Please write more stories people

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

I'm trying to motivate myself here, and I've been asking, "There is no financial, or even social incentive for writing stories on the site, so why bother?"

Because of a mental breakdown I've been on disability all month and have had nothing to do, so one way to kill time was to write. Boredom is my inspiration. That is what inspired the Romantics, too. Coleridge called it "indolence," but he was talking about the same thing.

The claim is over this week, but I'm still going to be really bored, as there is absolutely nothing to do after work or on the weekends except sitting on the couch and watching my wife look at her social media on her phone. That, or eating constantly. I'm not on social media, so I can't waste time doing that. And the content on television absolutely sucks and it pains me just to turn the damn thing on.

But what am I talking about anyway? I'm talking about writing stupid stories where Supergirl is forced to give blow jobs and is penetrated with kryptonite dildos and is sucked and fucked until nearly the point of death. I'm not exactly writing War and Peace, or The Odyssey. I think I've forgotten that writing can just be for fun. I don't have to "publish" any of my stories here, or even write with the aim of sharing them. It's a crime to take any of this seriously.

Let's just write more. Most of you are writers here. Stop watching the news. Get off your stupid social media echo chambers. During the collapse of the Roman Republic, Virgil wrote the Aeneid, Cicero wrote his Republic, and it was a period of some of the finest literature in Ancient Rome. You're here for a good time, not a long time. Why not write one more story about Supergirl being hog-tied and gagged. Believe it or not, SHF is like one of the last public forums on the Internet that isn't completely absorbed by politics, and hats off to MH and Tallyho for that.

Now write your nerdy comic book fanfic, losers!
Bert

Hahaha! This is awesome! I'm feeling a bit inspired to finish my story, and I've already started a couple others.