At a loose end? Then why dont you....

General discussions about superheroines!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

WRITE A SHORT STORY

The joy of hourly masterbation is probably wearing thin for many of you out there in SH fetishland by day sixteen. (Not for BG1969 obviously, but for us normal folk) So , I have a proposition for the members and non members who may read this. (and not a creepy Robert Redford type proposition where I will shag your missus for a million quid, although if anyone does want to pay me that for that service I MAY consider it)

Why not spend your hours of enforced incarceration writing that story you have always been meaning to write but never got around to?

Everyone has a story in them they say, well now you can't go out, maybe it's time your story did.

Knock something up (again, NOT Demi Moore) and post it in the Stories section. Alternatively maybe write a script for that custom you have never got around to and then when this is all over it's ready to go.

Have at it and enjoy being creative. Alternatively we have some great writers who have already put pen to paper, or digit to keyboard and have already posted great stories here, so why not read them?

If you do read others works please post a comment. I have posted this in the lounge to try and encourage those who haven't tried to write or dont go to the stories section to give it a whirl.

I am on leave next week and plan to press on with some of the 6 projects I currently have on the go but once some of them are out of the way I look forward to reading some new authors works.

It doesn't matter if you are good or bad, whenever you write it makes you better for the next piece you do, so why not have a stab at it.

You may like it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds like a good idea
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hmmm....
Bert

tamonicus wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm....
Excellent!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
WRITE A SHORT STORY

The joy of hourly masterbation is probably wearing thin for many of you out there in SH fetishland by day sixteen.
speak for yourself son, I've still got half a fingerprint on my pinky
Damselbinder

And an excellent idea this is. Why, I happen to be putting the finishing touches on my latest masterpiece at this very moment!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well done DB.

And I would urge any others to use the time at home creatively whatever your medium of choice, prose, poetry, script, art, collage, video, photography, sculpture, modelling (I'm currently painting a P51 Mustang but hey BG1969 could pose and demonstrate those anal beads for us all, just sayin') it's all good and will help us get through this.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Well done DB.

And I would urge any others to use the time at home creatively whatever your medium of choice, prose, poetry, script, art, collage, video, photography, sculpture, modelling (I'm currently painting a P51 Mustang but hey BG1969 could pose and demonstrate those anal beads for us all, just sayin') it's all good and will help us get through this.
Well My GF is Supergirl so I suppose we could post a link to a live demo, Would me as Catwoman or Raven be best???
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Well done DB.

Well My GF is Supergirl so I suppose we could post a link to a live demo, Would me as Catwoman or Raven be best???
Well as your girl friend is the superheroine, you could be the evil one.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Well done DB.

Well as your girl friend is the superheroine, you could be the evil one.
She said Catwoman!!! Catwoman vs. Supergirl...loser takes Kryptonite anal beads....think we know who'll be losing!!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

The placement is not as import as the prep and the tease...