Help me fund this project

General discussions about superheroines!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Guys I wrote this as a custom for 4tomiko but need help funding. The main actress is dragonlily playing the role of superheroine Sunfire and when you see MV in the script it just means mysterious voice. I would fund this, but I'm nothing more than a broke college student who has an unhealthy addiction to 4tomiko and dragonlily. Would very much appreciate your help!!!!!!!

Script

Sunfire arrives home after a slow day of work. It's been a while since she's been called in assignment, but yet all her other superheroine partners have been getting all sorts of calls. She questions if the other superheroines don't see her on the same level as her. Suddenly Lady Harem appears. She overheard Sunfires doubts to herself. Suddneley she hears a mysterious voice.

MV: I see your doubting why you are being a superheroine my dear.

SF: whose there?

MV: I'm only hear to help you. How about you relax and have a drink.

Sunfire feels herself overcome by this mysterious force and begins to drink the glass of water next to her. Suddenly her body begins to feel heavy.

Sunfire: what's happening to me

MV: don't question my dear. Just let go and relax.

Sunfire tries to get up to fight this invisible force, but just begins stumbling.

MV: don't fight dear. Submit yourself to me and I'll remove all doubts about where you belong.

Sunfire barley able to stand: What are you talking about (tired voice)

MV: Those superheroines don't deserve you. Let your mind and body fall under my control and you shall have what you please.

Sunfire stumbles onto the couch: I'll never fall to your dark ways

MV: Just listen to the sound of my voice. Just relax.

Sunfire can no longer resist the hypnotic voice of this mysterious force.

She begins saying in a hypnotized state: must relax. Must relax. Must relax.

Sunfire falls unconscious.the invisible force drags her off the couch.

MV: Its time for you to become mine dear. You shall be the new leader of Asian whore warriors. First let's remove all memory of your past life.

The mysterious force first removes one of Sunfires boots. She begins unzipping her costume. She begins taking it off when suddenly Sunfire awakens. The still drowsy Sunfire gets up and grabs her boot of the floor. Her costume is not fully on as the top half of her breasts are showing.

Sunfire: must resist. Will not turn evil.

The mysterious voice just watches as Sunfire throwing punches at nothing. MV has seen enough and throws a punch at Sunfire sending her to the ground so hard that when she lands her legs jump up. Sunfire is exhausted but is still semi conscious .

MV: You superheroine friends don't need you and don't want you.

Sunfire: They don't want me (repeating MV in a hypnotic voice)

MV: you're no longer a superheroine. You are nothing more than a dirty whore.

Sunfire: I'm nothing More than a dirty whore

MV: Your mind and body belong to me know. You will become my Asian whore warrior.

Sunfire: I am yours. I am your Asian whore warrior.

MV: Excellent my dirty whore. Now sleeeeep.

Sunfire faints. The mysterious voice removes the rest of her outfit. Once fully nude she is dragged upstairs. Once upstairs Sunfire is spread eagle on white sheets with a dildo in her vagina. Her mouth is moist on the outside from much hours of sucking on the dildo and her hair is messy.

MV: Slumber my dirty whore Angel. Soon we'll be fetching your sisters and bringing them under our control.
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Guys feel free to make changes to the script. I really would love people to get on board. I need funding. If you can't fund can you please give me ideas on what to do