Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Ending today on Indiegogo

General discussions about superheroines!
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Final Unmasking Scene Added - Feb 15

Post by ArachnaComic »

Arachna unmasked by Doc Diabolique after he's captured her. Crowdfunding campaign starts March 1. Thanks for your support everyone. The finish line is almost here and I am looking forward to seeing how this project does.

voyeurn3
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Final Unmasking Scene Added - Feb 15

Post by voyeurn3 »

Sexy pouty lips , open mouth while she is unmasked,
relaxed face expression completely oblivious
and her opened eye, it looks but it doesn't see...
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Cover Added - Feb 25

Post by ArachnaComic »

Cover for Arachna. This will be the last update until we launch! Thanks to everyone for their support in this project.

shevek
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Post by shevek »

ArachnaComic wrote: 1 month ago Arachna unmasked by Doc Diabolique after he's captured her. Crowdfunding campaign starts March 1. Thanks for your support everyone. The finish line is almost here and I am looking forward to seeing how this project does.

Wait a sec...I didn't realize it before, but one look at the henchwoman's enamored face on this particular page clinches it:
the art is by Carlos Granda who drew Geek Girl! Which is a fun and sexy book from Sam Johnson which I wrote about a couple
years ago on this forum (I bought the first graphic novel direct from Sam). The writing didn't pull any punches on that one, either -
the main character was placed in some serious perils.

Yet another reason to back Arachna when it launches!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Cover Added - Feb 25

Post by batgirl1969 »

I can tell the driver has her own eyes set on the prize too....nothing better than a kinky lesbian or bi henchwoman sizing up her next conquest.....delicious
Evil Spider
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

batgirl1969 wrote: 1 month ago I can tell the driver has her own eyes set on the prize too....nothing better than a kinky lesbian or bi henchwoman sizing up her next conquest.....delicious
Well too bad for her, Venom is about to capture Arachna and carry her into the dark and devious spiderlair for some very sticky action!
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

batgirl1969 wrote: 1 month ago I can tell the driver has her own eyes set on the prize too....nothing better than a kinky lesbian or bi henchwoman sizing up her next conquest.....delicious
Funny you should mention that. Indiegogo campaign starts on Tuesday, March 9. Pre-launch page: https://bit.ly/2O9JLD8

Maskripper
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Germany

Post by Maskripper »

ArachnaComic wrote: 1 month ago
Funny you should mention that. Indiegogo campaign starts on Tuesday, March 9. Pre-launch page: https://bit.ly/2O9JLD8
Great news! :thumbup:
Looking forward to see all those perks you have come up with!
....and of course to get more info on the project.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

ArachnaComic wrote: 1 month ago

Delicious!!!!!!
Wondergirl216
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Arachna Dance Video Added - March 6

Post by Wondergirl216 »

Sorry, may I ask if you'll also make some videos and comics at the same time for Arachna ?
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Arachna Dance Video Added - March 6

Post by mcarvalh »

Looks like they started their indiegogo campaign.
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

Wondergirl216 wrote: 1 month ago Sorry, may I ask if you'll also make some videos and comics at the same time for Arachna ?
We have a YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuNHCm ... B7AGvtRfdw

Here is the Indiegogo campaign link: https://igg.me/at/arachnacomic
Wondergirl216
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Post by Wondergirl216 »

Will Samantha also makes some Archana in peril video clips as well ?
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

Wondergirl216 wrote: 3 weeks ago Will Samantha also makes some Archana in peril video clips as well ?
If we get to the short film stretch goal, there will be peril in that.
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Funding Now on Indiegogo

Post by ArachnaComic »

Question for people in this forum, what kind of cliffhangers and peril situations do you like?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Funding Now on Indiegogo

Post by batgirl1969 »

peril:
Buzzsaw
The rack
The pendulum
threat of impalement from below
impregnation by monster or machines(robots)
the guillotine
Evil Spider
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

batgirl1969 wrote: 2 weeks ago impregnation by monster
I'm ready to deliver this action for her as Venom!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Anything with slime and sticky webs!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

I hope my suggestions were not too hardcore!!
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

batgirl1969 wrote: 2 weeks ago I hope my suggestions were not too hardcore!!
Absolutely not! LOL! We're all just having fun here.
Evil Spider
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

sugarcoater wrote: 2 weeks ago Anything with slime and sticky webs!
My devious spidersenses totally approve these both!
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

Arachna and Jennie thank you for your support on getting this project funded.

ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

Another question for the forum. Best scenarios to capture a heroine?
Damselbinder
Stories Mod
Stories Mod
Great Britain

Post by Damselbinder »

There are, of course, an infinity of scenarios. She could be lured in by an anonymous tip only to be bushwhacked when she arrives. She could be captured incidentally by a group of criminals or villains she engages and is defeated by, who decide to take her hostage as a matter of convenience, or just because they're taken with her. She could be targeted by shadowy pseudo-governmental agents who wish to study or enslave her, who hit her where she lives and kidnap her from her own bed, ruthlessly and efficiently rendering her meek and tame. She could be targeted by a rival hero, who wishes to humiliate her to boost or revive their own reputation, either setting up a fake-rescue to make themselves look good, or just send out lots of pictures of her all tied up to make her look bad. She might be snatched up by a villain who wants to steal her powers, keeping her alive as a helpless, living battery, or just as a pretty trophy once she's all drained.

She could even be lured in by a shadowy double personality in her own mind who tries to persuade her that her own personality is false and the shadowy double is the real one when she was in fact implanted by a deranged scientist trying to turn the heroine into a copy of his own estranged daughter using the heroine's own insecurities and doubts as a feeding ground for the double who delivers her into the clutches of the deranged scientist who threatens to destroy her personality forever only to be rescued at the last minute by her fellow-heroine girlfriend.

...okay that last one was a bit specific.
A full list of my stories can be found here, with summaries to boot: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32027
Evil Spider
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

Well as Venom, the most powerful bug creature ever existed, I'm certain that Arachna simply cannot resist my venomous pheromones! Her arachnalicious spidersenses will be tingling so badly, that I bet she'll be crawling into my dark and devious spiderlair just to get some exciting webplay and taste some venomous spiderjuices!!! So I don't think I even need to capture her at all.
shevek
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Post by shevek »

ArachnaComic wrote: 1 week ago Another question for the forum. Best scenarios to capture a heroine?
I like the one where she responds to a false crime report in an abandoned warehouse, only to fall into some sort of trap,
like a cage, a knockout gas release, or some sort of de-powering dampener ray.

Backed the campaign a couple days ago for the Samantha cosplay cover! Congrats on your success! Indiegogo worked quite well.
I wonder if the CG customer base and the fetish audience are even aware of each other (except for the two of us).
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by ArachnaComic »

I like the one where she responds to a false crime report in an abandoned warehouse, only to fall into some sort of trap,
like a cage, a knockout gas release, or some sort of de-powering dampener ray.

Backed the campaign a couple days ago for the Samantha cosplay cover! Congrats on your success! Indiegogo worked quite well.
I wonder if the CG customer base and the fetish audience are even aware of each other (except for the two of us).
Thanks, Shevek. Kickstarter will be next and we will hopefully have an audience there as well.

Your scenario reminds of the Jim Balent Catwoman comic where she gets gassed and spends a lot of time in a cage. If memory serves, she opened a safe expecting a diamond or jewels, but instead gets knockout gas.
ArachnaComic
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Re: Arachna - Bringing Sexy, Adventure, and Peril Back to Superheroine Comics - Ending today on Indiegogo

Post by ArachnaComic »

Last day of the campaign on Indiegogo, https://igg.me/at/arachnacomic . Thank you everyone for your support. We will be continuing the adventures of Arachna.