Search found 15 matches

Return

by DrDominator9
8 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supergirl in The Den of Pain Part 1

Fantastic work. Will there indeed be a Den of Pain Part 2 by the close of 2020? (I only put that time frame there since there are several unfinished stories on this site that many of us hoping get their exciting conclusions.)
by krispin21
7 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fantastic work. I'm into slender superheroines and your Supergirl is great.

I hope I will see our good girl taking some beatings like this one by a larger bigger titted villainess
by Bronson881
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supergirl in "Teddy Love"

Amazing!! I was hoping that you would continue this story. I loved it. Supergirl has surrendered completely to Teddy Bear. Teddy Bear's sexual conquest of Supergirl is excellent. While he is enjoying his conquest, his bosses or masters are trying to locate him. This was worth the wait. I especially ...
by Visitor
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supergirl in "Teddy Love"

As Bruce said in "Bruce and Lloyd: Out of Control" the bane of modern technology is battery life.
by tallyho
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Knight in Interrogation Gone Wrong

Very good stuff. You can imply a few actions with out actually spelling them out (like having the buzzing noise and then her checking the phone - we don't need to be told that's what the buzzing was) - not trying to be hypercritical just pointing it out to make a tighter story. Remember it's a visua...
by Bert
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The first frame of page 11, with the Knight looking up at the Captain as he belittles her, that's brilliant work!
by Bert
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well that's kind of a cruel spot to end this instalment!
by shevek
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great job, McGheeny! The premise of the corrupt and sexed-up cops being in league with the criminal, leaving the heroine imperiled on all sides, is an intriguing one. 1) Unless there is a specific explanation for it (like to show time passing by very slowly), in a normal comic with action (whether p...
by Bert
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr. McGheeny, you may well be inclined to take shevek's five paragraphs of criticism of your excellent work to heart. That is entirely your prerogative. But whatever you decide, you may want to first consider the source. You see, shevek is also a producer of superheroine content, in the form of a se...
by tallyho
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whoa let's avoid barbed attacks on each other please, especially when the criticism is constructive and non malicious.
by ivandobsky
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This shows some promise. My main complaint is the lack of a fight scene between pages 8 and 9. Maybe add page 8.5.
by Victor
2 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why is it that most of the panels can't be seen?
by GalacStar89
2 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is such a great story! Supergirl looks so beautiful in this. Great blend of superpowers and action!
by tumkar
2 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some Thoughts about Customs

I've been wanting to write something for a while about customs; just to increase the conversation a bit. I intended at one point to make a list of all the customs I have ordered but to be honest it frightens me a bit :) They range from the simple almost gonzo type to actual "scenes" with dialogue an...