Exceptional videos

General discussions about superheroines!
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking lately about two videos in particular that I have enjoyed and how much I liked them because they differed from the norm. So, I thought I might start a thread recognizing different, special, exceptional videos that differ from the expected. My hope is that we could all collectively contribute to recognize and improve awareness of these videos. So, I would invite you to add a post if you have a video in mind that you think represents something a bit different. Here are my two:

1. Blue Widow (http://www.thebattleforearth.com/bluewidow.html), which as I already mentioned, features more explicit liquid peril than one normally sees, particularly from a Western (non-GIGA) production.

2. She-ra: Princess De-Powered (http://www.heroinemovies.com/she-ra-pri ... ine-films/), which features an underrepresented character, high production values, and tentacles

-Masmune
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, if you are looking for "different", the I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Weatherman (Jim Weathers).
He has some amazing and unique videos with effects that hardly anyone else has.

It's hard to single out one in particular, but he has a dozen or so quicksand-type videos. A few other performers have a couple of these, now, but I'm pretty sure Jim was the pioneer in this area. Here's are just a couple of examples:

http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... sure-sand/
http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... quicksand/

And then, of course, there's this one where Batgirl is grabbed and held by a wall of hands, which I am pretty sure was at least partially inspired by my post on this forum.

http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... ing-hands/
shevek
Producer
Producer

I'd like to add that I'm very surprised that this is the first mention of the new Amy Fantasy She-Ra video (Secret Heroine Films/Cosplay Cuties) that came out a couple weeks ago. I was loathe to go ahead and simply make a thread about it, because I didn't know if Mr. Hero would eventually get around to promoting it on this forum, but apparently he hasn't. Over on HM: 1) people are going apeshit over it, 2) Amy Fantasy is personally answering almost every comment and question about it (how amazing is that?), and 3) as a result, she has become the fastest rising star in SHIP after a slow climb over the past couple years (I've been a fan of hers for about year and have a bunch of her other stuff). I actually let Amy know that it would be great if she signed up on this forum and started promoting her videos and talking with fans here..I don't think she has (correct me if I'm wrong tallyho & MH?) but she did answer me personally thanking me for the suggestion.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Fred & Carrie*, artisanal pickle makers*, and vegan strip clubs* aside, what it is about Portland, Oregon that makes it so sexy? Imagine if Amy Fantasy approached you with a flyer and said "Come to my DJ night!*". You'd go even if you didn't like the music.

[*Portlandia references]
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Those are some exceptionally hot vids- WOW. Can't stress Jim Weathers' Helping Hands video enough- it is incredibly sexy. And that Amy Fantasy is personally answering almost every comment with such candid and fun responses makes her even hotter to me- and I already thought that just based on her portrayal of She-Ra alone. Her star is rocketing into the heavens in this genre.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Great recommendations.
Jim Weathers -- a bondage institution, but the quicksand sets/vids are quite the perilous treat.
Amy wears the SHF hot pink lipstick well -- love that O face.
And Blue Widow's a nice throwback.

If I might humbly add notes on a few past works that I find exceptional, if perhaps more subtly distinctive:

Punished Heroines: Enthusiastic Participation. There's discomfort on multiple levels, almost self-commentary in this flick. The villain is such a smug dick, the titular catchphrase is so grating, and the heroine is adorable as she works through her predicament. It's delightfully mundane. "Now go fix me a sandwich." Also, somebody has lavish cat furniture.

Primal Fetish: Adrestia. Dark and mean and lingering, this ambitious custom tells a story and it doesn't flinch.

Alex David: Miss Pacman. Psychadelic, weird and wonderful. Cheeky fun that works because it fully commits to the premise.

TBFE: Three Bad Things. Hardly the only flick to use the dreamscape premise, but the actors get to play with a couple of interesting ideas, and they're great to watch.

These studios are like favorite restaurants. They know what they're good at, and they know their fans have expectations that need to be met to keep the lights on... but when they get to stretch a bit, we're rewarded with enthusiastic participation.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Imagineer wrote:
6 years ago
we're rewarded with enthusiastic participation.
Quite literally - I think there are three volumes of Enthusiastic Participation, no?

BTW, Tie and Teez, I just read that Magik/Enchantress hand-groping thread you started from two years ago..wow! Pretty interesting that several producers ran with your idea. Even more intriguing that I'd never heard of that Magik/Enchantress scene from New Mutants before..amazingly hot
stuff!

And a bit disappointing that two years later, still nobody has ever tried to do a fetish video with the character of Illyana. Now *that* would be something exceptional! [Perhaps Alex Braun has cast a Magik at some point, though? I don't remember.]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Imagineer wrote:
6 years ago
Primal Fetish: Adrestia. Dark and mean and lingering, this ambitious custom tells a story and it doesn't flinch.
I'm a big Primal fan, but I never bought this one. What's unique or different about it? Looks like all the other Primal videos to me. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
6 years ago

BTW, Tie and Teez, I just read that Magik/Enchantress hand-groping thread you started from two years ago..wow! Pretty interesting that several producers ran with your idea. Even more intriguing that I'd never heard of that Magik/Enchantress scene from New Mutants before..amazingly hot
stuff!

And a bit disappointing that two years later, still nobody has ever tried to do a fetish video with the character of Illyana. Now *that* would be something exceptional! [Perhaps Alex Braun has cast a Magik at some point, though? I don't remember.]
Yeah, it was really interesting. I started the thread with the intention of ordering a custom and then Anastasia Pierce released a video very soon after. Then Jim Weathers did it. I think Jim claimed that he had already been working on it and was not inspired by the thread I posted, but that seems like an awfully hard-to-believe coincidence.

Frankly, I didn't LOVE either of their interpretations. Jim's was, of course, up to his usual standards, but there wasn't enough struggling against the hands and the Batgirl-in-pantyhose thing just didn't work for me. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Angela Somers. I remember when she first starting getting into Superheroine work and everyone was raving about her, but I just never saw it.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
6 years ago
Imagineer wrote:
6 years ago
I'm a big Primal fan, but I never bought this one. What's unique or different about it? Looks like all the other Primal videos to me. :)
I recommend (re)reading the release announcement post and thread:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26297

The story graphically depicts the violent origin of the superheroine's powers. Anybody who doesn't want to see things get too real should stay away. It's fucked up, but it's good work by all involved.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I bought She-ra: Princess De-Powered and liked it. Nice tentacle work and I wish people would do more tentacles. Really reminded me of Akiba-web
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for posting! I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I just thought it might be a fun thread with some good videos. So far, so good!

Thank you again.

-Masmune
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Steve Noir has some excellent videos. He has a wide range of fetish videos that include cacooning, sleepgas, and beat downs. Absolutely worth a look if you are not familiar with his work.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

wmbc20151027-155.jpg
I kinda like that Catwoman ripped the bottom of her catsuit off... :)
wmbc20151027-155.jpg (331.86 KiB) Viewed 3621 times
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
6 years ago
shevek wrote:
6 years ago

stuff!

Yeah, it was really interesting. I started the thread with the intention of ordering a custom and then Anastasia Pierce released a video very soon after. Then Jim Weathers did it. I think Jim claimed that he had already been working on it and was not inspired by the thread I posted, but that seems like an awfully hard-to-believe coincidence.

Frankly, I didn't LOVE either of their interpretations. Jim's was, of course, up to his usual standards, but there wasn't enough struggling against the hands and the Batgirl-in-pantyhose thing just didn't work for me. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Angela Somers. I remember when she first starting getting into Superheroine work and everyone was raving about her, but I just never saw it.
Actually, I know it may seem like a coincidence, but I had been thinking of doing something like this since writing it into a Batgirl fan fiction story, way back in the 90's. My actual idea was to have the hands come of this sort of latex ground and they basically caress her, but I never really figured out how to do that properly. I got the original inspiration from the horror movie "Videodrome" when the hand comes out of the TV. -I had been thinking of how I could do it properly for a long, long time. Then I had an idea of just simplying it and using a latex wall with a bunch of gloved latex hands - and went with it. It's funny because yes, Anastasia did do it right before me and she actually came by my place and helped the day we shot this with Angela. Two of those hands are Anastasia's :)
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
Videodrome - hand coming out of the tv...
maxresdefault.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 3621 times
Last edited by JWeathers 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
6 years ago
Well, if you are looking for "different", the I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Weatherman (Jim Weathers).
He has some amazing and unique videos with effects that hardly anyone else has.

It's hard to single out one in particular, but he has a dozen or so quicksand-type videos. A few other performers have a couple of these, now, but I'm pretty sure Jim was the pioneer in this area. Here's are just a couple of examples:

http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... sure-sand/
http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... quicksand/

And then, of course, there's this one where Batgirl is grabbed and held by a wall of hands, which I am pretty sure was at least partially inspired by my post on this forum.

http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfoli ... ing-hands/
Thank you for the kind words and the plug :)
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

It'd be remiss of me not to post something about the Daredoll Dilemmas on here. From the elaborate sets to the sexy models, these guys really kicked it up a notch and at $5 for a 15 minute installment (now $10 for HD versions), it was great value for the money.

The stand out episodes for me would have to be:

1) Ep. 17a Minx Gets Sliced in a Thrice!
IMG_3899.JPG
The Antimatter Gloves are seconds from touching her...
IMG_3899.JPG (46.03 KiB) Viewed 3476 times

Koa Marie Turner, a Playboy model, was an institution in the Daredoll Dilemmas series and this list could have easily featured 4 or 5 Minx videos (others have amazingly sexy death traps for the heroine such as the buzzsaw, the giant power drill, mummification, etc). But the Antimatter Glove sequence in this episode, where the heroine is bound to a board from which gloved hands emerge and feel her up, made this an instant classic.

2) Ep. 20a A Lovely Lotus Wrapped in Silk!
IMG_3907.PNG
The sliming process is just getting started...
IMG_3907.PNG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3476 times

The stand out sequence here is an extended scene in which a paper mache slime coating is applied all over Lotus' body. You can actually see her shivering under the slime wrap in a way that is very reminiscent of Yvonne Craig's involuntary squirms while tied to the pattern cutter as Batgirl.

3) Ep. 16a Daredoll Kiki and the Kinky Day!
IMG_3900.JPG
The Discomboobulator in action!
IMG_3900.JPG (95.26 KiB) Viewed 3476 times

Kiki also has several excellent videos but this one was her strongest featuring an excellent capture where the villain seizes her from behind and strokes her thigh with a special clawed glove that turns her into putty in his arms. She also gets pulled into a chemical soup (and the gas beautifully swirls around her breasts), she faces the Discomboobulator (basically a kids toy that the villain uses to personally rub down her breasts- holy indignity Batman!), and then is paralyzed with an injection into her butt before being fed to a vore snake. This one's got it all!

You can buy these episodes and others here: http://www.dyna-flix.com

Highly recommend any featuring the above three heroines as well as Pyro/Dynamo/Pinx (also played by Koa Marie Turner), Rio (same model as Kiki), Puss, Mint/Blu, Ice, Aura and Cherry.