Heroines Perilous World Pics

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I've been making a bunch of stand alone/one page comic style pics via 3d rendering and wanted to set up a thread to post them to. For right now most of them are exclusive to my Patreon supporters till the end of the month, but the attacked picture is up for free right now!

If you like what I see (or have seen elsewhere) you can find the Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/philohunter

At the $10 pledge level you get a render of your choice created. At the $20 level you can get a five page comic. And both of those levels come with a free erotica E-book every month which is more than likely to be a superheroine themed one.

At the 1$ level you get access to all the pics and comics created for the higher level backs, so even for just a dollar its totally worth it!
Attachments
Patreon Pic 003.jpg
Patreon Pic 003.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 6677 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Good luck with the Patreon. You're giving a good value, pictures and books.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks Don! I'm hoping the shift in focus can get me some new patrons. I'm also looking forward to working directly with fans, I find art is most enjoyable to make when it's at least partially collective!

You make any decisions about your own Patreon?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

No, not yet. It can be a lot of work and I have doubts enough people will join to make it feasible time wise.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I can understand that. I've got mine set up in a way that the stuff being made for it is either already stuff I was going to be doing for the most part or stuff that I'm making with/for individual fans. And its nice that you can limit the number of backers at certain levels so you never get to overloaded with work.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

It's almost the end of the month which means all the content I created for my backers will soon be released publicly! I'm hoping once people can see the kind of work I'm doing I'll pick up a few more backers. In the mean time I've been working on my Heroines Perilous World Encyclopedia, adding new entries and tweaking the old ones. I thought I would cross post them here so anyone not familiar with my characters can get a feel for my little pervy heroine setting. This post has my five most used heroines that function as my main super team: The Megatropolis Amazons.

P.S. - Champion Girl got a major make over after her page got done. Hopefully I'll be able to get an updated page done for her soon.
Attachments
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-archbaroness.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-archbaroness.jpg (396.69 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-brickhouse.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-brickhouse.jpg (425.11 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-champion-girl.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-champion-girl.jpg (441.22 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-lab-rat.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-lab-rat.jpg (411.69 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-psychia.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-psychia.jpg (392.81 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some other pages.
Attachments
Alfie Robinson.jpg
Alfie Robinson.jpg (995.36 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-bovine-justice.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-bovine-justice.jpg (337.81 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
The Power Gene.jpg
The Power Gene.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 6010 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

And here's all the supervillains I currently have done.
Attachments
Cape Crusher.jpg
Cape Crusher.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 6009 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-the-gasser1.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-the-gasser1.jpg (434.64 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-the-improbable-man.jpg
heroine-perilous-world-encyclopedia-the-improbable-man.jpg (402.93 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
the Enlarger.jpg
the Enlarger.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 6009 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

A couple more Encyclopedia pages!
Attachments
Diligent Dan.jpg
Diligent Dan.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 5971 times
Lady Centurion.jpg
Lady Centurion.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 5971 times
The Megatropolis Amazons Orginal Line Up.jpg
The Megatropolis Amazons Orginal Line Up.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 5971 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I've decided it’s time to start posting all the pics my Patreon backers got/helped me create during June!

If you like what you see think about becoming a backer! For just 1$ you get early access to all the stuff I create on Patreon, including pics, short comics, and short stories! At 5$ you get access to the months free Ebook (this month the book is "The Megatropolis Amazons Vs the Red Dragon Prostitution Ring"). Starting at 10$ I’ll be working with you to create content that you want to see! 10$ is at least one pic, 20$ gets you a comic around 5 pages in length, 30$ gets you a custom short story between 3,000-8,000 words!

At this point all the money I raise is going to help me purchase new files to create even more kinky art!

First up is a bunch of one panel pics featuring Archbaroness:
Archbaorness Defeated by TARGET.jpg
Archbaorness Defeated by TARGET.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 5879 times
Archbaroness cocknotized.jpg
Archbaroness cocknotized.jpg (992.15 KiB) Viewed 5879 times
Megatropolis Amazons Vs the Demon Lord.jpg
Megatropolis Amazons Vs the Demon Lord.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 5879 times
Patreon Pic 001.jpg
Patreon Pic 001.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5879 times
Patreon Pic 005.jpg
Patreon Pic 005.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 5879 times
Patreon Pic 006.jpg
Patreon Pic 006.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 5879 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Next up is short comic requested by someone wanting to see some girl on girl breast play along with a couple other one panel shorts:
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 1.jpg
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 1.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 5877 times
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 2.jpg
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 2.jpg (1014.62 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 3.jpg
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 3.jpg (917.81 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 4.jpg
Heleena Heals Archbaroness page 4.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 5877 times
Adaptatron Vs Lab Rat.jpg
Adaptatron Vs Lab Rat.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 5877 times
Megatropolis Amazons Vs the Demon Lord.jpg
Megatropolis Amazons Vs the Demon Lord.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 5877 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's another short comic and a couple more one panel pics:
The New Workout Page 1.jpg
The New Workout Page 1.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 5876 times
The New Workout Page 2.jpg
The New Workout Page 2.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5876 times
Patreon Pic 002.jpg
Patreon Pic 002.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 5876 times
Patreon Pic 004.jpg
Patreon Pic 004.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 5876 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Finally here's a short comic done as an open request. The backer who requested it liked it so much he's upped his pledge and is going to have the comic continued this month.
The Corruption of Little Red page 1.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 1.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 5875 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 2.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 2.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 5875 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice stuff! And good renders too. Nice use of shadows. Characters look like they are on the ground, not floating.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
6 years ago
Nice stuff! And good renders too. Nice use of shadows. Characters look like they are on the ground, not floating.
Thanks Mr. X! I know we've butted heads a few times, but I do hold a ton of respect for the work you have done/do do, so it means a lot hearing you say this.

Lighting is still the big thing I struggle with more than anything else. It's a big part of why I have barely touched the iRay render engine in Daz. I have a light set that can be dropped into just about any scene that I use for pretty much everything. It looks fairly realistic (as far as those things go) and is easy to use, so I mostly stick with it.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Got a few more Encyclopedia pages done today. Concentrating on working on them till the first before starting in on all that months new stuff for my backers. Charges start going through on the 1st, by the way, so if there's something you'd like to see there's still time to make a pledge and get it delivered in July!
Brain Master.jpg
Brain Master.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
Champion Girl V2.jpg
Champion Girl V2.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
Mary-Annette.jpg
Mary-Annette.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Philo Hunter wrote:
6 years ago
Lighting is still the big thing I struggle with more than anything else. It's a big part of why I have barely touched the iRay render engine in Daz. I have a light set that can be dropped into just about any scene that I use for pretty much everything. It looks fairly realistic (as far as those things go) and is easy to use, so I mostly stick with it.
One trick I do is have a light set mounted to the camera so no matter where I aim the camera I get consistent lighting. Yeah lighting is tough. I don't even try to do any kind of mood lighting cause that usually causes the pics to look super dark. If anything I'll do post production lighting in photoshop.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
6 years ago
One trick I do is have a light set mounted to the camera so no matter where I aim the camera I get consistent lighting. Yeah lighting is tough. I don't even try to do any kind of mood lighting cause that usually causes the pics to look super dark. If anything I'll do post production lighting in photoshop.
Damn, that's a pretty cool trick, I'll have to try that out. And I'll have to try messing around with lighting via photoshop on some stuff, see how well that works for me. Do you use Daz or Poser?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Poser. I see no reason to switch to DAZ. I have too much invested in Poser. not sure what I would get in Daz over poser other than access to the higher gen characters but I haven't seen anything spectacular out of those to warrant a switch.

Its just smith micro isn't really doing anything with poser and just holding onto it and reselling it. No real expansion.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
6 years ago
Poser. I see no reason to switch to DAZ. I have too much invested in Poser. not sure what I would get in Daz over poser other than access to the higher gen characters but I haven't seen anything spectacular out of those to warrant a switch.

Its just smith micro isn't really doing anything with poser and just holding onto it and reselling it. No real expansion.
I kind of feel like my attachment to Daz comes down to the same thing: it's what I'm use to, so why switch and have to start all over? When I originally chose between the two the fact that Daz auto installs their content was a big deal for me, as at that time I didn't have the technical know how to manually install things.

I like the next gen figures, I just wish they wouldn't move on so fast. They just released a new gen and I hadn't even started getting that deep into Gen 3 stuff.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well Daz was free for quite a while so that made it appealing. Is it still free?

Not sure what higher poly counts will do for the figures. At some point it gets rather pointless. Plus poser already offers subdividing.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
6 years ago
Well Daz was free for quite a while so that made it appealing. Is it still free?

Not sure what higher poly counts will do for the figures. At some point it gets rather pointless. Plus poser already offers subdividing.
Yeah, the program itself is still free, which is a pretty genius way to get people into using their content.

I think the newest Gen (they are calling it Gen 8, which is hella stupid) has LESS polly count actually, at least people on their forums were bitching about that. The difference between Gen 2 and Gen 3 was pretty notable. The figures looked more real, rendered more photo real, and they had some adjustments to the joints that made manually posing them more intuitive (the arms especially were less crazy). The faces were also WAY more expressive and in a less cartoony way. The Gen 8 figure just doesn't seem to add anything like that, and now they are going to be mostly releasing clothing for that gen which will be useless for all my old figures. :confused: I just wasn't ready for change yet, man...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's what I understood as well. Gen 2 to Gen 3 was stepping up like V3 to V4 but the new gen doesn't seem like it adds much of anything other than a need to buy all new clothes. And I have no idea the difference between V5-V8 are. I did like on gen3 and gen2 one could make then either gender or shape them fat etc and the clothes all just worked. But then you kind of get that with M4 and V4.

One good thing about gen 3 is it does better monsters and odd characters. Some of the monster packs are really good. It also does little kids better however I can't really have any kids in my content.

And again I have not seen anything stellar out of any gen characters that blows me away enough to switch.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah, the kids don't really do anything for what we do.

I like the monsters that Daz releases, but so few of them come with any kind of genital skins and custom making those are WAY beyond me, so they are mostly useless to me.

Do you buy or make most of your costumes for your characters?
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Got another handful of Encyclopedia entries done today, here you go!
adaptatron.jpg
adaptatron.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 5689 times
heleena the healer.jpg
heleena the healer.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5689 times
ice and fire.jpg
ice and fire.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 5689 times
IntelliTek Corporation.jpg
IntelliTek Corporation.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5689 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Alright, last batch of Encyclopedia entries before I start working on July's patreon picks! See you all in a month when the pics I create this month stop being exclusive to my patreon backers.
Cornelius Foster.jpg
Cornelius Foster.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 5618 times
IntelliTek Prisoner Collar.jpg
IntelliTek Prisoner Collar.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 5618 times
Rosalyn Woods.jpg
Rosalyn Woods.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5618 times
Semenall.jpg
Semenall.jpg (862.92 KiB) Viewed 5618 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Alright, it's nearing the start of a new month and I'm hoping to pick up a few new backers before then. So I'm going to start posting some of the things that my backers on patreon supported me in making and in many cases commissioned. If you like what I see (or have seen elsewhere) you can find the Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/philohunter

First couple of pics feature Pussy Whip, a villainess I'd used in a few stories forever ago and that a patron requested I make files for and throw in a few pictures.
Attachments
arch vs pussy whip.jpg
arch vs pussy whip.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 5307 times
Bovine Justice Vs Pussy Whip v2.jpg
Bovine Justice Vs Pussy Whip v2.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 5307 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's a handful of one panel Story Thus Far pics featuring Lab Rat! All four of these were done for a patreon backing at a higher level.
Attachments
Brickhouse tit injection.jpg
Brickhouse tit injection.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 5249 times
Lab Rat and Miss MExicana.jpg
Lab Rat and Miss MExicana.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 5249 times
lab rat testing miss mexicana.jpg
lab rat testing miss mexicana.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 5249 times
Lab Rat enlarged.jpg
Lab Rat enlarged.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5249 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

This is the big commission project I'm working on right now. The pareon behind this comic is backing at a very high level to get a graphic novel length comics done over many months. This is the first big chunk I did for him (jumping off from something that was originally posted as a one off thing, you can find it above). Hope you all enjoy, especially since this will end up being a non-canon story with a "bad" ending where the villains win.
Attachments
The Corruption of Little Red page 03.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 03.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 04.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 04.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 05.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 05.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 06.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 06.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 07.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 07.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 08.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 08.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 5204 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

And here's the next six pages...
Attachments
The Corruption of Little Red page 09.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 09.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 10.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 10.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 11.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 11.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 12.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 12.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 13.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 13.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 14.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 14.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

...And the last few! There will be more next month as well. We've got big plans for this story.
Attachments
The Corruption of Little Red page 15.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 15.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 16.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 16.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 17.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 17.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
The Corruption of Little Red page 18.jpg
The Corruption of Little Red page 18.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 5203 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's a couple more pics!

I'd love to hear any feedback anyone has on this most recent bunch of pics I'm letting loose into the web :blush:
Attachments
Mary-anette vs Bj and Arch.jpg
Mary-anette vs Bj and Arch.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5111 times
TARGET Robot fight.jpg
TARGET Robot fight.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 5111 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Here's another handful of pics. The three page comic was more of a test than anything else. I was trying out a new character and a new background/environment that required I use the Iray render engine which I'm still learning how to do. The other pictures all feature Archbaroness and were some of the most well received from this last month! Hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
Arch brainwashed by TARGET.jpg
Arch brainwashed by TARGET.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
Arch in trash.jpg
Arch in trash.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
archbaroness cunt punted.jpg
archbaroness cunt punted.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 1.jpg
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 1.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 2.jpg
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 2.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 3.jpg
Bovine Justice Meets Sleepmeister page 3.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 5043 times
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Almost at the end of stuff I have to upload. A bit of variety today. The meeting the Mayor story is actually being continued over the next few months for the backer that commissioned it with a girl on girl scene before the Mayor arrives. The B-Women pic was an attempt to "reboot" some characters I had done some throw away comic with into my Heroines Perilous World for a backer that really liked them and wanted to see them with powers. They are going to be appearing in an ongoing comic soon too. The Archbaroness pic is reminiscent of a short story I did like forever ago (which is up on my web site), and the Lab Rat pic is a continuation of story set up in the first hypno chair pic, which is being continued as per request of my backers.
Attachments
preparing to meet the mayor page 1.jpg
preparing to meet the mayor page 1.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 4981 times
preparing to meet the mayor page 2.jpg
preparing to meet the mayor page 2.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4981 times
preparing to meet the mayor page 3.jpg
preparing to meet the mayor page 3.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4981 times
B-Women intro pic.jpg
B-Women intro pic.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 4981 times
Archbaroness and the photoshoot.jpg
Archbaroness and the photoshoot.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 4981 times
Lab Rat Brainwashed by TARGET.jpg