Feline in "Almost Got 'Im" from Sleepy Superheroines

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Feline in "Almost Got 'Im" from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by SleepySuperheroines »

Feline is on the prowl to steal the valuable Maharaja diamonds. Unfortunately for our curvy heroine, it’s a nefarious plan by the Trickster to capture her for criminal mob boss Joe Falcone. Unfortunately for the Trickster, she’s not going to be an easy catch. Trickster get’s quite a beatdown from the Feline until he resorts to his underhanded tricks which include knockout gas, sleep injection, and old reliable chloroform. Will Feline succeed in beating the Trickster or will he succeed in transporting an unconscious Feline to Falcone? Find out in this latest release.

This video features a male/female fighting, chloroform KO, injection KO, sleep gas, over the shoulder carries, unmasking, butt spanking, and limp play.

Available Now/Watch Trailer: https://sleepysuperheroines.com/feline-almost-got-im/

Special: Get a free high-res 5 panel Spider-Woman Enforcer’s Revenge Comic download when you order this video. This is an alternate version scene from Spider-Woman #27 where the Enforcer sets a successful trap for Spider-Woman by blinding her with one of his toxins and then hitting her over the head to knock her out. But I wanted to switch this up to a chloroform KO. I also wondered what happened in the car if they got stuck in traffic and how she ended up in the cage.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Feline in "Almost Got 'Im" from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by tallyho »

Ooo she's pretty! Good luck with your release
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).

SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Post by SleepySuperheroines »

Thanks, tallyho. A lot of my customers waited a long time for this one.

xxxwarriorxxx
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by xxxwarriorxxx »

Who is the model??