Search found 5 matches

Return

by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batwoman - Season 2

For what it's worth, I am all for a shiny costume. After all, this is pure fantasy. There are plenty of vigilante movies with characters wearing "realistic" outfits. The concept of the superheroine, for me, is fantasy. One aspect of an effective superheroine fantasy is a shiny superheroine outfit th...
by Damselbinder
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chick Fight

Let's say you're a fan of chess. You play often, you follow the professional circuit, you are a member of several chess blogs and you bemoan the fact that very few movies ever put any focus on this passion of yours. And then one day a movie starring some well known people is announced, and it's foc...
by helstar
2 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kamen America Vol. 2 Kickstarter

For unknown reasons kickstarter always rejects my attempts with italian ''postepay'' debit cards (i think kickstarted banned postepay or postepay banned kickstarted, or both ! lol)

I'll wait for the indiegogo campaign, just like i did for the first volume...
by tallyho
2 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Knight in Interrogation Gone Wrong

Whoa let's avoid barbed attacks on each other please, especially when the criticism is constructive and non malicious.
by McGheeny
1 week ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Knight in Interrogation Gone Wrong

This shows some promise. My main complaint is the lack of a fight scene between pages 8 and 9. Maybe add page 8.5. Thanks! The actual first encounter between these two happened in a previous story. I have not finished that work yet but I will do what I can to have it ready as a follow up. This way ...