Jennifer Morrison as Electra Woman

General discussions about superheroines!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So I was watching some Once Upon A Time on Netflix lately and found Jennifer Morrison to be instantly striking; she has a very distinct 'superheroineish' look about her, and a killer body as well. The more I looked at her, the more I thought to myself how she would make a great Electra Woman, if there was ever a slight chance of rebooting that show. I know it's most likely never going to happen, but at least she makes my fantasy wish list as my first choice to play Electra Woman
Attachments
Jennifer+Morrison+Boots+Flat+Boots+g99RpyW-SAex.jpg
Jennifer+Morrison+Boots+Flat+Boots+g99RpyW-SAex.jpg (194.72 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
jennifer-morrison-hot-228724.jpg
jennifer-morrison-hot-228724.jpg (526.3 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
jennifer-morrison-once-upon-a-time-set-in-vancouver-3-29-2016-3.jpg
jennifer-morrison-once-upon-a-time-set-in-vancouver-3-29-2016-3.jpg (366.1 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
Lana+Parrilla+Jennifer+Morrison+Confronts+O3-vLnqEWAPl.jpg
Lana+Parrilla+Jennifer+Morrison+Confronts+O3-vLnqEWAPl.jpg (60.31 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
650full-jennifer-morrison.jpg
650full-jennifer-morrison.jpg (62.28 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

First things that comes to mind watching this picture are :

*Yes, please. A Electra Woman & DynaGirl respectful and decent tv series following up the cancellation of Once Upon A Time would be a huge improvement;

*Where did she leave the horse ?

*How do you goes around with a hook that big ?

On the bonus side the cast as Empress of Evil is already taken ahead of time.
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Now that is something I would totally be into!!!!!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Bugsy44 wrote:
5 years ago
Now that is something I would totally be into!!!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'd be happy if it was centered on just her as Electra Woman.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Those boots were meant for riding!! Any blonde that wesrs boots like...with tight pants like that.....they are totally into sexy bdsm!(even if just secretly!)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

The first time I saw her she was in Urban Legends 2. There was a scene where she was jogging in tights, but it was dark and the scene was too short. Still looked really good.

She also played Richard Gere's daughter in Intersection. There was a brief scene where she was in ballet class wearing a leotard and tights, but she was much younger then, still a teenager I think, so I won't share that clip.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
Those boots were meant for riding!! Any blonde that wesrs boots like...with tight pants like that.....they are totally into sexy bdsm!(even if just secretly!)
I hope you're right! :)
shevek
Producer
Producer

I guess everyone already knows there was a failed Electra-Woman & Dyna Girl reboot a couple years ago that starred a couple of Youtube stars?
Although there were a couple of decent moments early on with the old-style costumes, it generally fell flat, and the villainess actually turned to be the hottest aspect of the movie.

So, not sure if anyone would try to reboot it again, unfortunately. But Jennifer Morrison is undoubtedly superheroic material and it would be great to cast her as any blonde superheroine who hasn't yet been depicted live onscreen. She would have been great as Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel, but how about Power Girl? Would love to see her as a CW character of some sort.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

shevek wrote:
5 years ago
I guess everyone already knows there was a failed Electra-Woman & Dyna Girl reboot a couple years ago that starred a couple of Youtube stars?
Although there were a couple of decent moments early on with the old-style costumes, it generally fell flat, and the villainess actually turned to be the hottest aspect of the movie.

So, not sure if anyone would try to reboot it again, unfortunately. But Jennifer Morrison is undoubtedly superheroic material and it would be great to cast her as any blonde superheroine who hasn't yet been depicted live onscreen. She would have been great as Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel, but how about Power Girl? Would love to see her as a CW character of some sort.
I didn't even think about Power Girl, but you're right---she would look absolutely perfect in that costume, too! My first 'wish list' would have her be Electra Woman, and then Power Girl, but geez, I hope someone else sees that potential and gets her a show quick!
As for the EW and DG reboot, I can't even bring myself to give it much thought because it looked so bad.... anything that stars "youtube personalities" can't be all that promising, and to have it crammed so full of PC crap it just couldn't be fun. Just everything about that is awful and not worth mentioning. The one with Markie Post didn't look so bad, but that was definitely a more 'adult' take on the characters, but at least Markie Post looked hot in the costume.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

shevek wrote:
5 years ago

Yeah, I know in this day and age it would never happen but I would love to see somebody do a remake the right way with something like the original costumes. I'd hope it would be more like the 1960's Batman and not as tame as it had to be for a Saturday morning kids show.
The ill-fated Markie Post/Anne Stedman remake had the right idea. That could have been great. Hard to believe it was 16 or 17 years ago now.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That Markie Post/Anne Stedman pilot was brilliant! Aquaman going beserk in the background because they are serving Halibutt in the canteen. Fantastic stuff. Totally agree it couldve been great.
Last edited by tallyho 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Have they cast the Silver Sable and Black Cat movie yet???? I think she could possibly play either part!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She's easy on the eyes. Not sure about Electra-Woman, but she does tend to play fairy-tale sort've goody-goody characters. I liked her when she was on House, too. :)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
That Markie Post/Anne Stedman pilot was brilliant! Aquaman going beserk in the background because they are serving Halibutt in the canteen. Fantastic stuff. Totally agree it couldve been great.
I've heard rumors that had that show gotten off the ground, Judy Strangis was coming back for the season finale to play the original Dyna Girl who would have been a villain.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Jennifer Morrison is one of the celebrities who will be at the Boston Fan Expo this summer.
I can't wait.