The Corruption of Batgirl (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Rookie caped crusader Batgirl is one the prowl and has tracked down her adversary Catwoman to her lair. Batgirl suspects that the felonious feline is once again up to no good…even though she’s just sitting on her throne enjoying a cigarette. However, with each puff Catwoman takes, Batgirl slowly but surely finds herself falling under a trance…

..the question is, will this trance lead to something bad? Or will it lead to something wonderful for the rookie superheroine? (My guess, maybe a little bit of both) :sneaky:
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl smoking).mp4_snapshot_06.52_[2017.04.09_19.44.50].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl smoking).mp4_snapshot_06.52_[2017.04.09_19.44.50].jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Film): I think the first thing they should’ve done was put up a ‘No-Smoking Zone’ sign for this vid. :laugh: But then again, that would be unfair to the viewer because this vid was smokin’…smokin’ hot that is! I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume that whoever ordered this must have a ‘nicotine’ fetish, because that’s exactly what Christina Carter and Emily Addison are doing for the majority of this fetish film...playing a game of ‘puff, puff, pass’ with a cigarette.

The story was very creative and though I’m not a fan of ‘smoking fetish’ films, I give this one a chance because the writers are using smoke as a means to bring a heroine under suggestive mind-control for this film and that really works. I remember there was a poster here on the forums who mentioned that villains need more creative ways to subdue the hero in these stories and rest assured, ‘The Corruption of Batgirl’ definitely gives Catwoman a weapon to subdue her prey in this story and she wields it to great effect.

That in itself makes the vid worth looking at. :yes:

Pros

-Fantastic production sets they used for this vid. Catwoman’s lair with her throne to sit in as well as Barbara Gordon’s home with a couch to sit in and both pieces were spacious if not luxurious.

-Excellent cinematography, great transitions (with a smoke effect on the title cards for each chapter), editing was top-notch and the audio was so crisp and clear, you could hear a pin drop!

-As usual, Christina Carter gives a sizzling top-notch performance with her portrayal of Catwoman. As always, Christina is slinking around the set seductively in her Lee Meriwether outfit and she puts on a delicious performance in this vid. She’s sly like a fox, sensual like a cat and calculating like a black mamba with her performance.

I’m starting to see more and more why people enjoy her Catwoman performances and with that athletic body of hers in that black catsuit…(heart skips a beat)

…sorry folks, but if you see Christina’s body in that tight-fitting outfit, it might literally make you go into cardiac arrest. So make sure you have your defibrillator before you watch this vid.
Corruption of Batgirl (Puffing Away).mp4_snapshot_00.37_[2017.04.09_19.28.38].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Puffing Away).mp4_snapshot_00.37_[2017.04.09_19.28.38].jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
-Fan favorite Emily Addison returns and is still in tip-top form with her portrayal of Batgirl in this story. She’s been in a lot of C.C. productions and people still love her performance as Batgirl because she plays the part with such innocence it’s amazing.

The part I love is Emily’s attempts to resist the control that Catwoman is trying to put on her but as the story progresses, Batgirl fails to listen to her instincts and pretty soon, Catwoman has her under her control. Emily does a lot of things in this vid from smoking to doing a fabulous strip tease dance and she’s even feeling herself up as she performs.

I don’t like to make comparisons but I’m gonna try to power through it: I’m more used to seeing C.C. regular Candleboxx play Batgirl, but I have to go out on a limb and say that Emily’s performance was sweet as honey-bread and it kinda blows Candleboxx’s past performances as Batgirl out of the water.
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl's on the scene).mp4_snapshot_00.55_[2017.04.09_19.31.38].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl's on the scene).mp4_snapshot_00.55_[2017.04.09_19.31.38].jpg (22.41 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
-There’s some excellent props used for this, everything from collars to vibrators but the prop that gets the most credit here is the cigarette holder that Christina and Emily are utilizing together for this vid. Ya’ know, I never pictured even of these women for smokers so that’s kind of a bonus surprise for me.

The interesting part is that the cigarette holder is the 'macguffin' that drives the story (just like the Cat’s Eye diamond from the ‘Cat’s Eye’ series that C.C. productions created). Apparently, the cigarette gives off some form of hypnotic pheromones that brings anyone that Catwoman blows the smoke on under her control or if the victims smoke from the cigarette itself. Apparently, the smoke has no control over Catwoman (either she laced it so it doesn’t affect her or the drug in it has no effect on feline blood).

Whatever the situation though, this prop was used to excellent effect.

-The sexual performances for this story were phenomenal also. Christina and Emily go down on each other (69-style of course) and even vibe themselves with vibrators too!
Corruption of Batgirl (69'd).mp4_snapshot_21.04_[2017.04.09_19.49.26].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (69'd).mp4_snapshot_21.04_[2017.04.09_19.49.26].jpg (26.57 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Corruption of Batgirl (Orgasmic pleasure).mp4_snapshot_28.11_[2017.04.09_19.59.07].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Orgasmic pleasure).mp4_snapshot_28.11_[2017.04.09_19.59.07].jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
-The dialogue was fun and witty especially during the parts where Batgirl could hear Catwoman’s voice trying to entice her into giving into her own pleasures and they utilized the audio to great effect in making Catwomans’ voice echo in the room. It was almost like Batgirl’s conscience was speaking to her.

I felt bad for Batgirl when she tries to resist the effects of the smoke during one exchange:

Batgirl (helplessly): Nooooo…this is a trap! You’re trying to trick me!

Catwoman (spins her around and has her sit down on the couch with her): Batgirl, we’ve been fighting each other for a long time. I don’t wanna fight anymore. (seductively) Can’t we just be *girlfriends*?

Batgirl (hesitantly): Okay…that sounds nice Catwoman. Let’s be friends.

Catwoman: Purrrrrrrfect.
Corruption of Batgirl (Enticing Batgirl).mp4_snapshot_05.14_[2017.04.09_19.43.05].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Enticing Batgirl).mp4_snapshot_05.14_[2017.04.09_19.43.05].jpg (28.23 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
That exchange right there was golden! Batgirl is trying to maintain control over herself but the effects of the smoke are too strong to resist. And then Catwoman tries to coax her into giving in by claiming that she just wants to be *friends* and Batgirl naively gives in. Classic!

-Impressive outfits with Christina donning the Lee Meriwether-style for her portrayal of Catwoman and Emily once again in that purple jumpsuit to play Batgirl. However, Emily gets to try on a different kind of outfit later on when her character changes and it was just as erotic.

Cons

-Hmmm, just a couple. I wasn’t feeling some of the music that they chose for this vid, particularly the one with Batgirl’s strip-tease. They should’ve used something a little more sensual for that scene.

-No make-out scenes…again? Ah, that was a real let-down for me. Christina used to be the queen of make-out scenes, but she’s really toned down any lip-locking in these vids that she’s producing now.

-The anal double-dildo scene? Bleah…not really my cup of tea. I’m still trying to figure out what the attraction is with that particular fetish but honestly, it just doesn’t do anything for me to see that in this vid.

-Emily licking a mirror? Hmm…doesn’t really do anything for me. She did that exact same thing in the C.C. Production ‘Mirror, Mirror’.

-The licking of each other’s tongues in the vid? That was just a little too much teasing for me…would’ve been better if the two had just locked lips and kissed.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)

Just a couple of ideas for improvement:

-There’s a scene transition where Emily and Christina are already in the nude and are 69-ing each other. Would’ve liked to have seen Christina strip out of her catsuit for Emily help her strip out of it before getting to that part.

-A make-out scene or two would be fun for next time. Christina’s really slipping on that one fetish. :sad:

Final Outcome
I must say that this was a very impressive fetish vid and though it touched bases on some fetishes, there were some that could be improved upon. The fun part about this vid though is the villainess has a ‘macguffin’ to bring the heroine under their control and that alone shows that the writers know how to create stories in which a heroine can be ensnared with creativity. As I’ve said, if the heroine is overpowered without a fight or some creative measure it kinda ruins the vid. But here, Batgirl’s capture is done with creativity as well as sensuality and sexuality at the same time.

Final Score for ‘The Corruption of Batgirl’: 9 ½ out of 10.

As a reviewcologist, I highly recommend that you take a high-dose of this vid for your ‘erotic’ pleasure.

U can find it here:

clips4sale.com/christina-carter-super-heroine/The+Corruption+of+Batgirl
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some more sensual screencaps from this pretty puttytat and her new playmate:
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl strip-tease).mp4_snapshot_13.53_[2017.04.09_19.46.04].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Batgirl strip-tease).mp4_snapshot_13.53_[2017.04.09_19.46.04].jpg (34.01 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Corruption of Batgirl (More Puff Puff Pass).mp4_snapshot_30.14_[2017.04.09_19.59.56].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (More Puff Puff Pass).mp4_snapshot_30.14_[2017.04.09_19.59.56].jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Corruption of Batgirl (Illusion or not).mp4_snapshot_04.31_[2017.04.09_19.41.52].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Illusion or not).mp4_snapshot_04.31_[2017.04.09_19.41.52].jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Corruption of Batgirl (Catgirl).mp4_snapshot_15.39_[2017.04.09_19.47.04].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Catgirl).mp4_snapshot_15.39_[2017.04.09_19.47.04].jpg (25.62 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Corruption of Batgirl (Catwoman pleasured).mp4_snapshot_24.03_[2017.04.09_19.55.50].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Catwoman pleasured).mp4_snapshot_24.03_[2017.04.09_19.55.50].jpg (17.91 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Corruption of Batgirl (Cunt-rubbing).mp4_snapshot_24.01_[2017.04.09_19.49.52].jpg
Corruption of Batgirl (Cunt-rubbing).mp4_snapshot_24.01_[2017.04.09_19.49.52].jpg (20.12 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
If this is stoking your fire...then by all means, give this vid a shot. It'll really set your 'pleasure' juices ablaze! :cool2:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I believe this was a custom? Not into the smoking fetish but like the plot idea and agree Emily is the definitve BatGirl for the genre.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:I believe this was a custom? Not into the smoking fetish but like the plot idea and agree Emily is the definitve BatGirl for the genre.
I figured this had to be a custom. The whole nicotine thing was a tad bit...different for a fetish, but it worked well for this vid. I myself aren't into the smoking fetish but I gave this a try because it had a certain charm to it. Christina has really gotta try to work some makeout scenes into her fetish stories again.