Credits in many Superheroine videos do not list all actors and actresses

General discussions about superheroines!
crouchingtiger1950
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

There are so many videos where the villians and villanesses for example are not listed.

The following are examples of the villians and villianesses I speak of where the names of the evil doers are not listed.

I hope this video clip is allowable as it is the only Preview type clip I can find of this film https://vimeo.com/138494218[captured by villianesses]

One villian I think of, this man is it seems in most videos in the same living room set, and the same start, heroine enters, beats him up then he comes out with green rock, she gets beat down, then carried off after bound up and placed on bed and undressed. In one video after placed on pool table manages to escape.

https://www.shg-media.com/ViewTrailer.a ... 4195824215[who are the guy and gal] the guy seems to move and make sounds like a robot and the gal , there are two one is wearing white and the gal is I think called Sinistra or something like that.

But there are many other villians and would like to find a place where they are listed with photos and credits.
thanks to all and I am hoping that the one link is not too long and is considered a promo video. thanks
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The woman in white is Stella, I think she has retired now and concentrates on producing. She's widely known and has played lots of heroines herself

She has worked with Alex David

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=23594&p=88582&hilit=Zylinka#p88582

She was great playing the villainess Zylinka In a vid with Dillion as a Wonder girl type character
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).