Special English vocabulary for Pantyhose

General discussions about superheroines!
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello All,

I have some questions which arise because Englisch is not my native language. :confused:

As the title says <special english vocabulary for Pantyhose> I have Problems to describe exactly a sort of Pantyhose. This is a Problem for bcause I want so order Heronie Custom Videos with Pantyhose or write stories involfing different kinds of pantyhoses or simply talk about.

Ok what I thing to knew: “sheer to waist” means that the entire Pantyhose have the same strukture and color (e.g: “normal” Pantyhoses for Heroines, Cheerleader or Bunnygirls)
is that right? :question:

But how is a Pantyhose called with a stronger and darker part at the butt or the upper leg???

whats the name of the small part between the leg´s of a Pantyhose (direkt at the Pussy^^)

Also there are Pantyhoses with one seam at the middel of the Butt or two seams on both buttocks, have this two patterns different names?

Looking forward for your helpfull reply und lerning some new vocabulary :thumbup:

Nice greetings from Germany,

Fisto
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The pantyhose with a darker and stronger top are known as support pantyhose.

The correct term for the small part between the legs is the gusset. However, it's commonly known as the cotton panel.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

point of order, "Pantyhose" is American in English, in British English they are called "Tights"
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

thanks for Reply

Yes the Pantyhose <-> Thight thing I already anderstand many years ago... Wenn in this Forum is talked about ne Nylon Heronie leg were does the most People Say Pantyhose or Thight´s or stick they to their national conventions?

Any Idears for the Pantyhose Types with the two Seams at the Butt? Do you know what I mean?

So <Seamless pantyhose> has no Seam´s anyware at the butt.

<normal pantyhose> the seam at the butt goes from the....... cotten panel up to the waistband

what I whant to knew how to find Pantyhoses were from the cotten panel two seams start und run on the two buttocks up to the waistband.
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

double post inc... ok excuse me for it but I finally found a photo:
two seams.JPG
two seams.JPG (52.32 KiB) Viewed 3105 times
I do not know myself yet exactly whether I really like Pantyhoses like that... but I think that it is really stupid and funny looks in combination with a smaler leotard and therefore is a good reason to muck the heroine and laugh.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Fisto wrote:double post inc... ok excuse me for it but I finally found a photo:

two seams.JPG
I do not know myself yet exactly whether I really like Pantyhoses like that... but I think that it is really stupid and funny looks in combination with a smaler leotard and therefore is a good reason to muck the heroine and laugh.
Fist may I ask where you found that picture?
I have a high waisted costume that requires pantyhose like that.
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey the Picture is part of a more than 10 years old picture set from ONLY TEASE

http://www.onlytease.com/

All I knew about pantyhose like that is that Pantyhoses <made in Germany> at larger size automatically zwitch the Butt part from one seam to the two seam layout...
I have no idear how to order or get a Pantyhose with two seams in "normal" size.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Found some here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 01083.html

Unfortunately, the description doesn't specify the generic name of this stitching. The brand Brio and type BKW110 doesn't seem to be listed anywhere else.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

OMG this Pantyhose look´s soooo cool :lol:
2 seams 2.JPG
2 seams 2.JPG (26.63 KiB) Viewed 3066 times
The combination with a thong leotard would look so ridiculous and stupid

just think about a story... a Heroines ordered the wrong kind of a 10th pack Pantyhoses in a Onlineshop and get Pantyhoses like these. And she have to run around in these absolutely foolish and dumb looking hose... hm :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Running to the cold shower now!! :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fisto wrote:OMG this Pantyhose look´s soooo cool :lol:

The combination with a thong leotard would look so ridiculous and stupid

just think about a story... a Heroines ordered the wrong kind of a 10th pack Pantyhoses in a Onlineshop and get Pantyhoses like these. And she have to run around in these absolutely foolish and dumb looking hose... hm :)
I'm not sure it would work to have the superheroine leaving her home or base looking ridiculous. (Ridiculous by the standards of the genre, anyway. All superheroines in leotards and tights look ridiculous to some degree.)

For me, it would work better if the villain pulls off the heroine's normal-cut leotard to reveal an ass encased in... THOSE PANTYHOSE! So she starts dignified and then gets humiliated by embarrassing underwear.

Just imagine the villain's shock and amusement. "What the fuck are you wearing?!"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^ I think that is exactly what Fisto was getting at HA- forced to where them under her costume and then ridiculed for it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:^^ I think that is exactly what Fisto was getting at HA- forced to where them under her costume and then ridiculed for it
I think Fisto wanted them with a thong leotard, so they look weird as soon as the heroine is in costume.

I was saying it might be more effective if there's a reveal when a normal leotard is pulled away.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

ahh yes missed the thong leo bit
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).