Genie in a bottle (Kendra James Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot:After a mysterious individual rubs her magic bottle, a beautiful Genie emerges from it in a puff of magical smoke. Genie is happy and thankful to be out of the prison that has held her captive for thousands of years (amazing, she hasn't aged a bit thanks to her immortality). Normally, when a genie is released, their suppose to grant their master three wishes, but after destroying her bottle, Genie sweetly and naughtily reveals that she has no desire to be anyone's servant ever again. In fact, now that's she's free, she's going to use her abilities to cast a spell on the person who free'd her from captivity! What perils do the lovely Genie have in store for her...ex-master? :ohmg:
Genie in a bottle (Your wish...is not my command).wmv_snapshot_01.11_[2016.09.24_02.04.47].jpg
Genie in a bottle (Your wish...is not my command).wmv_snapshot_01.11_[2016.09.24_02.04.47].jpg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
Prognosis (What was good, what was bad)

-This was a cute and erotic story from the great Kendra James. While it's not a superheroine vid, I enjoyed it for the cosplay and the playful, sensual, mischievous nature of her character Genie. When I saw a preview of Kendra dressed up in that blue veiled outfit and her hair dolled up, I thought that maybe this was a continuation of her Harem Girl storyline, but it wasn't. However, given the way Kendra presented this story, I've got a feeling that it would make for a good origin story on Harem Girl's beginnings.

-I loved the special visual effects that Kendra used for the bottle sequence and her appearance into the room. That was very impressive.

-The closeups of Kendra were great, the audio was crisp and clear and the Bedouin-style music that played was an excellent touch too.
Genie in a bottle.wmv_snapshot_00.00_[2016.09.24_02.02.29].jpg
Genie in a bottle.wmv_snapshot_00.00_[2016.09.24_02.02.29].jpg (37.49 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
Genie in a bottle (I'm Free!).wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2016.09.24_02.03.08].jpg
Genie in a bottle (I'm Free!).wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2016.09.24_02.03.08].jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
-Kendra's acting is phenomenal in this. Kendra is very talented and I like how she played cute and innocent during the first couple of minutes and then turned defiant and controlling later in the vid. Amazingly, she doesn't lose her cuteness or her sensual erotic demeanor when Genie's behavior changes and she reveals to her 'servant' what her plans for him/or her are.
Genie in a bottle (falling under her spell).wmv_snapshot_03.33_[2016.09.24_02.08.11].jpg
Genie in a bottle (falling under her spell).wmv_snapshot_03.33_[2016.09.24_02.08.11].jpg (46.1 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
-Kendra does some fun posing and harem style movement with her hands while she talks naughtily to the camera. That was really stoking my fire and it was really funny when she was commanding the viewer to 'jerk off' to her movement, especially when she moves her hand in a 'stroking style' way.
Genie in a bottle.wmv_snapshot_06.54_[2016.09.24_02.10.39].jpg
Genie in a bottle.wmv_snapshot_06.54_[2016.09.24_02.10.39].jpg (44.84 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
-While the vid was fun to watch, it's basically eleven minutes of Kendra talking to the camerman. Thought I'm not too into the whole P.O.V. style story, it would've been just a little bit better if the camerman spoke to Kendra throughout some of the story. Or better yet, Kendra could've had a female submissive to make it a third-person p.o.v. style story.

-The editing could use just a little work though. Also, the vid didn't exactly close out properly near the end, it just sort of cut off...so, a few points off for editing error.

Final Outcome:

All in all, this was an impressive P.O.V. style story, with a few kinks in it. I like the direction that Kendra took with this vid and if this is somehow connected to her Harem Girl storyline, it'd be great to see what she does with it. Personally, I'd like to see her character bring an unsuspecting female civilian under her control with her abilities (particularly with her belly dance). :yes:

Final Score for 'Genie in a Bottle': 8 1/2 out of 10. Definitely worth the purchase gang.
Genie in a bottle (Keep your eye on the genie!).wmv_snapshot_02.28_[2016.09.24_02.06.21].jpg
Genie in a bottle (Keep your eye on the genie!).wmv_snapshot_02.28_[2016.09.24_02.06.21].jpg (45.82 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'