Who is your favourite Superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
JessSupergirrl

Re: Who is your favourite Superheroine?

Post by JessSupergirrl »

You are confusing me now!!!!! Ok everyone seems to have webs here lol!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Heroine Addict »

JessSupergirrl wrote:You are confusing me now!!!!! Ok everyone seems to have webs here lol!
Must... resist... innuendo.

This reminds me of a scene from The Big Bang Theory.

Raj: Oh man, first monster I see I'm gonna sneak up behind him, whip out my wand and shoot my magic all over his ass!
Stuart: Do you hear yourself when you say these things?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JessSupergirrl

Post by JessSupergirrl »

Ok now you have TOTALLY confused me!!!!!!!!!! What should I say to this??
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Post by tallyho »

HA, you are such an AH!
LOL!
:lol: ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Heroine Addict »

OK, with the disclaimer that I'm not personally making an inappropriate remark...

And with the further disclaimer that I may totally have misread the situation...

My personal interpretation of the roleplay is that some of the posts have a sexual subtext. So the stuff about webs could possibly be a metaphor for another sticky substance that might shoot out of a guy. (Not snot.)

Alternatively, I'm a perv who imagines filth in innocent comments about webs.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JessSupergirrl

Post by JessSupergirrl »

OMG Heroine Addict you are mad lol ok I am sooo gullable but don't hold that against me please!!!!!!!!
Evil Spider
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

Yes there are sticky webs and also something else sticky stuff that Spiderman can shoot. Sometimes these shots happen too early indeed, but those happen only for the hero Spidey in red & blue spidersuit, not for the Evil Spider ever! I have a feeling that SuperJess knows exactly what I mean here.
Widestance
Private
Private

Post by Widestance »

My favorite heroines show lotsa leg in their costumes, which sadly rules out Batgirl.

I like Zatanna the best. Her legs are showcased brilliantly by her tuxedo, magician assistant's costume.

Of course, I love Wonder Woman too.
viking
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by viking »

JessSupergirrl wrote:OMG Heroine Addict you are mad lol ok I am sooo gullable but don't hold that against me please!!!!!!!!
I suggest you PM a member of the Forum called Batgirl1969, because she is your alter-ego. You are "gullable" and know nothing about super heroines in sexy situations, while he is a self-acknowledged expert on all things related to super heroine sex. I think the two of you would have a lot to talk about.
ltrltr
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by ltrltr »

O Girl
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Heroine Addict »

viking wrote: I suggest you PM a member of the Forum called Batgirl1969, because she is your alter-ego. You are "gullable" and know nothing about super heroines in sexy situations, while he is a self-acknowledged expert on all things related to super heroine sex. I think the two of you would have a lot to talk about.
Are you the guy who keeps getting the Hollywood studios to make mismatched buddy movies?

You're right, though. Batgirl1969 and JessSupergirrl would be an awesome team. Although Jess wouldn't get to do the "I don't know what you mean" thing with Tina's explicit filth. Tina does tend to "paint a picture" with words. :laugh:
JessSupergirrl

Post by JessSupergirrl »

Ok who is Batgirl1969 and why do I need to speak to her????
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Post by tallyho »

She's another member who is wise in the ways of the dark arts. She introduced me to the startling variety of anal beads on the market. Not in the physical sense you understand.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JessSupergirrl

Post by JessSupergirrl »

Ok so why would it be good for me to talk to her?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Post by tallyho »

Because you don't know a lot about this stuff and she does.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS about you getting in touch with her - they are just making a joke about you being her naive sidekick.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Heroine Addict »

tallyho wrote:Because you don't know a lot about this stuff and she does.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS about you getting in touch with her - they are just making a joke about you being her naive sidekick.
Exactly. It's just amusing to think of two opposite characters. On one side, there's JessSupergirrl with her innocent reactions to suggestive comments . On the other side, there's Batgirl1969 who talks about wanting her holes filled with dildos, ballgags and anal beads.
JessSupergirrl

Post by JessSupergirrl »

Lol I'm not that innocent there's just soooo much to take in for me but I will learn hopefully!
Evil Spider
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

I bet you'll learn something by visiting my dark and devious spiderlair!
EvilDaria
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by EvilDaria »

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi ok so I have changed my profile photo now so I hope this is ok with everyone?
Very good too. Don't be upset with us for asking, you just cannot be too careful these days.
EvilDaria
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by EvilDaria »

JessSupergirrl wrote:Lol I'm not that innocent there's just soooo much to take in for me but I will learn hopefully!
Don't worry Jess, I used to think "innuendo" was innuendo for something! :laugh: