Search found 4 matches

Return

by sneakly
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Fundamental Question

Not an expert, but my guess it would be a dominance/submission thing. You are empowered when you win. And when you win you get to bang them... it might also be the desire to bang women totally out of your league... Yeah, banging the might be a turn on also.

Just a guess, though...
by sneakly
5 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Favorite movie perils

I was knocking around online earlier and I came across an article about the movie Barbarella. Jane Fonda was amazingly sexy in that movie and it had one of my favorite women in peril scenes in it. Durand Durand was going to orgasm her to death in his “Excessive machine”. Barbarella had a couple of n...
by sneakly
4 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Original heroines, yet again again again

One simple question!!!!!! Yes, take this as a loud shout!! I’m not a writer, yet!!! Otherwise I would come up with my own heroine and will, soon!! However, this forum is all about original stories, and they may be, yet are tarnished!! Why?? Because most, I would say 65% is of at least established c...
by sneakly
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Darkly Reimagined shows or movies

I LOVE those ideas!!! TV in the 1960s was cool in that they sugar coated everything. When I was a kid, I thought married couples would sleep in twin beds. At the same time they would be incredibly misogynistic and patronizing towards women (James Bond, Matt Helm, Nora Clavicle). Spy shows always ha...