Batgirl's Psychologist

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Batgirl's Psychologist

Post by sugarcoater »

Batgirl.jpeg
Batgirl.jpeg (46.99 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
Batgirl's Psychologist

“Please sit down Batgirl.”

Batgirl pulled her cape to one side and sat down on the psychologist’s chair. It was already warm in the office, and being already nervous did not help. She felt herself begin to perspire beneath her skintight outfit.

“So what brings you here? You weren’t too specific in your message.”

Batgirl hesitated. She did not know where to start. The psychologist could see the heroine’s hesitation and moved to make her more relaxed. 

“Let’s try to make you more comfortable. Start by telling me a bit about yourself.”

Batgirl began to recount the circumstances that led to her seeking out a psychologist. Four weeks ago, she had been engaged in a typical hand-to-hand fight with two unremarkable (and highly inept) thieves. Yet somehow, one of the two men had managed to to nearly overpower her! This had never happened before. What led to this near disastrous situation was something Batgirl was unwilling to share with anyone—it was too embarrassing. As she was grappling with one of the men, the other (whom she had assumed was debilitated after a vicious vintage Batgirl uppercut!) had snuck up behind her and brazenly grabbed her breasts while attempting to restrain her from behind. His partner had slugged her in the face, temporarily dazing her and allowing the second man to pick her up and throw her across the room. Batgirl managed to snap out of her daze and beat down the two men, but when the man’s hand cupped her crotch to lift her off the ground, she had felt herself weaken, almost swoon from his touch! Dispatching these two average criminals ended up being more challenging than it should have been. To make matters worse, she had found herself occasionally distracted at the recollection of the man touching her breast and crotch. In a recent crime-fighting escapade, Batgirl felt an urge to allow the man she was beating down to clutch her chest or cup her crotch! Once again, she found it distractingly difficult to beat down the criminal. And after she had rendered him helpless, she found herself standing over him and taunting him. This was not proper Batgirl behavior. Even worse, when she returned home, she had begun to fondle herself while in costume and fantasizing…

Batgirl felt sweat dripping down her back as she recounted the recent events. Despite leaving out some of her more lascivious thoughts and desires, she was still ill-at-ease. Batgirl’s disheveled hair and glistening face revealed the young superheroine’s anxiety—she had come to unburden herself, but suddenly it seemed too much for her. Would she be asked to reveal all the sordid details? And what she had done after?

Once Batgirl finished recounting most of the details from the past four weeks, she felt herself relax. She leaned back on the couch and sighed, surprised by how good it felt to finally admit to herself what had been happening and unburden herself of her lustful thoughts and urges.

Dr. Kinsey seemed to appreciate Batgirl’s predicament. “I can empathize with your situation Batgirl,” she said in a sympathetic voice. “Being a young and attractive psychologist leads to some awkward moments working with men who are struggling with sexual issues of their own. Just as I am sure you have noticed men leering at you in that tight and sexy outfit, I also have to keep in mind how men perceive me: an intelligent and attractive woman in a position of power.”

Batgirl nodded. Dr. Kinsey was quite attractive. She looked to be about 28 years-old, and seemed to take good care of herself. Her muscular thighs were only partially covered by a tight mini-skirt, and a form-fitting blouse accentuate the ample curves of her chest. With her hair up and glasses, Dr. Kinsey gave off a sophisticated yet sexy persona.

“If I may be direct, you seem to be struggling with your sexuality Batgirl. You’re going to need to remove that self-conscious element in order to maintain focus when you find yourself in a potential explosive and dangerous predicament. I want you to admit it to yourself Batgirl: you are beautiful, strong and sexy.”

The psychologist outlined Batgirl’s contours, moving her hands over Batgirl’s bountiful breasts, curvaceous backside and muscular arms and thighs.

“Think about what your subconscious is telling you by choosing to wear this skintight while engaging with men and women who have evil intents. You’re proud of this body and you want to show it off, yet you do so without letting others know your identity. You have a healthy ego. You also know how—dressed as you are—you will distract your opponents and have a further advantage over them.

“However, you also struggle with a desire to be modest and, as you see it, proper. This is a natural conflict in people who have a healthy ego. What we need to do is remove your self-conscious nature as that will only serve to distract you should some villain try to psychologically distract you. We cannot have you be intimidated by what some men and women may want to do to you. Let us begin by having you accept your sensuality and sexuality Batgirl.”

“How do we do that?” asked Batgirl, biting her lip in apprehension.

“You need to trust me Batgirl. I can work with you if you allow me, but it starts with trust. Some of what I ask of you may seem awkward or improper, but if you want to avoid falling prey to psychological attacks we need to do this.”

Batgirl slowly nodded her head.

“I also have a background in sexual psychology. What you’re describing has been part of my research. If you are willing to commit to the process, we can insure those inner thoughts and desires of yours will not affect your crime-fighting.”

Batgirl nodded again.

“I need you to say it Batgirl. You need to voice your desire to change. Nodding is passive—be forceful in what you say and do. This is one of the first steps to help you. Tell me you want to work with me and we can begin right away.”

“I want to work with you,” said Batgirl.

Dr. Kinsey nodded approvingly. “Fine. Let us start by having you stand up and slowly move your hands over the most sensual parts of your body. Show them off for me. In doing so, you are working towards accepting your sexuality.”

Batgirl slowly stood up. She felt intensely self-conscious, which she realized was strange considering her role as a vigilante. Why was she more at ease fighting criminals and risking serious peril than simply showing off her body in the privacy of a psychologist’s office? And it wasn’t as if she was showing off, she was merely abiding by the psychologist’s directions.

“Here, let me help.” The psychologist moved to turn down the lights. “And refer to me as Doctor Kinsey. This will serve to remind you of my role and our purpose here.”

“Thank you Doctor Kinsey,” murmured Batgirl as she slowly began to comply. The dimmed lights helped. Batgirl’s gloved hands slowly moved over her shoulders and abs.

“Come now Batgirl, you’re not being honest. Do you truly think your shoulders and abs are your most sensual parts?”

Batgirl’s hands moved to her thighs.

“You’re not being honest Batgirl. You know what I mean by sensual parts of your body.”

Batgirl knew. She moved her hands from her thighs to her chest. Her fingers began outlining the Batgirl logo and slowly caressing the sides of her breasts. Her mind began to flash back to that moment four weeks ago…

“I’m sorry Batgirl, but I have to ask. And please excuse what I’m sure you consider to be an indelicate question, but trust me: this is quite germane to the issue. Are you a virgin?”

Batgirl was taken aback. She hesitated, not know what to say.

Dr. Kinsey put a hand on Batgirl’s thigh. “Relax Batgirl, there’s nothing wrong with being a virgin. To be honest, I assumed you were. But I need to make sure, as the course of action I’m going to prescribe varies based on your sexual history.”

“Yes doctor, I am a virgin,” Batgirl confirmed the doctor’s assumption.

“Thank you for trusting me. Now let’s return to the task at-hand. Show me some of your other sensual parts of your body.”

Batgirl bit her lip and hesitated.

“It’s okay to feel apprehensive, but remember: this is helping you. If you cannot address your sexuality in the safety and privacy of this office, it’s going to distract you at the most inopportune time. Your very safety is at risk if you do not deal with this issue now!”

Batgirl nodded.

“And keep in mind: I have no idea who you are Batgirl. You’re anonymous, so keep that in mind. We also have a doctor-client confidentiality—nothing that happens here can ever be mentioned to anyone else. No need to be self-conscious with me.”

Slowly, Batgirl moved her hands to her hips. Facing Doctor Kinsey, she let her hands slip down over her firm backside, outlining the contours of her shapely butt.

“Turn around for me Batgirl.”

Batgirl turned around while continuing to move her gloved hands over her backside. The costume’s tight fabric left little to the imagination as to what was beneath, but left a lot to the imagination as to what could be done to what was beneath the costume.

“Very good Batgirl. Now imagine a man standing behind you. Seeing those impressively muscular thighs and tight backside, he may take an unfortunate liberty. Show me what you anticipate that man might do.”

Batgirl’s mind flashed back to a moment two weeks before. She squeezed her ass with both hands.

“Relax Batgirl.”

Batgirl exhaled in relief. It felt so awkward doing what she was doing, and to make matters worse she was beginning to get—

Slap!

“Oh!” Batgirl gasped as she felt a hard slap on her ass. She whirled around. “What are you—”

“Calm yourself Batgirl!” Dr. Kinsey had quietly moved behind Batgirl and firmly slapped her backside. “You need to expect the unexpected. Look at your reaction: completely distracted and discombobulated. If someone can stun you with just a slap on your butt, you are going to have a hard time maintaining your focus when you need it most. Think about how much I was able to shock you even as you were focusing on your sensuality.”

The psychologist was correct. Batgirl had been completely thrown off by the sudden slap.

“We will need to focus more on this issue. But I still need you to complete this phase of our session. You need to finish highlighting your most sensual parts.”

The young superheroine swallowed hard and hesitated. She knew what the psychologist meant, but it felt so wrong.

“Look, if this is an issue we can wrap things up now. But I hope you have no plans to do any serious crimefighting in the near future. Your issues with your sexuality are going to put you at great risk.”

“No. No,” Batgirl insisted. “We can continue Doctor Kinsey. Just bear with me, this isn’t something I’m entirely comfortable doing.”

“I understand Batgirl, but how much less comfortable would you be if someone else was doing this to you—against your will?”

“Okay…”

Doctor Kinsey sat back down in her leather chair and gestured for Batgirl to continue. Batgirl slowly moved her hands to her hips, then down her thighs. Had the heroine been less focused on her inhibitions and more on Doctor Kinsey, she might have noticed the psychologist’s slight smile and intense gaze. But Batgirl had closed her eyes as she began to move one hand between her thighs and up to her crotch. She cupped her crotch. Even with her gloves on, she could feel a heat emanating from her womanhood. As she pressed her hand more firmly against her crotch, she felt herself beginning to get wet. Batgirl swayed as she tried to ignore a mounting arousal build within her, and suddenly she lost her footing. Stumbling backwards, she regained her balance.

“Excellent work Batgirl! This seems to be a bit of a breakthrough for you.”

Batgirl began to smile, but then caught site of herself in the mirror above the psychologist’s desk. Her nipples were practically piercing her top, the exposed portion of her face was glistening and her hair was somewhat disheveled. She moved quickly to the couch and sat down, discretely trying to cover herself with her cape.

“Okay, this is enough for today. I can see the process may need to be slowed down for you, but we have made some progress today. We can move at a slow pace, though my concern is for your safety. We have a bit of a conundrum here: we need to move slowly enough to suit your comfort level, but in moving slowly you should probably cut back on crimefighting for the next month or two.”

Batgirl was not quite comfortable with taking time off. She felt a responsibility to the victims of crime, and her own ego was enjoying the positive reviews in the local papers.

“I don’t want to take too much time off Dr. Kinsey, but I do appreciate you respecting my need for a slow pace,” said Batgirl. “When can we meet again?”

“Let me check my schedule.” Dr. Kinsey walked over to her desk and flipped through her calendar. “I can squeeze you in as early as Thursday evening, and we can also set something up again for Monday. I assume you still want the late hour?”

“Is that okay?” Batgirl had scheduled a late night appointment. There was clearly no way she could be seen going into a psychologist’s office.

“As long as you’re okay paying the higher rate, I can do that.”

Batgirl nodded. She snapped open one of the pouches of her utility belt and pulled out five hundred-dollar bills. “Thank you very much Dr. Kinsey. I’ll see you Thursday at midnight.”

“So tell me how the last few days have been for you Batgirl.”

The young heroine reclined on the couch. She had been frustrated by the restrictions imposed on her crimefighting. “It’s been tough. I feel like I’m letting people down…I feel I’m letting myself down.”

“That’s vanity Batgirl. A few weeks off of crimefighting is not going to set off a crimewave. You need to think of the long game. Once we help you deal with your sexuality, you will be able to fight crime more effectively than ever. But if you go out too soon, unprepared to deal with your sexuality, you risk something terrible happening to you.”

Batgirl knew Dr. Kinsey was right. Yet it was still frustrating. Despite wearing a cowl, Dr. Kinsey could sense Batgirl’s frustration.

“Maybe we can speed things up just a bit to get you back out on the streets sooner. Is that something you feel you can handle?”

Batgirl nodded.

“I need you to say it Batgirl. You cannot be passive about this. Acknowledge what you want.”

“I want to speed things up,” she said.

“Okay, then let’s get started with today’s session. We’re going to focus on reducing your sexual desires prior to a night of crimefighting. What you need to do is—and I know this is going to make you uncomfortable—pleasure yourself before going out.”

“You mean I need to…” Batgirl’s voice trailed off. She knew what Dr. Kinsey meant, but she did not want to give voice to it.

“Yes Batgirl. You need to masturbate before going out to fight crime. This will satisfy your lust and help you maintain your focus, at least for a time. This is not a permanent solution, but this will at least give you the opportunity to fight crime for a few hours at night.”

“So before I put on my outfit and head out, I should…pleasure myself?”

“Not quite Batgirl. First off, the sexual satisfaction you need cannot be gained by doing this at home. Based on what you have told me, your lust comes from being dressed as Batgirl and in a potentially dangerous environment. Second, if you satisfy yourself at home and then have to wait for a while before any criminal activity occurs, the effect will wear off. You need to masturbate in your Batgirl costume when you’re outside waiting to stop a crime.”

Batgirl recoiled in shock!

“Relax Batgirl. I told you this would make you uncomfortable.”

Batgirl stood up. “Dr. Kinsey, this is not something I am comfortable even discussing!”

“Then perhaps we need to reconsider our arrangement here. If you do not trust me, I cannot help you. Unless you are willing to follow my instructions, you are wasting my time and your money.”

Batgirl stood quietly.

“Let’s just table today’s session. Take some time to think whether or not you’re serious about getting help. If you decide you are going to take these sessions seriously, you know how to contact me.” And with those words, Dr. Kinsey dismissed Batgirl.

Walking out of her office, Batgirl felt angry and humiliated. Being dismissed as she was bothered her. ‘The hell with her,’ Batgirl thought to herself as she straddled her motorcycle and sped off.

“I’m glad you reconsidered Batgirl,” smiled Dr. Kinsey as Batgirl walked into the office. It had been somewhat humiliating asking to continue with the psychologist, but the events of the last week had made it clear Batgirl needed professional help.

The final straw had been the incident at the bank. Bargirl had caught two men attempting a late night break-in. After dispatching the larger of the two men, she was in the process of subduing the smaller man when she let her lust overtake her logic. As the two were grappling, she began to let him land some shots. They did not hurt her much, but she let on to be dazed by the man’s attacks. A firm knee to the crotch put her on all fours. Yet what dropped her to her hands and knees was not pain but a sense of pleasure emanating from her crotch.

“Ohhhh, so…weak,” she moaned, hoping the man would take advantage of her apparent helplessness. Batgirl was not to be disappointed. The site of this gorgeous superheroine in a tight latex costume on all fours was too much for the man. A hand slipped between Batgirl’s crotch while another gripped one of her breasts. The heroine swooned as she felt the man rubbing the latex covering her womanhood. A loud moan escaped her pouty red lips. A wetness began to flow from her crotch as fingers rubbed and manipulated her pussy. The man then shoved Batgirl down on the ground and straddled her from behind. She could sense the man’s excitement as something firm was pressed between her two ass cheeks.

Batgirl was almost completely incapacitated. But to Batgirl’s amazing good fortune, she would manage to extricate herself from this dangerous predicament. Ironically, it was a result of how beautiful and sexy she was. The man straddling her had dropped his pants and was planning on taking this helpless heroine. But the sight of the helpless Batgirl, along with the sensation of her cool latex costume against his skin and the sexy moans escaping her lips were too much for him. He found himself already climaxing before he could figure out a way to remove Batgirl from her costume.

“Fuck it,” he muttered as he began to grind against the latex covering Batgirl’s firm ass. In mere moments, he came all over her. Batgirl felt the man’s body shudder, then roll off of her.

A sharp elbow to the man’s head and he was out. Batgirl quickly tied up the man and left the two would-be robbers for the police to pick up. Before leaving, she found some paper in the bank and wiped the man’s cum off her costume. She was utterly humiliated, or so she thought. Cleaning her costume back at her apartment, she realized she needed Dr. Kinsey’s help now more than ever.

But the full scope of her humiliation would be revealed the next day. Security footage had recorded Batgirl’s entire ordeal! The papers were somewhat discreet about what had happened to her—they focused on the shameful behavior of the man—but various stills and videos from the night’s affair were extensively posted online with a much less sympathetic attitude.

“I don’t think we need to go over last week’s…events. I’m sure you’ve got wind of what happened to me.”

Dr. Kinsey nodded. “I was afraid something like that. Let’s just be thankful it didn’t go any further than it did.” She gestured to the couch. Batgirl walked over to it and sat down.

“I’m ready to commit to your therapy Dr. Kinsey. I…I need your help.”

“Then let’s get started Batgirl. Do you remember what we talked about during our last abbreviated session?”

Batgirl did.

“Then let’s see if you truly are ready for our next step. I’m going to need you to be okay with this. Are you willing to let go of some of your apprehensions?”

“I am,” Batgirl said firmly.

“Okay, then make yourself comfortable on the couch.”
Batgirl sat back and waited for Dr. Kinsey to continue.

“Now I want you to masturbate for me. I want you to play with yourself until you climax. I want you to fondle yourself until you cum.”

Though she sensed Dr. Kinsey was going to address the issue of sexual self-gratification, hearing those words shocked her. Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl’s reaction, but she was prepared with some soothing reassurance. “Don’t be anxious Batgirl. This is an entirely natural act. If it makes you more comfortable, I can turn down the lights.”

Batgirl knew she could not back out again. Despite being a sexy crimefighting badass (as she referred to herself), she strangely enough felt almost intimidated by Dr. Kinsey—she did not want to disappoint her.

“That would help,” the heroine murmured.

Dimming the lights, Batgirl looked even more stunning. The low lighting added to the sensual curves and intrigue of a sexy masked heroine in a skin-tight latex costume and bright yellow gloves and boots.

“Begin when you’re ready Batgirl,” whispered Dr. Kinsey.

Batgirl leaned back in the couch and began massaging her chest. Her nipples hardened against the tight latex as she felt herself aroused. Feeling emboldened by the growing sensation between her legs, she moved one hand down to her crotch and began rubbing her womanhood. She could feel the heat of her body as a wetness started to set in. Panting and moaning, Batgirl began to press and prod and poke harder—her gloved hand rubbing her latex-covered crotch created a vibration that served to further stimulate her.
Dr. Kinsey glanced up at the clock. She was impressed. Batgirl was already on the verge of a climax in less than a minute! Clearly this heroine had some seriously repressed sexual urges.

“Let yourself cum Batgirl,” ordered Dr. Kinsey in a low voice.

“Ohhhh!!!!” Batgirl let out a loud moan as she firmly cupped her crotch and pushed tightly. Then she came. A warm wetness spread from her crotch. Batgirl let out a deep and satisfied sigh as she reclined back into the couch.

Dr. Kinsey waited for a full minute, then she stood up. “Now, how do you feel Batgirl?”

Licking her lips, Batgirl realized her sense of sexual satisfaction was suddenly being replaced with a sense of humiliation. “I feel…bothered…embarrassed…”

“Good! This is what I wanted you to understand. Right now, your lust has been replaced by humiliation and, possibly, anger. Those two emotions will help curb your lustful desires, at least for a time. You need to satisfy your urges—urges that are entirely natural—before putting yourself in a tense situation where distractions can cost you.”

Dr. Kinsey’s point made sense. Batgirl wanted to ask about the issue of cleaning up. After all, her crotch was soaked. Her skin-tight latex pants were covered in cum. Thankfully, it could not flow through the latex. Still, it felt awkward to be covered in her own cum while out in public.

Being a trained sexual therapist and psychologist, Dr. Kinsey could sense Batgirl’s concern. “You’re worried about cumming in your pants, aren’t you Batgirl?”

“It feels so dirty. I’ve messed up my—”

“There’s another aspect we need to address,” Dr. Kinsey interrupted. “You are not dirty. You did not mess up your pants. You’re merely releasing your own bodily fluids Batgirl. What’s dirty about that?”

It was a fair point.

“Furthermore, think about how you feel right now. You’re not feeling any lust or sexual desire. Instead, you’re feeling emotions that can serve to help you fight crime!”

Another good point.

“When you pleasure yourself before an altercation, you should not clean yourself. Even though there is nothing wrong in what you have done, your sense of humiliation is useful. If you clean yourself, you won’t feel the same degree of humiliation. Those lustful feelings may build up again sooner than you anticipate.”

Batgirl thought about it. Dr. Kinsey was making a lot of sense.

The doctor walked over to Batgirl and squared down beside her on the couch. “And look, no one can see or sense you came.” Dr. Kinsey put her hand on Batgirl’s crotch. This startled Batgirl and she flinched. But she knew better than to make a move to lift Dr. Kinsey’s hand. Slowly, Dr. Kinsey moved her hand over Batgirl’s crotch and inner thighs.

“How does this feel?” whispered Dr. Kinsey.

“Um…I…” Batgirl could not think of anything to say.

“I need to know if this arouses you. Tell me how this feels.”

Batgirl had to admit there was a small amount of arousal building inside her already. She told Dr. Kinsey as much.

“This might be a problem. I was hoping my touching you would not have an effect, but if you’re already beginning to feel aroused once again…” Dr. Kinsey trailed off. She stood up and walked over to her desk. “Your desires are more profound than I anticipated.”

Is this going to be a problem?” asked Batgirl.

“No…no. We can overcome this issue, but it is going to take a more intense approach in the weeks to come. But I’m glad we were able to have a productive session today. Give me some time to prepare for our next session. How about next Tuesday night? Would that work for you Batgirl?”

Tuesday night worked.

“Fine. We will approach your situation with a new treatment come Tuesday. In the meantime, use the strategy we worked on today if you’re going to go crimefighting in the next few days.”

“Thank you doctor,” said Batgirl with appreciation. She walked out of the office with a sense of confidence she had not had up until that night’s session. In fact, she did not even feel a sense of shame as she straddled her motorcycle and felt her soaked panties pressing against her crotch.

Riding her motorcycle to her midnight session, Batgirl felt a thrill of excitement—It was erotic wearing her Batgirl costume with no underwear. There was something arousing in feeling her naked crotch press up against the cool skintight fabric; there was also the risqué element of having nothing on beneath.

‘If those guys only knew Batgirl wasn’t wearing any underwear,’ she thought to herself as she passed by a group of men stumbling out of a bar. What if she suddenly had to jump into action tonight and her costume ripped in the wrong place? Enhanced by those thoughts, the subtle vibrations from the motorcycle’s engine created a sensual pleasure for the heroine that would soon be exploited.

When she walked into the office, she noticed Dr. Kinsey had the lights already dimmed. Batgirl could sense the night’s session had some new element to it: Dr. Kinsey was wearing a tight black leather mini-skirt and a form-fitting shirt, but it was the thigh-high boots that drew Batgirl’s attention.

“I hope you remembered my request of you.” Dr. Kinsey spoke in a soft voice, softer than usual. She walked slowly towards Batgirl. She could sense Batgirl’s apprehension, but she knew the apprehension had a tinge of excitement and titillation. The two stood feet apart in the middle of the room in awkward silence. Batgirl reflexively licked her lips. Dr. Kinsey smiled, she knew the young heroine was willing to give herself to her now.

“Let’s start by removing this.” Doctor Kinsey slowly unbuckled Batgirl’s utility belt. It fell to the ground with a light thud. she then tugged at the top of Batgirl’s pants, pulled it aside and allowed her other hand to slip beneath. “You remembered,” whispered the psychologist as her hand slipped unencumbered down Batgirl’s pants to her crotch.

“Dr. Kinsey! I…I don’t know about this…”

The psychologist let go of the young heroine and stepped back.

“Stop it Batgirl! You need to be honest about who you are. Think about it: you call yourself ‘Batgirl, yet I would guess you’re at least nineteen years old. Why do you think you use the word ‘girl’ instead of ‘woman’? You want to present a chaste and innocent face to the word. Yet look at yourself.” She pointed to the wall mirror and half-turned Batgirl to face her image. “You wear a skin-tight latex outfit, and what can best be described as ‘fuck-me boots’, to fight crime?! You’re clearly aware of how you look, and based on your urges and desires you have some strong womanly needs.”

Batgirl looked at herself in the mirror. There was a lot of truth to what she said. Yet still she hesitated…

“Think about why you hesitate Batgirl. I can see it isn’t from a lack of desire. You want to be touched—you like to be touched. When I just caressed you last week, you admitted to feeling a lustful desire. You hesitate because you feel you need to, you feel improper. Let those restrictions go Batgirl. Free yourself from whatever puritanical strictures are holding you back! Just tell me what you want.”

Batgirl trembled.

“If you don’t tell me what you want, you won’t get what you need."

“I want you to help me,” murmured Batgirl.

She took hold of Dr. Kinsey’s hand and pulled it towards her. Then she leaned back to allow her psychologist more room to maneuver. She shuddered when she felt her cool latex pants pulled back and Doctor Kinsey’s fingers press against her womanhood, and a sharp moan escaped her lips when a finger pressed into her, penetrating her. Though she had planned to focus all her will on being cold and analytical—after all, this was a psychologist helping her with a mental issue—Batgirl just did not have it in her to control herself. As Dr. Kinsey’s fingers slipped deep inside her, Batgirl’s legs almost gave way and she immediately became wet. A gentle moan escaped her lips as she leaned further back and spread her legs to allow Doctor Kinsey easier access to her. As Batgirl felt Kinsey’s fingers pressing and probing deeper inside her, Batgirl’s body was already beginning to climax. “Oh doctor!” she gasped as she felt a wetness begin to slowly drip down her thighs. She grabbed ahold of the doctor’s hand and tried to press the doctor’s fingers deeper inside her.

Doctor Kinsey’s other hand suddenly slapped Batgirl across the face!

“Batgirl! Pull yourself together!”

“Wha—”

“I am not here to give you an orgasm Batgirl! This is a psychological treatment, not some sort of hook-up session! Pull yourself together!”

Batgirl was stunned and ashamed! She was having trouble understanding what was going on. Doctor Kinsey had been so good, she had completely let herself go.

“No! I need this!” Batgirl kept a firm grip on the hand between her thighs. Grinding hard against Dr. Kinsey’s hand, the heroine was moving quickly towards climaxing.

“Don’t you dare cum Batgirl!” shouted Dr. Kinsey. But her order was completely disregarded. And she could not break her hand loose from Batgirl’s firm grip. Try as she might, she could not pull herself away from the heroine. Batgirl was bucking against her hand, then her body suddenly went taut. A wetness covered Dr. Kinsey’s hand and she felt Batgirl’s grip loosen. She yanked her hand away, looking in disgust at her wet fingers.

“This is completely unacceptable Batgirl!” Dr. Kinsey was irate.

Now that she had cum, Batgirl started to regain her senses. Hadn’t Dr. Kinsey been giving her clear signals? And how could she not want the Batgirl?! Dr. Kinsey should be honored by the chance to touch her! It was a privilege; who else could say they had fingered Batgirl?

Before the heroine could let her ego distract her from her compromising actions, Dr. Kinsey asserted her dominance.

“Look at yourself Batgirl!”

Batgirl caught sight of herself in the office mirror. She looked quite the sight: pants around her ankles, body covered in sweat and cum, hair completely disheveled and her mask slightly askew.

“You completely lost control of yourself! And how dare you take advantage of me as you did?!” Dr. Kinsey continued to reprimand the young heroine. “You could be accused of sexually assaulting me Batgirl! I did not give you permission to use me as you did.”

The severity of the situation was starting to set in.

“I’m so sorry Dr. Kinsey! I…I was just so turned on by you. And I thought…” her voice trailed off.

“And didn’t I tell you not to cum? Your discipline is severely lacking Batgirl.”

Batgirl looked down. When it came to her sexual urges, she know she lacked self-control.

“I’m going to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. But I need you to understand that you must comply with anything I tell you. Do you agree to those terms?”

The heroine nodded.

“This is what I was afraid of Batgirl. You’ve let yourself become completely vulnerable. All I have to do is give you a little sexual attention and I own you. Think about what might happen if I was an actual villain and not trying to help you!”

Batgirl was still confused. Dr. Kinsey seemed to be into her, both metaphorically and—a few second ago—literally. What had happened? How did she misread the situation so terribly?

Becoming more self-conscious, Batgirl reached down and pulled up her pants. Standing up, she stumbled backwards and almost fell over the couch. Dropping into it, she sat back and stared up at Dr. Kinsey, who was standing directly in front of her.

“First off, I will decide when you get to orgasm Batgirl. This is therapy, not a fun Friday night in the dorms. Second, you need to ask me for it. You don’t get to use my hand to finger-fuck yourself.”

Batgirl blushed in embarrassment. Dr. Kinsey could see through Batgirl’s posture and reddening face that her comments had him home. The heroine’s shame was a strategy Dr. Kinsey was about to exploit.

“And third, you need to remember that I am in charge. When I tell you to do something, you need to comply.”

Thinking about Dr. Kinsey’s comment about sexual assault and feeling the doctor’s frustration with her, Batgirl was eager to please. She nodded vigorously, hoping the doctor could sense how much she wanted to atone for her actions.
Dr. Kinsey seemed to accept Batgirl’s contrition.

“Okay, then let’s start with a little exercise to see if you’re truly remorseful for having taken advantage of me.”

“I am Dr. Kinsey. I swear I am!”

“Then let’s start by having you stand over there,” Dr. Kinsey pointed to the area in front of her desk. Stand just beneath the overhead light and face me.”

Batgirl complied.

“Remove your gloves and place them on my desk.”

She did so, then turned back to the doctor.

“Now take off your top.”

Batgirl blinked. Had she heard right? Was the doctor asking her to take off her top?!

“You said you were ready to do as I say. Now take off your top,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.
Batgirl 1.jpeg
Batgirl 1.jpeg (220.86 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
Slowly, Batgirl began to strip. Pulling off her top, she placed it on the desk and looked back at Dr. Kinsey, who was now sitting on the couch.

“Stand with your hands on your hips. Stop trying to cover your chest Batgirl.”

Hands on hips, Batgirl stood beneath the light and wondered what Dr. Kinsey was up to.

“Now do a full turn for me Batgirl. But turn around slowly.”

She did so. Facing Dr. Kinsey once again, Batgirl felt herself beginning to sweat beneath the light. She wondered how she could feel so self-conscious when earlier that night she was completely okay having Dr. Kinsey fingering her.
“Now take off your pants Batgirl.”

Batgirl bit her lip. She was about to ask Dr. Kinsey if she really had to take them off, but the look on the doctor’s face dashed the impulse. Slowly, she reached down to the top of her pants and began to tug them down. Once they were off, Batgirl felt a sudden chill. She held her costume against her chest, hoping Dr. Kinsey would be okay with that. She most definitely was not.
Batgirl 2.jpeg
Batgirl 2.jpeg (228.12 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
“Put you pants on the desk Batgirl.”

“I just feel really self-conscious,” she protested.

“How do you think I felt when you used me for your own sexual gratification? You don’t think that was humiliating for me? I’m a doctor, and you made me into your own private fuck toy!”

The comment struck home. Batgirl placed her pants on Dr. Kinsey’s desk. Then she turned to face the doctor. Wearing only her mask and her boots, she stood facing her psychologist. Dr. Kinsey had to admit to herself, the heroine looked absolutely stunning. Her tight bodies and sensuous curves were quite distracting.

“Now walk over to me,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

The exposed heroine walked over to where Dr. Kinsey stood by the couch.

“What we need to do is remove the stigma of what you did to me Batgirl.”

Batgirl certainly wanted that. She could not believe she had sexually molested Dr. Kinsey!

“In order to do that, we need overlap that memory with a more powerful one. And in doing so, we need to create a scenario in which you received permission from me to climax. This scenario needs to be one of mutual agreement.”

“How do we do that?” asked Batgirl.

“Like this.”

Dr. Kinsey gently pushed Batgirl down onto the couch.

“Now let your body relax.”

Batgirl lay back on the couch and closed her eyes. She felt a warmth over her naked body as Dr. Kinsey straddled her on the couch. A trill of excitement flooded Batgirl’s body as she felt the psychologist’s lips touch hers as hands caressed her thighs. Batgirl’s lips welcomed hers, and the two kissed. Their lips locked and Batgirl felt all her self-consciousness and shame and humiliation fall away. She pulled the woman tightly against her body.

Though Batgirl was willing to give in—and was certainly enjoying—Dr. Kinsey’s sexual attention, the heroine was not adept at returning the favor. She felt so liberated in being practically naked—the boots and mask were the only vestige of the heroine; Batgirl was now merely a young woman enjoying the thralls of sexual gratification. Yet in those grip of lust, Batgirl was not paying adequate attention to the woman pleasuring her.

“Oohhh,” Batgirl moaned as she came for a third time as Dr. Kinsey’s fingers conducted a finely-orchestrated performance on the heroine. The massaging, rubbing, probing and penetrating gave Batgirl what she wanted and she fell to her knees as she climaxed.

Batgirl then felt herself grabbed by her mask and pulled towards Dr. Kinsey’s crotch!

“Kiss me Batgirl,” whispered the doctor.

Batgirl was confused. How was she supposed to kiss her when her head was being gradually pulled up between the doctor’s thighs? She tried to pull her head away, but Dr. Kinsey’s grip was firm and pushed her up against her crotch. Batgirl could sense the heat and wetness beneath the thin silk material covering Dr. Kinsey’s womanhood. She suddenly realized what Dr. Kinsey wanted and she tried pulling away.

“Kiss me,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

What ensued was an awkward and highly unsatisfying experience for both women. Batgirl let Dr. Kinsey drive her crotch into her face as she halfheartedly kissed the thin fabric covering the doctor’s pussy. And when Dr. Kinsey pulled aside her silk panties, Batgirl pulled back.

“I…I’m not ready to…” Batgirl’s voice pathetically trailed off. She was both embarrassed and bothered: she was embarrassed for frustrating Dr. Kinsey and she was bothered at the thought of herself—Batgirl—having her head shoved up a woman’s crotch and being ordered to give the woman oral sex.

Dr. Kinsey thought about using the moment to chastise the heroine for being both selfish and not reciprocating. But a better thought replaced it and she quietly let Batgirl slip out from between her legs. ‘If she doesn’t want to kiss, I guess I’ll just have to make her suck.’ Dr. Kinsey let the awkward silence envelop the office as Batgirl quickly picked up her costume from the desk and began to dress, doing her best to avoid Dr. Kinsey’s gaze.

“I…I’m sorry. I’ll get going now…” Batgirl muttered as she pulled on her boots. She stood up and quickly made her way to the door.

“Don’t forget your belt Batgirl.” Dr. Kinsey picked up the utility belt and tossed it to the heroine. But just before Batgirl walked out, Dr. Kinsey called to her.

“We can try this again next week if you’re willing to follow my directions. I know you’re confused right now but you are making progress, slow as it is.”

“Okay,” muttered Bargirl as she walked out.

It was a long ride back to her apartment.

“Your next breakthrough is going to be more of a paradigm shift. We need to discuss your attitude regarding sex.”

“What about my attitude?” Batgirl asked in a defensive manner.

Batgirl had been mulling over the previous session. It had been humiliating being treated like some petulant teen begging for sex. She was Batgirl! How dare Dr. Kinsey treat her in such a demeaning manner! And having her head shoved into Dr. Kinsey's crotch?! Yet at the same time, Batgirl could not stop thinking about how good it felt to be almost completely exposed and having Dr. Kinsey's hands all over her naked body...

Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl’s frustrations and was already moving to soothe the disgruntled heroine.

“Look Batgirl, you need to accept that you are the professional out on the streets, but in here you need to understand I’m the expert. I know this is hard for you Batgirl. You should be proud of yourself for taking a significant step in self-improvement. A lesser heroine would not be willing to humble herself and seek out help. And considering all you do for this city, being able to assist you in your crimefighting is the least I can do.

“In order for you to gain greater control over yourself out there,” Dr. Kinsey gestured towards the frosted window pane through which a glow from the streetlight gave the office a calming aura, “you need to give up control in here. Lie back on the couch and make yourself comfortable Batgirl.”

The compliment had the desired effect on Batgirl. Her irritation was replaced with self-satisfaction. A lesser heroine certainly would not have had the courage to do as she had done. She sat back in the couch and waited for Dr. Kinsey to continue.

“You need to relax about sex. It has too much control over you. What we need to do is mitigate its effect on you.”

“How do we do that?”

“I’ll tell you, but I need you to trust me Batgirl. Do you trust that I have your best interests in mind?”

“I do,” Batgirl nodded.

“And you’ll comply with my treatments?”

Batgirl nodded again.

“I need you to say it Batgirl.”

“I will comply with your treatments Dr. Kinsey.”

Batgirl’s answer satisfied Dr. Kinsey. She took a deep breath. “In the simplest of terms, we need to get you fucked Batgirl.”

Batgirl was completely taken aback. It was an amazingly crass and crude comment, and an even more crass and crude suggestion!

But Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl’s reaction well beforehand.

“But I’m a virgin!”

“I know Batgirl. Rest assured I have given your predicament a lot of thought. But at some point, we need to resolve the conflicting issue of your virginity and your sex drive—your innocence and your lust. With your profound urges pushing you further and further into dangerous circumstances, my concern is you’re going to end up losing your virginity to some two-bit punk due to your inability to suppress your sexual appetites.

“Now I know, you’re wondering how an educated and sophisticated psychologist could suggest such a crass and basic solution. The fact is, you need to debase yourself Batgirl. You need to reduce sex to, for lack of a better term, a good fuck. This will lessen the intensity of your urges while simultaneously satisfying your needs.”

“But…wouldn’t that make me a…a slut?”

“Stop thinking in such arcane terms Batgirl. You clearly need to address your sexual repression. As I’ve told you, I’m also licensed in sex therapy. I can help see you through this, but you need to stop being so uptight and conservative in your thinking.”

“So what you’re saying is…I need to have sex in order to avoid having my sexuality be a liability?”

“Precisely. As we discussed earlier, we need to reduce the significance and impact of sex on you in order for you to remain focused during times of duress. And we certainly can’t have you lose control or perspective the moment some criminal should grab your breasts or cup your crotch. At this point, when you’re in the heat of combat and full of adrenaline, a criminal need only touch one of your sensual body parts and you’ll be spreading your legs for him—you’ll be writhing on all fours hoping for a criminal to put his hands all over you, rubbing your body and fingering you through that tight latex outfit of yours.”

Batgirl blushed at the mental image Dr. Kinsey was creating in her mind, partly because she was a bit turned on at the thought of it. Dr. Kinsey could sense Batgirl’s arousal as she continued describing a helpless Batgirl being manhandled by a common criminal. At the point she could see Batgirl’s nipples practically piercing her latex top, Dr. Kinsey left the theoretical Batgirl soaked in her own sweat and cum and turned to the actual Batgirl reclining on the couch and glistening in the dim light. The heroine was properly primed to take the next step.

“Now, tell me what you want Batgirl.”

“I want you to help me,” Batgirl eagerly requested. The bitterness Batgirl had felt upon entering the room had completely disappeared, replaced with a lustful enthusiasm.

Dr. Kinsey shook her head. “You disappoint me Batgirl. I thought you picked up on the issue from our last session, but it seems I’m going to have to explicitly spell it out for you. You’re being intentionally vague. Specify what you want. Until you’re willing to vocalize what you want, I can’t help you.”

Batgirl began to understand what Dr. Kinsey was asking of her.

“You don’t get to let things happen in a passive way. You need to take charge. Now tell me what you want!”
Batgirl licked her lips. She found herself fantasizing at the thought of what almost happened during their last session. Was that why Dr. Kinsey had chosen to wear such a short yet tight mini-skirt? And those boots—they looked professional, but not in the sense of office-professional.

Dr. Kinsey repeated the question one more time. She seemed to be almost cooing the question, urging Batgirl to say what Dr. Kinsey knew she wanted to say.

“I need you to say it Batgirl,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

Batgirl hesitated. It was so wrong, she knew that. Yet despite telling herself that Dr. Kinsey was a trained psychologist and was clearly trying to help her out, the truth was that something else was prompting her to say those words. An urge, a desire, a lust deep within her that had been forced to be dormant for years was finally breaking through. And she wanted to finally satisfy those urges. Her mouth opened.

“Please…touch me,” she whispered.

Dr. Kinsey smiled and stood up. She slowly moved over to where Batgirl sat sweating in anticipation.

“I want you to beg for it Batgirl. Get on a knee and ask. Then you shall have what you ask for.”

Batgirl took a knee and looked up at Dr. Kinsey. “Touch me Dr. Kinsey.”
Batgirl posing.jpeg
Batgirl posing.jpeg (265.17 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
“Stand up Batgirl.”

The heroine stood up. She inhaled deeply as Dr. Kinsey reached down to Batgirl’s utility belt, unbuckled it and let it fall to the floor. She almost moaned as Dr. Kinsey’s hand moved up her thigh and caressed her crotch. She almost gasped when Dr. Kinsey’s firmly cupped her crotch. Then she felt a finger tickling her clitoris and her legs almost buckled.

“Let it happen Batgirl. Just relax and allow yourself to accept this pleasure. Now that you’re willing to ask for it, I can give it to you.”

Batgirl felt herself relaxing even as the anticipation of Dr. Kinsey’s “therapy” built inside of her.

“Now…let’s see if I can find where to gain access to Batgirl’s womanhood,” whispered Dr. Kinsey in an enticing voice. Her hands slowly felt about Batgirl’s hips until she found where

Batgirl’s skin-tight pants blended with her skin-tight top. One hand slipped down and around the side of the tight latex pants, cupped one of Batgirl’s firm butt-cheeks and gave it a hard squeeze. This distracted Batgirl enough that she missed Dr. Kinsey’s other hand pulling down the front of her pants, exposing Batgirl throbbing womanhood!

“I’m glad you remembered my instructions not to have on any underwear. Now…let’s really get that pussy of yours wet.”

The doctor’s hand cupped Batgirl’s crotch and began slowly rubbing and massaging her. Her legs shuddered. A warmth flowed from Batgirl’s pussy and a moan of pleasure came from Batgirl’s lips.

“Tell me again what you want Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey seductively cooed in Batgirl’s ear. It was time to push Batgirl further towards the sexual abyss. There was no hesitation from the heroine.

“Finger me! Make me cum!”

Dr. Kinsey pressed two fingers deep inside Batgirl. The heroine swooned. The room began to spin and she felt herself in a blissful daze. Her eyes locked on Dr. Kinsey. Her lips opened and she pulled the doctor firmly against her and kissed her passionately. Their lips locked as the two embraced. As she firmly kissed her, Batgirl spread her legs to allow Dr. Kinsey’s fingers to enter her more deeply. The combination of the intense kissing and the deep fingering built up to the most intense climax Batgirl had ever experienced. Gripping Batgirl’s exposed ass, Dr. Kinsey pressed her fingers one final time deeply into the young heroine. She felt Batgirl tremble, then cum. A moan of pure ecstasy escaped the heroine’s mouth and she fell backwards onto the couch.

“Oh…my…god!” Batgirl panted into a pillow as she lay across the couch in sexual euphoria. “That was amazing!”

Dr. Kinsey looked at the exhausted and defenseless heroine. It was quite a site: Batgirl, with her pants around her boots and her hair disheveled, bare-assed and splayed out on her couch in a state of semi-consciousness. She smiled. Batgirl’s progress was better than she anticipated. It was just a matter of time…

It took a full five minutes for Batgirl to fully regain her senses. She finally rolled over on the couch and pulled her pants back up. Strangely enough, she felt no sense of embarrassment—she was not in the least way self-conscious. ‘Dr. Kinsey’s sessions are working!’

When she finally got to her feet, Dr. Kinsey was settled in at her desk and had her calendar out. “Shall we set something up for next week Batgirl?”

Batgirl hesitated. It was only Tuesday! She could not wait a full week. “Um…would you be able to squeeze me in Thursday? Or Friday? Either day works for me.”

Had Batgirl not been so eager to set up the session and less distracted by the sense of sexual satisfaction, she might have caught it. But as it was, all she could focus on was setting up another session as soon as possible.

“Let’s plan on Friday then. In the meantime, I’m going to give you a little homework assignment.” Reaching into the top drawer of her desk, she pulled out an envelope and placed it on the corner of her desk.

Batgirl walked over to the desk and picked it up.

“Read this once you get home.”

Folding the envelope, she placed it into one of the larger pouches of her utility belt, Then she pulled out five crisp hundred dollar bills and placed them on the desk.

“See you Friday Dr. Kinsey, and thank you.”

Batgirl felt slightly embarrassed; it seemed strange thanking her. But her ride home from Dr. Kinsey’s office had never been more relaxing and satisfying, and that night she slept more profoundly than she had in years.

“If we are going to go any further, we will need to change the way we do business Batgirl. I cannot accept payment from you for these next few sessions. In fact, I should not have accepted your last payment.”

“What’s the problem?”

Dr. Kinsey hesitated. “If we are going to engage in these types of…shall we say ‘hands-on’ sessions…consider what paying in cash seems to imply. Now we know that these sessions are helping you with a critical weakness of yours, and obviously all these sessions are confidential, but even so I cannot accept a cash payment for such sessions.”

Batgirl felt suddenly anxious. Was Dr. Kinsey not going to continue with her therapy? She had been looking forward to it with such an intensity that she could not focus on any of her day’s tasks. All she wanted was Dr. Kinsey to touch her, to finger her, to penetrate her. And the way she looked: wearing that distracting black leather mini-skirt, partially unbuttoned blouse with those thigh-high boots again…

“But…how do I continue with my sessions? There has to be some way I can pay you!”

“Relax Batgirl. We can continue our sessions, but I’m going to ask you to do something in return for me in compensation for waiving the cost of our session.”

Batgirl wondered what Dr. Kinsey meant, but that was something she would ask about after Dr. Kinsey’s session. She nodded as she moved over to the couch and sat down.

“For today’s session, I want to explore various scenarios you might face as a crimefighter. Obviously I hope this never comes to pass, but what might happen if a criminal were to overpower you? What would happen if you found yourself restrained and in the hands of a hardened criminal? We need to make sure you wouldn’t lose your composure or be unable to focus on escape.”

Batgirl was confused.

“You’re not making sense Dr. Kinsey. Why would I not try to escape?”

“Let me show you why,” said Dr. Kinsey as she reached into the bottom drawer of her desk. “Have a seat in this chair,” she gestured to the wooden chair beside her desk. This was the first time she noticed a chair had been added to the office. Was it for her? Confused, Batgirl walked over to the chair and sat down. Dr. Kinsey walked up behind her and let the end of a rope fall into her lap.

“Now sit easy as we prepare for today’s session.”

Several minutes later, Batgirl found herself firmly tied to the chair.

“Now before you try to free yourself, we need to first fully set-up the scenario. Imagine you’ve been temporarily knocked out and find yourself restrained.”

Batgirl tried to imagine the scenario: her hands and legs bound (probably by her own bat lasso), her costume torn, relatively helpless…
Batgirl restrained.jpeg
Batgirl restrained.jpeg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 982 times
“Chances are, this is what you’re going to be in for.” Dr. Kinsey leaned over Batgirl and squeezed her breasts. Batgirl was startled. Instinctively she began to protest.

“Dr. Kinsey, I—

A hard slap stopped Batgirl in mid sentence.

“Shut up Batbitch!” and a cloth rag was shoved into Batgirl’s mouth.

“Ungh!” Batgirl could only make a few muffled noises as she strained against the restraints. She felt the rope giving a bit. But before she could make any further progress, she felt a hand slip down the front of her skin-tight pants. Fingers began playing with her pussy. Batgirl moaned against the gag. She bit down hard as she felt Dr. Kinsey’s fingers enter her. They moved expertly, slipping in and out of her. Then she felt a finger tickling her clitoris. Between the penetrating and the tickling, Batgirl could only press her thighs apart to give Dr. Kinsey more access to her womanhood. As Dr. Kinsey continued to play with her pussy, Batgirl felt a powerful climax building inside her. She pressed her body harder against the restraints, not with an intent to escape but as a physical response to the impending climax. Her entire body suddenly went taut, then she slumped into the chair as she came. She could feel her cum spreading inside her pants as she sat slumped in the chair panting.

“And that’s what I anticipated Batgirl. Look at how you completely lost focus once I started to play with your body. What do you think any sane person with a criminal mind is going to want to do to you if they are able to incapacitate you? They’re going to want to fuck you every which way! And if you don’t overcome your sexual urges, you’re simply going to let them have their way with you! Do you want a repeat of the incident at the Gotham Bank? Only the next time, it won’t simply be some guy cumming on your costume.”

Batgirl understood and nodded.

“I’m going to untie you now. Take five minutes to clean up and we can continue with today’s session.”

Once she was freed, Batgirl excused herself to the doctor’s private bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Despite a mild sense of humiliation—after all, she had been tied up and restrained—Batgirl felt a senes of arrogance flow through her. She looked amazingly sexy with her hair disheveled, a glistening glow to her face, her costume clinging tightly to her sweating body. The wetness between her legs, a few weeks ago something that would have caused her to feel shame, served to only further the sexual intensity of what she saw in the mirror.

“Now let’s try the restraints again. I’ll go a bit easier on you this time Batgirl.”

Having done a fairly decent job of cleaning herself, Batgirl was ready for another of Dr. Kinsey’s “lessons”.

“Where do you want me Dr. Kinsey?”

“Lie down on your stomach,” said Dr. Kinsey as she gestured to the couch.

A few minutes later, Batgirl found herself hogtied with a gag in her mouth.

“From this position, I won’t be able to create as much of a sensual effect for you. My hope is you can avoid being distracted and can break free. Now let’s get started once again.”

Dr. Kinsey began by rubbing and massaging Batgirl’s firm ass. She also spent a fair amount of time playing with Batgirl’s breasts as the heroine struggled against the ropes. There was still a fair amount of distraction—Dr. Kinsey knew how to arouse her—but without the penetration the heroine was able to focus enough on her restraints. It took less than a minute for Batgirl to free herself. She smiled at Dr. Kinsey as she pulled the gag from her mouth.

“Well done Batgirl!” Dr. Kinsey clapped as Batgirl placed the ropes and gag on the couch. “Better than I anticipated.”

Batgirl felt herself blush with pride, which was odd considering what she was being praised for. Nonetheless, it felt good to receive praise from Dr. Kinsey. She was a hard woman to please, and compliments had not come easily from her.

“Let’s try another scenario.”

Batgirl nodded eagerly. Between the sexual ecstasy of the first scenario and the successful outcome of the second, Batgirl was more than willing to try just about any scenario Dr. Kinsey had in mind.

Batgirl failed the next scenario in spectacular fashion.

At first the heroine thought it would be easy to escape—she was confident after her second trial. The restraints were a bit more intricate than before. In fact, she had almost asked Dr. Kinsey if this type of restraint was a likely one based on where she would be fighting crime. But she chose to keep silent lest Dr. Kinsey chastise her or stop the session prematurely. She definitely did not want the session to end yet!

Batgirl soon found herself stretched out on the couch. Her legs were spread apart and a rope was tied around her boots to each post of the couch. Her hips were slightly elevated with her legs hanging over the far end of the couch and her heels pressed against the wooden legs of the furniture. Both arms were stretched out over her head and tied to the posts on the other end of the couch. The pillows had been removed to allow for Batgirl’s body to be fully stretched out on the couch.

Dr. Kinsey had started by massaging her thighs and playing with her breasts. The tickling of her nipples was a new one for Batgirl. She felt them harden under Dr. Kinsey’s fingers, piercing against the latex of her costume. It was distracting enough to weaken her attempts to escape. But things quickly went south when Dr. Kinsey removed Batgirl’s utility belt and pulled down her pants. Normally there would have been a struggle as her latex pants were skin-tight, but Batgirl’s sweat and cum served as a lubricant and the pants smoothly slipped down past her thighs. Being restrained and exposed was a powerful arousal for the heroine.
Yet even so, Batgirl could have at least put up a semblance of a struggle. She anticipated Dr. Kinsey’s fingers and closed her eyes in expectation. But a strange sound made her open her eyes and look down. The warm vibrating metal against her clitoris elicited a visceral sexual response from Batgirl. She orgasmed almost immediately.

Dr. Kinsey did not stop. The vibrator continued moving up and down against Batgirl’s crotch. To her shock, Batgirl felt herself building up to another orgasm! She bucked against her restraints and the vibrating device between her legs. This second orgasm was more powerful than her first! She was almost hyperventilating as she panted in sexual rapture.

And yet even so, Batgirl may have avoided Dr. Kinsey’s disapproval had she put up some resistance during this third trial. She had begun to regain her bearings after Dr. Kinsey pulled the vibrator away from her crotch. But that was not the end of the trial. Suddenly Batgirl felt something hard and cool penetrating deep inside of her! Slowly at first, Dr. Kinsey began penetrating Batgirl with a smooth device that looked somewhat like a rod. It slid gently inside the heroine. Up and down, Dr. Kinsey repeatedly penetrated Batgirl. And all Batgirl could do was moan in pleasure. There was absolutely no resistance, unless pressing her hips up against Dr. Kinsey’s rod to deepen the penetration counted as resistance. By the time Dr. Kinsey finished with her, Batgirl’s body was covered in sweat and cum and her gag was covered in drool.

Batgirl was a mess. A very disappointed Dr. Kinsey removed Batgirl’s restraints. “Pull yourself together Batgirl,” was all she said as she walked over to her desk.

Batgirl slowly rolled off the couch and fell to the floor. She tried gathering her bearings, tugging on her pants. After much yanking and pulling, the latex pants were finally back on. Getting to her feet, she stumbled over to Dr. Kinsey’s desk where the psychologist sat back in her chair watching her.

“I…I’m so sorry Dr. Kinsey. I don’t know what came over me.”

“We’ll address that in a bit. First we need to give you a third-person perspective of your potential predicament. We’re going to switch roles. You’re going to have to pay close attention to my instructions Batgirl.”

“Yes ma’am,” the heroine agreed. Dr. Kinsey smiled. She liked the way Batgirl was becoming more and more submissive. Her use of “ma’am” was yet another example of the heroine’s gradual subservience.

“Tie my hands together behind my back.” Dr. Kinsey handed Batgirl the same rope she had used on the heroine.

Batgirl proceeded to tie Dr. Kinsey’s hands together behind her back. The doctor sat back down in her leather chair.

“Now stand directly in front of me, between me and my desk.”

Batgirl to where Dr. Kinsey was indicating with her eyes. Dr. Kinsey reclined in her chair and put her feet up on her desk as Batgirl stood between Dr. Kinsey’s legs looking down at the psychologist.

“Now do you remember what I did to you during your first trial?”

The heroine nodded.

“Then you know what to do next Batgirl.”

She did. Batgirl began by massaging Dr. Kinsey’s chest. She could feel the doctor’s breathing deepen and nipples harden. Dr. Kinsey’s breath deepened even further when Batgirl began rubbing her thighs. As the gloved hands worked their way slowly to Dr. Kinsey’s crotch, the heroine felt the woman tremble as her fingers grazed the doctor’s womanhood. Batgirl’s hands moved gently over Dr. Kinsey’s silk panties. Batgirl tried to remember just how Dr. Kinsey had touched her. Had the heroine not been feeling the full effect of multiple orgasms, she might have been aghast at what she was doing.

Dr. Kinsey inhaled sharply when she felt her panties pulled aside and the cool latex material covering Batgirl’s hand press up against her womanhood. A slight moan escaped her lips when two gloved fingers entered her. But Dr. Kinsey quickly recovered, hiding her pleasure behind a commanding face.

“Now try to make me cum Batgirl,” she ordered the heroine.

Batgirl began moving her fingers as she remembered Dr. Kinsey doing to her. She could feel the doctor’s wetness begin to increase, and it gave the heroine confidence. Squatting down directly in front of Dr. Kinsey, Batgirl focused all her attention on the doctor’s crotch and chest, fingering the one and fondling the other. She found herself desperate to make Dr. Kinsey cum!

Dr. Kinsey had not anticipated her own reaction to Batgirl. She had planned on maintaining her composure despite knowing how erotic it would be to have the heroine fondling her. But looking up at the gorgeous Batgirl and remembering how helpless and pathetic the heroine had looked minutes earlier was such a turn-on. And watching the heroine standing over her—desperate to sexual please her—was intensely arousing! Her plan to show Batgirl self-control was going to be more challenging than she anticipated. Then again, her ulterior motive of coercing Batgirl into making her cum was about to be fulfilled. Looking at Batgirl’s gorgeous face beneath her mask and feeling the heroine’s gloved fingers touching and pressing against her pussy was making her so wet!

‘Can’t let this happen yet. In due time this little Batbitch will be mine to play with, but not yet.’ Focusing all her will, Dr. Kinsey separated her sexual reaction to Batgirl from her planned action of freeing herself from her bondage. She managed to escape the restraints just as she was about to release a powerful orgasm.

“And that’s how it’s done Batgirl,” panted Dr. Kinsey as she pulled Batgirl’s fingers out of her pussy. “You have to maintain focus.”

“Yes Dr. Kinsey.”

Dr. Kinsey composed herself, readjusting her panties and brushing back her disheveled hair. Straightening up, she tossed the restraints onto her desk. “We’re done for today. Before we meet again, I want you to consider working on controlling your lust while working. This may be risky, so I understand if you’re squeamish or scared. After all, you don’t have superhuman powers—you’re just a woman under that mask.”

Dr. Kinsey’s jab worked perfectly. She watched as Batgirl’s posture stiffened and her jaw tightened.

“But if you do feel you can handle this and you’re not afraid to try it…” Dr. Kinsey trailed off. She wanted Batgirl’s arrogance to answer the challenge. She was not disappointed.

“I can handle it Dr. Kinsey!” Batgirl retorted. The heroine was annoyed at the reference to her lack of superhuman strength. Had she not seen or heard of her exploits? Batgirl was no mere woman hiding behind a mask—she was a sexy badass in an ass-kicking outfit!

“Okay Batgirl, I believe you can. You’re going to need this,” Dr. Kinsey handed Batgirl a small box. “Here is what I need you to do…

Batgirl looked over her shoulder. Nothing moved in the darkness of the alley.

“Still conscious?” Batgirl stood over the prone man. “You awake?” she began slapping his face. The man groaned in semi-consciousness.

‘Perfect,” Batgirl thought to herself. It was time for Dr. Kinsey’s therapeutic homework assignment. She had incapacitated a low-level criminal in a secluded area. Now she tried to recall what it was Dr. Kinsey had told her to do next. She dragged the man behind a giant trash bin and propped him up against the brick wall of the decrepit and crumbling Gotham Central Hotel.

“You must like being beaten by a girl,” Batgirl sneered at the man as she stood over him. “You sure didn’t put up much of a challenge. Guess those muscles are just for show.”

If the man could have understood what she was saying, he might have tried to come up with a clever response. Instead, he groaned in pain.

“Maybe it’s a turn on for you. You like being smacked around by a girl? You like having your ass kicked by Batgirl?” She grabbed the man by his collar and pulled his head up to her hips. Taunting the man was working. Batgirl began to feel more emboldened by this new attitude of hers. The man shook his head, trying to regain his bearings.

“Maybe I should give you a break. After all, you made it so easy to stop you.”

Did he hear her properly? Was Batgirl going to let him go? The man blinked up at the heroine.

“I’ll let you live out your fantasy.” Batgirl grabbed the man by the back of his head and shoved his face between her thighs. Moving the man’s head over her latex-covered crotch, Batgirl began to arouse herself—the contours of the man’s face created a vibration on the tight latex. Using the man’s face like a sex toy, Batgirl was able to bring herself to the verge of an orgasm. But just as she the wetness between her legs signaled an impending climax, she shoved the man’s head back against the wall.

“Sorry but you're just not good enough, I’ll finish the job myself. Enjoy some sweet dreams.” A sharp kick to man’s head rendered him unconscious.

Batgirl proudly walked over to where her Batcycle leaned against the hotel wall, leaving the man unconscious in the alley with a story no one would ever believe. The night was just about over and it was time to head home and satisfy herself with some ropes and Dr. Kinsey’s special toy.

“Before we conclude today and discuss the new procedure you’re going to try, I wanted to ask you how did you like the device?”

Batgirl’s smile answered Dr. Kinsey’s question better than anything she might say.

“Glad to hear it Batgirl.”

Dr. Kinsey stood up from her desk and walked over to where Batgirl was getting up from the couch. The night’s session had not involved as much of the hands-on experience to which Batgirl had become accustomed. But her disappointment was mitigated by Dr. Kinsey’s mention of a new procedure that would might have some potent results. (By “potent results” Batgirl hoped Dr. Kinsey meant “powerful orgasms”.)

“When you put on your Batgirl outfit to attend the rally at city hall, I want you to place the device I gave you here.” Dr. Kinsey cupped Batgirl’s crotch and pressed her middle finger up against Batgirl’s pussy. The sensation of the cool latex pressed into her womanhood by Dr. Kinsey’s manipulating finger always made her wet. Batgirl sighed in pleasure as Dr. Kinsey explained her plan.

“I want you to deliver your speech while having this device between your legs. The goal is to help you maintain focus on a mental task while resisting a physical urge. You’re getting better at resisting your sexual urges when engaged in physical activities, but we have yet to assess your ability to resist those sexual urges when involved in a mental task.

“I wanted you to first enjoy the pleasures of the device before taking on this challenge. Now that you know how much pleasure you can derive from it, you’ll have that thought in the back of your mind when you’re at the rally. This is part of the challenge: you will have to maintain your focus and forget about the pleasure the device between your legs can give you. Your mind may wander to the various times you’ve climaxed using the device—which is natural—but you have to push those thoughts and desires out of your mind. We will be strengthening your mental toughness in doing so.”

Batgirl thought about Dr. Kinsey’s suggested procedure. It made sense. And if she was being entirely honest with herself, the thought of standing before a huge audience and delivering her speech with Dr. Kinsey’s device pressing against her womanhood was quite titillating!

“And with the device turned off, you should be able to easily control your sexual urges. Having the device between your legs is enough to keep you cognizant of your lustful desires, yet without activating it you will be able to suppress those desires and maintain your focus.”

Batgirl nodded enthusiastically. “I’ll do it!” It would be an exciting and titillating experience. And without either her or Dr. Kinsey’s fingers working the device, she would easily be able to control herself from going beyond a distracting erotic arousal. ’Should make that boring and obligatory ceremony a fun little sex-capade.’

“Good! I’m proud of you for taking this on Batgirl. And I’ll be watching the ceremonies in support of you.”

On the ride home, Batgirl thought about her speech and how erotic it would be to stand before thousands of people while secretly having her little pleasure device inside of her.

Batgirl looked out at the cheering crowd as the mayor began his speech. She was fidgeting a bit, distracted by the sensation of Dr. Kinsey’s device between her legs. Could people see the subtle contours of the device pressing against the tight latex covering her crotch? Cautiously, Batgirl looked out on the crowd, standing at attention with her hands on her hips. Surreptitiously, she let her hands fall over her crotch. With one hand covering the other, she furtively pressed hard against her crotch and pushed the device deeper into her pussy. She inhaled deeply, trying to maintain her focus on her upcoming speech and not on the arousing sensation building within her.

The mayor had finished congratulating the firefighters standing beside the heroine and was now pointing at Batgirl. Pointing at the masked heroine, he began describing the latest of Batgirl’s exploits and the consequent drop in crime statistics. Batgirl nodded politely as the mayor expounded on her contributions to Gotham.

Suddenly, Batgirl caught site of Dr. Kinsey standing in the crowd! ‘What’s she doing here?’

Dr. Kinsey had mentioned watching the ceremonies, but Batgirl thought she meant online, not in person! Yet there she stood, dressed in a business suit and holding a dark red purse beneath an arm, was standing near the front of the crowd. She joined in with the rest of the crowd in applauding as the mayor hit one of his speech’s key points.

‘Why didn’t she tell me she would be here?’ There was something embarrassing having Dr. Kinsey in attendance—the doctor knew what she had beneath her latex pants. The heroine tried to avoid looking directly at Dr. Kinsey, but she could not help herself.

‘Did she just wink at me?!’

Dr. Kinsey was smiling as she looked directly at Batgirl. She then opened her purse and reached inside of it. Batgirl was just able to read Dr. Kinsey’s lips as the doctor mouthed “enjoy” before she was completely distracted by a gentle pulsating sensation emanating from Dr. Kinsey’s device.

“Oh!” An involuntary gasp escape Batgirl’s lips.

The mayor paused in mid-sentence and looked at the young heroine who had begun sweating and seemed suddenly distracting.

“I…I’m sorry sir. Please continue,” she stammered awkwardly.

“Are you okay Batgirl?” whispered the mayor as he covered the microphone.

Batgirl nodded. “I’m sorry, I…I’m just a bit off today.” She gestured for him to continue with his speech.

“Let me know if I can get you anything.”

The mayor turned back to the crowd and resumed his speech as Batgirl tried to regain her balance.

‘That thing vibrates?! Why didn’t she tell me it could vibrate?!’

Batgirl squeezed her thighs tightly together to lessen the vibrations. It did not have the desired effect: the tightened muscles pressing hard against the pulsating device increased the intensity of her arousal! Between the orgasm building inside her and the desperate embarrassment of seeing the device visibly vibrating her latex pants, Batgirl tried to regain some semblance of composure.

‘That bitch! She’s fucking vibing me in front of all these people!’

Biting her lip, Batgirl tried to focus on the audience and the mayor’s speech and not on the wetness spreading across her crotch. She suddenly noticed some people in the front row were whispering to one another and pointing at her midsection. To her shocked embarrassment, she could see the latex covering her crotch was vibrating! She had to do something quickly to hide the visible effect of the device! Turning slightly against the breeze drifting across the stage area, Batgirl let her cape cover most of her body. With one of her arms hidden from sight, she quickly cupped her crotch and pressed two fingers hard against the latex covering her pussy. Being already wet and pulsating from an impending climax, Batgirl’s body welcomed the device—it slipped smoothly deeper into the young heroine. Looking down, she breathed a sigh of relief as the latex fabric tightly covering her crotch was no longer vibrating.
‘Just need to focus on my speech,’ Batgirl thought to herself.

But as she tried desperately to distract herself, to focus on her speech—or really anything besides the incredible sensation between her legs—she only found herself more and more aroused. Being sexually stimulated while standing in front of a large public audience was an intensely erotic experience! It was so different from the discreet sexual experiences with various low-risk villains in the cover of night. Here she was, standing in front of an adoring public with the mayor himself making a speech praising her recent public service, and all-the-while being vibrated into an orgasm under her costume!

The mayor had apparently finished his speech as he was now gesturing for her to take the mic and speak to the crowd. Batgirl stepped up to the mic, gripping the sides of the podium firmly. ‘Okay Batgirl, focus. Just a few quick words, then you can take care of yourself.’

Batgirl started off fairly strong. She avoided any direct eye-contact, looking out over the crowd and trying to keep her eyes away from where she knew Dr. Kinsey was watching her.

“…and it means a lot to have this moment to share with you. I want to thank the mayor and the police force for allowing me to be of service—”

Batgirl abruptly stopped. She suddenly felt the vibrations between her thighs increase in intensity!
“Oh!”
She gasped, feeling her body beginning to climax once again. Her entire will was bent upon finishing her speech, but her body was betraying her.

“…Oh…over the past few months…it has been a privilege to help Gotham. It feels…so…good…so good to be able to come…to come here and see all this support.”

Batgirl stammered out the last few words, then clutched the podium and let herself cum. She squeezed her thighs together as she felt herself begin to soak her latex pants.

‘Oh my god! This is seriously happening!’

It was. And her body was not about to stop the climax from tearing through her body. The throbbing sensation between her legs overwhelmed her.

‘Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I’m cumming!!!’

Leaning on the podium, Batgirl gave in and let herself cum. Her body was practically hanging from the podium as her legs were just about giving up on her.

“I’m…I’m sorry. I’m not one for public speeches,” Batgirl tried to continue. She turned to the mayor and in a half-whisper, half-pant asked, “May I have some water?”

The mayor signaled for one of his aides to bring the heroine a water bottle. She thanked the aide, hoping he did not sense the sexual tension emanating from her. Taking a few deep gulps of water, she put the water bottle down on the podium and tried to focus on finishing her speech as quickly as she could. The device was still vibrating maddeningly in her crotch.

Several platitudes and cliches later, Batgirl stepped away from the podium and waved to the crowd. Some of Batgirl’s fans in the front row were whispering to one another, wondering how it could someone so brave and strong could be so nervous about public speaking.

“Did you see how much her legs were shaking?!”

“And look how she’s totally sweating! It’s just like how I felt when I had to do that presentation in my Econ class.”

“...still looks so hot though.”

Looking past her fanboys and fangirls, Batgirl tried to find Dr. Kinsey’s face in the crowd. She was not sure how to feel about her. ‘Why didn’t she tell me that…thing…could vibrate?!’

A distraught and distracted Batgirl tried to make her way to the entry of City Hall. She needed some immediate privacy. Shaking hands while making her way to the large double-doors of the building, Batgirl briskly thanked the various officials who were vying for a photo-op with the hot young heroine. She did not want to be rude, but she frantically needed to escape the crowd. A few quick poses and smiles and she was almost at the entry. Once inside, she would find a bathroom and finally—

“Hey!”

Someone had just grabbed Batgirl’s ass!

“Let yourself go,” a voice whispered into her ear.

Batgirl jumped! Dr. Kinsey had somehow made her way through the crowd and was standing behind her. She suddenly felt Dr. Kinsey pinch her ass!

“Just let yourself go Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey whispered again. And with a surreptitious movement, Dr. Kinsey rubbed Batgirl’s crotch.

Batgirl had a few choice words for Dr. Kinsey, but she was too busy swooning over the combination of the vibrating device in her pussy and Dr. Kinsey’s hand on her crotch.

“Enjoy,” smiled Dr. Kinsey. She then made her way to where the mayor was standing with a few of Gotham’s elite. Batgirl would have been surprised to discover Dr. Kinsey had a personal relationship with Gotham’s mayor had she not been too busy climaxing. As Dr. Kinsey approached the mayor, she glanced over her shoulder and winked at Batgirl and reached inside her purse. A moment later, the intensity of the vibrations coming from the device firmly planted in Batgirl’s pussy increased.

‘There’s a third setting to that fucking thing?!’

There was no way she would make it inside City Hall in time.

Propping herself against one of the giant columns of Gotham City Hall, Bargirl let herself cum. Her legs were already weak, and had she not been leaning against the column she would have fallen to the ground. Breathing deeply, she tried to control her orgasm as best she could. She felt a warm wetness flow from her crotch and down her thighs, and she prayed no one could see what was happening to her.

Thankfully, in all the celebration and ceremony and surrounded by officials and city officers milling about, Batgirl had at least a little privacy. The people on the steps of City Hall seemed more interested in ingratiating themselves with the politicians and business leaders, and Batgirl’s fanboys and fangirls were still behind the barricades. A few people did make their way over to the discombobulated heroine and introduced themselves. She shook a few hands while muttering a few words about public speaking anxiety and a lack of sleep, excused herself, and quickly made her way around the back of city hall and to the Batcycle. The device was still vibrating and her arousal had not diminished despite her orgasms. On the ride home, Batgirl found the combination of straddling her powerful Batcycle and the vibrating device to be irresistible. She began grinding against the seat of the motorcycle. The slick wetness beneath her latex pants made the ride home especially pleasurable. Slipping up and down on her seat, Batgirl allowed herself to climax once again. Passersby stared at the sight of the moaning heroine on her motorcycle grinding against the seat. Lost in her erotic reverie, Batgirl enjoyed another orgasm before she reached her apartment. By the time she arrived back at her place, her pants were soaked and she sensed a dampness in her boots!

Peeling off the soaked Batgirl costume, the need for more than a couple outfits became clear. Between the wear-and-tear of crimefighting and her frequent climaxes while in costume, the repairing and cleaning process was taking its toll on the two outfits.
‘I’ll clean it later.’ She tossed the soaked outfit into her laundry hamper. Reclining on her couch, Batgirl ended her day by playing with herself while watching the news coverage of her speech. She was amused by the newscasters’ comments about how nervous she seemed to be and how endearing it was to have a heroine behave in such a disarming manner. ‘If only they knew what was really going on.’ She smiled at the thought of her erotic experience of being vibrated to a climax—cumming in her pants against her will—in full view of thousands of people.

‘That was so fucking hot!’ she thought to herself, and an arousing sensation began to build inside of her once again.

Batgirl had been anticipating her session with Dr. Kinsey ever since the incident at Gotham City Hall. She had not hinted at her anger and frustration with Dr. Kinsey’s actions at the downtown ceremony—she was saving it for an in-person tirade. The time had come for Dr. Kinsey to be given a piece of her mind! (Batgirl would, of course, ignore the sexual satisfaction she had enjoyed in retrospect.) Revving her Batcycle, Batgirl sped through the Gotham streets towards her late night rendezvous.

“How dare you humiliate me like that!” Batgirl practically shouted at her psychologist as she slammed the door to Dr. Kinsey’s office behind her.

“Batgirl, please understand—

“No! You understand! I’m a heroine! You don’t get to embarrass me in public like that.” Batgirl marched over to the desk where Dr. Kinsey sat in her large leather chair. She leaned over the desk, her first raised angrily in the psychologist’s face. “Who do you think you are?! What we do here in private is one thing, but when I’m out in public you don’t get to mess with me!”

Dr. Kinsey leaned away from Batgirl’s shaking fist and nodded sympathetically, trying to pacify the irate heroine.

“A few people could sense what was going on! Have you seen what some bloggers have written about me?! Even some of my fans have posted some disgusting comments about me!”

Dr. Kinsey had to admit she had pushed things at the rally a bit too far. There were quite a few lurid descriptions of Batgirl’s public presentation, though the mainstream media outlets had been kind to the young heroine, describing how Batgirl served as an inspiration to young people everywhere who struggled with the fear of public speaking. They spoke of the courage it must have taken the heroine to stand before thousands of people and give her speech.

“Batgirl, what you have to understand is how unique your predicament truly is! I need to throw you off your game, to jolt you into distraction when you’re unprepared. I imagine crime-fighting involves some unexpected circumstances. If we cannot create unexpected scenarios for you, we cannot hope to truly help you overcome your sexual confusion.”

‘Ugh! Why does she always have an answer?!’ Batgirl was frustrated; she was rightfully angry at Dr. Kinsey, but damned if she wasn’t making sense. Still, she was not about to let her off the hook so easily.

“And you didn’t even tell me that your little device could vibrate! If I hadn’t moved quickly, people might have seen the pulsations coming from it!”

‘And then they might have seen you cumming from it,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself.

“To repeat myself, I had to keep you off-guard. Do you always know what weapons or tactics a criminal might resort to? It’s the same thing with your mind—you don’t know what your lustful desires might awaken in you at the worst possible moment.”

“But still…” Batgirl trailed off. Try as she might, she could not come up with an adequate response. Her anger was beginning to ebb.

“Okay Batgirl, I will concede that I had not anticipated you would have been so distracted by the device. Nonetheless, this was a necessary step for you. We needed to put your focus to the test.”

“Fine. But I’m Batgirl. You may take such liberties with some of your other clients, but I’m a superheroine!”

Dr. Kinsey looked up at Batgirl, standing with her hands on her hips and exuding her arrogantly prideful attitude. ‘This little costumed bitch needed to be put in her place.’ She rose from her chair and faced Batgirl. Though sooner than expected, the time had come to begin the next phase of her plan. The first step to make that happen would be giving Batgirl a sense of control, one that would be abruptly taken from her at the appropriate time.

“Okay Batgirl. I will keep that in mind. I won’t apologize for my actions as what I did was with a genuine desire to help you. I don’t believe in apologizing for an act borne of good intentions. But I do regret revealing your lustful weakness in front of Saturday’s crowd.”

Batgirl’s face flushed beneath her mask—she did not like the suggestion she had been weak.

Dr. Kinsey had to reassert herself, to regain the position of authority. Before Batgirl could defend herself, Dr. Kinsey transitioned to another subject as she gently took Batgirl by the arm and led her to the couch.

“Now tell me how you’re coming along with your crimefighting task. Have you been able to maintain focus?” Dr. Kinsey smiled and appealed to Batgirl’s ego. “I imagine it must be intensely difficult for the men you’ve subdued to maintain their focus with a strong, gorgeous woman dressed as you are putting them in their place.”

Always susceptible to flattery, Batgirl’s mind moved from her prepared screed to recounting her recent domination of various villains. She began recounting the past few weeks’ events. Dr. Kinsey reclined on her desk and listened to the heroine recount her latest escapades. By the time she finished bragging about the condition in which she left those pathetic men humiliated and defeated, she was back to her usual spirited self.

Dr. Kinsey cajoled and complimented Batgirl skillfully over the course of the heroine’s summary of her exploits. She spoke of Batgirl’s maturity and growth; she described Batgirl’s mental toughness and improved focus; she praised Batgirl in such glowing terms that the night’s session ended with Batgirl promptly setting up an appointment for the next week.

Batgirl was surprised by how different her mindset was on the ride home. She smiled, thinking to herself, ’Guess that’s the maturity Dr. Kinsey was talking about.’
Last edited by sugarcoater 5 days ago, edited 17 times in total.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Re: Batgirl's Psychologist

Post by sugarcoater »

Updated the story a with a bit more. Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated--critical or otherwise. I have more and am editing and adding to it.
tmon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by tmon »

Excellent start!
flagonforge
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by flagonforge »

fantastic! can't wait for more!
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added a second portion to the story--it is added to the initial portion (figured this way it's all in one window and easier to read for new readers). Feel free to point out any grammar issues, or suggestions in regard to either the style or what else may be added to the story. I have an overall idea and several more pages in the process of writing, but feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added a third section to the story.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Riding her motorcycle to her midnight session, Batgirl felt a thrill of excitement—It was erotic wearing her Batgirl costume with no underwear. There was something arousing in feeling her naked crotch press up against the cool skintight fabric; there was also the risqué element of having nothing on beneath.

‘If those guys only knew Batgirl wasn’t wearing any underwear,’ she thought to herself as she passed by a group of men stumbling out of a bar. What if she suddenly had to jump into action tonight and her costume ripped in the wrong place? Enhanced by those thoughts, the subtle vibrations from the motorcycle’s engine created a sensual pleasure for the heroine that would soon be exploited.

When she walked into the office, she noticed Dr. Kinsey had the lights already dimmed. Batgirl could sense the night’s session had some new element to it: Dr. Kinsey was wearing a tight black leather mini-skirt and a form-fitting shirt, but it was the thigh-high boots that drew Batgirl’s attention.

“I hope you remembered my request of you.” Dr. Kinsey spoke in a soft voice, softer than usual. She walked slowly towards Batgirl. She could sense Batgirl’s apprehension, but she knew the apprehension had a tinge of excitement and titillation. The two stood feet apart in the middle of the room in awkward silence. Batgirl reflexively licked her lips. Dr. Kinsey smiled, she knew the young heroine was willing to give herself to her now.

“Let’s start by removing this.” Doctor Kinsey slowly unbuckled Batgirl’s utility belt. It fell to the ground with a light thud. she then tugged at the top of Batgirl’s pants, pulled it aside and allowed her other hand to slip beneath. “You remembered,” whispered the psychologist as her hand slipped unencumbered down Batgirl’s pants to her crotch.

“Dr. Kinsey! I…I don’t know about this…”

The psychologist let go of the young heroine and stepped back.

“Stop it Batgirl! You need to be honest about who you are. Think about it: you call yourself ‘Batgirl, yet I would guess you’re at least nineteen years old. Why do you think you use the word ‘girl’ instead of ‘woman’? You want to present a chaste and innocent face to the word. Yet look at yourself.” She pointed to the wall mirror and half-turned Batgirl to face her image. “You wear a skin-tight latex outfit, and what can best be described as ‘fuck-me boots’, to fight crime?! You’re clearly aware of how you look, and based on your urges and desires you have some strong womanly needs.”

Batgirl looked at herself in the mirror. There was a lot of truth to what she said. Yet still she hesitated…

“Think about why you hesitate Batgirl. I can see it isn’t from a lack of desire. You want to be touched—you like to be touched. When I just caressed you last week, you admitted to feeling a lustful desire. You hesitate because you feel you need to, you feel improper. Let those restrictions go Batgirl. Free yourself from whatever puritanical strictures are holding you back! Just tell me what you want.”

Batgirl trembled.

“If you don’t tell me what you want, you won’t get what you need."

“I want you to help me,” murmured Batgirl.

She took hold of Dr. Kinsey’s hand and pulled it towards her. Then she leaned back to allow her psychologist more room to maneuver. She shuddered when she felt her cool latex pants pulled back and Doctor Kinsey’s fingers press against her womanhood, and a sharp moan escaped her lips when a finger pressed into her, penetrating her. Though she had planned to focus all her will on being cold and analytical—after all, this was a psychologist helping her with a mental issue—Batgirl just did not have it in her to control herself. As Dr. Kinsey’s fingers slipped deep inside her, Batgirl’s legs almost gave way and she immediately became wet. A gentle moan escaped her lips as she leaned further back and spread her legs to allow Doctor Kinsey easier access to her. As Batgirl felt Kinsey’s fingers pressing and probing deeper inside her, Batgirl’s body was already beginning to climax. “Oh doctor!” she gasped as she felt a wetness begin to slowly drip down her thighs. She grabbed ahold of the doctor’s hand and tried to press the doctor’s fingers deeper inside her.

Doctor Kinsey’s other hand suddenly slapped Batgirl across the face!

“Batgirl! Pull yourself together!”

“Wha—”

“I am not here to give you an orgasm Batgirl! This is a psychological treatment, not some sort of hook-up session! Pull yourself together!”

Batgirl was stunned and ashamed! She was having trouble understanding what was going on. Doctor Kinsey had been so good, she had completely let herself go.

“No! I need this!” Batgirl kept a firm grip on the hand between her thighs. Grinding hard against Dr. Kinsey’s hand, the heroine was moving quickly towards climaxing.

“Don’t you dare cum Batgirl!” shouted Dr. Kinsey. But her order was completely disregarded. And she could not break her hand loose from Batgirl’s firm grip. Try as she might, she could not pull herself away from the heroine. Batgirl was bucking against her hand, then her body suddenly went taut. A wetness covered Dr. Kinsey’s hand and she felt Batgirl’s grip loosen. She yanked her hand away, looking in disgust at her wet fingers.

“This is completely unacceptable Batgirl!” Dr. Kinsey was irate.

Now that she had cum, Batgirl started to regain her senses. Hadn’t Dr. Kinsey been giving her clear signals? And how could she not want the Batgirl?! Dr. Kinsey should be honored by the chance to touch her! It was a privilege; who else could say they had fingered Batgirl?

Before the heroine could let her ego distract her from her compromising actions, Dr. Kinsey asserted her dominance.

“Look at yourself Batgirl!”

Batgirl caught sight of herself in the office mirror. She looked quite the sight: pants around her ankles, body covered in sweat and cum, hair completely disheveled and her mask slightly askew.

“You completely lost control of yourself! And how dare you take advantage of me as you did?!” Dr. Kinsey continued to reprimand the young heroine. “You could be accused of sexually assaulting me Batgirl! I did not give you permission to use me as you did.”

The severity of the situation was starting to set in.

“I’m so sorry Dr. Kinsey! I…I was just so turned on by you. And I thought…” her voice trailed off.

“And didn’t I tell you not to cum? Your discipline is severely lacking Batgirl.”

Batgirl looked down. When it came to her sexual urges, she know she lacked self-control.

“I’m going to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. But I need you to understand that you must comply with anything I tell you. Do you agree to those terms?”

The heroine nodded.

“This is what I was afraid of Batgirl. You’ve let yourself become completely vulnerable. All I have to do is give you a little sexual attention and I own you. Think about what might happen if I was an actual villain and not trying to help you!”

Batgirl was still confused. Dr. Kinsey seemed to be into her, both metaphorically and—a few second ago—literally. What had happened? How did she misread the situation so terribly?

Becoming more self-conscious, Batgirl reached down and pulled up her pants. Standing up, she stumbled backwards and almost fell over the couch. Dropping into it, she sat back and stared up at Dr. Kinsey, who was standing directly in front of her.

“First off, I will decide when you get to orgasm Batgirl. This is therapy, not a fun Friday night in the dorms. Second, you need to ask me for it. You don’t get to use my hand to finger-fuck yourself.”

Batgirl blushed in embarrassment. Dr. Kinsey could see through Batgirl’s posture and reddening face that her comments had him home. The heroine’s shame was a strategy Dr. Kinsey was about to exploit.

“And third, you need to remember that I am in charge. When I tell you to do something, you need to comply.”

Thinking about Dr. Kinsey’s comment about sexual assault and feeling the doctor’s frustration with her, Batgirl was eager to please. She nodded vigorously, hoping the doctor could sense how much she wanted to atone for her actions.
Dr. Kinsey seemed to accept Batgirl’s contrition.

“Okay, then let’s start with a little exercise to see if you’re truly remorseful for having taken advantage of me.”

“I am Dr. Kinsey. I swear I am!”

“Then let’s start by having you stand over there,” Dr. Kinsey pointed to the area in front of her desk. Stand just beneath the overhead light and face me.”

Batgirl complied.

“Remove your gloves and place them on my desk.”

She did so, then turned back to the doctor.

“Now take off your top.”

Batgirl blinked. Had she heard right? Was the doctor asking her to take off her top?!

“You said you were ready to do as I say. Now take off your top,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.
Batgirl 1.jpeg
Batgirl 1.jpeg (220.86 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
Slowly, Batgirl began to strip. Pulling off her top, she placed it on the desk and looked back at Dr. Kinsey, who was now sitting on the couch.

“Stand with your hands on your hips. Stop trying to cover your chest Batgirl.”

Hands on hips, Batgirl stood beneath the light and wondered what Dr. Kinsey was up to.

“Now do a full turn for me Batgirl. But turn around slowly.”

She did so. Facing Dr. Kinsey once again, Batgirl felt herself beginning to sweat beneath the light. She wondered how she could feel so self-conscious when earlier that night she was completely okay having Dr. Kinsey fingering her.
“Now take off your pants Batgirl.”

Batgirl bit her lip. She was about to ask Dr. Kinsey if she really had to take them off, but the look on the doctor’s face dashed the impulse. Slowly, she reached down to the top of her pants and began to tug them down. Once they were off, Batgirl felt a sudden chill. She held her costume against her chest, hoping Dr. Kinsey would be okay with that. She most definitely was not.
Batgirl 2.jpeg
Batgirl 2.jpeg (228.12 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
“Put you pants on the desk Batgirl.”

“I just feel really self-conscious,” she protested.

“How do you think I felt when you used me for your own sexual gratification? You don’t think that was humiliating for me? I’m a doctor, and you made me into your own private fuck toy!”

The comment struck home. Batgirl placed her pants on Dr. Kinsey’s desk. Then she turned to face the doctor. Wearing only her mask and her boots, she stood facing her psychologist. Dr. Kinsey had to admit to herself, the heroine looked absolutely stunning. Her tight bodies and sensuous curves were quite distracting.

“Now walk over to me,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

The exposed heroine walked over to where Dr. Kinsey stood by the couch.

“What we need to do is remove the stigma of what you did to me Batgirl.”

Batgirl certainly wanted that. She could not believe she had sexually molested Dr. Kinsey!

“In order to do that, we need overlap that memory with a more powerful one. And in doing so, we need to create a scenario in which you received permission from me to climax. This scenario needs to be one of mutual agreement.”

“How do we do that?” asked Batgirl.

“Like this.”

Dr. Kinsey gently pushed Batgirl down onto the couch.

“Now let your body relax.”

Batgirl lay back on the couch and closed her eyes. She felt a warmth over her naked body as Dr. Kinsey straddled her on the couch. A trill of excitement flooded Batgirl’s body as she felt the psychologist’s lips touch hers. Hands caressed her thighs. Batgirl’s lips welcomed hers. Their lips locked and Batgirl felt all her self-consciousness and shame and humiliation fall away. She pulled the woman tightly against her body.
Last edited by sugarcoater 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added a new section and placed it both within the original story at the top and as a new post.
bare_thighz
Private First Class
Private First Class
United States of America

Post by bare_thighz »

Batgirl is so vulnerable. This therapist really shows another side of her!
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Though Batgirl was willing to give in—and was certainly enjoying—Dr. Kinsey’s sexual attention, the heroine was not adept at returning the favor. She felt so liberated in being practically naked—the boots and mask were the only vestige of the heroine; Batgirl was now merely a young woman enjoying the thralls of sexual gratification. Yet in those grip of lust, Batgirl was not paying adequate attention to the woman pleasuring her.

“Oohhh,” Batgirl moaned as she came for a third time as Dr. Kinsey’s fingers conducted a finally orchestrated performance on the heroine. The massaging, rubbing, probing and penetrating gave Batgirl what she wanted and she fell to her knees as she climaxed.

Batgirl then felt herself grabbed by her mask and pulled towards Dr. Kinsey’s crotch!

“Kiss me Batgirl,” whispered the doctor.

Batgirl was confused. How was she supposed to kiss her when her head was being gradually pulled up between the doctor’s thighs? She tried to pull her head away, but Dr. Kinsey’s grip was firm and pushed her up against her crotch. Batgirl could sense the heat and wetness beneath the thin silk material covering Dr. Kinsey’s womanhood. She suddenly realized what Dr. Kinsey wanted and she tried pulling away.

“Kiss me,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

What ensued was an awkward and highly unsatisfying experience for both women. Batgirl let Dr. Kinsey drive her crotch into her face as she halfheartedly kissed the thin fabric covering the doctor’s pussy. And when Dr. Kinsey pulled aside her silk panties, Batgirl pulled back.

“I…I’m not ready to…” Batgirl’s voice pathetically trailed off. She was both embarrassed and bothered: she was embarrassed for frustrating Dr. Kinsey and she was bothered at the thought of herself—Batgirl—having her head shoved up a woman’s crotch and being ordered to give the woman oral sex.

Dr. Kinsey thought about using the moment to chastise the heroine for being both selfish and not reciprocating. But a better thought replaced it and she quietly let Batgirl slip out from between her legs. ‘If she doesn’t want to kiss, I guess I’ll just have to make her suck.’ Dr. Kinsey let the awkward silence envelop the office as Batgirl quickly picked up her costume from the desk and began to dress, doing her best to avoid Dr. Kinsey’s gaze.

“I…I’m sorry. I’ll get going now…” Batgirl muttered as she pulled on her boots. She stood up and quickly made her way to the door.

“Don’t forget your belt Batgirl.” Dr. Kinsey picked up the utility belt and tossed it to the heroine. But just before Batgirl walked out, Dr. Kinsey called to her.

“We can try this again next week if you’re willing to follow my directions. I know you’re confused right now but you are making progress, slow as it is.”

“Okay,” muttered Bargirl as she walked out.

It was a long ride back to her apartment.

“Your next breakthrough is going to be more of a paradigm shift. We need to discuss your attitude regarding sex.”

“What about my attitude?” Batgirl asked in a defensive manner.

Batgirl had been mulling over the previous session. It had been humiliating being treated like some petulant teen begging for sex. She was Batgirl! How dare Dr. Kinsey treat her in such a demeaning manner! And having her head shoved into Dr. Kinsey's crotch?! Yet at the same time, Batgirl could not stop thinking about how good it felt to be almost completely exposed and having Dr. Kinsey's hands all over her naked body...

Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl’s frustrations and was already moving to soothe the disgruntled heroine.

“Look Batgirl, you need to accept that you are the professional out on the streets, but in here you need to understand I’m the expert. I know this is hard for you Batgirl. You should be proud of yourself for taking a significant step in self-improvement. A lesser heroine would not be willing to humble herself and seek out help. And considering all you do for this city, being able to assist you in your crimefighting is the least I can do.

“In order for you to gain greater control over yourself out there,” Dr. Kinsey gestured towards the frosted window pane through which a glow from the streetlight gave the office a calming aura, “you need to give up control in here. Lie back on the couch and make yourself comfortable Batgirl.”

The compliment had the desired effect on Batgirl. Her irritation was replaced with self-satisfaction. A lesser heroine certainly would not have had the courage to do as she had done. She sat back in the couch and waited for Dr. Kinsey to continue.

“You need to relax about sex. It has too much control over you. What we need to do is mitigate its effect on you.”

“How do we do that?”

“I’ll tell you, but I need you to trust me Batgirl. Do you trust that I have your best interests in mind?”

“I do,” Batgirl nodded.

“And you’ll comply with my treatments?”

Batgirl nodded again.

“I need you to say it Batgirl.”

“I will comply with your treatments Dr. Kinsey.”

Batgirl’s answer satisfied Dr. Kinsey. She took a deep breath. “In the simplest of terms, we need to get you fucked Batgirl.”

Batgirl was completely taken aback. It was an amazingly crass and crude comment, and an even more crass and crude suggestion! But Dr. Kinsey had anticipated Batgirl’s reaction well beforehand.

“I know, you’re wondering how an educated and sophisticated psychologist could suggest such a crass and basic solution. The fact is, you need to debase yourself Batgirl. You need to reduce sex to, for lack of a better term, a good fuck. This will lessen the intensity of your urges while simultaneously satisfying your needs.”

“But…wouldn’t that make me a…a slut?”

“Stop thinking in such arcane terms Batgirl. You clearly need to address your sexual repression. As I’ve told you, I’m also licensed in sex therapy. I can help see you through this, but you need to stop being so uptight and conservative in your thinking.”

“So what you’re saying is…I need to have sex in order to avoid having my sexuality be a liability?”

“Precisely. As we discussed earlier, we need to reduce the significance and impact of sex on you in order for you to remain focused during times of duress. And we certainly can’t have you lose control or perspective the moment some criminal should grab your breasts or cup your crotch. At this point, when you’re in the heat of combat and full of adrenaline, a criminal need only touch one of your sensual body parts and you’ll be spreading your legs for him—you’ll be writhing on all fours hoping for a criminal to put his hands all over you, rubbing your body and fingering you through that tight latex outfit of yours.”

Batgirl blushed at the mental image Dr. Kinsey was creating in her mind, partly because she was a bit turned on at the thought of it. Dr. Kinsey could sense Batgirl’s arousal as she continued describing a helpless Batgirl being manhandled by a common criminal. At the point she could see Batgirl’s nipples practically piercing her latex top, Dr. Kinsey left the theoretical Batgirl soaked in her own sweat and cum and turned to the actual Batgirl reclining on the couch and glistening in the dim light. The heroine was properly primed to take the next step.

“Now, tell me what you want Batgirl.”

“I want you to help me,” Batgirl eagerly requested. The bitterness Batgirl had felt upon entering the room had completely disappeared, replaced with a lustful enthusiasm.

Dr. Kinsey shook her head. “You disappoint me Batgirl. I thought you picked up on the issue from our last session, but it seems I’m going to have to explicitly spell it out for you. You’re being intentionally vague. Specify what you want. Until you’re willing to vocalize what you want, I can’t help you.”

Batgirl began to understand what Dr. Kinsey was asking of her.

“You don’t get to let things happen in a passive way. You need to take charge. Now tell me what you want!”
Batgirl licked her lips. She found herself fantasizing at the thought of what almost happened during their last session. Was that why Dr. Kinsey had chosen to wear such a short yet tight mini-skirt? And those boots—they looked professional, but not in the sense of office-professional.

Dr. Kinsey repeated the question one more time. She seemed to be almost cooing the question, urging Batgirl to say what Dr. Kinsey knew she wanted to say.

“I need you to say it Batgirl,” ordered Dr. Kinsey.

Batgirl hesitated. It was so wrong, she knew that. Yet despite telling herself that Dr. Kinsey was a trained psychologist and was clearly trying to help her out, the truth was that something else was prompting her to say those words. An urge, a desire, a lust deep within her that had been forced to be dormant for years was finally breaking through. And she wanted to finally satisfy those urges. Her mouth opened.

“Please…touch me,” she whispered.

Dr. Kinsey smiled and stood up. She slowly moved over to where Batgirl sat sweating in anticipation.

“I want you to beg for it Batgirl. Get on a knee and ask. Then you shall have what you ask for.”

Batgirl took a knee and looked up at Dr. Kinsey. “Touch me Dr. Kinsey.”
Batgirl posing.jpeg
Batgirl posing.jpeg (265.17 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Last edited by sugarcoater 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added another section, both in the original story to have a complete version and above (for those who have already read what has previously been posted).
As always, feedback and ideas are appreciated, critical or otherwise.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Will be adding a new section later this week. Thinking about blending the psychology sessions with crime fighting issues.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Wales

Post by Abductorenmadrid »

The doctor certainly has Batgirl dancing to her tune, nice work! I am glad you took on my other advice too, things look much better!
My avatar courtesy of sleepy-comics.deviantart.com

My current story is Supergirl Vs The Fugitive Witch of Daxam

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!

" ..[AEM] .. you're a very strange man." - DrDominator9
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

so hot!! I know another Dr. that is really enjoying this...a lot..
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

“Stand up Batgirl.”

The heroine stood up. She inhaled deeply as Dr. Kinsey reached down to Batgirl’s utility belt, unbuckled it and let it fall to the floor. She almost moaned as Dr. Kinsey’s hand moved up her thigh and caressed her crotch. She almost gasped when Dr. Kinsey’s firmly cupped her crotch. Then she felt a finger tickling her clitoris and her legs almost buckled.

“Let it happen Batgirl. Just relax and allow yourself to accept this pleasure. Now that you’re willing to ask for it, I can give it to you.”

Batgirl felt herself relaxing even as the anticipation of Dr. Kinsey’s “therapy” built inside of her.

“Now…let’s see if I can find where to gain access to Batgirl’s womanhood,” whispered Dr. Kinsey in an enticing voice. Her hands slowly felt about Batgirl’s hips until she found where

Batgirl’s skin-tight pants blended with her skin-tight top. One hand slipped down and around the side of the tight latex pants, cupped one of Batgirl’s firm butt-cheeks and gave it a hard squeeze. This distracted Batgirl enough that she missed Dr. Kinsey’s other hand pulling down the front of her pants, exposing Batgirl throbbing womanhood!

“I’m glad you remembered my instructions not to have on any underwear. Now…let’s really get that pussy of yours wet.”

The doctor’s hand cupped Batgirl’s crotch and began slowly rubbing and massaging her. Her legs shuddered. A warmth flowed from Batgirl’s pussy and a moan of pleasure came from Batgirl’s lips.

“Tell me again what you want Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey seductively cooed in Batgirl’s ear. It was time to push Batgirl further towards the sexual abyss. There was no hesitation from the heroine.

“Finger me! Make me cum!”

Dr. Kinsey pressed two fingers deep inside Batgirl. The heroine swooned. The room began to spin and she felt herself in a blissful daze. Her eyes locked on Dr. Kinsey. Her lips opened and she pulled the doctor firmly against her and kissed her passionately. Their lips locked as the two embraced. As she firmly kissed her, Batgirl spread her legs to allow Dr. Kinsey’s fingers to enter her more deeply. The combination of the intense kissing and the deep fingering built up to the most intense climax Batgirl had ever experienced. Gripping Batgirl’s exposed ass, Dr. Kinsey pressed her fingers one final time deeply into the young heroine. She felt Batgirl tremble, then cum. A moan of pure ecstasy escaped the heroine’s mouth and she fell backwards onto the couch.

“Oh…my…god!” Batgirl panted into a pillow as she lay across the couch in sexual euphoria. “That was amazing!”

Dr. Kinsey looked at the exhausted and defenseless heroine. It was quite a site: Batgirl, with her pants around her boots and her hair disheveled, bare-assed and splayed out on her couch in a state of semi-consciousness. She smiled. Batgirl’s progress was better than she anticipated. It was just a matter of time…

It took a full five minutes for Batgirl to fully regain her senses. She finally rolled over on the couch and pulled her pants back up. Strangely enough, she felt no sense of embarrassment—she was not in the least way self-conscious. ‘Dr. Kinsey’s sessions are working!’

When she finally got to her feet, Dr. Kinsey was settled in at her desk and had her calendar out. “Shall we set something up for next week Batgirl?”

Batgirl hesitated. It was only Tuesday! She could not wait a full week. “Um…would you be able to squeeze me in Thursday? Or Friday? Either day works for me.”

Had Batgirl not been so eager to set up the session and less distracted by the sense of sexual satisfaction, she might have caught it. But as it was, all she could focus on was setting up another session as soon as possible.

“Let’s plan on Friday then. In the meantime, I’m going to give you a little homework assignment.” Reaching into the top drawer of her desk, she pulled out an envelope and placed it on the corner of her desk.

Batgirl walked over to the desk and picked it up.

“Read this once you get home.”

Folding the envelope, she placed it into one of the larger pouches of her utility belt, Then she pulled out five crisp hundred dollar bills and placed them on the desk.

“See you Friday Dr. Kinsey, and thank you.”

Batgirl felt slightly embarrassed; it seemed strange thanking her. But her ride home from Dr. Kinsey’s office had never been more relaxing and satisfying, and that night she slept more profoundly than she had in years.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Another section added.

In the upcoming sections on which I'm working, Batgirl is going to experience bondage, an interaction with her psychologist's hired man, and a humiliating scene at a gas station.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

“If we are going to go any further, we will need to change the way we do business Batgirl. I cannot accept payment from you for these next few sessions. In fact, I should not have accepted your last payment.”

“What’s the problem?”

Dr. Kinsey hesitated. “If we are going to engage in these types of…shall we say ‘hands-on’ sessions…consider what paying in cash seems to imply. Now we know that these sessions are helping you with a critical weakness of yours, and obviously all these sessions are confidential, but even so I cannot accept a cash payment for such sessions.”

Batgirl felt suddenly anxious. Was Dr. Kinsey not going to continue with her therapy? She had been looking forward to it with such an intensity that she could not focus on any of her day’s tasks. All she wanted was Dr. Kinsey to touch her, to finger her, to penetrate her. And the way she looked: wearing that distracting black leather mini-skirt, partially unbuttoned blouse with those thigh-high boots again…

“But…how do I continue with my sessions? There has to be some way I can pay you!”

“Relax Batgirl. We can continue our sessions, but I’m going to ask you to do something in return for me in compensation for waiving the cost of our session.”

Batgirl wondered what Dr. Kinsey meant, but that was something she would ask about after Dr. Kinsey’s session. She nodded as she moved over to the couch and sat down.

“For today’s session, I want to explore various scenarios you might face as a crimefighter. Obviously I hope this never comes to pass, but what might happen if a criminal were to overpower you? What would happen if you found yourself restrained and in the hands of a hardened criminal? We need to make sure you wouldn’t lose your composure or be unable to focus on escape.”

Batgirl was confused.

“You’re not making sense Dr. Kinsey. Why would I not try to escape?”

“Let me show you why,” said Dr. Kinsey as she reached into the bottom drawer of her desk. “Have a seat in this chair,” she gestured to the wooden chair beside her desk. This was the first time she noticed a chair had been added to the office. Was it for her? Confused, Batgirl walked over to the chair and sat down. Dr. Kinsey walked up behind her and let the end of a rope fall into her lap.

“Now sit easy as we prepare for today’s session.”

Several minutes later, Batgirl found herself firmly tied to the chair.

“Now before you try to free yourself, we need to first fully set-up the scenario. Imagine you’ve been temporarily knocked out and find yourself restrained.”

Batgirl tried to imagine the scenario: her hands and legs bound (probably by her own bat lasso), her costume torn, relatively helpless…
Batgirl restrained.jpeg
Batgirl restrained.jpeg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 982 times
“Chances are, this is what you’re going to be in for.” Dr. Kinsey leaned over Batgirl and squeezed her breasts. Batgirl was startled. Instinctively she began to protest.

“Dr. Kinsey, I—

A hard slap stopped Batgirl in mid sentence.

“Shut up Batbitch!” and a cloth rag was shoved into Batgirl’s mouth.

“Ungh!” Batgirl could only make a few muffled noises as she strained against the restraints. She felt the rope giving a bit. But before she could make any further progress, she felt a hand slip down the front of her skin-tight pants. Fingers began playing with her pussy. Batgirl moaned against the gag. She bit down hard as she felt Dr. Kinsey’s fingers enter her. They moved expertly, slipping in and out of her. Then she felt a finger tickling her clitoris. Between the penetrating and the tickling, Batgirl could only press her thighs apart to give Dr. Kinsey more access to her womanhood. As Dr. Kinsey continued to play with her pussy, Batgirl felt a powerful climax building inside her. She pressed her body harder against the restraints, not with an intent to escape but as a physical response to the impending climax. Her entire body suddenly went taut, then she slumped into the chair as she came. She could feel her cum spreading inside her pants as she sat slumped in the chair panting.

“And that’s what I anticipated Batgirl. Look at how you completely lost focus once I started to play with your body. What do you think any sane person with a criminal mind is going to want to do to you if they are able to incapacitate you? They’re going to want to fuck you every which way! And if you don’t overcome your sexual urges, you’re simply going to let them have their way with you! Do you want a repeat of the incident at the Gotham Bank? Only the next time, it won’t simply be some guy cumming on your costume.”

Batgirl understood and nodded.

“I’m going to untie you now. Take five minutes to clean up and we can continue with today’s session.”

Once she was freed, Batgirl excused herself to the doctor’s private bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Despite a mild sense of humiliation—after all, she had been tied up and restrained—Batgirl felt a senes of arrogance flow through her. She looked amazingly sexy with her hair disheveled, a glistening glow to her face, her costume clinging tightly to her sweating body. The wetness between her legs, a few weeks ago something that would have caused her to feel shame, served to only further the sexual intensity of what she saw in the mirror.

“Now let’s try the restraints again. I’ll go a bit easier on you this time Batgirl.”

Having done a fairly decent job of cleaning herself, Batgirl was ready for another of Dr. Kinsey’s “lessons”.

“Where do you want me Dr. Kinsey?”

“Lie down on your stomach,” said Dr. Kinsey as she gestured to the couch.

A few minutes later, Batgirl found herself hogtied with a gag in her mouth.

“From this position, I won’t be able to create as much of a sensual effect for you. My hope is you can avoid being distracted and can break free. Now let’s get started once again.”

Dr. Kinsey began by rubbing and massaging Batgirl’s firm ass. She also spent a fair amount of time playing with Batgirl’s breasts as the heroine struggled against the ropes. There was still a fair amount of distraction—Dr. Kinsey knew how to arouse her—but without the penetration the heroine was able to focus enough on her restraints. It took less than a minute for Batgirl to free herself. She smiled at Dr. Kinsey as she pulled the gag from her mouth.

“Well done Batgirl!” Dr. Kinsey clapped as Batgirl placed the ropes and gag on the couch. “Better than I anticipated.”

Batgirl felt herself blush with pride, which was odd considering what she was being praised for. Nonetheless, it felt good to receive praise from Dr. Kinsey. She was a hard woman to please, and compliments had not come easily from her.

“Let’s try another scenario.”

Batgirl nodded eagerly. Between the sexual ecstasy of the first scenario and the successful outcome of the second, Batgirl was more than willing to try just about any scenario Dr. Kinsey had in mind.

Batgirl failed the next scenario in spectacular fashion.

At first the heroine thought it would be easy to escape—she was confident after her second trial. The restraints were a bit more intricate than before. In fact, she had almost asked Dr. Kinsey if this type of restraint was a likely one based on where she would be fighting crime. But she chose to keep silent lest Dr. Kinsey chastise her or stop the session prematurely. She definitely did not want the session to end yet!

Batgirl soon found herself stretched out on the couch. Her legs were spread apart and a rope was tied around her boots to each post of the couch. Her hips were slightly elevated with her legs hanging over the far end of the couch and her heels pressed against the wooden legs of the furniture. Both arms were stretched out over her head and tied to the posts on the other end of the couch. The pillows had been removed to allow for Batgirl’s body to be fully stretched out on the couch.

Dr. Kinsey had started by massaging her thighs and playing with her breasts. The tickling of her nipples was a new one for Batgirl. She felt them harden under Dr. Kinsey’s fingers, piercing against the latex of her costume. It was distracting enough to weaken her attempts to escape. But things quickly went south when Dr. Kinsey removed Batgirl’s utility belt and pulled down her pants. Normally there would have been a struggle as her latex pants were skin-tight, but Batgirl’s sweat and cum served as a lubricant and the pants smoothly slipped down past her thighs. Being restrained and exposed was a powerful arousal for the heroine.
Yet even so, Batgirl could have at least put up a semblance of a struggle. She anticipated Dr. Kinsey’s fingers and closed her eyes in expectation. But a strange sound made her open her eyes and look down. The warm vibrating metal against her clitoris elicited a visceral sexual response from Batgirl. She orgasmed almost immediately.

Dr. Kinsey did not stop. The vibrator continued moving up and down against Batgirl’s crotch. To her shock, Batgirl felt herself building up to another orgasm! She bucked against her restraints and the vibrating device between her legs. This second orgasm was more powerful than her first! She was almost hyperventilating as she panted in sexual rapture.

And yet even so, Batgirl may have avoided Dr. Kinsey’s disapproval had she put up some resistance during this third trial. She had begun to regain her bearings after Dr. Kinsey pulled the vibrator away from her crotch. But that was not the end of the trial. Suddenly Batgirl felt something hard and cool penetrating deep inside of her! Slowly at first, Dr. Kinsey began penetrating Batgirl with a smooth device that looked somewhat like a rod. It slid gently inside the heroine. Up and down, Dr. Kinsey repeatedly penetrated Batgirl. And all Batgirl could do was moan in pleasure. There was absolutely no resistance, unless pressing her hips up against Dr. Kinsey’s rod to deepen the penetration counted as resistance. By the time Dr. Kinsey finished with her, Batgirl’s body was covered in sweat and cum and her gag was covered in drool.

Batgirl was a mess. A very disappointed Dr. Kinsey removed Batgirl’s restraints. “Pull yourself together Batgirl,” was all she said as she walked over to her desk.

Batgirl slowly rolled off the couch and fell to the floor. She tried gathering her bearings, tugging on her pants. After much yanking and pulling, the latex pants were finally back on. Getting to her feet, she stumbled over to Dr. Kinsey’s desk where the psychologist sat back in her chair watching her.

“I…I’m so sorry Dr. Kinsey. I don’t know what came over me.”

“We’ll address that in a bit. First we need to give you a third-person perspective of your potential predicament. We’re going to switch roles. You’re going to have to pay close attention to my instructions Batgirl.”

“Yes ma’am,” the heroine agreed. Dr. Kinsey smiled. She liked the way Batgirl was becoming more and more submissive. Her use of “ma’am” was yet another example of the heroine’s gradual subservience.

“Tie my hands together behind my back.” Dr. Kinsey handed Batgirl the same rope she had used on the heroine.

Batgirl proceeded to tie Dr. Kinsey’s hands together behind her back. The doctor sat back down in her leather chair.

“Now stand directly in front of me, between me and my desk.”

Batgirl to where Dr. Kinsey was indicating with her eyes. Dr. Kinsey reclined in her chair and put her feet up on her desk as Batgirl stood between Dr. Kinsey’s legs looking down at the psychologist.

“Now do you remember what I did to you during your first trial?”

The heroine nodded.

“Then you know what to do next Batgirl.”

She did. Batgirl began by massaging Dr. Kinsey’s chest. She could feel the doctor’s breathing deepen and nipples harden. Dr. Kinsey’s breath deepened even further when Batgirl began rubbing her thighs. As the gloved hands worked their way slowly to Dr. Kinsey’s crotch, the heroine felt the woman tremble as her fingers grazed the doctor’s womanhood. Batgirl’s hands moved gently over Dr. Kinsey’s silk panties. Batgirl tried to remember just how Dr. Kinsey had touched her. Had the heroine not been feeling the full effect of multiple orgasms, she might have been aghast at what she was doing.

Dr. Kinsey inhaled sharply when she felt her panties pulled aside and the cool latex material covering Batgirl’s hand press up against her womanhood. A slight moan escaped her lips when two gloved fingers entered her. But Dr. Kinsey quickly recovered, hiding her pleasure behind a commanding face.

“Now try to make me cum Batgirl,” she ordered the heroine.

Batgirl began moving her fingers as she remembered Dr. Kinsey doing to her. She could feel the doctor’s wetness begin to increase, and it gave the heroine confidence. Squatting down directly in front of Dr. Kinsey, Batgirl focused all her attention on the doctor’s crotch and chest, fingering the one and fondling the other. She found herself desperate to make Dr. Kinsey cum!

Dr. Kinsey had not anticipated her own reaction to Batgirl. She had planned on maintaining her composure despite knowing how erotic it would be to have the heroine fondling her. But looking up at the gorgeous Batgirl and remembering how helpless and pathetic the heroine had looked minutes earlier was such a turn-on. And watching the heroine standing over her—desperate to sexual please her—was intensely arousing! Her plan to show Batgirl self-control was going to be more challenging than she anticipated. Then again, her ulterior motive of coercing Batgirl into making her cum was about to be fulfilled. Looking at Batgirl’s gorgeous face beneath her mask and feeling the heroine’s gloved fingers touching and pressing against her pussy was making her so wet!

‘Can’t let this happen yet. In due time this little Batbitch will be mine to play with, but not yet.’ Focusing all her will, Dr. Kinsey separated her sexual reaction to Batgirl from her planned action of freeing herself from her bondage. She managed to escape the restraints just as she was about to release a powerful orgasm.

“And that’s how it’s done Batgirl,” panted Dr. Kinsey as she pulled Batgirl’s fingers out of her pussy. “You have to maintain focus.”

“Yes Dr. Kinsey.”

Dr. Kinsey composed herself, readjusting her panties and brushing back her disheveled hair. Straightening up, she tossed the restraints onto her desk. “We’re done for today. Before we meet again, I want you to consider working on controlling your lust while working. This may be risky, so I understand if you’re squeamish or scared. After all, you don’t have superhuman powers—you’re just a woman under that mask.”

Dr. Kinsey’s jab worked perfectly. She watched as Batgirl’s posture stiffened and her jaw tightened.

“But if you do feel you can handle this and you’re not afraid to try it…” Dr. Kinsey trailed off. She wanted Batgirl’s arrogance to answer the challenge. She was not disappointed.

“I can handle it Dr. Kinsey!” Batgirl retorted. The heroine was annoyed at the reference to her lack of superhuman strength. Had she not seen or heard of her exploits? Batgirl was no mere woman hiding behind a mask—she was a sexy badass in an ass-kicking outfit!

“Okay Batgirl, I believe you can. You’re going to need this,” Dr. Kinsey handed Batgirl a small box. “Here is what I need you to do…
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added a new segment for the weekend. Feedback and critiques on content and grammar issues are always appreciated (as are suggestions).
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Batgirl looked over her shoulder. Nothing moved in the darkness of the alley.

“Still conscious?” Batgirl stood over the prone man. “You awake?” she began slapping his face. The man groaned in semi-consciousness.

‘Perfect,” Batgirl thought to herself. It was time for Dr. Kinsey’s therapeutic homework assignment. She had incapacitated a low-level criminal in a secluded area. Now she tried to recall what it was Dr. Kinsey had told her to do next. She dragged the man behind a giant trash bin and propped him up against the brick wall of the decrepit and crumbling Gotham Central Hotel.

“You must like being beaten by a girl,” Batgirl sneered at the man as she stood over him. “You sure didn’t put up much of a challenge. Guess those muscles are just for show.”

If the man could have understood what she was saying, he might have tried to come up with a clever response. Instead, he groaned in pain.

“Maybe it’s a turn on for you. You like being smacked around by a girl? You like having your ass kicked by Batgirl?” She grabbed the man by his collar and pulled his head up to her hips. Taunting the man was working. Batgirl began to feel more emboldened by this new attitude of hers. The man shook his head, trying to regain his bearings.

“Maybe I should give you a break. After all, you made it so easy to stop you.”

Did he hear her properly? Was Batgirl going to let him go? The man blinked up at the heroine.

“I’ll let you live out your fantasy.” Batgirl grabbed the man by the back of his head and shoved his face between her thighs. Moving the man’s head over her latex-covered crotch, Batgirl began to arouse herself—the contours of the man’s face created a vibration on the tight latex. Using the man’s face like a sex toy, Batgirl was able to bring herself to the verge of an orgasm. But just as she the wetness between her legs signaled an impending climax, she shoved the man’s head back against the wall.

“Sorry but you're just not good enough, I’ll finish the job myself. Enjoy some sweet dreams.” A sharp kick to man’s head rendered him unconscious.

Batgirl proudly walked over to where her Batcycle leaned against the hotel wall, leaving the man unconscious in the alley with a story no one would ever believe. The night was just about over and it was time to head home and satisfy herself with some ropes and Dr. Kinsey’s special toy.

“Before we conclude today and discuss the new procedure you’re going to try, I wanted to ask you how did you like the device?”

Batgirl’s smile answered Dr. Kinsey’s question better than anything she might say.

“Glad to hear it Batgirl.”

Dr. Kinsey stood up from her desk and walked over to where Batgirl was getting up from the couch. The night’s session had not involved as much of the hands-on experience to which Batgirl had become accustomed. But her disappointment was mitigated by Dr. Kinsey’s mention of a new procedure that would might have some potent results. (By “potent results” Batgirl hoped Dr. Kinsey meant “powerful orgasms”.)

“When you put on your Batgirl outfit to attend the rally at city hall, I want you to place the device I gave you here.” Dr. Kinsey cupped Batgirl’s crotch and pressed her middle finger up against Batgirl’s pussy. The sensation of the cool latex pressed into her womanhood by Dr. Kinsey’s manipulating finger always made her wet. Batgirl sighed in pleasure as Dr. Kinsey explained her plan.

“I want you to deliver your speech while having this device between your legs. The goal is to help you maintain focus on a mental task while resisting a physical urge. You’re getting better at resisting your sexual urges when engaged in physical activities, but we have yet to assess your ability to resist those sexual urges when involved in a mental task.

“I wanted you to first enjoy the pleasures of the device before taking on this challenge. Now that you know how much pleasure you can derive from it, you’ll have that thought in the back of your mind when you’re at the rally. This is part of the challenge: you will have to maintain your focus and forget about the pleasure the device between your legs can give you. Your mind may wander to the various times you’ve climaxed using the device—which is natural—but you have to push those thoughts and desires out of your mind. We will be strengthening your mental toughness in doing so.”

Batgirl thought about Dr. Kinsey’s suggested procedure. It made sense. And if she was being entirely honest with herself, the thought of standing before a huge audience and delivering her speech with Dr. Kinsey’s device pressing against her womanhood was quite titillating!

“And with the device turned off, you should be able to easily control your sexual urges. Having the device between your legs is enough to keep you cognizant of your lustful desires, yet without activating it you will be able to suppress those desires and maintain your focus.”

Batgirl nodded enthusiastically. “I’ll do it!” It would be an exciting and titillating experience. And without either her or Dr. Kinsey’s fingers working the device, she would easily be able to control herself from going beyond a distracting erotic arousal. ’Should make that boring and obligatory ceremony a fun little sex-capade.’

“Good! I’m proud of you for taking this on Batgirl. And I’ll be watching the ceremonies in support of you.”

On the ride home, Batgirl thought about her speech and how erotic it would be to stand before thousands of people while secretly having her little pleasure device inside of her.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Added a new section, both in the original long post of the story and above this comment. Thanks to anyone who has taken an interest in the story so far; hopefully it has been worth the read.
flirty_but_nice
Sargeant
Sargeant
United States of America

Post by flirty_but_nice »

Enjoying the story very much and always looking forward to more. :) I love reading of BGs adventures while our and about. Hoping for more and more of that!
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Batgirl looked out at the cheering crowd as the mayor began his speech. She was fidgeting a bit, distracted by the sensation of Dr. Kinsey’s device between her legs. Could people see the subtle contours of the device pressing against the tight latex covering her crotch? Cautiously, Batgirl looked out on the crowd, standing at attention with her hands on her hips. Surreptitiously, she let her hands fall over her crotch. With one hand covering the other, she furtively pressed hard against her crotch and pushed the device deeper into her pussy. She inhaled deeply, trying to maintain her focus on her upcoming speech and not on the arousing sensation building within her.

The mayor had finished congratulating the firefighters standing beside the heroine and was now pointing at Batgirl. Pointing at the masked heroine, he began describing the latest of Batgirl’s exploits and the consequent drop in crime statistics. Batgirl nodded politely as the mayor expounded on her contributions to Gotham.

Suddenly, Batgirl caught site of Dr. Kinsey standing in the crowd! ‘What’s she doing here?’

Dr. Kinsey had mentioned watching the ceremonies, but Batgirl thought she meant online, not in person! Yet there she stood, dressed in a business suit and holding a dark red purse beneath an arm, was standing near the front of the crowd. She joined in with the rest of the crowd in applauding as the mayor hit one of his speech’s key points.

‘Why didn’t she tell me she would be here?’ There was something embarrassing having Dr. Kinsey in attendance—the doctor knew what she had beneath her latex pants. The heroine tried to avoid looking directly at Dr. Kinsey, but she could not help herself.

‘Did she just wink at me?!’

Dr. Kinsey was smiling as she looked directly at Batgirl. She then opened her purse and reached inside of it. Batgirl was just able to read Dr. Kinsey’s lips as the doctor mouthed “enjoy” before she was completely distracted by a gentle pulsating sensation emanating from Dr. Kinsey’s device.

“Oh!” An involuntary gasp escape Batgirl’s lips.

The mayor paused in mid-sentence and looked at the young heroine who had begun sweating and seemed suddenly distracting.

“I…I’m sorry sir. Please continue,” she stammered awkwardly.

“Are you okay Batgirl?” whispered the mayor as he covered the microphone.

Batgirl nodded. “I’m sorry, I…I’m just a bit off today.” She gestured for him to continue with his speech.

“Let me know if I can get you anything.”

The mayor turned back to the crowd and resumed his speech as Batgirl tried to regain her balance.

‘That thing vibrates?! Why didn’t she tell me it could vibrate?!’

Batgirl squeezed her thighs tightly together to lessen the vibrations. It did not have the desired effect: the tightened muscles pressing hard against the pulsating device increased the intensity of her arousal! Between the orgasm building inside her and the desperate embarrassment of seeing the device visibly vibrating her latex pants, Batgirl tried to regain some semblance of composure.

‘That bitch! She’s fucking vibing me in front of all these people!’

Biting her lip, Batgirl tried to focus on the audience and the mayor’s speech and not on the wetness spreading across her crotch. She suddenly noticed some people in the front row were whispering to one another and pointing at her midsection. To her shocked embarrassment, she could see the latex covering her crotch was vibrating! She had to do something quickly to hide the visible effect of the device! Turning slightly against the breeze drifting across the stage area, Batgirl let her cape cover most of her body. With one of her arms hidden from sight, she quickly cupped her crotch and pressed two fingers hard against the latex covering her pussy. Being already wet and pulsating from an impending climax, Batgirl’s body welcomed the device—it slipped smoothly deeper into the young heroine. Looking down, she breathed a sigh of relief as the latex fabric tightly covering her crotch was no longer vibrating.
‘Just need to focus on my speech,’ Batgirl thought to herself.

But as she tried desperately to distract herself, to focus on her speech—or really anything besides the incredible sensation between her legs—she only found herself more and more aroused. Being sexually stimulated while standing in front of a large public audience was an intensely erotic experience! It was so different from the discreet sexual experiences with various low-risk villains in the cover of night. Here she was, standing in front of an adoring public with the mayor himself making a speech praising her recent public service, and all-the-while being vibrated into an orgasm under her costume!

The mayor had apparently finished his speech as he was now gesturing for her to take the mic and speak to the crowd. Batgirl stepped up to the mic, gripping the sides of the podium firmly. ‘Okay Batgirl, focus. Just a few quick words, then you can take care of yourself.’

Batgirl started off fairly strong. She avoided any direct eye-contact, looking out over the crowd and trying to keep her eyes away from where she knew Dr. Kinsey was watching her.

“…and it means a lot to have this moment to share with you. I want to thank the mayor and the police force for allowing me to be of service—”

Batgirl abruptly stopped. She suddenly felt the vibrations between her thighs increase in intensity!
“Oh!”
She gasped, feeling her body beginning to climax once again. Her entire will was bent upon finishing her speech, but her body was betraying her.

“…Oh…over the past few months…it has been a privilege to help Gotham. It feels…so…good…so good to be able to come…to come here and see all this support.”

Batgirl stammered out the last few words, then clutched the podium and let herself cum. She squeezed her thighs together as she felt herself begin to soak her latex pants.

‘Oh my god! This is seriously happening!’

It was. And her body was not about to stop the climax from tearing through her body. The throbbing sensation between her legs overwhelmed her.

‘Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I’m cumming!!!’

Leaning on the podium, Batgirl gave in and let herself cum. Her body was practically hanging from the podium as her legs were just about giving up on her.

“I’m…I’m sorry. I’m not one for public speeches,” Batgirl tried to continue. She turned to the mayor and in a half-whisper, half-pant asked, “May I have some water?”

The mayor signaled for one of his aides to bring the heroine a water bottle. She thanked the aide, hoping he did not sense the sexual tension emanating from her. Taking a few deep gulps of water, she put the water bottle down on the podium and tried to focus on finishing her speech as quickly as she could. The device was still vibrating maddeningly in her crotch.

Several platitudes and cliches later, Batgirl stepped away from the podium and waved to the crowd. Some of Batgirl’s fans in the front row were whispering to one another, wondering how it could someone so brave and strong could be so nervous about public speaking.

“Did you see how much her legs were shaking?!”

“And look how she’s totally sweating! It’s just like how I felt when I had to do that presentation in my Econ class.”

“...still looks so hot though.”

Looking past her fanboys and fangirls, Batgirl tried to find Dr. Kinsey’s face in the crowd. She was not sure how to feel about her. ‘Why didn’t she tell me that…thing…could vibrate?!’

A distraught and distracted Batgirl tried to make her way to the entry of City Hall. She needed some immediate privacy. Shaking hands while making her way to the large double-doors of the building, Batgirl briskly thanked the various officials who were vying for a photo-op with the hot young heroine. She did not want to be rude, but she frantically needed to escape the crowd. A few quick poses and smiles and she was almost at the entry. Once inside, she would find a bathroom and finally—

“Hey!”

Someone had just grabbed Batgirl’s ass!

“Let yourself go,” a voice whispered into her ear.

Batgirl jumped! Dr. Kinsey had somehow made her way through the crowd and was standing behind her. She suddenly felt Dr. Kinsey pinch her ass!

“Just let yourself go Batgirl,” Dr. Kinsey whispered again. And with a surreptitious movement, Dr. Kinsey rubbed Batgirl’s crotch.

Batgirl had a few choice words for Dr. Kinsey, but she was too busy swooning over the combination of the vibrating device in her pussy and Dr. Kinsey’s hand on her crotch.

“Enjoy,” smiled Dr. Kinsey. She then made her way to where the mayor was standing with a few of Gotham’s elite. Batgirl would have been surprised to discover Dr. Kinsey had a personal relationship with Gotham’s mayor had she not been too busy climaxing. As Dr. Kinsey approached the mayor, she glanced over her shoulder and winked at Batgirl and reached inside her purse. A moment later, the intensity of the vibrations coming from the device firmly planted in Batgirl’s pussy increased.

‘There’s a third setting to that fucking thing?!’

There was no way she would make it inside City Hall in time.

Propping herself against one of the giant columns of Gotham City Hall, Bargirl let herself cum. Her legs were already weak, and had she not been leaning against the column she would have fallen to the ground. Breathing deeply, she tried to control her orgasm as best she could. She felt a warm wetness flow from her crotch and down her thighs, and she prayed no one could see what was happening to her.

Thankfully, in all the celebration and ceremony and surrounded by officials and city officers milling about, Batgirl had at least a little privacy. The people on the steps of City Hall seemed more interested in ingratiating themselves with the politicians and business leaders, and Batgirl’s fanboys and fangirls were still behind the barricades. A few people did make their way over to the discombobulated heroine and introduced themselves. She shook a few hands while muttering a few words about public speaking anxiety and a lack of sleep, excused herself, and quickly made her way around the back of city hall and to the Batcycle. The device was still vibrating and her arousal had not diminished despite her orgasms. On the ride home, Batgirl found the combination of straddling her powerful Batcycle and the vibrating device to be irresistible. She began grinding against the seat of the motorcycle. The slick wetness beneath her latex pants made the ride home especially pleasurable. Slipping up and down on her seat, Batgirl allowed herself to climax once again. Passersby stared at the sight of the moaning heroine on her motorcycle grinding against the seat. Lost in her erotic reverie, Batgirl enjoyed another orgasm before she reached her apartment. By the time she arrived back at her place, her pants were soaked and she sensed a dampness in her boots!

Peeling off the soaked Batgirl costume, the need for more than a couple outfits became clear. Between the wear-and-tear of crimefighting and her frequent climaxes while in costume, the repairing and cleaning process was taking its toll on the two outfits.
‘I’ll clean it later.’ She tossed the soaked outfit into her laundry hamper. Reclining on her couch, Batgirl ended her day by playing with herself while watching the news coverage of her speech. She was amused by the newscasters’ comments about how nervous she seemed to be and how endearing it was to have a heroine behave in such a disarming manner. ‘If only they knew what was really going on.’ She smiled at the thought of her erotic experience of being vibrated to a climax—cumming in her pants against her will—in full view of thousands of people.

‘That was so fucking hot!’ she thought to herself, and an arousing sensation began to build inside of her once again.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

New section added above and to the full story at the top of the thread. As always, ideas and suggestions and criticism are all welcome.
Bronson881
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by Bronson881 »

I loved it. I am looking forward to seeing where this plays out. My ideas is unless Dr. Kinsey wants Batgirl as her own sex toy is maybe setting her up to be either sexually attracted to criminals or villians or given a trigger word (which criminals would know) reduces her to a slut.
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

Batgirl had been anticipating her session with Dr. Kinsey ever since the incident at Gotham City Hall. She had not hinted at her anger and frustration with Dr. Kinsey’s actions at the downtown ceremony—she was saving it for an in-person tirade. The time had come for Dr. Kinsey to be given a piece of her mind! (Batgirl would, of course, ignore the sexual satisfaction she had enjoyed in retrospect.) Revving her Batcycle, Batgirl sped through the Gotham streets towards her late night rendezvous.

“How dare you humiliate me like that!” Batgirl practically shouted at her psychologist as she slammed the door to Dr. Kinsey’s office behind her.

“Batgirl, please understand—

“No! You understand! I’m a heroine! You don’t get to embarrass me in public like that.” Batgirl marched over to the desk where Dr. Kinsey sat in her large leather chair. She leaned over the desk, her first raised angrily in the psychologist’s face. “Who do you think you are?! What we do here in private is one thing, but when I’m out in public you don’t get to mess with me!”

Dr. Kinsey leaned away from Batgirl’s shaking fist and nodded sympathetically, trying to pacify the irate heroine.

“A few people could sense what was going on! Have you seen what some bloggers have written about me?! Even some of my fans have posted some disgusting comments about me!”

Dr. Kinsey had to admit she had pushed things at the rally a bit too far. There were quite a few lurid descriptions of Batgirl’s public presentation, though the mainstream media outlets had been kind to the young heroine, describing how Batgirl served as an inspiration to young people everywhere who struggled with the fear of public speaking. They spoke of the courage it must have taken the heroine to stand before thousands of people and give her speech.

“Batgirl, what you have to understand is how unique your predicament truly is! I need to throw you off your game, to jolt you into distraction when you’re unprepared. I imagine crime-fighting involves some unexpected circumstances. If we cannot create unexpected scenarios for you, we cannot hope to truly help you overcome your sexual confusion.”

‘Ugh! Why does she always have an answer?!’ Batgirl was frustrated; she was rightfully angry at Dr. Kinsey, but damned if she wasn’t making sense. Still, she was not about to let her off the hook so easily.

“And you didn’t even tell me that your little device could vibrate! If I hadn’t moved quickly, people might have seen the pulsations coming from it!”

‘And then they might have seen you cumming from it,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself.

“To repeat myself, I had to keep you off-guard. Do you always know what weapons or tactics a criminal might resort to? It’s the same thing with your mind—you don’t know what your lustful desires might awaken in you at the worst possible moment.”

“But still…” Batgirl trailed off. Try as she might, she could not come up with an adequate response. Her anger was beginning to ebb.

“Okay Batgirl, I will concede that I had not anticipated you would have been so distracted by the device. Nonetheless, this was a necessary step for you. We needed to put your focus to the test.”

“Fine. But I’m Batgirl. You may take such liberties with some of your other clients, but I’m a superheroine!”

Dr. Kinsey looked up at Batgirl, standing with her hands on her hips and exuding her arrogantly prideful attitude. ‘This little costumed bitch needed to be put in her place.’ She rose from her chair and faced Batgirl. Though sooner than expected, the time had come to begin the next phase of her plan. The first step to make that happen would be giving Batgirl a sense of control, one that would be abruptly taken from her at the appropriate time.

“Okay Batgirl. I will keep that in mind. I won’t apologize for my actions as what I did was with a genuine desire to help you. I don’t believe in apologizing for an act borne of good intentions. But I do regret revealing your lustful weakness in front of Saturday’s crowd.”

Batgirl’s face flushed beneath her mask—she did not like the suggestion she had been weak.

Dr. Kinsey had to reassert herself, to regain the position of authority. Before Batgirl could defend herself, Dr. Kinsey transitioned to another subject as she gently took Batgirl by the arm and led her to the couch.

“Now tell me how you’re coming along with your crimefighting task. Have you been able to maintain focus?” Dr. Kinsey smiled and appealed to Batgirl’s ego. “I imagine it must be intensely difficult for the men you’ve subdued to maintain their focus with a strong, gorgeous woman dressed as you are putting them in their place.”

Always susceptible to flattery, Batgirl’s mind moved from her prepared screed to recounting her recent domination of various villains. She began recounting the past few weeks’ events. Dr. Kinsey reclined on her desk and listened to the heroine recount her latest escapades. By the time she finished bragging about the condition in which she left those pathetic men humiliated and defeated, she was back to her usual spirited self.

Dr. Kinsey cajoled and complimented Batgirl skillfully over the course of the heroine’s summary of her exploits. She spoke of Batgirl’s maturity and growth; she described Batgirl’s mental toughness and improved focus; she praised Batgirl in such glowing terms that the night’s session ended with Batgirl promptly setting up an appointment for the next week.

Batgirl was surprised by how different her mindset was on the ride home. She smiled, thinking to herself, ’Guess that’s the maturity Dr. Kinsey was talking about.’
sugarcoater
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
United States of America

Post by sugarcoater »

New section added. It's somewhat brief as it's setting up for the next big moment for Batgirl.