Search found 45 matches

Return

by lionbadger
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Zoe Kravitz cast as Catwoman for Matt Reeves' Batman

Will we finally get to learn batman's origin story in this reboot?
by Maskripper
3 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Batwoman - Season 2

Today is a special day! :thumbup: Today, on Septemper 3rd, the filming for season 2 of Batwoman has begun! And it's time to open a NEW topic on the forum for season 2. Season 1 discussions can be found here: https://www.superheroineforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=32768 - After the pandemic stop...
by ArachnaComic
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Variant Cover 11/18

Hi Everyone, We will be doing a Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for my original character Arachna, https://arachnacomic.com . Arachna, is a urban superhero with spider powers of mysterious origin. Jennie Janus is a timid college student by day but her split personality Arachna is an extrovert by nig...
by ArachnaComic
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arachna OGN - Fighting mad scientists and gene-spliced serial killers. All in a day's work.

A sexy MASKED woman in such an outfit? Seemingly getting unmasked? Well.... I Already signed up for this one! I hope it will see the light of day at some point... Thanks Maskripper. Just launched the website this week and we've been getting pretty good feedback. This being the first crowdfunding ca...
by ArachnaComic
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Comic Book Superheroines

I just met Martti over in the EVS chat a few minutes ago. I told two of his blue-wrench mods about Arachna and they immediately started putting up links in the chat. Then suddenly, Martti popped up and said, "I'm the writer of that book." Pretty awesome! I think you are going to have some considera...
by Damselbinder
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mistaken Identity

I feel like an a-ha video is going to break out at any moment.
by JennyFromTheBlock
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You must watch this Wonder Woman

Take a peek at this. They put Gadot into many classic WW scenes!

by shevek
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Col. Wilma Deering

It's been a very long time since I've watched the show, but other than Erin Gray's appearances (and by the way, Gil Gerard's wife continues to follow our Twitter account, which is awesome!) my favorite episode of the series was the one with the space-disco band called Andromeda. The instruments and ...
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barbarians - german Netflix series

That might be one of the very first good german TV shows that isn't a comedy or crime show. Mostly I am ashamed what little my country has to offer in many genres of the movie business, but I am very much looking forward to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mBnYJcZJ-A Please, let this show ...
by batgirl1969
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supergirl Season 6 (the final season)

Sad to see now both her AND Ruby leave....a pair that should have ended up in at least some lesbian sexual tension scenes together...you KNOW Kate would have lapped Kara into mindless orgasms if she could! I love Melissa Benoist but the writing and costume at the end was horrible...at least if she w...
by Get Your Exxon
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Is Helen Slater still the definitive live action Supergirl?

I’m surprised this topic hasn’t gotten more traction, 20 or so votes feels low for a forum dedicated exclusively to superheroines. And, while I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s posts, I’m gonna go back to the original, where the question appears to be whose Supergirl feels more authentic? Admittedly, a...
by Dazzle1
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Bond

Man I don't get what's with these low energy Bond themes. Like the one for Skyfall it's just so... I don't know, I guess it's to make us think it's mature and serious, but for my money there's never been a better Bond theme than "You Know My Name." A Bond theme should get you HYPE. Surely! The best...
by ivandobsky
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batwoman - Season 2

If you really need a "realistic" excuse for a shiny outfit, check out the reasoning for painting a WW2 night fighter gloss black. "Afterwards, P-61s were painted gloss black which became the Black Widow's trademark. Three paint schemes were tested which were olive drab with a flat black underside, a...
by exxxidor456
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Col. Wilma Deering

I've done some more illustrations of the lovely Wilma, in 'improved' variations of her Sesaon 2 outfit, and also in the 'Space Vampire' episode. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cc8be059-ea77-4f51-b029-bb8357247aa5/de1f4xw-d9f37245-e284-4f80-98de-053c8b089d7e.jpg?token=eyJ0e...
by Abductorenmadrid
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AMAZOS - a WW origin story UPDATED 01/10/2020

Oh no! Treachery at the oasis! And the motive for this betrayal? We have to wait and see, damn you you tease, DoctorD!! Tally - congratulations on this, the 50th installment (How on earth did we get to that amount? Oh yeah - Void certainly helped lol)! Sure, you've not written this all yourself, but...
by Damselbinder
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: had a message from Lloyd Kaufman on my twitter

I once saw an ad in my local paper which read: "PENSIONERS FLOOD HELL"

Ah catastropostrophe.
by Damselbinder
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Valora: Power Pursued 2, by Telikor

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c48ca309-bc55-4ebe-b062-14a7e901637d/de72sk3-9caa28f9-3c92-48de-826b-b6ce65ddb334.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzQ4Y2EzMDktYmM1NS00ZWJlLWIwNjItMTRh...
by Mr. X
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wonder Woman AMV

Pretty cool AMV with various Wonder Woman clips.
by Supergirllegend
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Helen Slater as Supergirl: An Appreciation

d4l7pqw-5a7000ca-4dde-49e2-b421-37365ec24c6d.jpg
Here's the Supergirl in kryptonite chain.
by sneakly
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Original heroines, yet again again again

One simple question!!!!!! Yes, take this as a loud shout!! I’m not a writer, yet!!! Otherwise I would come up with my own heroine and will, soon!! However, this forum is all about original stories, and they may be, yet are tarnished!! Why?? Because most, I would say 65% is of at least established c...
by Damselbinder
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Valora: Power Pursued 2, by Telikor

https://www.deviantart.com/telikor/art/Valora-Power-Pursued-page-4-of-5-860579201 https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c48ca309-bc55-4ebe-b062-14a7e901637d/de8d75t-55f0b585-6e48-4a6d-b4f8-ad9fbcabd84d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcy...
by Damselbinder
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great sequence of action

Last time I headbutted someone, I too heard a distinct "BWASH"
by Damselbinder
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hypatia Ensnared by Redgvicente

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fd8b06a1-f42a-41fe-8d37-871a590bcabf/de968p8-d3bca220-df48-429f-97d0-cfdffaf57655.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1451,q_75,strp/hypatia_ensnared__by_redgvicente_by_damselbinder_de968p8-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOi...
by Deceiver
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Helen Slater as Supergirl: An Appreciation

A couple of interviews with Helen Slater promoting the movie. She looks amazing just as herself...

by helstar
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Living in the shadow of the corona virus

''Team Trump'' (vicepresident Pence) said what you hear in the video below, during election rallies earlier this year...

by shevek
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Orville Season 3

Egotastic is on top on things...Thank Avis!

by five_red
5 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Black Scorpion

Not read this one yet, so no idea whether it says anything original/interesting.
Famous Monsters of Filmland 234_0015.jpg
Famous Monsters of Filmland 234_0016.jpg
Famous Monsters of Filmland 234_0017.jpg
Famous Monsters of Filmland 234_0018.jpg
Famous Monsters of Filmland 234_0019.jpg
R5
by Femina
5 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My two cents. Maybe an unpopular opinion but...

The Corona Virus doesn't give two shits about Christmas.

So until we've figured out how to stop it from killing people... neither should you.
by bushwackerbob
4 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I believe in rugged individualism, in being, living life to the fullest, expressing one's individuality, I just don't want to be someone who is responsible for inadvertently infecting another person and them losing their lives over my callous disregard for another person's life. I do think you are r...
by five_red
4 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you're saying all the areas where they have brought in mandatory mask wearing since March and the R rate falls... is coincidental? Vox recently wrote a roundup of the various studies that compared data from counties in the US that implemented a mask mandate, and those that didn't. The results ar...
by Femina
3 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The issue around the persecution of "anti-maskers" is they're quite correct. No the issue around the 'persecution' of "anti-maskers" is... They're killing people, and pretending either willfully or ignorantly like this isn't a global disaster. The 'issue' is, anti-maskers are fucking delusional and...
by Damselbinder
3 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stonehenge? Where the demons dwell?

Where the banshees live (and they do live well)?
by McGheeny
1 day ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Greatest Wonder Woman Models

There are definitely numerous beautiful women who portray Wonder Woman. I believe you have to include Cali Logan among those amazing models.
Cali Wonder Woman 05.png