The Decapitation and Sodomy of Robyn The Lady Wonder

A darker, full bodied blend.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Metropolia City 2188. A petite(5'1"100 lbs) short haired brunette named Dynah Gray(age 21) is now out on the hunt for some loser pervert named Neil O' Reily(age 46 6'2" 190 lbs) as Robyn The Lady Wonder. Neil O'Reily is someone who's been smelling the pantyhosed feet of many prostitutes,strippers,and waitresses at sleazy bars before decapatating them and placing their headless pantyhosed footed bodies in refridgerated areas at his home and their heads a few feet away due to his rejection from the women who turned him down so many times. As Robyn The Lady Wonder,Dynah Gray is wearing red lipsick,a black mask,a red leotard with green short sleeves,green gloves,ankle lenghted green boots,a yellow cape,and shiny beige seamless pantyhose. Right now Niel O'Reily is at home sitting on his couch naked with this 15" dick hard as he watches an 80s video on Bluray with a blonde haired vixen on her kneess in a face down ass up position in her french coffee opaque reinforeced toe stockinged feet getting rammed in her tight little asshole. Just when Neil was getting ready to bust his nut,Robyn surprises him. Standing up naked,Neil tries to attack her but gets taken out with a few punches and kicks to his face until he saw his chance to make Robyn slip and fall over something making her lose balance. Neil lifts her up by her hair and punches her in the belly with three hard blows. With Robyn down on the floor in pain,Neil calls up someone to finish her off before he plans to do something what he has in mind. Arriving at Neil's place in brown lipstick,a long sleeved brown leotard,brown opaque sheer to waist pantyhose,and long bleached blonde hair was Paula Davis aka Gargantuana(6'0" 215 lbs). Neil intruduces Gargantuana to a fallen Robyn. He then drags her down to his basement with cameras connected to various tv stations and You Tube. Not only that,there's also a wrestling ring as well. Gargantuana takes off her brown leather high heeled boots and drags Robyn into the ring with her. With the cameras rolling for the whole world to see,Gargantuana de-boots Robyn and also take the cape off her. Standing the weakened Robyn up on her pantyhosed feet,Gargantuana furociously clotheslines her. Then she climbs up on the top rope and gives Robyn three splashes giving her internal injuries. After three spashes,Gargantuana places her in a camel clutch breaking her back and paralyzing her. With Robyn unable to move,Neil passes a 20" machete to Gargantuana. Gargantuana grabs Robyn by her hair and decaptitates her with one swift heavy blow. Via close up,Robyn's headless pantyhose footed body shakes for 15 to 30 seconds. Neil gets into the ring and unmask Robyn The Lady Wonder. He and Gargantuana discover that she was Dynah Gray,a student at Metropolia University. Gargantuana steps outside the ring with Robyn's head in her hand while Neil remove Dynah Gray's gloves and leotard. Neil places her headless pantyhose footed body in a face down ass up position. He pulls her beige seamless pantyhose below her buttocks,spreads her ass cheeks open and smears anal lube on her tight little virgin anus as he smears some on his haredened 15" dick. Neil opens her anus with a 9" dildo and starts to fuck a headless Robyn The Lady Wonder in her ass. Gargantuana is now manning the cameras with Neil forcefully bursting the anus of a headless Dynah Gray with his 15" of pure hardness. For that matter,at least he didn't need to hear Dynah Gray scream and cry out loud as he was fucking her in her ass. After putting a gaping hole in it,Neil then busts a nut on an 80s photo of a red head in opaque taupe reinforced toe stockings sodomizing herself with a 10" dildo. Gargantuana places Dynah's seamless pantyhose back up on her ass. After when they were done with Dynah Gray as Robyn The Lady Wonder,they decided to go their seperate ways. Several days later....with Neil over in Europe and Gargantuana looking for more heroines to demolish,the MCPD arrive at Neil O'Reily's house and find Dyanh Gray Robyn as The Lady Wonder decapitated in her body clad in seamless pantyhose along with many other girls inside a refridgerated area at Neil O'Reily's house near the basement with the MCPD investigating the beheadings and sodomy of all young college co-eds(including Dynah Gray aka Robyn The Lady Wonder).
Last edited by Mr. Pantyhose Lover 8 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Well, this was certainly... erm... something.

Would've liked more humiliation and less death, though. :/
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

O.O
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MrPL
May I, as a newcomer, make one suggestion which would be to go back over your work and try and at least get some formatting in. I came across your story by accident but was immediately put off by the wall of text. I know Im no expert but I suspect you may be putting off your own potential readership with your style of presentation.

Good Luck
AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well, glad someone had the guts to say it. :laugh:

So, like mr madrid said, the writting is just awful, and it's a real shame since the idea itself is pretty cool (I'll give my own take on it, right now). I mean, you have this gritty metropolis rundown by organized crime and there's this fat, ugly psycho who lives in a filthy basement and he likes murdering sexy women with a hammer while wearing a horse/pig mask (whichever you like) and he takes an interest in that cocky superheroine he's seen on tv and in the newspapers. He catches her in a really elaborate way, which involves making her believe that he is rather slow in the head (and she taunts him for it), when in fact the guy has all the cunning of a predator. And once she's in his basement, she gets to learn just what a sick, twisted fuck he is.

I think this setting really deserves some commitment, so go for it, and here's a little something somewhat related, just to get you in the right mood!
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ah, a visceral reminder of how far out you can sail in the 'dungeon' forum. Just when I was starting to wonder if the content was all that different between the stories of the two forums, and *bang* - headless Robyn corpse getting anally reamed on camera in some guy's basement before he dumps her body with all the others. I think what I enjoyed most was Omega Woman's response at the end ^_^.

Being a tad more serious, I get the feeling you did this as more an account of an idea than as an actual story - it reads like an overview of a chain of events, rather than an experience of them. It is an interesting idea... it's really, really committed stuff, but then its nice to see where that line is. Have to say I like Ezekiel's interpretation of it all; that's a grim ass story, but I would read it!

Even not judging it as a story, I do have to agree with Madrid about the formatting - If I open up an unformatted wall of text I tend to disregard it out of hand. But yeah, thanks for taking the time to throw your idea out there, if nothing else it fires off a flare to briefly illuminate the murky depths of the extreme end of the genre.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

For those who've read this. if any of you didn't like it,I'll be more than happy to come up with a much better one. Sorry about that.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Go for it man, but take your time! Read some books with women-murdering psychos (as far as I know it's really popular mainstream literature), watch a movie or two, listen to some dark trance psychedelic electromadness and then throw batgirl in the mix. :laugh:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Well, that was pretty...uuhh...primal.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ezekiel wrote:Go for it man, but take your time! Read some books with women-murdering psychos (as far as I know it's really popular mainstream literature), watch a movie or two, listen to some dark trance psychedelic electromadness and then throw batgirl in the mix. :laugh:
Thanks for the advice,Ma'am.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ezekiel wrote:Go for it man, but take your time! Read some books with women-murdering psychos (as far as I know it's really popular mainstream literature), watch a movie or two, listen to some dark trance psychedelic electromadness and then throw batgirl in the mix. :laugh:
Thanks. I just hope that the next one would be better.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Can't promise anything since I'm really busy with a lot of stuff and my own stories, but I'll try if possible to write something for you just to show you what I mean.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I actually meant to title this one ad The Decapitation and Sodomy of Robyn The Lady Wonder. I was working on this while I was in a rush.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Void wrote:Ah, a visceral reminder of how far out you can sail in the 'dungeon' forum. Just when I was starting to wonder if the content was all that different between the stories of the two forums, and *bang* - headless Robyn corpse getting anally reamed on camera in some guy's basement before he dumps her body with all the others. I think what I enjoyed most was Omega Woman's response at the end ^_^.

Being a tad more serious, I get the feeling you did this as more an account of an idea than as an actual story - it reads like an overview of a chain of events, rather than an experience of them. It is an interesting idea... it's really, really committed stuff, but then its nice to see where that line is. Have to say I like Ezekiel's interpretation of it all; that's a grim ass story, but I would read it!

Even not judging it as a story, I do have to agree with Madrid about the formatting - If I open up an unformatted wall of text I tend to disregard it out of hand. But yeah, thanks for taking the time to throw your idea out there, if nothing else it fires off a flare to briefly illuminate the murky depths of the extreme end of the genre.
Next time I'll try to come up with something in regards of a superheroine being mortalized,beaten,broken,and humiliated by some crazy dude in a snuff film?
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Maniac happens to contain that kind of content. Been watching it for years so far.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ezekiel wrote:Well, glad someone had the guts to say it. :laugh:

So, like mr madrid said, the writting is just awful, and it's a real shame since the idea itself is pretty cool (I'll give my own take on it, right now). I mean, you have this gritty metropolis rundown by organized crime and there's this fat, ugly psycho who lives in a filthy basement and he likes murdering sexy women with a hammer while wearing a horse/pig mask (whichever you like) and he takes an interest in that cocky superheroine he's seen on tv and in the newspapers. He catches her in a really elaborate way, which involves making her believe that he is rather slow in the head (and she taunts him for it), when in fact the guy has all the cunning of a predator. And once she's in his basement, she gets to learn just what a sick, twisted fuck he is.

I think this setting really deserves some commitment, so go for it, and here's a little something somewhat related, just to get you in the right mood!
Sorry to inform you of this so very late but I've just checked out a trailer full of crazy assed people in masks. And it looks so very Grindhouse like.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MPL my only surprise here is that for the number of visits you have made back to resurrect this classic work you didn't consider at least just spending a little time putting in the formatting as suggested.

HipHopSince79
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is a very interesting story to read. I'd like to write a script like it just to make it more darker and sleazier.
HipHopSince79
Neophyte
Neophyte

Abductorenmadrid wrote:MPL my only surprise here is that for the number of visits you have made back to resurrect this classic work you didn't consider at least just spending a little time putting in the formatting as suggested.
Sorry. Haven't been around lately. I'm back now. I wish that I could go back to logging on my original account from three years ago.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HiphopSince79 wrote:Sorry. Haven't been around lately. I'm back now. I wish that I could go back to logging on my original account from three years ago.
Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were MrPantyhoseLover with a new account. Does that mean then when you wrote this.....
HipHopSince79 wrote:This is a very interesting story to read. I'd like to write a script like it just to make it more darker and sleazier.
....you actually meant it was an interesting story to write? Or was it just a little bit of self promotion?

AEM

HipHopSince79
Neophyte
Neophyte

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
HiphopSince79 wrote:Sorry. Haven't been around lately. I'm back now. I wish that I could go back to logging on my original account from three years ago.
Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were MrPantyhoseLover with a new account. Does that mean then when you wrote this.....
HipHopSince79 wrote:This is a very interesting story to read. I'd like to write a script like it just to make it more darker and sleazier.
....you actually meant it was an interesting story to write? Or was it just a little bit of self promotion?

AEM
No self promotion. Just found the story very interesting. That's all.
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

HipHopSince79 wrote:
Abductorenmadrid wrote:

AEM
No self promotion. Just found the story very interesting. That's all.

Oh man. This made my week.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
UnknownPantyhoseLover
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is one of the most sleazy brutal stories about Robyn The Lady Wonder. If you ask me, it's enough to put Maniac lead character Frank Zito into total shame.
MisterSleaze1970
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This would make a perfect modern day Grindhouse movie title