Lynda Custom - Ultrawoman/Agent Steel!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

On one of the other forums, some of the members wanted to put ideas together for a custom starring Lovely Lynda (pic below), but some wanted her as a White Angel and others as Ultrawoman. So, I got involved and this is the result...

Firstly, a storyline is vital and one that will fit into our regular continuity. Well, it just so happens that Ultrawoman has her sexy secret agent identity of Agent Steel that she can bring to the video as well as Ultrawoman. So, here is a suggested storyline...

"Ultrawoman: The Origin"
- This is obviously a flashback episode.
- The video opens with Lynda as Agent Steel on a secret agent assignment.
- She has uncovered a secret organization known only as the Collectors.
- She breaks into their facility and plans to download secret info from their computer system. While it is downloading, she searches the desk and finds some ancient relics, including bracelets and tiara. As she holds them, she is mesmerized and totally distracted. She hears a female voice in her head saying, "You are worthy. Don the bracelets of Commander Ultra of Amazonia, and I will grant you my powers"!
- Suddenly, a super-powered sentry, who had entered the room while she was distracted, attacks her from behind.
- He starts to beat her to death, ending with a strangulation.
- She's almost done for when she manages to reach for the tiara and uses it to stab him
- He releases her and she slips on the bracelets and tiara, slams the bracelets together, and Ultrawoman appears for the first time
- Then, the two battle, super agent vs. amazon warrior!

We can hang whatever elements you all want on such a plotline, but it is one that will move the Ultrawoman storyline along, and not just a collection of exploitative and unnatural elements that would not interest or inspire the actress.

I've run this idea past Lynda, and she would be excited to do this origin storyline.

Of course, it depends how many people are going to be contributing to this custom. It will cost about $6,000 to produce, but I will be selling it to the public afterwards. So, we can do it for $3,000, i.e. I'll match all contributors dollar for dollar. So, if we had 50 people contributing $60 each we could get it done, but I suspect that getting 50 to prepay, even if we approach the other forums, might be a stretch. The other way of looking at it would be 30 contribute $100 each.

Now, obviously, we cannot include 30 to 50 elements, but there are many people who want the same elements. So, let's see how many we can get who want to see the same 10-20 elements.

Who is ready to contribute $100 to get their favourite element, plus both versions before its public release, plus the type of extras that members received during the days of our membership club?

Some of the elements that could easily be included would be:
1. Agent Steel in sexy civilian attire;
2. Strangulation of Agent Steel;
3. Agent Steel in a beatdown;
4. Ultrawoman in various types of peril, such as chloro, bearhug, backbreaker, etc.

Feedback please!

Blue
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 21.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 21.jpg (674.16 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 40.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 40.jpg (741.55 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there any chance of sexual elements in this? I’ve seen some stunning work with her in that capacity.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:
6 years ago
Is there any chance of sexual elements in this? I’ve seen some stunning work with her in that capacity.
Well, not sure what sexual elements you have in mind, but she does not do topless any more or fondling.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry to hear that. I really liked her superheroines.net material when she went quite explicit.
Honestly, anything risque with that outfit would be fantastic to see. She is one of the most stunning women I’ve ever seen in any of these superheroine videos over the last 20 years.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, we have 10 fans paying $100 each to get this video made, and they're getting:
- Both versions of the video well before it goes on public sale;
- Extra footage that will not be available to non-contributors (perhaps even with a special video thank you from Lynda); and,
- Your element added specially to this custom video!

We just need another 20 to make this a go! So, please post here or email me at [email protected] if you're interested in contributing $100 and let me know which element you want.

So, let's make this happen, guys! It's up to you!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We are very, very close to having this custom done, but we still need some more contributors. Remember, as with the late lamented Bluestone Superheroine Club, contributors will get both versions before they are released to the public, extra footage available nowhere else, plus your satisfaction in getting this awesome video produced. The minimum contribution is $100, and if your element is not already included in the synopsis below, we could add it, if it easily fits into the draft script. Those who contributed early have already had their elements incorporated into our draft script.

I was somewhat surprised that no bearhug fans stepped forward, as this could be included in the fight scene. We did get a few contributors who simply liked what was already proposed and pledged without adding additional elements, which is cool, because we can only add so much into a video. So, here is the result, which was a real challenge, because the chloro fans and strangle fans both wanted their elements. That is why, for the first time, I had to make the Extreme and Peril versions differ not just at the end but midway through the storyline. Anyway, below is the script synopsis as well as the contributors and the elements requested by them:

Story Synopsis

"Ultrawoman: The Origin" (a flashback episode)
- The video opens with Lynda as Agent Steel on a secret agent assignment. She is dressed in skirt suit, white top, pantyhose and high heels.
- She has uncovered a secret organization known only as the Collectors.
- She breaks into their facility and plans to download secret info from their computer system. While the files are downloading, she searches the desk and finds some ancient relics, including bracelets and tiara. As she holds them, she is mesmerized and totally distracted. She hears a female voice in her head saying, "You are worthy. Don the bracelets of Commander Ultra of Amazonia, and I will grant you my powers"!
- Suddenly, she senses a super-powered Collector sentry behind her, who had entered the room while she was distracted, and she spins about pulling her gun, but he knocks it out of her hand.
- He starts to beat her to death with a series of face and body blows that end with a blow that knocks to onto the desk.
In the Extreme version, she is strangled. It’s a long strangle, and she apparently dies with eyes staring into space, her hand resting against the tiara. He releases his grip on her neck.
In the Peril version, her attacker places a small cloth over her nose and mouth and chloroforms her. As she struggles, her feet kick and her shoes fall off in the process. She passes out with her hand resting against the tiara.
- Suddenly, her hand twitches, grips the tiara, and she uses it to stab him, causing him to recoil. Steel slips on the bracelets and tiara, slams the bracelets together, and Ultrawoman appears for the first time, in full costume together with under the knee high heeled boots.
- Then, the two battle, super agent vs. amazon warrior! The battle is vicious, with UW knocked down a couple of times, so that her pantyhose starts to rip. UW is chopped in the throat and gags.
In the Peril version, she is roughly chloroformed with a small cloth, and passes out. She is debooted, showing her nyloned feet. Then, she is carried away in an ots carry.
In the Extreme version, she is strangled in a torturously painful, long strangle (shot from various angles).

Contributors and Elements Requested (The usernames are from the forums where they made their pledge, unless they were email pledges):

markmarr -$300.00 for business attire, high heels, hose, plus strangling

cs71 - $400 for rough chloro (with smaller cloth like in White Angel 10), heels coming off with nude tights and some upskirt views. Closer, longer foot shots. A 2nd chloro.

Super heroine lover -$150.00 for ripped pantyhose when she's Ultrawoman !

Richpartist -$100 for chloroform and ots scene in UW costume.

Drevian - $100 for Agent Steel in sexy civilian attire beaten and strangled.

Totallibertarianism - $100 for a classic F VS M with a death by long painful strangulation.

Dr Manhattan - A throat chop for $150.

xj900uk - $150.00 for high heels, short skirt and white blouse with a jacket for her in civies.

ec76 -$200.

vcsanks - $200 if she is strangled like Supernova Prime 4: Prisoner Exchange with multiple angles of the torturously painful strangulation.

Rp21870 - $100.00 for the cause.

The Honey Badger - $500 - UW boots. M vs. F.

Email pledges: $350

Total Contributed to Date: $2,800 (of the required $3,000 minimum).

We still need a few more contributors. So, anyone who likes the synopsis above and wants to see this video made, please make your pledge now either by post on this thread, pm or email. You can email me at [email protected]. Remember, the minimum contribution is $100.00.

Blue
Attachments
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 34.jpg
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 34.jpg (867.38 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, the funds have been pledged for this blockbuster Lynda custom: "Ultrawoman: The Origin". Once the funds have been collected, we'll schedule the shoot.

We'll keep you posted on this thread as the project moves forward.

Blue

:ww1:
Attachments
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 8sm.jpg
Ultrawoman 7 Return of Wondra still 8sm.jpg (438.5 KiB) Viewed 2930 times
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

How is this going? I had an idea for a villain/villains
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

I hope this lots of sleeping perils and facedown scenes on this one!! Lynda will always be my favorite!! This is going to be so DARN AWESOME!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DemonLizardman wrote:
6 years ago
How is this going? I had an idea for a villain/villains
Update: We've now collected on all of the pledges and the script has been finalized.
This will indeed be an awesome video, since it was put together from the requests of fan contributors!
We are shooting this Lynda custom at the end of June, because the end of May is scheduled for a White Angel shoot starring Cara Swift (of Blackbird fame)!

Blue

:ww1: