custom outfit pick

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hi
i am working on a custom story where a dr holly has paid to have the hero night hawk in her lab she is frozen and holly puts a small device in her neck and unfreeze her night hawk has to do what she says and if she dont do it the device in her neck will shock her she has no choice but will she find a way to disarm the device and take holly down

i have picked two outfits and dont know what would be good so here is the two pictures what would look good thanks.
EtYWUi-WQAMHBh3.jpg
EtYWUi-WQAMHBh3.jpg (65.43 KiB) Viewed 679 times
FNFeSNsWYAQjkgk.jpg
FNFeSNsWYAQjkgk.jpg (429.91 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Black one as is shows Night Hawk exposed and in defacto bondage
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Who is her tattoo?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Tats have always been a pet peeve of mine in heroine videos.

I would suggest maybe a bit of tube fabric around her thigh, (something like an oversized Garter) to cover up the tats during the video might be good as part of her costume...?
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I normally don't mind tattoos that much, maybe a little immersion breaking for an established heroine, but most superheroine vids are hardly canon compliant. A full on face though, that's a rough one. It's like he watching, judging us for our horny habits.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

I'm not crazy about them, but have learned to adjust to them in moderation. For tattooed actresses playing Supergirl though, I always wonder, how could SG get a tattoo, and if she could could you use a tatto tool as a weapon against her. Of course I always wondered how Clark Kent was clean shaven too.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

GWalb wrote:
1 year ago
I'm not crazy about them, but have learned to adjust to them in moderation. For tattooed actresses playing Supergirl though, I always wonder, how could SG get a tattoo, and if she could could you use a tatto tool as a weapon against her. Of course I always wondered how Clark Kent was clean shaven too.
Yes, tattoos would be interesting. As to Clark shaving, they explained once that he uses a mirror and his heat vision. Apparently one too many fans asked that, so somebody came up with an explanation. Presumably Supergirl and Power Girl use the same method on their unwanted hair.