POV mind control

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
modestyblaze
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone

With our upcoming superheroine project we are thinking of starting by focusing specifically on POV mind control stories where the heroine is defeated in that situation. The emphasis would be on the characters mental defeat and there would be alot of dialogue. Is that something interest here for superheroine fetish fans?

Modesty
Attachments
38915EFD-4CF5-444D-A90F-FD50468EBF60 (1).jpeg
38915EFD-4CF5-444D-A90F-FD50468EBF60 (1).jpeg (614.62 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Damselbinder

modestyblaze wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone

With our upcoming superheroine project we are thinking of starting by focusing specifically on POV mind control stories where the heroine is defeated in that situation. The emphasis would be on the characters mental defeat and there would be alot of dialogue. Is that something interest here for superheroine fetish fans?

Modesty
Absolutely. That sounds really appealing. It's one of those things, I think, where it would have to be delivered pretty convincingly for the effect to work.
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Definitely! I agree with Damselbinder that it would have to be convincing and the dialogue compelling, but oh yeah, I'd be very, very interested in that.