Patriot Girl's Little Shop of Horrors

A darker, full bodied blend.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

(First attempt at a story. Was thinking of posting them here more often ... I always loved the original Patriot Girl from Sooperhero.com way back in the early 00s, so I've more or less adopted her as my own since that site seems defunct. Hopefully no one minds. You can send me feedback, ideas, or story suggestions for what you want to see happen to her next at [email protected])

The pretty blonde heroine known as Patriot Girl was investigating a series of disappearances among the superheroine community. Her only clue coming in the form of Wonder Woman's bracelets, covered in an ominous green slime outside of a local flower shop. Patriot Girl was the one to make the discovery, and the thought of whatever happened to Wonder Woman terrified her. At least publicly. Privately she went home and came again and again at the thought of Wonder Woman's final moments, whatever they may have been. She soon found herself waiting around the flower shop, pretending to go inside as a disguised college student looking to get some flowers. Her patience paid off. The young heroine had watched from a nearby rooftop as she saw Batgirl sneak into the shop. There was a loud, terrifying scream, and then silence. It happened so quickly that Patriot Girl had no chance to react, but she did see the door to the shop open as Batgirl's famed cape and cowl were seemingly spit out into the street, also covered with the green slime that had decorated Wonder woman's bracelets. Patriot Girl stood up and started to approach the street to recover Batgirl's cape and cowl. "Going through the front seems like a bad idea," she thought. The empty mask of Batgirl confirming her theory. "I'll try the back." Patriot Girl dashed off to the alley looking for another entrance.

Finding a side door that she had noted during one of her visits to the store, Patriot Girl slipped inside. She heard what sounded like endless orgasmic moans by the stairs. Intrigued, she crept quietly down them into the large basement of the shop. Patriot Girl gasped. In front of her was Wonder Woman, completely coated in green slime and seemingly stuck to the wall by it. A tentacle pumped in and out of her twat and mouth, occasionally removing themselves from her to spray her in the thick green slime before plowing back into her. Wonder Woman stared blankly ahead as the tentacles drilled her, completely conquered by the beast. There was a shout, and then a cry for help. Patriot Girl turned to find a nude Barbara Gordon clawing at the floor with her nails as a tentacle wrapped around her legs and pulled her into another room. The last thing Batgirl saw was Patriot Girl's juices starting to drip down her thighs as she watched Barbara being dragged away. "So helpless ..." the blonde heroine gasped as she resisted the urge to touch herself. As Barbara was dragged away, Patriot Girl came to her senses and turned to run up the stairs, out of the shop, and to the safety of her own bed, never to wear her costume again. But it was too late. She turned and ran smack into the thick chest of a large man who completely towered over her. There would be no escape for her this time.

The man backhanded Patriot Girl hard across the face. So hard that her body turned a complete 360 from the blow, causing her to stagger and fall backward. She looked up to see the man standing over her, his green skin and white eyes terrified her. So did the massive erection he had. His cock casting a shadow across Patriot Girl that was almost as large as she was. "You missed feeding time," the green man said with a smile. "But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun until my friends are hungry again. "Feeding ..." Patriot Girl mumbled. The man bent over and grabbed her roughly by the breasts and pulled her to her feet, squeezing her nipples through her costume as he did, he then pulled her by the breasts to the room Batgirl had been dragged too before being shoved to the ground by them. The man pointed and Patriot Girl turned to see the nude Barbara Gordon, standing in the middle of a large flower, her feet completely stuck on its surface as the petals of the plant slowly rose up and closed around her, sealing the heroine inside forever. "Nooooooooooooooo!" Barbara cried out one final time as the plant fully closed. The outline of the heroine could be seen, her screams muffled by the plant's leaves until finally the outline was completely gone forever. Patriot Girl turned to the man standing over her. "You won't get away with this!" The man grabbed her by the cape and threw her into the wall. "Try and stop me" he sneered as Patriot Girl struggled to her feet, winded by the impact of crashing into the bricks.

Patriot Girl fought valiantly, rising to swing kicks and punches as the green man, her blows seemingly effective. Or enough to annoy her enemy to summon vines to trip her up, causing her to fall flat on her face. The man then picked her up and looked her in the eyes. "You're a fighter" he said as he blew a red powder into her face. "Maybe there's another use for you." Patriot Girl's head swam as the man's voice filled it, drowning out everything that ever was before she heard it. The heroine looked up at the man with new eyes. "Who are you?" The man said, "I don't know." The heroine replied. "Who do you belong to?" He said with a smile." "You" Patriot Girl said with no hesitation. He motioned for her to get on her knees and she obeyed. He removed his pants to reveal his thick cock which patriot Girl immediately wrapped her lips around, as if she was waiting for this moment her entire life. She sucked and choked on his cock as it filled her mouth and throat, with the villain only removing it long enough to cum all over her face and mask." Patriot Girl looked up at her new master in a stupor. He motioned to the room Wonder Woman was in and said simply, "crawl." The heroine obeyed as her luscious ass danced back and forth in front of him in her skin tight costume.

Patriot Girl's eyes fixed on the Amazon as she was continuously drilled in her ass, face, and mouth by the tentacles. She had never felt wetter in her life as the man caught up to her and pulled her to her feet by her hair. He made sure to hold the heroine in place so she can watch Wonder Woman's destruction unfold. "She is immortal. This is her fate, to be fucked forever by generations of my creatures, never to be free again." Patriot Girl's legs trembled and her face turned red. He let go of her and she turned to face him. "Master," she said in a voice that was no longer her own. "Take me while I watch!" He turned her around, ripped the bottoms from her costume, and buried his cock deep into slit, filling her completely. Patriot Girl's eyes locked on Wonder Woman's as the green man ruthlessly fucked her. Her tongue hung from her mouth as her clit swelled and shook as the blonde heroine had a massive orgasm, flooding her thighs and his cock. He came deep inside of her before removing himself. The villain looked down at Patriot Girl. "I may keep this one." He mused to himself. Weeks later, heroines continued to vanish, but the flower shop had a new employee. She was often kept in a trunk, but when the shop was busy she would be released to assist the customers. The only word on her name tag was "Slave."
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Pretty decent for a first effort. You might want to add a bit more description here and there as well as separating out the dialogue into paragraphs for the sake of clarity. Keep at it. Practice is crucial in all forms of writing.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you Dr. D! I love your stories.

I'm working on a new story now, and I'll make sure to factor in your advice. Is there anything else I should be doing to get better at this?
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am a little more...discerning then Dr D. While I loved your premise...you rushed thru the story too fact, you did nothing to invest us in the characters...why do we care that this is happening? and is the guy only interested in plant food? then why heroines? With some details this coudl be a really hawt story