Sienna Miller As The Baroness

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sienna Miller is HOT! She is in the new GI Joe movie as a villainess called "The Baroness"
Attachments
sienna-miller-g-i-joe.jpg
sienna-miller-g-i-joe.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 5545 times
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wowza! It's hard to type with my jaw on the floor.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
She looks GOOD+ :D
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sigh.. I think she looks great but I hope this isn't going to be the new direction of heroine costumes. :evil:
mistuhgone10
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dude, Siena doesn't do The Baroness justice. If you read the comicks and watch the cartoon...The Baroness is a butterface, not a dimepiece like her. This is an insult.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh my God, this again. I don't get it why every time a comic book is turned into a movie, there are always people whining how an actor or actress doesnt fit the comic book character...

Personally, I've never read and haven't even heard of the comics. The way I see it is that it's just a movie based on a comic. That doesnt mean that it's supposed to be an exact translation of the comic book to the big screen. If a person has red hair like Mary-Jane in Spider-Man, I can see why you would want that in the movie, but butterfaced? Come on... Name one person who do better than Sienna Miller, actually can act and would be willing to do it.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

With a face like butter, that would increase the chances of sheer horror if it gets too warm during filming.
mistuhgone10
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Guys, Guys, Guys..... Relax, I was just clowning when I said that. Man, do you think I give a damn about what a character looks like in a movie? :lol: Being an amateur fanfic writer, first and foremost, I like to complain solely about the script. If a plot summary or a trailer doesn't look right to me, I won't see the movie...bottomline. After all someone had to write the movie before actors were even cast. While I still would not have chosen Sienna personally, that's not my call to make. Overall, the the movie worked and got greenlighted because it was fluid, cogent, concise, and left plenty of room for a sequel--everything that makes a good story. 8)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes...I love it! This goes to show you don't have to be a big boobed bimbo to look amazing in a leather catsuit....same with the underworld vampire chic. I hope I look this good in my leather catsuit..meow! She is incredible!

Tina
mmadden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Tina would you like to post some pics in your new leather outfit?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Here you go.......A bunch of Baroness Babes! Enjoy! :D
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

As i fan of G.i.joe new Baroness
Attachments
tumblr_9e07484141f3a90e974b4c2aa309d297_89947f25_500.jpg
tumblr_9e07484141f3a90e974b4c2aa309d297_89947f25_500.jpg (62.45 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Couple Baroness cosplays here at Dragoncon that are crazy realistic and could easily be a movie quality costume design. Cobraaaaaa!!!