Custom information

General discussions about superheroines!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I wanted to do a custom with superheroine underworld or hypnotics world. Not sure who is in charge of that on his forum, but I have had issues trying to submit a script for pricing on the website. I will include the information below if anyone can help.

Hello I wanted to do a custom with your company. I have the scripted listed below. For the models I wanted Akira lane for the hero part and a mature looking women for the villain role. I’m looking for 15-20 minutes, but after reading give me an appropriate time. There is nudity for only one character, which is Akira. the script is below..

Asian Angel had recently heard a report that several women have been disappearing lately. What was strange about the report was that only Asian women had been the victim and several witnesses say they saw some women go into some old studio in an abandoned part of town. Asian Angel waited till sunset to head out. She put on her Red body suit and yellow nylon costume with the letter A in the center and headed out. It was quite a distance from where the headquarters were and had an ominous feel to it. The building was white, but most of the structure had been damaged from ware. She entered through the creeking doors. She saw a lot of black belts, bow staffs, and a lot of different karate equipment. From a distance she saw a light appearing from what appeared to be basement stairs. She headed in that direction and when she got down there it looked as if it were some karate studios. There were mats everywhere and belts hanging on the wall, as well as practice dummies. What was strange is for an abandoned building, the studio looked pretty new. All of a sudden a door opened from the backside of the room and emerged an Asian women wearing a traditional Japanese kimono.

"Who are you?" said Asian Angel.

"I'm Lady Kyoto and you appear to be lost, I see", said Lady Kyoto.

Right as Asian Angel was going to ask if Lady Kyoto knew anything about the missing women, Lady Kyoto interrupted.

"How dare you come into my studio with your shoes! It is against the traditional customs!"

"Sorry about that, would you like me to take them off?", replied Asian Angel

"You have already shamed my studio and for that you must be punished."

Lady Kyoto assumed the fighting stance

During a sequence in the altercation, Asian Angel's mask was pulled and Lady Kyoto quickly took notice.

Lady Kyoto thought, "Society has poisoned this poor Asian beauty. No daughter of Asian blood will be a delinquent. I must have her and I will fix her!"

"You have shamed our people and even more shameful, you are on of us. You will be punished!"

Right before Asian Angel could say anything, she received a hard shot to the face from Lady Kyoto's barefoot. She felt kind of dizzy but shook it off. She went in for several punched and kicks, but Lady Kyoto was highly skilled and very elusive.

"You shame our culture with your lack of mastery of the fighting arts!"

Lady Kyoto did not want this continue too much longer. She attacked with several blows to the body of Asian Angel and repeated hard kicks to her face. After Asian Angel had nothing to give, she was picked up by Lady Kyoto and slammed into the wall. She was complete knocked out.

Lady Kyoto picked up the unconscious asian angel and took her into a private room.

She layed her down on a table. She decided it was time to corrupt the young heroine and make her obey her.

Lady Kyoto: Let’s get rid of that nasty outfit.

She begins by removing the shoes, followed by the rest of the costume. Lady Kyoto begins playing with the nude heroine. She licks her foot and fondles her breast. She injects the nude heroine with a chemical that causes her body to grow weaker by the moment. Asian angel begins to wake up

Drowsy Asian Angel: What...What is going on.

Lady Kyoto: don’t speak, just relax

Lady Kyoto gives Asian Angel a kiss on the lips and commands her to stare into her hypnotic eyes

Lady Kyoto: Listen to my voice, become my slave and obey me.

Drowsy asian angel tries to resist, but to no avail

Hypnotized Asian Angel: I..I must obey my master.

Lady Kyoto: That’s right my child. Give yourself to me. You belong to me now

Hypnotized Asian Angel: I belong to master.

Lady Kyoto is pleased at this. She puts on a strap on and order Asian Angel to spread her legs.

Hypnotized AA: I will cum for master.

Lady Kyoto fucks AA until she cums and after this she gives her a kiss to put her to rest.

Lady Kyoto: Rest my dear. I have many more plans for you to come.

We see a final camera shot of the nude Asian Angel.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thats Mighty Hypnotic who runs this forum. Message him by finding a post of his -there will be one in the Site news part of forum - and click 'contact' under his name and avatar, then select private message.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ahh I see my contact form needs to be updated.... Sorry about that but thanks for bringing it to my attention..

You can communicate with me through here...

[email protected]

Right off the bat I can tell you that Akira has retired and I've talked to her about doing a few things but so far she hasn't budged. So we would have to find a new girl for you of which I have a few choices. Send me an email and we'll come up with a solution....

MH
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Supernatural wrote:
6 years ago
I wanted to do a custom with superheroine underworld or hypnotics world. Not sure who is in charge of that on his forum, but I have had issues trying to submit a script for pricing on the website. I will include the information below if anyone can help.

Hello I wanted to do a custom with your company. I have the scripted listed below. For the models I wanted Akira lane for the hero part and a mature looking women for the villain role. I’m looking for 15-20 minutes, but after reading give me an appropriate time. There is nudity for only one character, which is Akira. the script is below..

Asian Angel had recently heard a report that several women have been disappearing lately. What was strange about the report was that only Asian women had been the victim and several witnesses say they saw some women go into some old studio in an abandoned part of town. Asian Angel waited till sunset to head out. She put on her Red body suit and yellow nylon costume with the letter A in the center and headed out. It was quite a distance from where the headquarters were and had an ominous feel to it. The building was white, but most of the structure had been damaged from ware. She entered through the creeking doors. She saw a lot of black belts, bow staffs, and a lot of different karate equipment. From a distance she saw a light appearing from what appeared to be basement stairs. She headed in that direction and when she got down there it looked as if it were some karate studios. There were mats everywhere and belts hanging on the wall, as well as practice dummies. What was strange is for an abandoned building, the studio looked pretty new. All of a sudden a door opened from the backside of the room and emerged an Asian women wearing a traditional Japanese kimono.

"Who are you?" said Asian Angel.

"I'm Lady Kyoto and you appear to be lost, I see", said Lady Kyoto.

Right as Asian Angel was going to ask if Lady Kyoto knew anything about the missing women, Lady Kyoto interrupted.

"How dare you come into my studio with your shoes! It is against the traditional customs!"

"Sorry about that, would you like me to take them off?", replied Asian Angel

"You have already shamed my studio and for that you must be punished."

Lady Kyoto assumed the fighting stance

During a sequence in the altercation, Asian Angel's mask was pulled and Lady Kyoto quickly took notice.

Lady Kyoto thought, "Society has poisoned this poor Asian beauty. No daughter of Asian blood will be a delinquent. I must have her and I will fix her!"

"You have shamed our people and even more shameful, you are on of us. You will be punished!"

Right before Asian Angel could say anything, she received a hard shot to the face from Lady Kyoto's barefoot. She felt kind of dizzy but shook it off. She went in for several punched and kicks, but Lady Kyoto was highly skilled and very elusive.

"You shame our culture with your lack of mastery of the fighting arts!"

Lady Kyoto did not want this continue too much longer. She attacked with several blows to the body of Asian Angel and repeated hard kicks to her face. After Asian Angel had nothing to give, she was picked up by Lady Kyoto and slammed into the wall. She was complete knocked out.

Lady Kyoto picked up the unconscious asian angel and took her into a private room.

She layed her down on a table. She decided it was time to corrupt the young heroine and make her obey her.

Lady Kyoto: Let’s get rid of that nasty outfit.

She begins by removing the shoes, followed by the rest of the costume. Lady Kyoto begins playing with the nude heroine. She licks her foot and fondles her breast. She injects the nude heroine with a chemical that causes her body to grow weaker by the moment. Asian angel begins to wake up

Drowsy Asian Angel: What...What is going on.

Lady Kyoto: don’t speak, just relax

Lady Kyoto gives Asian Angel a kiss on the lips and commands her to stare into her hypnotic eyes

Lady Kyoto: Listen to my voice, become my slave and obey me.

Drowsy asian angel tries to resist, but to no avail

Hypnotized Asian Angel: I..I must obey my master.

Lady Kyoto: That’s right my child. Give yourself to me. You belong to me now

Hypnotized Asian Angel: I belong to master.

Lady Kyoto is pleased at this. She puts on a strap on and order Asian Angel to spread her legs.

Hypnotized AA: I will cum for master.

Lady Kyoto fucks AA until she cums and after this she gives her a kiss to put her to rest.

Lady Kyoto: Rest my dear. I have many more plans for you to come.

We see a final camera shot of the nude Asian Angel.
Hey Supernatural. I like your idea it looks great. I don't know if you know this, but I think Akira has stepped down from the performer's post sadly (be warned. I hear a lot of producers get really 'heated' if you ask for people who are no longer in circulation. Best course of action is let them choose for you to be on the safe side or tell them what your preferences are so they can give you 'prime' candidates for your idea).

If you absolutely have to have someone of Asian decent for your idea, I highly recommend the lovely Nyssa Nevers or Dragonlily. Those two would be your best candidates.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'