superheroine's femininity comes from her flowing locks of hair. Now, if you were able to find a mask that covered every part of her face but the hair, or maybe even allowed a small mouth opening, while still being able to maintain privacy, that would raise my interest in these videos.

Aside from that, it's very good. Thank you for sharing, and I hope that you two have fun doing this! :-D
samb55
Neophyte
Neophyte

[quote="mcg"]We do this for fun, not for $ so keep that in mind when watching. Enjoy.

=D>
This is fabulous! Please keep making these! The costumes -- and masks -- are just right!
Jack
Neophyte
Neophyte

nice job...keep em coming
tdurden12
Neophyte
Neophyte

sweet vid, great quality, more crotch shots
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wonderful short vid. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure I speak for all the guys here in saying that we envy the hell out of you. :-)

I'm curious. I assume that your lovely fiancee is involved due to her love for you. If she would be willing to say, does she share any of your fantasy enjoyment? And what does she think of the fact that men all over the world are seeing and admiring her beautiful body?

Thanks in advance for any of the above she's willing to discuss.

sign4deaf
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Just one small request. I'd like to see the chloroforming completed, with her collapsing to the floor and the rag slaowly removed, and then a shot of the lovely lady sleeping.
BTW I've downloaded all the others you did. Too bad you don't have a site with clips, and photos too. Would she perhaps do some bondage?

Chloromaiden