Advice on finding models from fellow producers

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I just had a no-show over the weekend which cost me time and money. A lot of models are very unreliable in this industry. Any advice on finding reliable models would be appreciated. I am in the northeast which makes this difficult as there seem to be plenty of models available in Florida, Georgia or California.

Avenues I've tried that were a waste of time with either models not showing up or never getting back.
Craigslist
Model Mayhem
Twitter
Fetlife
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

You're going to have to rely on word-of-mouth, and recommendations from other producers on models who won't flake on you at the last second. The non-flaky ones though are going to be very expensive to hire, especially in the NY/NJ area. Talent is not cheap.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Shakeshift wrote:
6 years ago
You're going to have to rely on word-of-mouth, and recommendations from other producers on models who won't flake on you at the last second. The non-flaky ones though are going to be very expensive to hire, especially in the NY/NJ area. Talent is not cheap.
Thanks for the feedback Shakeshift. You're right about word-of-mouth and recommendations from other producers. I think that's the road I will end up taking.

Regarding the pay, I've talked to another producer and he said my pay is very high for the content I produce.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Word of mouth an reliability are one of the reasons you see the same girls doing videos over and over again. You know they'll show up and not do weird things cause they built up a reputation for this.