Supergirl : Mainstream Defeat

General discussions about superheroines!
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The Season 2 Episode 7 episode of Supergirl was probably the most completely humiliating, erotic, and thorough beat-down of a superheroine ever shown in mainstream television. Nothing even close has ever happened in other series that I can remember. For most of the episode Supergirl was either:

1. Getting ass handed to her in a non-Kryptonite beatdown from a cyborg.
2. Knocked out by said cyborg.
3. Imprisoned in a cage.
4. Threatened by an older more capable woman.
5. Blackmailed by the older woman to release her energy willingly.
6. Dragged by nameless/faceless thugs to a examination table where she was bound and tied.
7. Had her blood forcefully extracted while she watched.
8. Thrown harshly into a cell bouncing her off the wall while powerless.
9. Although she had help with the escape, she basically had to run away powerless.

If ever Supergirls panties were wet with the prospect of defeat, this was it.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Amazing humiliation!!!!!
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

PICTURE
Attachments
normal_mbw207-168.jpg
normal_mbw207-168.jpg (84.7 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
normal_mbw207-171.jpg
normal_mbw207-171.jpg (101.86 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
normal_mbw207-172.jpg
normal_mbw207-172.jpg (98.76 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
normal_mbw207-173.jpg
normal_mbw207-173.jpg (99.67 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
normal_mbw207-174.jpg
normal_mbw207-174.jpg (82.69 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
normal_mbw207-175.jpg
normal_mbw207-175.jpg (63.83 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Attachments
normal_mbw207-177.jpg
normal_mbw207-177.jpg (67.47 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
normal_mbw207-180.jpg
normal_mbw207-180.jpg (65.5 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
normal_mbw207-181.jpg
normal_mbw207-181.jpg (64.88 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any pics of the KO?
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

We can get pics of the KO but is one of those scenes that if you blink you missed so even with the best resolution the frame does no justice. It was a fight in the dark against an African American Cyborg Superman and the use of her heat vision or the constant explosion of light bubbles for no reason really didn't help the appreciation of the scene. And it was a fight that last longer than any other previous scene against non-CGI characters.
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

For yours consideration :

Add your own humiliation caption after this hilarious totally involuntary funny moment.

And why you make this cages that big ? You discovered an indestructible metal the heroes CAN'T BREAK, make collars, make manacles, shackles, cuffs, chains, any kind of restrains, make a tiny cage to keep your foes in a humiliating position. It's an underground lair, a dungeon, a damn basement not a five stars hotel, the comfort of your enemies is the least of your concerns.

Didn't you learn nothing from Mon-El almost successful escape attempt ? I guess not.

And for the last but not for the best :

Students, Peril Scenes Fashionists, Producers, Designers and Fan Fictionists, please for the love of God learn and take notes. You do your medical fetish scene totally wrong when you forget to hold your victim's legs in place, her head strap barely keeps the head restrained, the place is very spacious but dark and filthy, your villainess enters the scene with an useless huge seringe that goes no where near her helpless victim and you get the blood sample from her veins in the greatest PG way ever. But as we see later even that is a totally waste of time, if they just cut her head off would make no difference on their ultimate goal : acquire complete access to the Fortress of Solicitation.

You see that needle ? Goes from nothing to nowhere, she is not a Doctor, not a Nurse, not even a Drug Dealer. They could be playing for the Sadist Barbie Christmas Special and you would barely notice the difference, poking people on social media hurts a lot more that anything happening on the scene.

Please hire a professional and pay for a custom video. There are a lot of stuff to sprout from the Supergirl TV series and sadly a lot of wasted opportunities to be lamented.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

On the one hand, they came up with a way of making Supergirl helpless without being lazy and going with Kryptonite. Now, I do hope there is more to their plan than just Supergirl's blood. My Mind Control fetish kicked in and a apart of me hopes that off screen they had brainwashed her for some evil intent in the future.

Anyway, It was a good episode.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I have to agree that the depletion route of draining away her powers via laser vision is hot, but then fetish producers have been depleting her powers for years via orgasms. Too bad we'll never see that on mainstream tv.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

KennyLoggins wrote:
Cute. <3
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

Ogod...I gotta poop!
ricky1989