New Custom - Wonder Sahrye

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinehunter
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
United States of America

New Custom - Wonder Sahrye

Post by heroinehunter »

Greetings Friends -

2020 treated everyone like a baby treats a diaper. And so far we are not off to a fantastic start for 2021. So, I needed to do something that would spread a little cheer and hope for all of us (and yes, there's my own selfish pleasures as well).

In mid-2020, when the world was in the middle of a pandemic lockdown, a few producers were offering mini-customs. As some of you know, I try to fancy myself as a writer. So, I put pen to paper - how do I make a really good kinky vid that, not only I would enjoy, others would appreciate as well, but the model/producer can do the vid on their own or very little help to keep them safe? I love a good challenge in the name of kink.

With outline done, I decided to reach for the sky, shoot for the stars, and go forth into the galaxy in regards of my model. :ss:
I want only the very best. So, I went to none other than the one and only stunningly beautiful and lovely ENCHANTRESS SAHRYE!!!

The custom will be on her clips-for-sale store this weekend I believe. In the meantime, a pic for you to drool over:
IMG_5108.jpeg
IMG_5108.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 740 times
Tell us what you think of the mini-custom. I have written another Wonder Sahrye mini that's 'right up her alley'. If you like this one, let us hear it.

:ww1:
heroinehunter
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
United States of America

Re: New Custom - Wonder Sahrye

Post by heroinehunter »

I got a copy of the custom today. It's great! Sahrye has outdone herself. We just have to fix one audio problem before it's presented - the music overtakes everything for about 2 minutes. Whoopsy! hehehehe..... But it will be up for all to enjoy this weekend.

Heroinehunter - 'the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up'.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by MightyHypnotic »

Sounds great and she looks great!
xxxwarriorxxx
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by xxxwarriorxxx »

Is there a link to the store? This looks good!
heroinehunter
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
United States of America

Post by heroinehunter »

Sahrye sent me the finished custom earlier today (Friday Jan 8 2021). The audio problem has been fixed (kinda funny actually. The background music became foreground music for about 2 minutes, drowning out Sahrye's comic book dirty talk and grunting while she's in bondage peril).

I encouraged the lady to post on the forum in the 'New Release' section since she is the boss and producer. I am the writer and comic relief. I believe my leading lady has the intentions of posting the vid on her clipsforsale store this weekend with a posting on this forum at the same time as well. **And no, smart guys and girls - I do not make a commission on the vid. I really just take pride in my writing work and enjoy my customs being seen.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Post by Mamooche24 »

Whats with all the corny snark? lol Why cant you just post a link to her store? Sure she wouldnt mind.
heroinehunter
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
United States of America

Post by heroinehunter »

I have a copy. The lady will post on her store:

clips4sale/109184
clips4sale/110322

Enjoy