A darker, full bodied blend.
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
The ending seems "open" to future developments (although I could be wrong)
Having said that, I lived the story as if I were at the cinema seeing a movie and even if some points left me a little perplexed, I admit that the story was very enjoyable.
I must also say that it is very difficult to find on the web those who edit films in such a precise and meticulous way and this thing is really very welcome grad😍
Finally, I have a little doubt; are there by chance two different lands in different universes?
I have this feeling in the sense that it seems to me that the Kara / Supergirl who is seen fluttering on the ocean and among the buildings of an unspecified American city seems to me to be very, very different from the Kara who is in the company of Selena (and which is became her slave)
Thanks for the explanations😀
Well, like most movies there is an unwritten future once you hit The End. I don't want to say never again, but this project has taken more than a year of my time and I am not in a hurry to do anything like it again.

I am glad however you got a movie feel from the story even though you found some of it perplexing! Clicking through those frames, if on average you dwelt for 3-5 seconds on each frame you'd have a movie nearly 2 hours long ... wow ... I really did make something movie length!

You seem very stuck on the idea that Kara has become enslaved to Selena and that her situation is incompatible with being Supergirl. In many versions of Supergirl it is central to her character that she balances her life as the superheroine and her alter-ego living among the human race. I have merely added a third persona to her life where Kara can express a side to herself which has emerged living on Earth. Selena represents a safe, trustworthy, powerful and dominant woman who can give Kara the best experience that she could get.

In the ending I have presented here I can imagine Kara being Linda Lee about 70% of the time (while in education), Supergirl about 20% of the time and Selena getting the rest, perhaps more on weekends... and everything working out happily ever after!
Everything comes from the last photo of this fan / made / film / story (pass me the "term" 😀): in this photo it says "..well ... in this part of the multiverse at least" .
Is it compatible to be a heroine and a slave at the same time?
They seem to me two things that are definitely not very compatible and that's why I asked you the question if there were different realities (in one Kara / supergirl and in the other Kara / Selena's friend-slave).
Probably I ask myself too many questions even if I am able to be satisfied😉
Hallowinch
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great job! I was totally enjoying your story.
I think it could be even better if limit the use of "shot reverse shot" skill and also reduce those jumping between scenes instead of maintain the continuity and focus on our lovely leading lady. Probably is the same thing ruin the movie in 1984. However I do understand that is sort of sacrifice when you try to telling a whole story here.

BTW I Make a tiny episode for the story hope you guys would like it.

Supergirl was exhausted after that tough fight with Salena's demon. She can't fly back to the window, then she used her last power that she can find to become Linda again.
Now poor "Linda" in going to pass through the entrance without notice that her disguise is already fading..

Last edited by Hallowinch 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That's cool. Thanks for sharing!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hallowinch wrote:
3 years ago
Great job! I was totally enjoying your story.
I think it could be even better if limit the use of "shot reverse shot" skill and also reduce those jumping between scenes instead of maintain the continuity and focus on our lovely leading lady. Probably is the same thing ruin the movie in 1984. However I do understand that is sort of sacrifice when you try to telling a whole story here.

BTW I Make a tiny episode for the story hope you guys would like it.

Supergirl was exhausted after that tough fight with Salena's demon. She can't fly back to the window, then she used her last power that she can find to become Linda again.
Now poor "Linda" in going to pass through the entrance without notice that her disguise is already fading..
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the story.

Usually the works I do are short mini stories or little scenes of peril which are very much focused on the heroine or her alter-ego which are perhaps more to your liking. This one, being a big re-cut of the movie was inevitably going to be constructed as the movie was with a moments that didn't include the heroine.

The transformation sequence you have made is really well done. Perhaps integrate your short story caption into what you've done somehow and put it into a thread of your own and ... more importantly, do more - you have imagination and talent!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
nicholasng
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

great work
if only helene slater would reprise her lead role in our favorite SHIPs heroine that woudl be good for bondage fans