"Closed Circuit Betrayal" Featuring Layla Rylan Coming Soon To TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Closed Circuit Betrayal"

https://vimeo.com/187774681

Contains: 2 on 1, 3 on 1, and 4 on 1 Male/Female Combat, 5 fights, Face, Body, And Belly Punching, Kicks, Low Blows, Crawling, Use of Sonique Sonic Boom, Use of Blind Fold During Fights, Handcuffs During Fights, and Weapons - Bat, Chain, Night Stick, Heroine Wins By Defeating Opponents Physically.

Sonique is out for her morning jog when she comes across 2 thugs picking on a helpless victim. She intervenes and disposes of the thugs using her sonic boom. The victim is so appreciative and impressed, he asks her out. Normally, she'd never say yes, but this guy is smooth and there's something about him. She trusts him... That's her first mistake. After a successful date, she finds a note attached to her door. Her new friend has been kidnapped and his life is in danger if she doesn't arrive at the location. The location is a warehouse with a live streaming setup. Upon arrival, she is informed that if she wants to see boyfriend alive, she'll need to fight. Closed Circuit is a live streaming, members only fight club that heroines and super human beings are forced into performing for. The threat on her boyfriend’s life is legitimate, and Sonique immediately accepts the challenge. She'll have to fight 3 rounds, each with increasing difficulty. She knows the deck is stacked against her, but she doesn't quite realize who stacked the deck. Find out what happens!

http://thebattleforearth.com/closedcircuitbetrayal.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (295.25 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One of the most gorgeous ladies alive but other than that not much of anything going on.She is not knocked out,whats the point?
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The Battle For Earth rock! This looks totally awesome, when is the release?
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sonique really is a glamorous superheroine beauty and it really looks like she puts up an awesome showing of her sexy athletic fighting abilities and sonic boom powers. It's always hot to see a superheroine win after she's endured a bit of peril, I hope she stands bold at the end! :evil: :yahoo:
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Richpartist wrote:One of the most gorgeous ladies alive but other than that not much of anything going on.She is not knocked out,whats the point?
I'm a bit concerned as well. Layla has that perfect combination of tough/sexy/vulnerable. I'd love to see her, in that costume, taking on multiple female opponents in a bar room style brawl, putting up a good fight but getting overwhelmed and ultimately KO'd. I guess one can't have everything in life. Still... she's amazing and I will buy this.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's a big ask but it would be awesome if this movie had a double version ending, one where Sonique is knocked out and conquered, the other where she kicks ass and wins!