POLL - Dark Wondra vs Big Bad Guy

General discussions about superheroines!

Are you interested in seeing Dark Wondra taken apart by a big bad guy?

Yes! I would pay in advance.
48%
Yes! I would pay on release.
38%
No. You may select 1 option
14%

Total votes: 42
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

A fan on our forum is interested to know if there are enough people who would stump up to fund a Dark Wondra vs Big Bad Dude (e.g. Crusher) to make it happen...

He's thinking a no-holds-barred slugfest in which she is totally overpowered and humiliated. No frills, just a straight mano-a-mano one-sided beatdown with a variety of components to please all.

I attach photos in case somehow you have forgotten her...

Poll attached to gauge interest! Please vote for this blockbuster idea!

Blue

Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 26.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 26.jpg (523.07 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 54.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 54.jpg (492.07 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
Supernova 9 In Custody still 37.jpg
Supernova 9 In Custody still 37.jpg (820.12 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Canada and the UK,thats where all the most gorgeous women live I guess :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Canada and the UK,thats where all the most gorgeous women live I guess :)
Yes, I agree with that statement! LOL!

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Of course in theory you could chloroform each of the ladies,put them into a deep sleep and ship them to the US...........just sayin' :)
Lynda,Krystal,Emma,Melody,and Melanie would be great.....and throw in the two new ladies as a bonus :)
In costume of course,a man can dream :)
Last edited by Richpartist 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Of course in theory you could chloroform each of the ladies,put them into a deep sleep and ship them to the US...........just sayin' :)
Lynda,Krystal,Emma,Melody,and Melanie would be great.....and throw in the two new ladies as a bonus :)
LOL! :giggle:

B.
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes yes yes Blue!!!!! This must happen!! Would totally prepay in advance for this!! You knoe how much I love DW!!
rafe dollar
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would definitely be interested in this , i really like the DW Character.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hell yeah, I would cheerfully pre-pay to see the sexy Dark Wondra or the hot Lynda as Ultrawoman battle against a Big Bad Dude with the superheroine showing plenty of attitude before she is overpowered. :yahoo:
jobber100
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am the fan who started this - thanks v much Blue for posting for me.

Lets make this happen! We haven't seen nearly enough of Dark Wondra yet.

We need 20 pre-pay votes on this site to make this happen guys, please don't hold back :)
kidzj
Neophyte
Neophyte

Krystal Red is gorgeous, i will buy this title if made.
TheHoneyBadger
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would gladly pay in advance for this video. Also, I'm trying to register at your forum to show my support for these projects of yours, but the site registration looks to be broken. It keeps telling me that 'the e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used'; however, it's a standard Gmail account. I tried it with a couple of different email addresses and they all return the same result. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?

***EDIT 4/13/2017*** Issue has since been resolved. Thank you Blue for working that out and thank you Mr. X and jobber100 for the tips.
Last edited by TheHoneyBadger 7 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
1st Workstation: i7-7700K @4.5GHz, 64GB DDR4, 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti, Custom Watercooling Loop
2nd Workstation: i7-6700 @3.4GHz, 16GB DDR4, 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 FEs
Displays: ASUS PG348Q, 3x Samsung T24C550ND

DAZ Studio 4.9 - PS Elements 9
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TheHoneyBadger wrote:I would gladly pay in advance for this video. Also, I'm trying to register at your forum to show my support for these projects of yours, but the site registration looks to be broken. It keeps telling me that 'the e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used'; however, it's a standard Gmail account. I tried it with a couple of different email addresses and they all return the same result. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?
With some systems gmail is not allowed.
jobber100
Neophyte
Neophyte

TheHoneyBadger - see Blue's post about the issue here - http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 40&t=14632

I had the same problem which is now resolved.
rafe dollar
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really hope this gets made, Dark Wondra is Hot and Dangerous.

We need more of her.
Unknownn
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dark Wondra is my favorite character with Both Supernovas ( Kara and Prime.) Coming in at second and third as my favorites. Oh i can't forget about killer watt also as my favorite. But i really hope this episode is on. I know alot of people who like DW and want to see this made.
jobber100
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unknownn wrote: I know alot of people who like DW and want to see this made.
I'm working on it - do you know a lot of people who would pay in advance to see it made? That's the key question!
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

What's the verdict in this, Blue? Any chance we can see this? Would love it!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We do want to bring Dark Wondra back, and Krystal Red is anxious to get back into her Amazon role, but we'll have to see how our blockbuster Supernova and Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer video sells first. If that one does well, we can do a Dark Wondra video. If not, we'll have to drastically scale back our productions, and Dark Wondra may be an unfortunate casualty. So, if you really want to see this video, buy our next Supernova video being filmed in early May!

Blue