Search found 4 matches

Return

by Lurkndog
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Fundamental Question

For me it particularly stems from watching the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman TV show as a teenager. Particularly the CBS years, where it seemed that Wonder Woman completely outclassed the relatively ordinary villains she was facing. Lots of hapless henchmen getting tossed across the room. Wonder Woman s...
by Lurkndog
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Variety: Wonder Woman 1984 Release Date Pushed to Christmas

Wonder Woman 1984 Release Date Pushed to Christmas :angry: With Tenant raking in $20 million last weekend, I would have thought the way was clear to start reopening theaters. I'd have expected Wonder Woman to double that take, and the next two weekends as well until Black Widow opens. The film woul...
by Lurkndog
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Is Helen Slater still the definitive live action Supergirl?

I go with Melissa Benoist just because I did see the Helen Slater movie back in the day, and it was unwatchable even when it was free on cable.

I do think the movie costume has cleaner lines and is more iconic, but as something I'm actually going to watch, TV all the way.
by Lurkndog
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: D.C. layoffs

So in short, reduce the total amount of titles, hire the top 1/3 of writers and artists, limit crossovers and have most storylines within one title (with the ramifications perhaps reverberating to other titles on occasion), and allow for some fantasy and sexualization in the industry without making...