Any hero or heroine still out there?

All Roleplay Requests and Topics Here
BIG_MAMA
Henchman
Henchman
Great Britain

Any hero or heroine still out there?

Post by BIG_MAMA »

So I find myself with a little more free time these days, with everything going on with lockdown so I thought I'd give this another shot and see if we still get a lot of viewers in here. Anyone ready to take me on? I will rp against either hero or heroine it doesn't really matter. the end result will be the same, domination. I don't really have any specific requests I'm not a huge fan of bondage or extreme violence but I'm happy to accommodate ideas with whomever I'm role playing with at the time.
I did have an idea where I wanted to put Mavel's Blob character against a super powered heroine like WW but alas that didn't seem to materialise for very long. Anyway if any hero or heroine fancies the challenge you know where to find me. Feel free to get in touch on Discord too Blob#0768. I'll be waiting.
Evil Spider
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Finland

Re: Any hero or heroine still out there?

Post by Evil Spider »

Spidergirl will humble and educate this annoying Blob very soon...
VictorBlack95
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
United States of America

Post by VictorBlack95 »

BIG_MAMA wrote: 1 month ago So I find myself with a little more free time these days, with everything going on with lockdown so I thought I'd give this another shot and see if we still get a lot of viewers in here. Anyone ready to take me on? I will rp against either hero or heroine it doesn't really matter. the end result will be the same, domination. I don't really have any specific requests I'm not a huge fan of bondage or extreme violence but I'm happy to accommodate ideas with whomever I'm role playing with at the time.
I did have an idea where I wanted to put Mavel's Blob character against a super powered heroine like WW but alas that didn't seem to materialise for very long. Anyway if any hero or heroine fancies the challenge you know where to find me. Feel free to get in touch on Discord too Blob#0768. I'll be waiting.
Just added you on discord. Hope to hear back soon.
BIG_MAMA
Henchman
Henchman
Great Britain

Post by BIG_MAMA »

Hahaha so you keep saying Evil Spider however I find myself still waiting for you on Discord...All talk no webbing I'm afraid. And thank you Victor I have just seen and accepted your request.
Evil Spider
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

Blob is too easily distracted by candy, burgers and other tasty stuff so definitely zero problem for any of the spiders I play as!