Wonderwoman Defeated by Poison Ivy

A darker, full bodied blend.
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is part three of my Poison Ivy mind controlling heroines series. This is also my favorite story I have written yet. Let me know your thoughts! I love any kind of feedback, let me know if you loved it or hated it.

Part 1 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31336

Part 2 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=33044

-----------

Part 3

The disappearance of Supergirl and Batgirl on the same day was shocking to Diana, with Barbra's brains and Kara's brawn they seemed to be the perfect duo of superheroines. Wonderwoman sat, staring down at the warehouse in front of her, she floated above it looking for anyone entering or exiting.

Normally investigating would be left to Batman, but he and the rest of the justice league were currently off planet investigating reports about Braniac. Diana was alone for this mission. Her source said that Supergirl had been sighted by this warehouse last, her and Barbra had been missing for two days now. Diana had no idea what could have happened to them, there wasn’t anyone strong enough to defeat Kara on this planet at the moment unless kryptonite was involved. But even then Batgirl was with her. It just didn’t add up.

A gush of wind flew through Diana's hair, the night was quiet enough. There couldn’t be any harm in investigating one last warehouse before she called it quits until tomorrow. Diana gently flew down , landing at the entrance to the warehouse, her smooth tan skin glistening in the night.

She took a deep breath, the air smelled sweet… almost like a perfume it was a nice smell. Diana knew what she was to most of the men on earth and some women too she guessed, a sex symbol. Her perfect body was quite literally the body of a goddess. As an Amazonian she had increased strength, speed, agility, and also… sex drive. But Diana had let very few people ever even see her naked, only a couple lucky men.

Diana paused, she hit herself on the side of the head, those were odd thoughts to be having before a mission. She needed to focus. Taking another deep breath, she started towards the warehouse.
Diana kept her guard on high, moving through into the main room, again noticing the sweet smell.
Diana gasped, in front of her was both Supergirl and Batgirl tied down, Supergirl had Kryptonite around her neck and Barbra’s mask was taken off. They both turned to Diana with a look of surprise and relief. It looks like whoever captured them was about to torture them, Diana had made it just in time.

“Wonderwoman!” Gasped Barbra “Hurry and get us out of here before they get back.” Diana wasted no time, quickly dashing forward and taking off the bindings.

“Who did this to you?” She asked as she took off Kara’s bindings. Diana was so focused on freeing her friends that she didn’t notice Barbra skillfully taking off her lasso. As Diana grabbed at the kryptonite around Supergirl's neck she noticed something was off. The stone was not hard like kryptonite. It was plastic… a fake. Diana looked at Kara’s eyes… they were green. And the way she was looking at Wonderwoman seemed off… almost like it was with lust.

“Kara.. Are you okay?

Kara smiled at Diana “Couldn’t be better Diana, especially now that you are here.” Something was VERY wrong. Diana began to turn around right before she felt her own lasso fall down around her, Barbra had put it there.

“What!?” Before Diana could react and take it off Supergirl quickly grabbed the lasso and uses her Kryptonian strength to tighten it. Diana gasped.
“What are you doing!? Take it off NOW” Diana felt her powers fade as the lasso suppressed them.
Kara just smiled, Diana had never noticed how beautiful she was before... But that didn’t matter right now. “Diana… I'm so excited that you get to join us.” Kara giggled as she placed a hand on Diana's cheek. Diana felt Barbra up against her back, she felt her pull her hair back and kiss her neck gently.

“What…” Diana stiffened up at the gentle kiss from the redhead… that was not normal. “Why are you doing this?” Diana knew she had to escape. Batgirl kept kissing her on the neck, gently licking and sucking.

“You’ll understand later Diana, but right now we have been given permission to have some fun.”
“What!? Fun? What are you ta..MMmPH” Batgirl shut up Diana by placing a gag into her mouth before leaning back down and keeping up her work on Diana’s neck.

Meanwhile, Kara moved her way down and slid off Diana’s skirt and panties. Diana tried to protest but do nothing as the blonde started slowly licking her pussy. Diana moaned. She couldn’t even think about what was happening as the licks became faster and more aggressive. Superspeed from Kara helped as she lapped eagerly at Diana’s pussy, making her mind blank with pleasure. Diana fell down gently to the ground still bonded by her lasso. She felt her moans become louder as the gag on her mouth was taken off. From the other side of Diana in an upside down kiss fassion, her lips were met with the red lips of Barbra. Diana eagerly kissed her back. She had never kissed another woman before but right now the pleasure from Supergirl and the sweet smell from the room overtook her ability to think. As Supergirl’s tongue somehow became faster Diana climaxed as she moaned into Batgirls mouth, biting down gently on the tongue of Barbra. Supergirl happily licked up all of her juices.

Diana sat there trying to catch her breath. She couldn’t think straight. Each breath she took the air became sweeter. What just happened? It all went down so fast.

Suddenly, vines wrapped up her body seemingly out of no where. Surrounding her and preventing her from moving at all. From the other side of the room she heard a smooth seductive voice that made her shiver.

“You horny girl, submitting before I even take your mind”

Ivy.

Everything made sense now, Ivy had somehow managed to hypnotize Supergirl and Batgirl. Diana quickly turned to Kara “You have to snap out of it Supergirl! She is using you, controlling you!” Kara just smiled as she gently stroked Diana's arm.

“You wont be able to convince them my dear, I have changed their minds completely, there is no “snapping out of it”” Diana felt a fear rising up in her stomach… there is no way that Ivy could do that. “The smell in the air is my pheromones, the only thing they do is stimulate your sexual desires. And from the looks of it, your desires are right here…. You want this Wonderwoman"

“Liar! I don't want this… you are playing tricks on my mind.” Kara took Diana and stood her back up. She felt Ivy's vines curling up her leg and getting scary close to her pussy.

“I'll let you believe whatever you want to my dear. But soon you will find out.” Ivy walked up to Diana, gently moving Kara to the side, not before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Kara squirmed as her mistress kissed her. Diana realized how far gone they were. “You evil bitch… you wont get away with this.” Ivy smiled at Diana, she felt vines pull away at her armor, stripping her top off.

“My oh MY. How wonderful your body is Wonderwoman!”

Ivy teasingly stepped forward grabbing one of Wonderwoman’s bare breasts into her hand, gently massaging it. Wonderwoman let out an involuntary moan.

“Fuck you Ivy.” Ivy stared at Diana.

“We'll get to that part later don’t you worry princess.” Ivy looked Diana in the eyes before turning back to Batgirl and Supergirl. “Girls, why don’t each of you take a breast and have some fun.”

Diana watched in horror (or was it anticipation?) as Barbra and Kara each took one of her breasts and placed their mouths over them. She had never been touched by another woman like this before today, much less members of the justice league. Diana's perfect body shivered as she felt the two tongues swirl around her nipples. “Please… stop this..” She moaned again.

Ivy took a step forward and blew a steady stream of pheromones into the heroines face, it was the same smell as before, but much stronger this time. Diana tried to hold her breath but as she moaned again she inhaled the sweet smell. This dose was much larger than the one before, she felt the poison seeping into her mind her body demanded more, Diana was hornier than she had ever been before. The tongues of the heroines on her body didn’t seem like the worst thing in the world to Diana.

“NO!” Wonderwoman felt her resistance starting to fade away. She moaned again as the two beautiful woman kept up their work. She felt a wetness in between her legs. Barbra expertly flicked her soft tongue over Diana’s nipple while Kara, at supernatural speeds massaged her other nipple with her tongue.

”Obedience is what you crave darling. All I am going to do is show you how great it feels.” Ivy stepped forward slowly, Diana found herself looking at Ivy’s body… had she always been that sexy? Ivy gestured for the two heroines to step aside. Diana watched as Supergirl and Batgirl embraced each other in a deep kiss. They had so much passion, Diana stared at the duo as they embraced.

When Wonderwoman looked back up Ivy was inches away from her face. Her perfect breasts an inch away from her own. Her lips right next to Diana’s… all she had to do to kiss Ivy was lean forward. But Diana wouldn’t submit that easy.
“I’ll never obey you.” Said Diana, weaker this time.

Ivy breathed another stream of pheromones into Diana's face. Before walking up to the heroine and grabbing a breast and placing her mouth over it. Diana moaned and bit her lip as Ivy masterfully worked on her breasts moving back and forth between the two. Diana should be fighting against this… she tried convincing herself she didn’t want it… that it was the pheromones talking. But Diana knew the truth. She stared at Ivy as she kept switching between breasts, saliva making her breasts wetter.

Ivy pulled away, obviously content with how horny Diana was. She didn’t say anything. She just sat there staring. Diana felt the vines holding her form into a chair forcing Diana to sit. Ivy took a tube of lipstick from in between her breasts and started applying it, all while keeping eye contact with Diana. The vines covering her breasts pulled away, exposing the best breasts Diana had ever seen. Leaning in close she straddled her, pulling Diana’s head back by her hair. Ivy’s legs were soft on her own. Her body felt warm, and whether or not it was the pheromones, Ivy’s breasts pressed gently against Diana’s felt heavenly.

“You bitch. If you think this will work I will-”

“Tsk. Tsk. Such strong words, but they won’t help you love. Face it, you know you can’t resist me. If anything, this would be your excuse to finally give in to that look in your eyes whenever we crossed paths. Don’t pretend I didn’t notice. Give in. Then you’ll be my slave, serving me until your last… Fucking. Breath.”

Tightening her grip, Ivy drew in for the kill. Her lips aggressively took in Diana’s, shoving her tongue against Diana’s closed lips. Ivy breathed more pheremones into Diana with the kiss. Diana froze. As Ivy began to loosely grind her enormous chest on hers, heat radiated from her lips to rest of her body. Heart rate speeding up, blood pumping, and every part of her throbbing for more. Oh god. I can’t … All coherent thoughts were eaten way with every moan Ivy made. There was no need to think. No one else mattered. No one else existed, not when she had to serve her. Diana knew that deep down this was what she always wanted.

Her mistress.

Diana opened her mouth and kissed back passionately. Her bare breasts rubbed against Ivy. Her tongue swirled against Ivy’s tongue. She moaned into the kiss. She understood now. She understood why Kara and Barbra submitted. It was so good. She felt a vine gently move up her thigh and enter her pussy, entering, exiting and moving around at rapid speeds. Wonderwoman grinded her body against the vine while kissing Ivy. She heard distant moans from Supergirl and Batgirl doing something somewhere else in the room. But it did not matter to Diana, because she had Ivy. She heard her mistress letting out soft… perfect moan. She felt the vines holding her back fall down slowly and she used this as an opportunity to get herself closer to Ivy.

Deeper.

The kiss somehow became deeper and more passionate. The vine formed into a phallus and kept moving deeper in and out. Diana positioned herself to let it fuck her harder. Ivy pulled away from the deep kiss.

“You will obey my every command.”

“Uhh…” Diana’s mind was blank with pleasure. She took one of Ivy’s breasts and stuck it into her mouth, massaging her tongue over Ivy’s soft green skin. She needed more of Ivy.
Ivy let out a surprised moan but kept talking.

“You’ll be my Slut forever.”

“I will be your slut forever.”

“You now only find other woman attractive.”

“I only find woman attractive” Diana knew it was true. She was a lesbian now.

Ivy looked at Diana “I am your goddess and mistress”

“Yesss”

Ivy smiled as she grabbed Diana by the chin, gently kissing her again. Diana climaxed as the phallus kept moving in and out of her pussy. A stream of saliva broke between their mouths as Ivy parted the gentle kiss and backed up slowly. She then sat down on a seat formed from vines and spread her legs apart. Diana knew what Ivy wanted her to do.

Rushing over, Diana crawled up to Ivy’s pussy and took a few tentative licks before completely taking her in. On the edge of her seat, Ivy didn’t bother to hold in her moans as she pulled Diana's head in deeper. Wonderwoman had fully transitioned as her slave. Satisfied only by her mistress’ intoxicating cum sliding down her throat. Using her tongue to beg for more. Working her way even deeper inside her, every squirm a cue to briefly pull out then suck on Ivy’s swollen clit. Holding her down harder by her twitching thighs, with every scream of pleasure she slid her tongue in deeper.

With a burst of spasms, the trickle of Ivy’s orgasm was sucked clean and promptly swallowed. Diana gently slid her tongue over her twitching hole making sure every drop was hers. Taking a moment to recover, Ivy used the base of her heels to push Wonderwoman onto her back. With a wide smile, laying her body on her lovers, Diana’s arms flew around Ivy’s back. Before they embraced once more in a gentle, passionate, kiss of obedience.
Ivy pulled away, satisfied with her new, sexy, obedient slave. Diana sat there, staring at Ivy, wondering how she ever lived a life different than the one she just started.