Lynda Carter video (non WW related)

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Enjoy her as a singer and dancer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWm9yQXlc0
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Her daughter looks hot too in a clip on same page
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I watched her absolutely butcher a Kiss song once! Yeah stick to acting!
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

I just bought a bootleg DVD of Hotline off eBay. It was sourced from a PAL videotape, so image quality isn't as good as professional DVD, but it is noticeably better than the versions of the movie on YouTube.

Hotline isn't a great movie, but it is watchable and probably the best of Lynda Carter's post-Wonder-Woman TV movies.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw. Was this the only movie where she had on-screen nudity?

I wonder if anyone has ever thought to photoshop a tiara and/or bracelets in those sex scenes, you know, for research purposes. :P

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

brdiy wrote:
2 years ago
Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw. Was this the only movie where she had on-screen nudity?
Yes. She was supposed to be the pinup girl in Apocalypse Now, but had to bow out due to scheduling conflicts.

Bobbie Jo is one of her few movie roles, period. She didn't do another movie until Super Troopers in 2001. The rest of her work is mostly TV movies.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She did do a fair amount of bondage. In one TV movie she's tied up with an O2 mask on and the guy is depriving her of air to get info out of her. In another she's tied and gagged in some rancher plot. In another she's tied with the girl from WKRP. Also in 2 and a Half Men a lesbian hits on her asking if she likes wearing "cuffs".

"I'm Linda - freakin' - Carter!"