Jump to topic

Re: Batgirl's Psychologist

fantastic! can't wait for more!
by Abductorenmadrid
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The doctor certainly has Batgirl dancing to her tune, nice work! I am glad you took on my other advice too, things look much better!
by batgirl1969
2 months ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so hot!! I know another Dr. that is really enjoying this...a lot..
by flirty_but_nice
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Enjoying the story very much and always looking forward to more. :) I love reading of BGs adventures while our and about. Hoping for more and more of that!
by tallyho
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batgirl story ideas/suggestions

I'd maybe consider several smaller triggers that drive her back to putting on the cowl. Perhaps she sees some inspirational story on the news - granny fights off two muggers or something and then starts to think if an 89 y. o. can do it what am I afraid of, perhaps she witnesses an act of bravery in...
by DrDominator9
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batgirl story ideas/suggestions

Two possible scenarios: I'm wondering if Batgirl at some point takes some sort of drug to suppress her libido, a sort of tranquilizer like Librium or Valium, and she puts on the uniform and her reactions are slowed enough that she gets trounced by common street thugs. After that, she decides that's ...
by Bronson881
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very good. I Loved it. Looking forward to more. This doctor is amazing.
by Mlod
1 month ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good story, she's been well played
by tallyho
4 weeks ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Making of Supergirl (1984)

Hi found this on YouTube, apologies if its been posted somewhere here already but it's 4yrs old on You tube so may have been

by Bronson881
6 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That was very good. Liked the way Batgirl got herself out of this situation. Maybe the next villain who has Batgirl in his mercy could do something similar. A pimp would try and make her one of his women though. You are very good at this. Maybe the next villain, and his minions so something as simil...
by flirty_but_nice
5 days ago
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very happy to see this last chapter focussing on BG on the streets, facing peril against common criminals, instead of the focus being in the psychologist’s office. More please!