Search found 43 matches

Return

by MetaDude2
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Concept of Forced Orgasms

For me, being forced to cum is proof of control.

The villain can control the heroine or hero to the point where, for example, by using a vibrator of some sort, they no longer have control over their body, and the villain can make them cum at the press of a button.
by bushwackerbob
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree, the villain by making her cum is playing her like a musical instrument, using just the right keys to get her to hit the high notes. I do think that when this happens it is important that the heroine must articulate her helplessness and lack of power to control the situation, otherwise we ha...
by sugarcoater
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with the aforementioned comments. When the super heroine can't help herself AND gets into it (even perhaps talking dirty as she lets herself go), I find that to be some of the best of the sexual humiliation. But I feel like the super heroine needs to be in costume (or most of her costume) as...
by batgirl1969
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The build up to the orgasm to me is the best...the point she is so aroused that she will practically say or do anything especially when orgasm denial is used first....bringing her almost to orgasm but stopping..then doing that again and again..trust me the mental stress of that is pure punishment an...
by Supergirl77
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see the forced orgasm as the comments above. The superheroine is dominant ... so high and mighty that no one can be in the same realm her much less make her *gasp* orgasm. When the villain defeats her and makes her orgasm, it is the loss of control and power for the heroine ... her pure mind and b...
by DonShip
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think the heroine has to find the villain attractive at all. Forcing a super heroine to climax is the ultimate sexual power over her. Her body is betraying her due to the physical, and mental, manipulation of her body. She fights it, not wanted to experience any kind of pleasure from THAT PE...
by batgirl1969
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think the heroine has to find the villain attractive at all. Forcing a super heroine to climax is the ultimate sexual power over her. Her body is betraying her due to the physical, and mental, manipulation of her body. She fights it, not wanted to experience any kind of pleasure from THAT P...
by Dazzle1
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forced orgasm is one of the most common themes in SHIP. It is very degrading and humiliating for a superheroine to be forced to cum. The act feels the superheroine with shame and embarrassment. On one hand the heroine says she should not be liking this. On the other hand if the public is watching w...
by kendra
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is one of the worst (best?) defeats. The whole time of being worked up to it... fighting it... trying not to give in. But my body reacts, I can feel my nipples stiffening and my clit throbbing, the heat and wetness from my pussy, all of it. Then being pushed over that edge, despite how hard I m...
by batgirl1969
10 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Col. Wilma Deering

It is a real shame they didn't stick with the catsuit and put her into similar bondage peril like Batgirl faced every week!! A real shame!! I can totally understand possibly not wanting to do all of those action scenes in such a skin tight revealing suit as she was forced to wear....I mean just look...
by exxxidor456
10 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think the greatest crime the second season committed was putting Wilma in the 'sailor' outfit, instead of her shiny disco outfits. She got to wear the red version briefly in a couple of episodes, but I could have used more. I did prefer the lovely Erin with her natural brunette hair color though. :)
by sneakly
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Fundamental Question

Not an expert, but my guess it would be a dominance/submission thing. You are empowered when you win. And when you win you get to bang them... it might also be the desire to bang women totally out of your league... Yeah, banging the might be a turn on also.

Just a guess, though...
by tallyho
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not every one is here to see a loss. I prefer a to and fro battle where, after setbacks, the heroine wins through. Might suffer on the way but gets there in the end.
by bushwackerbob
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think there is also something primal in us that enjoys seeing the mighty fall, whether that be celebrities, politicians, pro athletes, reality stars, wealthy individuals, etc. Seeing superheroines getting taken down I think is an extension of that dynamic. For me, it's almost like a scale, where y...
by Bert
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's a tough question to get a definitive answer to. I think people can get here from different places. For example, there are women on the forum who share this fetish. They may be coming at it from completely different angles. Personally, I was 8 or 9 years old when I saw a comic book cover depic...
by bushwackerbob
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's a tough question to get a definitive answer to. I think people can get here from different places. For example, there are women on the forum who share this fetish. They may be coming at it from completely different angles. Personally, I was 8 or 9 years old when I saw a comic book cover depi...
by Bert
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boy, we're fooling them huh! LOL! I get that you're kidding, but in the real world I AM them. Violence, particularly against women, truly sickens me. That's the weird dichotomy of this fetish. And I think that's why it particularly applies to superheroines - they aren't real. The idea of a powerful...
by Lurkndog
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For me it particularly stems from watching the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman TV show as a teenager. Particularly the CBS years, where it seemed that Wonder Woman completely outclassed the relatively ordinary villains she was facing. Lots of hapless henchmen getting tossed across the room. Wonder Woman s...
by batgirl1969
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

my love of all this goes back to when I was 16 and first ventured into cosplay to go along with my older step brother...theme just happened to be 1960's Batman and I soon found out why, his love for Batgirl peril. in my journey to become Batgirl, I discovered all the sexual overtones to her captures...
by ltrltr
9 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Powerful women cut down. Plus they look so good when they squirm.
by WarGriffin
7 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I appreciate this question, and all of the responses. I have wrestled with this question (in various forms) a lot over the years, and it provides interesting context to hear other people's stories. Clearly, there are multiple ways to get here, and even what "here" is varies among SHIP fans. I came t...
by heroinehunter
7 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Excellent question. It's the fantasy aspect (and fantasy only, friends). There is a sense of the dominance/submission aspect that is at play here - a sense of empowerment when the everyday, average mere mortal guy/girl wins against someone that is viewed 'untouchable' or 'superior' to you. There is ...
by Widestance
5 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heroine Hunter is right on the money.

That's why I don't like a wimpering heroine, especially early in the peril scene. Wimpering destroys the heroine's aura of superiority. Maybe they can wimper at the point of total defeat, but not before then.
by sneakly
4 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Favorite movie perils

I was knocking around online earlier and I came across an article about the movie Barbarella. Jane Fonda was amazingly sexy in that movie and it had one of my favorite women in peril scenes in it. Durand Durand was going to orgasm her to death in his “Excessive machine”. Barbarella had a couple of n...
by SnidelyW
3 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think before I actually became a sexual being something about the old Batman 66 show got to me. But once I got older and became attracted to women it changed into this. I actually come at it not from any negative feelings towards women, but from sympathy. When a video really gets me hot, I'm also ...
by Bert
3 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a still

vlcsnap-2017-06-26-16h29m48s794.jpg
Another fave. One of the best backbreakers ever filmed. TBFE's Expose.
vlcsnap-2017-03-18-10h09m01s547.jpg
And another. Rye's Villains United UK. Two common thugs obtain a strength serum, discover Supergirl's secret Identity and go to town on her.
by boneba
3 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a still

This scene from Lady Justice and The Hotel Burglars is still my all time favorite....
still.jpg
by Bert
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All these years later I've still never had a stronger reaction to any comic than I do to that cover. Supergirl is so powerful. Seeing her unconscious, or barely conscious, immediately makes you wonder how she was defeated. Her upturned palms and splayed out fingers make her look so helpless. The roo...
by heroinehunter
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was out in a regular supermarket store as a really young kid when I saw this on the comic book rack. I looked at it based on the cover, in which Wonder Woman is starting to break out of heavy chains as the villain is leaping out at her from a video screen (I'll try to find it). But I bought it bas...
by tallyho
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You must watch this Wonder Woman

Amazing but I wish he /they had done some of the peril shots. I was all hyped up for a murderous missile bit of Gadot bondage
by Abductorenmadrid
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You must watch this Wonder Woman

I am always deeply torn by this technology. On the one hand it's cool when used as a bit of fun, or even as a what-if tool but the power to be able to so convincingly substitute one person for another has to be seen as dangerous and open to abuse too. Whoever did this work has titled their work corr...
by Bronson881
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also preferred Season 1. I loved the season 1 finale. Not only because it was action pact but it was nice to see someone tell Princess Ardela off on her petulance and delusions. She was useless. I always felt sorry for Kane for having her as his assignment. I assumed that he must have screwed up p...
by Dazzle1
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I thought the show was very corny.

But the second season was awful.

The First season at least have a few fun stories
by brdiy
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Helen Slater still the definitive live action Supergirl?

I'm afraid I think Melissa Benoist is the superior Supergirl by a country mile. Helen Slater's movie wasn't just campy; it was a really bad film, and if Helen Slater has talent, she wasn't allowed to display it. Her portrayal got across very little of what makes the character memorable. Acting-wise...
by Maskripper
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How old are the folks on the forum here?

Interesting results.
Come on folks....VOTE!
....as long as you still can......
by tallyho
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: had a message from Lloyd Kaufman on my twitter

It makes stories very hard to read.
It's the difference between
Helping your uncle, Jack, off his horse
And
helping your uncle jack off his horse.
by argento
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would you like the heroine to wear underwear (panties + bra) under her costume?

It depends... for example, the black canary by ed bennes does not need underwear, but the supergirl yes.
by the123
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The best superheroine casting of all time is...

joan severance the black scorpion a bad ass hero who don't need powers
roxkcifmfwo01.jpg
by tallyho
5 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Living in the shadow of the corona virus

Let's not forget this is the imbecile who suggested injecting bleach. And before anyone says ' he was joking' look at the footage - he was deadly serious, with the emphasis on deadly. 18 idiots gave it a try that weekend. BUT if, IF you accept it was a 'joke', what kind of a callous monster 'jokes' ...
by Damselbinder
4 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Living in the shadow of the corona virus

Imagineer wrote: 4 days ago Y'all are looking at this backwards.

This is a culling, and the United States is exploiting it better than almost any other nation.
America is preparing for its next transformation.
...I beg your pardon?
by tallyho
4 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Posting pics and Adding a signature

If you want to add a signature, please follow these inatructions- SIGNATURE INSTRUCTIONS CLICK on your username in top right corner of screen Select USER CONTROL PANEL Select PROFILE Select EDIT SIGNATURE Type your signature or paste your link Save it and close by hitting SUBMIT That's it POSTING PI...