Supergirl and Batgirl Brainwashed by Poison Ivy

A darker, full bodied blend.
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is part two of a story, please read part one first - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31336

Would love feedback or suggestions, I hope you enjoy the read!

Under Control

Kara smelled a sweet perfume… it smelled so wonderful. She breathed in the aroma as she slowly opened her eyes. Something was wrong. Kara was pinned against a wall with vines, and she was weak. Memories of what had happened started flooding through her mind. The kiss, the feelings, all of it. This was bad. Kara took a quick look at her surroundings, she was in some sort of greenhouse, Ivy’s signature. Plants were all around her, to her left was Batgirl, still unconscious… Kara wondered if she was stilled affected by Ivy’s poison… she didn’t have the level of resistance that Kara had. But then again, Kara kissed Ivy back within seconds. She shivered at the memory. Kara looked at her ally tied up the same as her, except her mask was off and all of her gadgets and tools had been removed. She whispered at her, trying to wake her up.

“Barbra.” Nothing “Barbra!” Kara let out a sigh of relief as Batgirl slowly woke up, Kara was completely helpless with the Kryptonite neckless around her neck.

“What…. Happened?” muttered Barbra as she slowly looked around at her surroundings. Kara saw the panic reach Batgirls eyes as she realized where they were. Batgirl immediately looked around for her gadgets. “They took my communicator and tracker, we are on our own.”

Batgirl and Supergirl both darted their heads forward as they heard a noise from the other side of the door of the greenhouse. Moments later Poison Ivy walked through, looking at her prizes. “Oh, Wonderful! You are both awake.”

Kara started her typical heroine talk “You’ll never get away with this Ivy, Batman and the Justice League will find us before you can say…”

“Shhh my dear, nobody is finding us here. As a matter of fact, Harley is currently out and about creating diversions and false tracks, by the time Batman finds this place, I will have finished everything I wanted to do, and we won’t be here anymore.” Ivy walked forward with a seductive sway of the hips. “It is a shame that Harls won’t be here for this, she wanted to watch. No worries, she will get her playtime later.”

The smell from earlier was greatly magnified now, it must be Ivy’s pheromones. Kara felt herself having trouble focus, the kryptonite without a doubt. Kara was nervous, and Ivy could tell. Luckily for Kara, Batgirl spoke up. “How many times are you going to underestimate Batman, I am having trouble remembering a time that you actually won against him. We both know how this is going to end Ivy, the heroes win, and you, the villain, eventually lose.” Kara expected this response to aggravate Ivy, but instead, the villain smiled at Batgirl, like a mother smiling at her child for saying something silly.

“Your words won’t do anything Batgirl, I have thought out this moment for years. My lipstick is normally something that only lasts for a certain amount of time, but I have been working on a new formula, my dear. I am not temporarily affecting your mind, I am washing it clean, choosing what I want to keep, and what I want to change. There is nothing that you will be able to do but serve me and love me, you will so desperately want me that you will have to be my slave.” Ivy walked right up to Batgirl with her lips inches away from Barbra’s lips. “You remember how my lips taste my dear, don’t you? With my new formula, you can feel so much better.”

Kara waited for Batgirl’s smart and quick remark, but instead, Kara stared in horror as Batgirl said nothing, and looked at Ivy’s face with… it had to be lust.

Ivy leaned forward as if she was going to kiss Batgirl, but right before she kissed her on the lips she pulled back slightly, leaning down and kissing Barbra’s neck softly. Kara watched as Ivy gently kissed Barbra’s neck over and over again, covering every inch of skin with her kisses. Ivy licked and kissed until Batgirl let out a small moan. Ivy then pulled back from Batgirl with a smile. Batgirl was stunned, she shouldn’t actually enjoy this, but Ivy’s lips felt so sweet on her body. Ivy moved over to Kara with a grin.

“Sweet girl… don’t be afraid.” Kara shivered as Ivy’s hand moved up to her breast, giving it a squeeze. This was WRONG, Supergirl should be resisting, she should be fighting against this. But she stood silent as Ivy touched her body. It felt… good, no it felt great. It must be the pheromones Kara tried to convince herself that she didn’t want this. Then, she felt Ivy lean down and kiss her stomach. Kara let out a whimpering moan as Ivy kissed her stomach again, licking her. Ivy worked her way up Kara’s body. Kissing her breasts gently through her costume. Kara looked over to Batgirl for support, but Batgirl was looking at what was happening with lust. She felt Ivy gently kiss her neck, her cheek, over and over again. She fell into a daze as the sweetness of Ivy surrounded her.

Then Ivy pulled back looking at Kara and Barbra. “I don’t mean to keep the two of you waiting. I just love savoring this moment, the moment that I, Poison Ivy, captured and transformed two heroines into my two little slaves.” Ivy grabbed a small vile from in between her gorgeous breasts, it was lipstick. She gently applied the new lipstick to her lips, both Kara and Barbra stared at this process. The lipstick was a darker green shade, darker than Ivy’s skin. Ivy popped her lips as she slowly approached Batgirl. “You are the best test subject I could have ever asked for.”

Kara watched as Ivy placed one hand behind Barbra’s head grabbing her hair gently, and placed the other one on her cheek. Then, she kissed Barbra. Batgirl’s eyes opened wide, but within a few seconds, she melted deeply into the kiss. The vines around Barbra’s hands holding her against the wall loosened as Ivy passionately kissed Barbra. Vines ripped away at Batgirls costume pulling down the foundations of what was once a heroine. The vines surrounded Ivy and Barbra creating a bed below them. Ivy kept her lips locked with Barbra as moans of passion left the two of them. Now both completely nude their bodies gently pressed against each other as Barbra let out a loud moan. Kara couldn’t keep her eyes off of what was happening… she knew it was her next…and… she wanted it. It may be the drugs and the kisses and the pheromones… but Kara wanted it. Ivy’s vines completely covered herself and Barbra. Supergirl could no longer see the passion.

For the next 30 minutes, which seemed like years to Kara, she listened to the moans of Barbra and Ivy. By the time they were finished Kara had built up more courage… she wouldn’t fall like Batgirl… she was a Kryptonian. The vines slowly uncovered Ivy and Barbra, Kara looked at her friend, she saw Batgirl laying down on Ivy’s body, sweat everywhere, the smell of sex in the air. Ivy stared down Kara.

“Your friend was wonderful… better than I could have imagined. But I bet you will be better, isn't that right, Supergirl.” Ivy kissed Barbra on the cheek gently licking seductively as she pulled away, then whispered something to her new lover. Barbra smiled at her and walked to the edge of the room. Ivy then moved forward towards Kara, still completely nude. Ivy reapplied her lipstick and stared at her soon to be lover with lust. “I saved the best for last Supergirl.”

With no hesitation, Ivy leaned forward and kissed Supergirl with her new lipstick. The first few seconds Kara was stiff, maybe the poison didn’t work on her. Then she understood, then it made sense. Ivy’s kiss, her touch, it all made sense. Pleasure shot through Kara’s body, the more she did what Ivy wanted, the more she could have the pleasure. She kissed Ivy back gently, and pleasure shot through her body… such an intense feeling she had never experienced before. Ivy’s sweet lips were perfect, they were everything she needed. Ivy didn’t want to control Supergirl, all she was doing was showing her the truth. Kara felt the vines that were holding her fall, and she used that to her advantage. She pressed deeper into the kiss, her tongue and Ivy’s tongue intertwined. Vines pulled at Supergirl’s costume, exposing her. She felt Ivy’s breasts press against her own, every part of Ivy that was touching her brought her joy. Their legs intertwined as Supergirl felt her pussy twitch at the thought of what was to come. Kara felt vines on her back as Ivy slowly pushed her down onto the new bed. They were intertwined. Ivy locked her hands with Kara as she pushed them above her head, Kara looked at the vines forming a cocoon around the two of them. The passionate make-out session kept going on.

Ivy finally broke the deep kiss, leaving a strand of saliva between their lips. She whispered in Kara’s ear “You love me Supergirl.” And Kara knew it was true. Her purpose was not to be a heroine but to be Ivy’s lover.

“I love you mistress.” Ivy gently kissed Kara’s neck and started moving downwards. Each kiss confirmed what Supergirl knew, she belonged to Ivy. It was the right thing to do, obey Ivy. She felt the soft lips of Ivy over her nipple, as Ivy began her masterful work on her breasts. Her tongue flicked across each nipple as Kara let out a loud moan. Ivy kept doing her work, gently kissing Kara’s belly, licking it. Then moving back up to the other breast. At this point, Kara was moaning non-stop. Ivy moved back up onto Kara, kissing her deeply again. Then, Kara felt a vine moving up her leg forming into something. Moments later she understood what her Mistress was doing for her. She moaned deeply into the kiss as the vine started moving in and out of her pussy. Directly on her G spot.

Kara didn’t know that pleasure this amazing could exist, but she knew she needed it. Forever. Her hands wrapped around Ivy’s beautiful body. One hand in her hair, the other on her back. Kara’s legs wrapped around Ivy’s waste. Kara kept moaning loudly as the vine brought her to the brink of Orgasm. She realized that Ivy has doing the same for herself. The two of them moaned deeply as they came together. The orgasm was intense and better than anything Kara knew was possible. She smiled as she gently kissed her Mistress and lover. The vines slowly started to fall down beside her as the cocoon opened up. Kara took her eyes off her lover for one moment to see her friend Barbra masturbating in the corner. Kara understood, she would do the same. Ivy leaned down and gently kissed Supergirl on the lips once more, again a strand of saliva separating as she pulled away.

“I love both of you, you are my pets, and I love my pets.” Ivy smiled. Batgirl and Supergirl now understood what their purpose was, what was important. Being part of Ivy’s family meant being a part of something bigger, it didn’t matter what had to happen, or what Ivy told them to do. They knew that obeying Ivy was the most important thing, no matter what.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very nice second chapter. Will there be more or is that the conclusion?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm willing to write more if you have any good ideas?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Any interest in having SG and BG gang up on Wonder Woman who hears about their disappearance and comes to rescue them, only to be taken over by the corrupted duo and Ivy?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah sounds like fun.
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte