Search found 16 matches

Return

by sugarcoater
2 years ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hottest superheroine actresses

Have to put in a vote for Alexis Monroe. Absolute stunner.
by sugarcoater
1 year ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Concept of Forced Orgasms

I agree with the aforementioned comments. When the super heroine can't help herself AND gets into it (even perhaps talking dirty as she lets herself go), I find that to be some of the best of the sexual humiliation. But I feel like the super heroine needs to be in costume (or most of her costume) as...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Batgirl's Psychologist

Batgirl.jpeg Batgirl's Psychologist “Please sit down Batgirl.” Batgirl pulled her cape to one side and sat down on the psychologist’s chair. It was already warm in the office, and being already nervous did not help. She felt herself begin to perspire beneath her skintight outfit. “So what brings yo...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batgirl's Psychologist

* * * Riding her motorcycle to her midnight session, Batgirl felt a thrill of excitement—It was erotic wearing her Batgirl costume with no underwear. There was something arousing in feeling her naked crotch press up against the cool skintight fabric; there was also the risqué element of having nothi...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Though Batgirl was willing to give in—and was certainly enjoying—Dr. Kinsey’s sexual attention, the heroine was not adept at returning the favor. She felt so liberated in being practically naked—the boots and mask were the only vestige of the heroine; Batgirl was now merely a young woman enjoying th...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

“Stand up Batgirl.” The heroine stood up. She inhaled deeply as Dr. Kinsey reached down to Batgirl’s utility belt, unbuckled it and let it fall to the floor. She almost moaned as Dr. Kinsey’s hand moved up her thigh and caressed her crotch. She almost gasped when Dr. Kinsey’s firmly cupped her crotc...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another section added.

In the upcoming sections on which I'm working, Batgirl is going to experience bondage, an interaction with her psychologist's hired man, and a humiliating scene at a gas station.
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * “If we are going to go any further, we will need to change the way we do business Batgirl. I cannot accept payment from you for these next few sessions. In fact, I should not have accepted your last payment.” “What’s the problem?” Dr. Kinsey hesitated. “If we are going to engage in these types...
by sugarcoater
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Added a new segment for the weekend. Feedback and critiques on content and grammar issues are always appreciated (as are suggestions).
by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * Batgirl looked over her shoulder. Nothing moved in the darkness of the alley. “Still conscious?” Batgirl stood over the prone man. “You awake?” she began slapping his face. The man groaned in semi-consciousness. ‘Perfect,” Batgirl thought to herself. It was time for Dr. Kinsey’s therapeutic ho...
by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * Batgirl looked out at the cheering crowd as the mayor began his speech. She was fidgeting a bit, distracted by the sensation of Dr. Kinsey’s device between her legs. Could people see the subtle contours of the device pressing against the tight latex covering her crotch? Cautiously, Batgirl loo...
by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batwoman - Season 2

For what it's worth, I am all for a shiny costume. After all, this is pure fantasy. There are plenty of vigilante movies with characters wearing "realistic" outfits. The concept of the superheroine, for me, is fantasy. One aspect of an effective superheroine fantasy is a shiny superheroine outfit th...
by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * “Say it again Batgirl.” “Please fuck me!” This time Batgirl did not hesitate—she was splayed out on the couch and under the control of another intense orgasm as Dr. Kinsey’s hands skillfully manipulated Batgirl’s body into sexual bliss. All the heroine wanted was to give in more and more to he...
by sugarcoater
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * Upon returning home, Batgirl discovered what had caused such a distraction at the gas station. Besides the wet spots on her costume and the tear above the bat-logo, the huge rip on her backside showed way too much of her ass. “Oh my god! The security footage!” Batgirl had to do something about...
by sugarcoater
4 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

* * * Batgirl had mixed feelings about attending her next session. She had thoroughly enjoyed her First Time, which was surprising: her girlfriends had told her the first time would be more painful than enjoyable. Perhaps it was Batgirl’s high tolerance for pain, but the loss of her virginity had be...
by sugarcoater
3 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A new section has been added. Dr. Kinsey has pushed things beyond Batgirl's comfort zone...