Search found 11 matches

Return

by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Batwoman - Season 2

Today is a special day! :thumbup: Today, on Septemper 3rd, the filming for season 2 of Batwoman has begun! And it's time to open a NEW topic on the forum for season 2. Season 1 discussions can be found here: https://www.superheroineforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=32768 - After the pandemic stop...
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barbarians - german Netflix series

That might be one of the very first good german TV shows that isn't a comedy or crime show. Mostly I am ashamed what little my country has to offer in many genres of the movie business, but I am very much looking forward to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mBnYJcZJ-A Please, let this show ...
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supergirl1984 - Scene Analysis #1

Wow, that's quite an analysis with a lot of work behind! Love that kind of passion/enthusiasm for something :thumbup:
Guess I should watch the movie again to refresh my memory.
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Helen Slater still the definitive live action Supergirl?

Helen Slater played her for 124 minutes in a rather odd, bizarre movie that is rather unknown to the wider public. Melissa Benoist will have played her for about 5300 minutes (+Crossovers)..... and let's say 3 seasons were really good. + Melissa played her very well + Melissa's skirt/pantyhose/boots...
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batwoman - Season 2

Finally we can see how Javicia Leslie would look as the new Batwoman aka Ryan Wilder! As the photographer mentioned these pictures are from episode 2 or 3 of the new season. And well, and from what we can see....it seems very much like she has the same costume as Ruby Rose aka Kate Kane had. Well, f...
by Maskripper
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Is Helen Slater still the definitive live action Supergirl?

I’m surprised this topic hasn’t gotten more traction, 20 or so votes feels low for a forum dedicated exclusively to superheroines. ........... More than 600 views and 20 votes. Off course many re-visit the thread to read the new posts. But how many just read and doesn't even click to vote. In my ex...
by Maskripper
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How old are the folks on the forum here?

Interesting results.
Come on folks....VOTE!
....as long as you still can......
by Maskripper
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would you like the heroine to wear underwear (panties + bra) under her costume?

In countless fetish videos, xxx comic scenes and xxx stories the heroines mostly doesn't wear any underwear under their costumes. I am sure that this is a fantasy-thing for the big majority as it seems? Guess I am one of the few who actually like the heroine to wear a (sexy) bra and panties undernea...
by Maskripper
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barbarians - german Netflix series

Bones of female fighters continue to be dug up all over the world where they weren't expected. It's simply NOT fact that there were no female warriors on battlefields historically regardless of what Rome Total War gamers want to believe. The only truth we can glean from this is that they were rarel...
by Maskripper
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batwoman - Season 2

^ I couldn't focus on anything if I would sit next to Batwoman :giggle:

-
A video that Javicia posted on her Insta:

:w00t:

Am I imagining things or she is yet again very...."excited"? ;)
by Maskripper
4 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Black Scorpion

Hope this is new to most people -- scanned from Starlog #284. For unmasking fans there's a nice little revelation: it seems the biggest threat to her secret identity was not the array of super villains she battled each week, but the heating thermostat. :laugh: Thanks for uploading these pages! Will...